Type keyword(s) to search

Steven and Alina: Cold Turkey

• Start Topic

On 10/4/2021 at 10:07 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:
On 10/4/2021 at 3:39 AM, greekmom said:

A "good" Mormon doesn't drink huh?! He also shouldn't flip the bird. Steven is only in this for the 15. Im sure of it. 

Screenshot_20211003_221655.jpg

Expand  

I am full on NOT defending him, but do we know that is an adult drink?

I don't drink alcohol, but the times (the MANY MANY times) I've been out with friends who DO...my drink comes with a straw; theirs do not.  

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, endure said:

I'm sure this Steven guy has a lot more issues than his eating habits.....like his general lack of maturity and his inappropriate behaviour. 

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-steven-johnston-alarming-eating-habits/

One thing about this article that is odd is that we keep seeing him eating, especially in taxis.  But the article was published in September, so maybe he has overcome his problem and he is making up for lost time.

The other stuff...yeah.  Immature for sure.  And weird behavior.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

A couple of Tell All minutes. I can see him wanting multiple wives. Grow up and deal with your urges and religious repression.

Oh yuk. Yukyukyukyukyuk.

This guy just keeps getting worse and worse.

We told you, Alina, and you didn't listen - you didn't run when you could.

Just...yuk.

• Love 8

They should easily be able to spend time with each other and try a whole bunch of things. And maybe liven things up in a few years. She is a young, naive, and inexperienced woman who has no idea what she likes. At this point, each can teach and learn from the other. I have no idea if he considers her having any needs or desires as being important. Just about pleasing him. His outlet is a divorce and being single and doing whatever he wants. If he still wants to discover things and get past his so-called urges, do it by himself. Get a therapist to help him deal with his perceived 'guilt' and deal with his own stuff. Not gaslight her in to being the problem.

• Love 4
On 11/28/2021 at 10:12 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

So did they get married?

People want to know

On 12/3/2021 at 4:34 PM, treeofdreams said:

Oh yuk. Yukyukyukyukyuk.

This guy just keeps getting worse and worse.

We told you, Alina, and you didn't listen - you didn't run when you could.

Just...yuk.

Sorry, but that girl is only 20 and no brain cells.  Her mother was right.

1 minute ago, Boston said:

People want to know

Sorry, but that girl is only 20 and no brain cells.  Her mother was right.

A THREESOME??????????? Mr. Morman.  He's a bullshitter.

• Love 4

I dunno about these two.  

I'm "thisclose" to calling shenanigans.

During the tell all preview Friday night, did anyone else notice that when Alina was supposedly burying her face into her hands with embarrassment at the mention of a threesome, she peeked out from behind her hand and made direct eye contact with the camera?  

There didn't appear to be any tears or anything.  More like bad performance art.  

I think their whole "story" might be something they've created to generate chatter and get a second season.  

I might be wrong, but that peeking around looking for the camera bullshit was a really bad look.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

During the tell all preview Friday night, did anyone else notice that when Alina was supposedly burying her face into her hands with embarrassment at the mention of a threesome, she peeked out from behind her hand and made direct eye contact with the camera?  

I saw it too.  I wish we could just have the real story and relationships, it seems everything is done for the camera and to get another season.  SteVen delivers his lines as if he was an 11 year old in a school play, he calls out some of his fellow cast mates to deflect his bad behavior while Alina just sits there expressionless.

So Bini is in the US on the Fiance visa, does this mean they are getting married?  Isn't that they way it works, that visa is for fiances who intend to marry within the 90 days?  Will Ari allow Bini to get a job (when he can) that he will be out of her sight?

Ellie and Chin Braid, I cannot wait to hear about where they are living and what they are doing for money.

Sumit and his Old Lady, they are married now and have had there 8 seasons, (lol), there is no more will they or won't they, can they be done now?

Why didn't Kenny stay in Mexico with Armando, why do Kenny's kids think they have have any say in whether K&A have a baby, nobody is asking those daughters to help, pay or donate an egg, they don't even live in the same country as K&A so how would that even impact their lives?  That said, why is Armando insisting on having a baby at this point in their relationship, that is the kind of stuff you talk about when you are dating and if you are different pages about important things like that you really cannot go further in your relationship, see Monica and Dr. Richard Burke of Friends.  Armando knew Kenny has adult kids and grand kids, are we supposed to believe this thought just popped in to his mind as their wedding day approached?

In other news, does Evelin look way bustier at the Tell All?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

I dunno about these two.  

I'm "thisclose" to calling shenanigans.

There didn't appear to be any tears or anything.  More like bad performance art.  

I think their whole "story" might be something they've created to generate chatter and get a second season.  

I might be wrong, but that peeking around looking for the camera bullshit was a really bad look.  

For her sake I hope you are right. I didn’t catch that so will look out for that tonight.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I

Thought it was just my imagination that she was built like a young boy previously, just one of many on this show who has had that body type when we first see them on the 90day universe. 

• Love 2
On 12/5/2021 at 6:59 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I wish we could just have the real story and relationships, it seems everything is done for the camera and to get another season.  

Yes!  Waaay back during the first seasons, I was hoping that the "Tell All" would actually illuminate shenanigans that were made up for the show.  You know, things like "There was no store.  We made that up."  Or "Nah, our families really do get along.  We just created drama for the show."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 12/5/2021 at 7:59 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I wish we could just have the real story and relationships, it seems everything is done for the camera and to get another season. 

It's just a rehash of what we have been seeing; it does promote more screen time for the couples in this series or in other series in the franchise.

So much of this show is manufactured drama; we just need to accept that, take everything with much more than a grain of salt, and sit back and enjoy the drama, as if it were a fictional show.  It certainly is keeping us entertained!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

So the Soaking Steven just wants fame and tail.

There is stuff floating on reddit and I heard it on the podcast from Reality Gays about Steven's family and it's super bad. 

I would suggest if you do look for it and/or listen on the podcast that the stuff is not for work.

Spoiler

Steven's birth father (not the dude we saw on tv - that's his step daddy) was a pedophile. 

Edited by greekmom
added the reddit stuff
  • Useful 3

I wonder if the spoilered information is indeed true and if Steven told Alina anything about his family history. It's not really something she would come out and ask about directly unless she picked up on some weird behavior.

• Useful 2
On 12/5/2021 at 9:59 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I saw it too.  I wish we could just have the real story and relationships, it seems everything is done for the camera and to get another season.  SteVen delivers his lines as if he was an 11 year old in a school play, he calls out some of his fellow cast mates to deflect his bad behavior while Alina just sits there expressionless.

So Bini is in the US on the Fiance visa, does this mean they are getting married?  Isn't that they way it works, that visa is for fiances who intend to marry within the 90 days?  Will Ari allow Bini to get a job (when he can) that he will be out of her sight?

Ellie and Chin Braid, I cannot wait to hear about where they are living and what they are doing for money.

Sumit and his Old Lady, they are married now and have had there 8 seasons, (lol), there is no more will they or won't they, can they be done now?

Why didn't Kenny stay in Mexico with Armando, why do Kenny's kids think they have have any say in whether K&A have a baby, nobody is asking those daughters to help, pay or donate an egg, they don't even live in the same country as K&A so how would that even impact their lives?  That said, why is Armando insisting on having a baby at this point in their relationship, that is the kind of stuff you talk about when you are dating and if you are different pages about important things like that you really cannot go further in your relationship, see Monica and Dr. Richard Burke of Friends.  Armando knew Kenny has adult kids and grand kids, are we supposed to believe this thought just popped in to his mind as their wedding day approached?

Just reading thru some of these older posts.  Just wanted to say that I can't wait til Jenny and Sumit have a baby.🤣

• LOL 8
On 12/8/2021 at 6:03 PM, Frozendiva said:

"Steven is a predator, a pervert, and an abuser.  Alina is being groomed and she's in an emotionally and mentally abusive relationship".

We called this out during the season.  Now we have confirmation.

Scary.  What's also scary is that the show is exploiting this.

Edited by treeofdreams
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, treeofdreams said:

"Steven is a predator, a pervert, and an abuser.  Alina is being groomed and she's in an emotionally and mentally abusive relationship".

We called this out during the season.  Now we have confirmation.

Scary.  What's also scary is that the show is exploiting this.

Amen to that.  At what point does TLC recognize their role in exploiting garbage humans on just about every show they have?  It may have been cute to them the first couple of times the ratings spiked due to "new" garbage behavior or even "let's give someone a terrible edit" but my god it is such a pattern now, with every show I can think of.  Showcasing abusers, exploiting cast members with disabilities, manipulating storylines beyond normal/acceptable/somewhat-related-to-actual-reality... the list goes on.  

Or... do they already recognize it and just LOL over drinks and ratings reviews?  

I didn't watch this season, but from all I've read here, SteVen is just as much of an emotional manipulator and abuser as the likes of Angela.  Neither of whom should be given another minute of airtime. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Amen to that.  At what point does TLC recognize their role in exploiting garbage humans on just about every show they have?  It may have been cute to them the first couple of times the ratings spiked due to "new" garbage behavior or even "let's give someone a terrible edit" but my god it is such a pattern now, with every show I can think of.  Showcasing abusers, exploiting cast members with disabilities, manipulating storylines beyond normal/acceptable/somewhat-related-to-actual-reality... the list goes on.

The other couples on that season were seriously dysfunctional, but the Steven/Alina relationship is downright dangerous.  This crosses the line, but apparently for the show there is no line.

I have not seen any other seasons of 90 Days, so I don't know if this is something new.

• Love 3