Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Will You Be My Surrogate?

• Start Topic

I fast forward a lot of the show now, so might have missed it, but I doubt it. Has Whitney explained AT ALL  this episode how this romance is supposed to work?  I mean she couldn’t move a few hours to Wilmington for Chase, so I would guess moving to another continent would be out of the question or is the Frenchman expressing some sort of a desire to move to the USA or we are just ignoring all logical questions for now?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I fast forward a lot of the show now, so might have missed it, but I doubt it. Has Whitney explained AT ALL  this episode how this romance is supposed to work?  I mean she couldn’t move a few hours to Wilmington for Chase, so I would guess moving to another continent would be out of the question or is the Frenchman expressing some sort of a desire to move to the USA or we are just ignoring all logical questions for now?

Ignoring them all.  Pretending an online tutor from another continent is a viable romantic prospect; pretending they can all tell how he likes her so much.  (Pretending to be qualifying for personal trainer?  probably) And I don't think she really wants a baby either.  These storylines are so blah that they had to fill an entire segment with "Babs at the chiropractor"!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

It’s all BS, Heather would never be allowed to be a surrogate, she said she had complications during a previous pregnancy, so I’m pretty sure that would disqualify someone from being a surrogate. She probably just said OK to get her to leave her alone. 

And her age (also 37; de facto high-risk pregnancy).

Not that I believe this plotline; Twit doesn't really want a baby.

Did Frenchie SEE those high heels?  Never mind; I don't want to know.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Heather definitely doesn’t want to be her surrogate. She only said she would, knowing she’s high risk and won’t get approved. And she knows Whitney will wait so long, she’ll age out. 

I also don’t ‘hear’ any chemistry with the faux French guy, but I never did with any of her partners. They ALL talked with that halting, hesitant way of speaking. None of them seemed relaxed around her. They all looked tense, bracing themselves against her hands, face, mouth....there was never that easy banter between them like you see in real couples. Maybe it was the cameras and crew always hovering around, but I don’t know...

I think what she saw as a date, was just a tutor/teacher keeping their student’s attention by showing them a place they showed interest in. She leads everything he says to romantic place when I don’t see him ever doing the same. I can almost see thought bubbles over his head saying ‘wait...what did I get myself into?’

Edited by Pi237
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I know some people from the show  lurk on this forum,  so let me say this: 

Heather,  get a freaking lawyer.  Have that lawyer draw up a contract specifying EXACTLY  what costs Sweatney will be responsible for: medical costs,  lost wages, hospital bills, post-delivery checkup, etc. Specify that Sweatney  MUST accept the child when it is delivered, regardless of gender or any birth defects --- no "I changed my mind and don't want the baby." Specify that she must pay medical costs even if you suffer a miscarriage. 

Then present the contract to Shitney and see how fast she backs away. 

Heather, GET A FREAKING LAWYER and get TLC to back off your new role as 'potential surrogate'.  I don't believe Whit wants a kid or will go through with surrogacy. I really fear that the script is setting Heather up to the be punching bag this year as the horrible woman who won't help her friend have a baby. After the buildup of freezing eggs etc, Whit will never just admit she doesn't want a baby, she'll want someone to blame for the "failure". I think she's chosen Heather. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Why does Whitney need a surrogate?  Has that ever been explained?  And way to bully Heather about it.  Ugh, she's the worst.

Every scene she had with a man in this episode, save her brother, made me uncomfortable.  First she tried to act all cutesy with Will and he wasn't having it, despite being right.  There's no way I would want to go to a trainer who was not only obese, but whose efforts were so low.   She seemed taken aback when he told her that and went into argumentative mode about how people who looked like her would want someone who looked like her to make them NOT look like her.  Sure.

Then there were the awkward scenes with "the French man" when she steered him to say she didn't need weight loss surgery.  Not to mention the cringey marriage talk.  Yikes.

Lastly, the doctor--I cannot believe she asked for pictures of her follicles "for my refrigerator."  What a weirdo.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Lastly, the doctor--I cannot believe she asked for pictures of her follicles "for my refrigerator."  What a weirdo.

Say what?? I must have dozed off during that part. WTF is wrong with this woman/child???

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Why does Whitney need a surrogate?  Has that ever been explained?  And way to bully Heather about it.  Ugh, she's the worst.

She can't go the IVF route because her BMI is very far above what is considered acceptable to try for IVF. I'm not an expert, but from what I understand a doctor would typically not do IVF for a patient with a BMI higher than low to mid 30s. (depends on the doc). Whit's is over 60.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I know some people from the show  lurk on this forum,  so let me say this: 

Heather,  get a freaking lawyer.  Have that lawyer draw up a contract specifying EXACTLY  what costs Sweatney will be responsible for: medical costs,  lost wages, hospital bills, post-delivery checkup, etc. Specify that Sweatney  MUST accept the child when it is delivered, regardless of gender or any birth defects --- no "I changed my mind and don't want the baby." Specify that she must pay medical costs even if you suffer a miscarriage. 

Then present the contract to Shitney and see how fast she backs away. 

Testify!!!

• Love 1

Interesting that TLC wants to venture in to potential child abuse with whitless.Proves channel is a slumlord.Whitless isn't paper trained herself.So TLC wants to persue this.fuck that

Edited by stoppro
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

She can't go the IVF route because her BMI is very far above what is considered acceptable to try for IVF. I'm not an expert, but from what I understand a doctor would typically not do IVF for a patient with a BMI higher than low to mid 30s. (depends on the doc). Whit's is over 60.

Ah, OK.  So it's something that is in her control, ie if she lost weight, she wouldn't need a surrogate.  I almost got a vibe from her that it was a medical condition that was out of her control.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, princelina said:

Ignoring them all.  Pretending an online tutor from another continent is a viable romantic prospect; pretending they can all tell how he likes her so much.  (Pretending to be qualifying for personal trainer?  probably) And I don't think she really wants a baby either.  These storylines are so blah that they had to fill an entire segment with "Babs at the chiropractor"!

So she was told to use cold compresses and lumbar support.  Why in the world would Twit and her brother have to "work together to enforce doctors' orders"?  Seems simple enough to me!  It was no doubt a muscle spasm caused by the fall and a chiro wasn't necessary at all (time heals that), but they needed a plot line.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

But, but, but I thought morbidly obese women can do everything other women can do!!!!!!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

My 600lb life does that for me. 

Me too!  It’s why I watch it.

By the way, two more comments about Whit wanting to be a personal trainer.  She hasn’t worked out for a year because of Covid because she could not go to a gym.  You don’t need a gym to stay fit.  In addition to that, she’ll never complete the certification. That falls into same category as maintaining her dance classes,  becoming a Jew, and dumping her dying dog onto her mother.

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, Kid said:

Me too!  It’s why I watch it.

By the way, two more comments about Whit wanting to be a personal trainer.  She hasn’t worked out for a year because of Covid because she could not go to a gym.  You don’t need a gym to stay fit.  In addition to that, she’ll never complete the certification. That falls into same category as maintaining her dance classes,  becoming a Jew, and dumping her dying dog onto her mother.

She keeps searching for meaning. She's empty inside, and she keeps trying to fill up the emptiness (convert to Judaism,  become a personal trainer,  convert to Islam, run a dance class, eat a shit ton of junk food.....) She looks to others for validation through flattery/ego stroking. 

She really  DOES need therapy,  from a real therapist and not a HAES cheerleader. 

• Love 13
25 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I've only been watching Shitney since last season. Can someone tell me what her eating disorder is that they referred to this episode. Also did she get treatment?

Self inflicted and more pizza as treatment.   sorry i couldn't help it.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I've only been watching Shitney since last season. Can someone tell me what her eating disorder is that they referred to this episode. Also did she get treatment?

I don't really remember but I don't think there was ever a formal diagnosis or treatment plan. I think that she might have been an atypical anorexic (or thought she was) because she did lose a lot weight at some point and I believe she did that by seriously restricting calories. She might have had some other ED symptoms too. 

I think it's fair to consider that she might have binge eating disorder now. We seldom see her eating and when we do, it's not usually what I would consider a binge amount of food, but to maintain her weight or to gain, she has to take in a pretty massive amount of calories on a regular basis. So there could be some binging going on that we don't see. Or it could just be lousy eating habits that don't really rise to the level of an ED diagnosis.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, stoppro said:

Self inflicted and more pizza as treatment.   sorry i couldn't help it.

Like the mother from The Nanny.... she had a line once where she said her blood sugar drops and her doctor prescribed donuts. I think Whit goes to the same doctor.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

The only time she lost weight that I know of was when she was working out with Will, and that's because she worked it off.  "ED" is another victim move; she no doubt eats all day and night when the cameras aren't rolling (after all, that's most of the time), including drinking half her calories with sugary, fat-laden Starbucks.

• Love 2
On 8/31/2021 at 9:56 PM, Snarkastikate said:

Anyone think of suggesting one of those stair lift for Glen & Bab's house?  They are perfectly able to make those decisions without input from TC. 

I've wondered about this, too.  I have an arthritic knee that's beginning to make our stairs difficult, so we looked into these.  They're really not that expensive.  There's also the idea of re-doing the downstairs bathroom, if it's the bathroom that's the problem.  Curious situation with several possible solutions.

My biggest  takeaway is  that Whitney seems to have had her front upper incisors--her bunny teeth--ground down!  I think she looks a lot better, face-wise.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/1/2021 at 10:04 AM, jacksgirl said:

I'm good with Toxic Cow for Whitney, but is Tutor-Suitor "Blur"or "Faux Frenchie"? 

On 8/31/2021 at 11:00 PM, sempervivum said:

Absolutely ridiculous how she was acting like the Blur is an actual romantic/marital prospect.

Love the idea of calling him "the Blur"!

3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

The only time she lost weight that I know of was when she was working out with Will, and that's because she worked it off.  "ED" is another victim move; she no doubt eats all day and night when the cameras aren't rolling (after all, that's most of the time), including drinking half her calories with sugary, fat-laden Starbucks.

Although she was working out a lot more, it is very, very, very, very unlikely that she worked the weight off.  What is likely is that her working out gave her more muscle, and muscle burns more calories.  But the amount of weight loss that she had does not come from simply working out; there has to be dietary change involved.  There's a relevant saying for this..."you can't out-exercise a bad diet". 

Whit continues to say that she developed an eating disorder during that time.  But I suspect that what she calls "eating disorder" really meant restricting what she ate -- to what most people would call a healthy level -- but it meant denying all the junk she wanted, and even denying the quantities she might want of stuff that wasn't junk.  And since there is no way that she would want to continue her life that way, she had to label it an eating disorder, so no one could dare have the thought that she should go back to doing what she did then.

• Love 6
On 8/31/2021 at 11:00 PM, sempervivum said:

I know nothing about PCOS, but why was she alternately referring to them as 'cysts' and 'follicles'? And why can't she carry her own child?

So I got really curious about this, and here is what I learned:

First, the straight-forward part to answer the second question...according to NIH, "Complications of pregnancy associated with maternal PCOS include increased prevalence of early pregnancy loss (EPL), gestational diabetes (GDM), pregnancy-induced hypertensive disorders (PET/PIH), and the birth of small-for-gestational-age (SGA) babies."

But now the more complicated, and frankly, weirder, part, for the first question.  From NIH's MedlinePlus, "In polycystic ovary syndrome, one or both ovaries can contain multiple small, immature ovarian follicles that can appear as cysts on medical imaging. Normally, ovarian follicles contain egg cells, which are released during ovulation. In polycystic ovary syndrome, abnormal hormone levels prevent follicles from growing and maturing to release egg cells. Instead, these immature follicles accumulate in the ovaries. Affected women can have 12 or more of these follicles."

So, the way I understand it, the reason the doc called them cysts and/or follicles, is that he can't tell from looking whether what he sees is a cyst or a follicle.  If it were a regular follicle, it would contain a mature egg, which could be used for fertilization.  But if it's a cyst, it contains a follicle that, due to PCOS, contains an egg that did not mature, and will not be able to be used for fertilization.  So....Whit's ecstasy about the high number that were seen, is very premature, because she doesn't know if they are cysts or follicles.  It seems to me that it was deliberately misleading plot-wise the way the doctor presented it, without making clear that some (likely most, I'm guessing) are not viable for fertilization.

• Useful 10
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2021 at 9:56 PM, Snarkastikate said:

How many hours do you think it takes her makeup people to get her hair pieces aligned & hairline filled in, makeup done & that bright orangy red lipstick, yikers. 

Here's the part that I don't understand about her hair.  If you look at the hairline all the way across her forehead, there is often what appears to be a color line.  What I mean is that when I color my hair, during the time that the color is on and setting, you can clearly see the outline of the wet color as it sits on the hair that frames the forehead.  Her hair looks like that even when she's clearly not in the middle of coloring it.  So it makes me wonder if the hair and make-up folks are perhaps spraying something on that is leaving that residue behind.

On 9/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Also, her chatting in her hooker red lip and heels on a skype call, 

So I did hear her mention the heels, but I couldn't see anything on her feet.  Can someone take a screen-shot or something?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

If you look at the hairline all the way across her forehead, there is often what appears to be a color line.

I think she's probably using either something like Toppix or just a brow powder to fill in the bare spots, but it's virtually impossible to make it look like a real hairline. What I don't understand is why she doesn't go for a hairstyle that includes a part or bangs, where her sparse hairline could be disguised better. Maybe she's botoxing her forehead and thinks it should be shown off? She keeps defaulting to these skinned-back styles, which leave no room for fakery. I bet it's even more obvious in real life.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Here's the part that I don't understand about her hair.  If you look at the hairline all the way across her forehead, there is often what appears to be a color line.  What I mean is that when I color my hair, during the time that the color is on and setting, you can clearly see the outline of the wet color as it sits on the hair that frames the forehead.  Her hair looks like that even when she's clearly not in the middle of coloring it.  So it makes me wonder if the hair and make-up folks are perhaps spraying something on that is leaving that residue behind.

Her hairline reminds me of that spray-on hair color that had little filaments in it that Ron Popeil hawked on late-night TV.  There is something really weird about her hairline.  Is it possible for her to have implants without shaving part of her hair?

Her "date" with Blur was remarkable in that it wasn't a date at all.  We heard her ask him last episode to give her a lesson in a memorable Parisian setting (but not the Eiffel Tower!!!!), and he said how about the Louvre and she said Yes please.  So how is this a date?  She is pathetically desperate for Blur to appear to be showing interest in her, and from what I see he barely considers her a tutee.  Can she imagine a friendship with a man who is not gay without dragging in the prospect of the guy being interested in having sex with her?  This episode was the first I've seen in a long time where she didn't append "and we had sex" every time she talked about Buddy.

And another thing.  How long has she been taking these lessons?  And is she really paying for them?  She can say bonjour and je m'appelle Whitney, which should take about five minutes to learn.  She doesn't seem to have learned much French at all.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

Can she imagine a friendship with a man who is not gay without dragging in the prospect of the guy being interested in having sex with her? 

Except that apparently, even not being gay is not a requirement. Roy?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Whit continues to say that she developed an eating disorder during that time.  But I suspect that what she calls "eating disorder" really meant restricting what she ate -- to what most people would call a healthy level -- but it meant denying all the junk she wanted, and even denying the quantities she might want of stuff that wasn't junk.  And since there is no way that she would want to continue her life that way, she had to label it an eating disorder, so no one could dare have the thought that she should go back to doing what she did then.

I have always thought this, too.

I think her usage of the term "eating disorder" is describing her being deprived of anything and everything she wanted to shove down her piehole.  

I think eating fruits, veggies and proteins is her idea of torture.  I totally agree with you that she terms it an "eating disorder" so people tiptoe around the issue and don't tell her to push herself away from the table to lose weight.  Can't have Whitney's delicate sensitivities intruded upon, after all.  

I remember the look on her face when Glenn brought over the pre-portioned packets of tuna and healthy snacks, and the appropriate-sized containers for individual portions for lunch.  She looked like she wanted to ram them right up his ass as she proclaimed she was never going to eat that way.

Turns out she was damned serious, too.  

She's her own worst enemy (and an asshole to boot).  

• Love 13

She says she has an ED a) for pity points, b) to absolve her of responsibility for her weight, c) to identify with Jessica, because she says she had one, and d) to discourage anyone from ever saying anything to her about her weight lest they "trigger" a relapse.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

She says she has an ED a) for pity points, b) to absolve her of responsibility for her weight, c) to identify with Jessica, because she says she had one, and d) to discourage anyone from ever saying anything to her about her weight lest they "trigger" a relapse.

erectile dysfuntion? That would sure explain a lot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

All. Of. This. 

I also have had an ED (anorexia) but I still must pay attention to my diet or I’ll gain weight (I’ve also had PCOS which Whitney uses as an excuse).  It can be difficult sometimes to balance, but ignoring it will lead to weight gain and poor health. 

I call BS on her being “triggered”—Whitney displays serious denial/avoidance behaviour because she’s so severely overweight, she just doesn’t want to hear about it. The work she would need to do probably feels overwhelming and would take a LONG time, which is discouraging. Best to pretend she’s happy and ignore it all (🙄). 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I do believe she must've had an eating disorder for her to have lost so much weight so quickly.  Anorexia and bulimia are the only two I've ever heard of, and I know she didn't have anorexia because she doesn't have enough self-control to stick with *anything* for more than a day.  I think she discovered she could continue to eat whatever she wanted in whatever quantities she wanted and lose weight at the same time if she stuck her finger down her throat after each time she ate.  I think she could be motivated to do this long enough to lose so much weight, but I suspect she either got bored with it or heard about some of its side effects.  I know a young woman, obese all her life (around 300 lbs. at barely 5' tall) who suddenly weighed 90 lbs.  She decided it wasn't healthy and put it all back on, just like our Whitney.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I call BS on her being “triggered”—Whitney displays serious denial/avoidance behaviour because she’s so severely overweight, she just doesn’t want to hear about it.

I call BS on it, too (that's why I put it in quotes).  It's just a threat to hold over anyone (like Will) who might call her on it.

Even if she did binge and purge, is it a full-fledged ED if you just one day decide not to do it anymore and don't, putting back all your weight and more?  Lots of anorexics and bulimics seek treatment for years and can't be cured...

I'm not convinced she ever did; just following a low-calorie diet and exercising vigorously would make weight drop quickly in anyone's Whitney's size.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2

On 9/2/2021 at 7:22 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

I believe she claimed she was bulimic after she gained some weight in college.  Then she claims she lost 100 lbs when working out with Will because she wasn't eating.  Not sure of the timeline of those events.  And I'm in agreement with others that she was probably motivated for a while but in the end preferred to eat what she pleases and uses "ED" as an excuse to not be heckled.

On 9/3/2021 at 2:09 PM, LuvMyShows said:

So I did hear her mention the heels, but I couldn't see anything on her feet.  Can someone take a screen-shot or something?

Haha I couldn't either at first, but in a later shot she has a leg turned and you can see the tiniest of kitten heels on one of her feet 😄

21 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Plus I suspect that when she told Todd she wanted to have a baby with him she wasn’t envisioning doing it the artificial way. 

And didn't she request snuggles from him and/or Tal a few times too?

• Love 4

Anorexia and bulimia are the only two I've ever heard of

I know more about eating disorders than I ever wanted to... and there are several more than anorexia and bulimia including Binge-Eating Disorder (BED); Eating Disorder, Not Otherwise Specified (ED-NOS) and Avoidant-Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID). 

I know she didn't have anorexia because she doesn't have enough self-control to stick with *anything* for more than a day.

It's a misconception that people with anorexia have exceptional self-control. They don't, although they often believe they do. It's a mental illness and the longer that patients suffer from it, the less control they have. If it were truly about self-control, they could stop starving themselves just the way they started starving themselves. They longer they are sick, the less control they actually have.

is it a full-fledged ED if you just one day decide not to do it anymore and don't, putting back all your weight and more?  Lots of anorexics and bulimics seek treatment for years and can't be cured...

I'm not sure what it takes for an ED to be full-fledged. Many people do go into remission and lead healthy, happy lives. Others do struggle with their disorder for the rest of their lives, regardless of what kind of support they receive. Some would say that anyone who gets as morbidly obese as Whitney has some sort of eating disorder. Dr. Now of My 600-Pound Life considers all of his patients to have eating disorders, as he believes that it's only through an unhealthy relationship with food. I'm not obese but I'm overweight. I don't have an eating disorder; I just like food and I lack the willpower and sufficient desire to diet and exercise my way to a thinner body. 

I don't know if Whitney ever had an eating disorder or whether she has one to this day. If she does/did, then my sympathy to her. They are awful. If she does not but is claiming she does/did, then shame on her. It's entirely possible that Whitney has cycled through different eating disorders throughout her life; anorexia when she lost a bunch of weight; binge-eating disorder when she gained and perhaps periods of binging and purging along the line too. It seems clear to me that her relationship with food is fraught and would only get better if she had a good therapist who could really work through all that with her. Even with that, she might not ever be a "normal" weight or much thinner than she is now. I think once you get to her size, it's really, really difficult to lose and keep off a significant amount of weight. plus she would need skin removal surgeries and maybe a breast lift to give her a more "normal" body. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I know more about eating disorders than I ever wanted to... and there are several more than anorexia and bulimia including Binge-Eating Disorder (BED); Eating Disorder, Not Otherwise Specified (ED-NOS) and Avoidant-Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID). 

It's a misconception that people with anorexia have exceptional self-control. They don't, although they often believe they do. It's a mental illness and the longer that patients suffer from it, the less control they have. If it were truly about self-control, they could stop starving themselves just the way they started starving themselves. They longer they are sick, the less control they actually have.

I'm not sure what it takes for an ED to be full-fledged. Many people do go into remission and lead healthy, happy lives. Others do struggle with their disorder for the rest of their lives, regardless of what kind of support they receive. Some would say that anyone who gets as morbidly obese as Whitney has some sort of eating disorder. Dr. Now of My 600-Pound Life considers all of his patients to have eating disorders, as he believes that it's only through an unhealthy relationship with food. I'm not obese but I'm overweight. I don't have an eating disorder; I just like food and I lack the willpower and sufficient desire to diet and exercise my way to a thinner body. 

I don't know if Whitney ever had an eating disorder or whether she has one to this day. If she does/did, then my sympathy to her. They are awful. If she does not but is claiming she does/did, then shame on her. It's entirely possible that Whitney has cycled through different eating disorders throughout her life; anorexia when she lost a bunch of weight; binge-eating disorder when she gained and perhaps periods of binging and purging along the line too. It seems clear to me that her relationship with food is fraught and would only get better if she had a good therapist who could really work through all that with her. Even with that, she might not ever be a "normal" weight or much thinner than she is now. I think once you get to her size, it's really, really difficult to lose and keep off a significant amount of weight. plus she would need skin removal surgeries and maybe a breast lift to give her a more "normal" body. 

In my humble opinion, you do not get to her size without an eating disorder. She is a food addict. Just like an alcoholic except food is her drug.  And the food addiction is just a symptom of deeper issues. That applies to any kind of eating disorder. And, like all addicts, she is surrounded by enablers.   These are paid enablers.

Will is the only one who does not enable her.  

• Love 10

And didn't she request snuggles from him and/or Tal a few times too?

Well, there was asking Todd to sleep in the same bed in NYC and cuddle with her and the video that she and Tal did while in her closet, naked, and under the influence of something. (Not on the show but somewhere on social media.) Was the iceberg that she french-kissed male?)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

OMG this season's romance is just absurd, zero believability factor. We had a linguistic expert weigh in, is there a body language expert out there?  Or maybe that's just unnecessary, we can just all see it, the total disinterest on the Blur's part.  She's devoted to proving how an obese braying woman who often bares her midriff, can attract a handsome guy and/or a young guy d of she were model thin & charming as all hell. 

We know how much she's enamored with Paris, it's the City of Love after all!  And she's all about that.  And having dude live there would also make it harder for the viewers to out the dude. Let's see, first there was Buddy, then Lenny (who disappeared a lot & then brought an attractive girl to her housewarming party LOL), then the gay dude at the radio station,  then Avi (invisible & disappeared a lot, she made a white board to trace his whereabouts), then Chase (sure, right...).  Now the young Blur. 

Come back down to earth, girl.  

And the baby.  Heather at her age, with her kids & career, is gonna devote herself to getting implanted, Dr visits, birth, etc & then hand an actual living breathing baby over to TC?  Would she be traipsing all over the world with the baby?  Does she have funds to hire a nanny?  And who the hell could take orders from her in regards to said baby all day?  Babs isn't in a position to help. Whitney's just exhausting & insufferable to be with, even we as viewers can see that.  But I digress. If Heather becomes a surrogate, I'll eat my phone.

• Love 7
On 8/31/2021 at 5:27 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Nope, it's not just you.

I believe I've already posted this, but my strong suspicion is Faux Frenchie (I still don't believe he's actually French) is that he signed on to be portrayed as a French instructor for Whitney.

I think he then got wind of the fact that TLC was going to play and fast loose with his story line and have him lusting after the beret-wearing blob known as Whitney and bounced with the quickness.

I think this is why he's being blurred out.  I suspect he may have refused to participate and he had the legal upper hand so TLC had to acquiesce.  

Its probably a random crew-member playing the part.🙄