Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Love Makes You Crazy

• Start Topic

I'm guessing that everyone gets paid somehow.     I'm sure Sumit wouldn't do anything for this show without being paid. 

Sumit's only job is being on the show, and Jenny can't work in India.   But she does have her U.S. social security, and who knows how much other money she has.  The Jenny being broke storyline could be as fake as Jenny's intention to become a missionary.    

I was so angry when Jenny took advantage of those nice people at the temple, faking that she wanted to become a devotee, and then that man who had to explain how much work at the temple being a missionary really is.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

I didn't realize the show was back, so it looks like I'm 3 episodes behind.  Episode 1, I still hate Evelyn.  Corey should have stayed with the Jenny in Peru.  Or better yet, go back to WA where he belongs. 

I have a low-key crush on Ari's ex-husband.  He's adorable.  

• Love 2