Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Ellie.

That footage gave me major Katrina flashbacks.  You’re wondering when the island will be back? At least a decade, sister. There are still places in MS and LA that are messed up and never rebuilt and we aren’t an island. 

You need to write all of this off, slap on hairnet, get a really good vibrator, and go back to making pizzas.

(perhaps in a different order and definitely in different buildings)

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Kenny is a selfish, controlling old prick. 

His bald dude extensions are also getting old and in need of tightening.

Do you think Kenny wears a weave? I need this to be true LOL!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Did we ever find out why Baby can’t get a visa to the US?

Look at the couples thread for Bini and Ari, I think the answer is there. 

Ari's and her mother's disdain for everything Ethiopian disgusts me.    If everyone else in the world is so awful, and incompentent, then Princess Ari should have stayed in New Jersey.   

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Ellie, what part of 90 percent of the island is destroyed did you not understand???

Not to mention, she’s saying all this stuff now she came there to make her life there. But like bitch, don’t you think you won’t see a hurricane there ever again? That’s part of the “making your life there” thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey guys! I am on Cherry Grove Beach, SC watching the show with the background noise of the calming waves. This episode will be relaxing for me.

My grandma turned 80 on Thursday so we threw a big party for her yesterday on the beach! We had a personal chef come and cook us dinner, and then we ate our food and desserts on the beach! It was so fun!

BTW, I am on TLC Go so I can't see regular commercials and might not be up to speed with all of you guys. But I am still excited to snark! Let's get it on!

The beach sounds so nice ! Glad you had fun. 

• Love 4

Ellie?  Are you living in the 80's?  cause you act like it.. acting like a stupid bitch.. Who can't see what WE CAN SEE? i know, it was a while ago,  COW-TOWING TO A MAN.. PLEASE.. she makes women look horrible.  BITCH  (and fix your stupid perm).. sorry, can you tell i don't like the woman? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Kenny is a selfish, controlling old prick. 

His bald dude extensions are also getting old and in need of tightening.

I am so thoroughly sick of him. 

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Also, the United States has only legalised gay marriage for a relatively short time. So shut your smug cake hole

Right? Jesus Christ, he talks like the US is some magical land where homophobia has been eradicated. This isn't Star Trek. Homophobia is alive and well. (See, Bakers, refusing to bake wedding cakes; also Davis, Kim.)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does anyone watch The Family Chantal? It’s okay. You can answer anonymously.

I went cold turkey this season. Turns out I have standards. Who knew?

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Not to mention, she’s saying all this stuff now she came there to make her life there. But like bitch, don’t you think you won’t see a hurricane there ever again? That’s part of the “making your life there” thing.

I bingewatched the season today, and in an earlier episode she said something like “they don’t get hurricanes often, just tropical storms and stuff”

Sorry, Ellie, but Miss Climate Change 2021 would like a word with you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hello everyone, I’ve had a rough few weeks.  My sister has been fighting carcinoid cancer for many years and has been fighting a valiant fight.  She only weighs 75 pounds and is not doing well.  She doesn’t want to go into the hospital because she knows she will not come out.  Just a hard time.  I really need something to take my mind off thing tonight.

I'm so sorry. 

• Love 6