Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I continued going on dates with other girls, and sure, sometimes I tripped and fell on them with my penis going into their vagina. But those were accidents!"

And I swear I didn’t move my wee Willy winky or have a friend jump on the bed

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

ALINA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO HOME. GO NOW. ITS NOT TOO LATE. YOU ARE A BABY. STEVEN IS A LOOOOOOOOOOOSER. 

If she doesn't leave him alone now, I see a world of hurt in her future 

• Love 10

Oh fuck off Ari. My son was a 35 week preemie who weighed four and a half pounds, he had to have abdominal surgery at four weeks old. You do what you must for your baby's health and well being. Gawd she makes my blood boil. 

There are babies with cancer. The surgery is necessary and can be done in Ethiopia.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Oh fuck off Ari. My son was a 35 week preemie who weighed four and a half pounds, he had to have abdominal surgery at four weeks old. You do what you must for your baby's health and well being. Gawd she makes my blood boil. 

Hey, mine too!  Little peanut!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She wants the problem solved but doesn’t want it solved.

She wants to wish it away. She doesn't want to have to take responsibility and solve her own problems. Probably the first time in her life her parents haven't swooped in. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Your mom is not a doctor Ari. The doctors there are more than capable 

Ari’s mom strikes me as one of those, “I know more than the doctors” kind of nurses.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10