Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Will You Be My Surrogate?

• Start Topic

Worried about her slim chances for a having a child, Whitney makes some big decisions during a trip to the fertility doctor. Then, Whitney goes on her first official date with the French man, hoping it will put them on the path to amour.

Original air date 2021.08.31

• Love 1
On 8/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

slim chances

I saw what you did there!

Really though, I'm not sure I can contain my disgust at the idea that this barely-mobile Big Baby could take care of an actual human child. Have we ever even seen her cleaning out a cat litter tray, or seen her walking and poop-scooping after that poor poodle who she never touches?

I am looking forward to Whit lumbering around Paree with a blur, though.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

OMG I can already see it. HWhit tries to bully her female friends into being her surrogate,  but when both of them decline, she has literally hundreds of her sycophants BEGGING to be her surrogate!!! They'll even do it at no cost to her!!! They'll even  PAY her for the privilege of carrying her crotch goblin. 

May God have mercy on us all.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

OMG I can already see it. HWhit tries to bully her female friends into being her surrogate,  but when both of them decline, she has literally hundreds of her sycophants BEGGING to be her surrogate!!! They'll even do it at no cost to her!!! They'll even  PAY her for the privilege of carrying her crotch goblin. 

May God have mercy on us all.

Whitney doesn't  particularly want a child. I'm convinced that at the beginning of each season they get a big white board out and brainstorm plots for the upcoming season.  Then they narrow the choices down and pick 2 or 3 for the season. They probably would have better luck if they drank while they did it.

• LOL 9
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Am I the only one NOT seeing an interest from Frenchie? He just sounds like he's trying to be polite to me. I see lots of bullying flirting on her side, nothing on his. 

Just like poor Roy!!  Just being a nice guy.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Whitney doesn't  particularly want a child. I'm convinced that at the beginning of each season they get a big white board out and brainstorm plots for the upcoming season.  Then they narrow the choices down and pick 2 or 3 for the season. They probably would have better luck if they drank while they did it.

You don't think they drink while they do it? I'd put money on it! :D

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Hey, I took bellydancing lessons from a 400lb woman and she was amazing. She'd glide across the floor like ice. It's not just the number on the scale that's an issue for Whit, it's that the number impedes some of life's basic functions. I wouldn't mind training with an overweight woman. If said woman had trouble walking, though, then I'd definitely question her commitment to fitness. She thinks she's "modifying" the workouts, but I'm not so sure that the modifications are actually helpful, especially since Whitney doesn't have a license. 

I can't help but notice her ass hasn't climbed onto a scale yet this season.  

It seems every season, she lumbers up onto a scale, acting totally indifferent to the numbers because they might trigger her eating disorder, yet so far this season it hasn't happened.

I found this especially peculiar with all of the blathering on about her not having been at the gym in a year.

One would think getting a current weight to go with her current physical status would be at least somewhat important.

I'm thinking there probably was a weigh-in....it just wasn't shared with the viewers.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I watched the episode early on Discovery+ and egads!

Am I the only one NOT seeing an interest from Frenchie? He just sounds like he's trying to be polite to me. I see lots of bullying flirting on her side, nothing on his. 

Nope, it's not just you.

I believe I've already posted this, but my strong suspicion is Faux Frenchie (I still don't believe he's actually French) is that he signed on to be portrayed as a French instructor for Whitney.

I think he then got wind of the fact that TLC was going to play and fast loose with his story line and have him lusting after the beret-wearing blob known as Whitney and bounced with the quickness.

I think this is why he's being blurred out.  I suspect he may have refused to participate and he had the legal upper hand so TLC had to acquiesce.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

with these plots I think they use a very small white board.there is a picture of whit they all stand around drinking beer and throwing darts at at it with plot lines tied to the darts.The one with the biggest embassment factor gets picked. and of course plot lines that piss her off.and anything that makes no sense.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I believe I've already posted this, but my strong suspicion is Faux Frenchie (I still don't believe he's actually French) is that he signed on to be portrayed as a French instructor for Whitney.

It must be really bad that he doesn't even want to be seen for the entire season, lol.

He doesn't sound French at all.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

It must be really bad that he doesn't even want to be seen for the entire season, lol.

Right?  No way in hell I'd want to be edited to appear to be Whitney's love interest, especially if I'd been led to believe I was signing on to just portray her French instructor.  The horrors 😳

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Let's see...Whitney can't believe the interaction with the French tutor has gone from 'being like 'I don't know if he's into me to so flirtatious.  Whitney, you should really journal your life more, or at least try to remember circa seasons one through last season.

Oh, sweet Lord.  It's the time-is-running out plot being recycled again this season.  Whitney, you watch enough TV to know that even the best shows suffer when they borrow heavily from past plots.  By God, Babs gives Whitney the guilt trip about grandkids and then in her talking head forecasts nothing but a disappointing outcome for Whitney in pursuit of science providing extraordinary fertility options.  

It was touching watching Whitney paint her mom's nails, and Whitney's review of her own work as hot was classic Whitney, but my hat is off to anyone who has artistic talents like Whitney shows us (no lie, no snark).

Jessica and her father's gym are back.  Can we fans start a petition to bring back Ryan, please?  I nominate Baltimore Betty as every possible position in the group to get the job done.

Oh if the next segment is Whitney getting live coverage of her womb, let's just get Ramona to temporarily play Whitney's part, because it will play equally ridiculous.  Sonya from RHONY might be a good fill-in too.

Good old Will is highlighting Whitney's size as Whitney is asking for...not sure, hand in marriage?  Whitney needs to watch some Shark Tank.  She's literally all over the place with these business ventures.

Oh, God.  Please maybe Ramona or Sonya filling in for Hunter, who is just now telling Whitney about Babs' fall during an earlier episode.  I believe Babs' pain during that falling scene was intercut with Whitney sneaking a nap and eating a bag of popcorn at the same time in the parked car.  Maybe it was just stock footage, though.

I miss the pig from a few seasons ago.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

First time I'm watching this season. Hmmm.  How many hours do you think it takes her makeup people to get her hair pieces aligned & hairline filled in, makeup done & that bright orangy red lipstick, yikers. 

TC (toxic cow) was starting to cry when Will was being honest with her about the challenges she would face as an obese personal trainer.  I'm sure her sycophants would have no problem signing up just to spend some time with their hero. 

Tell me that she didn't just tell Heather that she expected her to carry her baby.  I think that would be an excellent job for her new assistant Ashley.  

Anyone think of suggesting one of those stair lift for Glen & Bab's house?  They are perfectly able to make those decisions without input from TC. 

Yes all that "french" guy was going to propose to you via Skype. Yup.  

Her with a baby is something I cannot fathom.  

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think he's blurred out so he can be "played" by more than one person. When one guy bails they can sub the next desperate actor. 

Shades of Lenny, I'm certain that one episode return of Lenny without the beard was another actor.

• LOL 8

Did this mess of a woman really just say “Well, I just met somebody” when she was talking to the fertility doctor?  Bitch, you mean your “tutor” that is paid to talk to you on the phone and your one “date” consisted of him FaceTiming outside of a museum 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Is the tutor’s voice altered as well?  He kinda sounds robotic sometimes, although if I were talking to Whitney, I’d go into autopilot too.

I think he sounds like someone who is fluent in French but not native-speaking French, if that makes sense.  I just sat through that abysmal RHNYC finale so I think part of my brain has gone into survival mode and has run into hiding.  

I've worked with several native French physicians and none of their accents sounded anything like this dude's accent.

Maybe he's not a native French speaker but is multilingual.  I do know the interpreter, Adam Lebzo, from 90 DF sounds distinctly British, yet he's never even been to England and has no idea why he sounds British.  He's multilingual, I believe, as well.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Is the tutor’s voice altered as well?  He kinda sounds robotic sometimes, although if I were talking to Whitney, I’d go into autopilot too.

I wondered if he was using something like one of those translator apps you see them using in 90DF, either because he actually needed, or like something that attempted to give him an accent (I don't know if such a thing exists).  Either way, he does sound robotic sometimes, and the accent seems to fade in and out rather strangely.

• Love 7

Wow, she's really pretty bald, isn't she? Showrunners should have told her how visible her hair loss was in that gym scene.

I know nothing about PCOS, but why was she alternately referring to them as 'cysts' and 'follicles'? And why can't she carry her own child?

Absolutely ridiculous how she was acting like the Blur is an actual romantic/marital prospect.

• Love 5

I could not believe that Whitney would actually presume that her friend would just be at her beck and call to be her surrogate?  That is 9 months and considerable emotional and physical discomfort . And who would like to turn over the child that you carried to Whitney!

• Love 12

The way she fishes for compliments is so cringeworthy it's pathetic.  I found myself having secondhand embarrassment when she was talking to the Frenchman and I'm home alone.  Did she really think he was going to say yes when she asked him if he wants to get married?  I always knew she was desperate but this seals the deal.  

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

WTF is going on with Heather? She gonna carry Twit's baby? I have lost all respect. 

I think she's just giving lip service because she knows it's never going to happen.

At least I hope that's why she said yes.  😳

• Love 7

Everything about this show is embarrassing.  Starting with Frenchie, and the way everyone acts like he's a viable person for her to date.  If I talked like that my parents would point out that he lived on a separate continent.  Secondly Babs - so Buddy's moving out - hey, that room upstairs would be great for children!  What in her life has her mother thinking that there's even a slim possibility of "children" in that room?  Come on Babs; you're disappointing me.  Then Jessica heckling Whit to talk to Will about employment there - in a surprising change of pace, Whitney was the more realistic one in those scenes.  My favorite was how Will, trainer and gym owner and potential boss, tells her what his concerns are, and she says, "Oh my concerns are the complete opposite." 😄🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Did this mess of a woman really just say “Well, I just met somebody” when she was talking to the fertility doctor?  Bitch, you mean your “tutor” that is paid to talk to you on the phone and your one “date” consisted of him FaceTiming outside of a museum 🙄

The tutor that she actually PAYS. Ay yi yi.

I'm pretty sure he's a real dude. However, I'm not convinced that he's the guy we're hearing. I think there MAY be a real guy out there on a language app who she's been paying to teach her French. I think she's probably really into him. I'm not sold, however, on it being the guy we've "met." I don't think he's a native Frenchman, either. I think he's perhaps Arabic. 

Spoiler

I was going to write a spoiler about my "evidence" but decided I'd better take it to her individual thread. Now I can't delete this spoiler box. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I felt like Will was sugarcoating things about her trying to be a trainer. Don't just do a TH about his disappointment or skepticism on her following through on things. Say it straight to her face.

The Blurred Out Frenchman looked to have long dark hair. I kept listening closely to see if he sounded anything like Darcy's Georgie. Could be a good side-gig for him to stand in as the French tutor (if he knows enough French).

If Twitney's hair is thinning, I wouldn't pin all that on PCOS. Look at the hair of the people on 600lb Life. They all have horrible hair due to the state of their health and eating habits.

So over the story plot lines on all the reality shows. Take a trip/have a party because we deserve something fun, go to a fertility clinic, etc. They're all doing the same story lines similar to the way all the Youtubers do with staged pranks, trips, etc. Candid Reality would be me sitting on the couch scratching my butt, taking the dog outside/inside/outside/inside a million times, dragging myself to/from work, etc. You know, all those things we all do every day. Then once a season, you might get a short vacation trip episode and a couple of family holiday horror shows instead of everything being some big production.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Lurk said:

So over the story plot lines on all the reality shows. Take a trip/havea party because we deserve something fun, go to a fertility clinic, etc. They're all doing the same story lines similar to the way all the Youtubers do with staged pranks, trips, etc. Candid Reality would be me sitting on the couch scratching my butt, taking the dog outside/inside/outside/inside a million times, dragging myself to/from work, etc. You know, all those things we all do every day. Then once a season, you might get a short vacation trip episode and a couple of family holiday horror shows instead of everything being some big production.

Exactly!! It made an especially big difference on "Outdaughtered." The first years were really just the day-in, day-out of 5 babies: trying to feed them, diapering and toilet training them, trying to get them to sleep. What made it good was it felt like real life. Now it's all EXCITEMENT ALL THE TIME!!! and it's annoying.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think she's just giving lip service because she knows it's never going to happen.

At least I hope that's why she said yes.  😳

Well that,  and the fact that she'd never hear the end of it if she said no. Whiney would hector her about it ALL. THE. TIME.

• Love 3

OK, since I've read this thread, I don't have to watch the episode.
My sister said she saw the last half, and it was boring, and nothing I've read here makes me want to watch it.
I can't imagine her as a mother.  She doesn't have a selfless bone in her body, and she'd manipulate any child she had.

• Love 7

I'm good with Toxic Cow for Whitney, but is Tutor-Suitor "Blur"or "Faux Frenchie"? 

I used to like Babs and I get everything on this show is a plot device, but I cringe at anyone asking a woman of any age when they are going to have a baby. Maybe never, maybe the woman is trying, maybe she is devastated each month, maybe she is conflicted about it. Point is - Do Not Ask. It's Not Your Business.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 6

Miss Delusional strikes again! First she acts all upset about her moms fall-hey bitch if you wouldn't have been hiding filling your face you would have seen it for yourself! So she makes the decision to move her parents room downstairs and will be inconveinced because she will have to check on them after her brother goes back home. Pffft. Then the big drama at the gym. I wouldn't trust her to train anyone and I wish the guy would have just cut to the chase and told her she's too big to qualify as a personal trainer. Is Babs a retired actress? I understand the pain of a fucked-up back but if she was hurting that bad she should have seen a doctor right away. Gentle stretching, rest, and anti-inflammatories would help to relieve the pain-I noticed the chiro didn't say what the X-rays showed. Then the "date". What date? Mr. Unknown facetimes her in front of the Lourve. Big deal! She sure did get excited at the thought of marriage! SO desperate. And this surrogate thing? Really? Does she have ANY idea of what a pregnate woman goes through? It is not a walk in the park-and if her friend does do it, she will never have a moment of peace. Ugh! I feel sorry for her poor kitties. Their haircuts are awful and they don't look very happy to me. And once again, STOP saying "like" all the time!! Sorry about the spelling here today-my fibro fog is in full swing.

• Love 6

So a possible Tunisian love rat (tm 90 Day Fiance) is getting his hustle on "tutoring" and romancing a large older American female.  Hasn't anything been learned from the Mohammed/Danielle fiasco?  So he lives in Paris.  So do a lot of other refugees.  Gotta make a living I guess.  I don't see Whitney (or at the time Danielle) being the victim though. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

What is funny whit is never the victim no matter how bad she fucks up.She is sorry he is missing out on the whit experience! She is not right in the head at all.Im sorry i cannot feel sorry for her.i only wish more humilation for her. She asks for it.all the time.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I could not believe that Whitney would actually presume that her friend would just be at her beck and call to be her surrogate?  That is 9 months and considerable emotional and physical discomfort . And who would like to turn over the child that you carried to Whitney!

Not to mention the risk to life pregnancy and delivery still poses, albeit "slim."

She might do it for the, what is it, $20k surrogates are usually paid to carry???

Heck, I might, for that matter!

Fertility Specialist: How have you been?

Whitney: Well, I have been not pregnant!

Fertility Specialist: I'm sorry to hear that.

Whitney: That's okay; I haven't actively tried (translation: I haven't actually had sex).

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 8

I loved the flashback of Will catch her and her garbage filled car and showing how good she was with the monster sized cookie that she only had one bite. Also, her chatting in her hooker red lip and heels on a skype call, yet her hair looked like what my mom used to do when I was a toddler, it was cute for a kid. Its pretty clear to me that her friends are slowly jumping ship and Heather only agreed to the surrogate because she knows its all bullshit. 

• Love 8

I just watched the section with Will as Whitney’s desire to breed really doesn’t interest me.

She does not have Will fooled for one iota and I find that completely refreshing. He tells her calmly like it is without the snark of Todd!  She doesn’t care if people can’t see how fit she is, she does not care that people can’t see her muscles under her fat. But what he was trying to tell her is that clients WILL CARE!  

She just does not get it. When I was working out five days a week because I was singing in clubs at night and I had to have physical stamina after working all day and because I had to look better in my sexy outfits, I wanted instructors and trainers that I could aspire to look like not ones that looked like me.  

Will dropped her as a client. He will never hire her as a personal trainer, in my humble opinion.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

I just watched the section with Will as Whitney’s desire to breed really doesn’t interest Will dropped her as a client. He will never hire her as a personal trainer, in my humble opinion.

With or without water works, and even Whitney knows this.

Jessica is competing with Ashley for biggest butt-kisser title.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Not to mention the risk to life pregnancy and delivery still poses, albeit "slim."

She might do it for the, what is it, $20k surrogates are usually paid to carry???

Heck, I might, for that matter!

I know some people from the show  lurk on this forum,  so let me say this: 

Heather,  get a freaking lawyer.  Have that lawyer draw up a contract specifying EXACTLY  what costs Sweatney will be responsible for: medical costs,  lost wages, hospital bills, post-delivery checkup, etc. Specify that Sweatney  MUST accept the child when it is delivered, regardless of gender or any birth defects --- no "I changed my mind and don't want the baby." Specify that she must pay medical costs even if you suffer a miscarriage. 

Then present the contract to Shitney and see how fast she backs away. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
38 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I loved the flashback of Will catch her and her garbage filled car and showing how good she was with the monster sized cookie that she only had one bite. Also, her chatting in her hooker red lip and heels on a skype call, yet her hair looked like what my mom used to do when I was a toddler, it was cute for a kid. Its pretty clear to me that her friends are slowly jumping ship and Heather only agreed to the surrogate because she knows its all bullshit. 

I wonder if she stood up in the heels that they would of blown out from under her due to the massive amount of weight. 🤣

• Love 1

It’s all BS, Heather would never be allowed to be a surrogate, she said she had complications during a previous pregnancy, so I’m pretty sure that would disqualify someone from being a surrogate. She probably just said OK to get her to leave her alone. 

• Love 9