Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Why is she continuing to "test him" - he failed the test, confront him, then leave a note and get on a plane or train and go home.

THIS. The END. Point blank period.

If it weren't for the fact that SteVen is so entertainingly weird, I'd fast-forward through their segments. Hell, I still might...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Boston said:

Leftover pizza.. that i can't even eat cause i'm laughing too hard and can't swallow (stop it!)

I bought a paleo chicken masala thing that required 5 minutes of heating up. I threw in some sliced zucchini gleaned from the neighbor's give away the garden surplus bucket, so am calling the result 'home made'.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

What Soviet satellite nation is Track Kitty from?

I'm reading David Baldacci paperback and there are ALOT of sattelite radar stuff.. it's good.  so maybe TrackDawg is David Baldacci??  LOL

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Boston said:

I am bowing with apologies. I must be jealous cause i have fine, straight(but it has gotten wavy  in the last 20 yrs.).  Sorry

So did mine! What's up with aging and obtaining wavy hair? Why didn't that shit happen when I was in my 20s and could have used it?

*shaking fist* Curse you hair gods! 🤬 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I can't even worry about that now!!! I only have 83 days now to figure out if TrackKitty is the ONE! And I have a huge SECRET I've been hiding!

Is it massive debt? A secret child? Are you still married to an ex you forgot about? Does she have to be baptized into your religion? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Boston said:

I am in the northeast (MA).  I had my SPACE HEATER on late this afternoon.. it was only in the low 60s.. God help me when it goes below 0.

I'm in MA too but I love this cool weather. I had my windows open today. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

So did mine! What's up with aging and obtaining wavy hair? Why didn't that shit happen when I was in my 20s and could have used it?

I’m aging and I’m losing hair. Never thought that was going to be a problem of mine. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Boston said:

Leftover pizza.. that i can't even eat cause i'm laughing too hard and can't swallow (stop it!)

Don't choke! OTOH, you may be able to meet some sexy EMS people 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

*shaking fist* Curse you hair gods! 🤬 

My 3 brothers were born with GORGEOUS HAIR with waves (but at least now 2 of them are losing it..lol).. Me?  the only sister, straight, pain in the ass hair

• Love 4

Not that this applies to the snark, but I can't find a winter bike jacket that fits. I was all set to drop some cash on a real, form-fitting, winter-warm fleece-lined neoprene or Gore_Tex jacket.  Apparently, most cyclists have no hips.

I have hips...I have the other cyclists' missing hips. Not one jacket, up to men's XL would close around my hips. I'm crushed. I'm a flippin' jean size 12...who would think that was TOO BIG FOR A STANDARD JACKET?? I hate biking in a Columbia ski jacket. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Cassidy, a lot of people probably didn't accept your family and just lied to you.

Right? She is certainly looking at her childhood with rose colored glasses. I bet there were plenty of side eyes, snickering, and gossip. 

And in what world does one buy a BEIGE dress for a seven year old??

• LOL 1
  • Love 9