Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E04: Messy

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Forgot to mention Priscilla saying it was problematic for her because she normally says points and--lines, I think?--instead of dots and dashes.  First of all, dot and dash are from Morse code, not US words for the punctuation marks--we'd say "period" for the dot.  But why couldn't she just say point and line and at least see if her partner got it okay, if it really was confusing her to "translate" it to dot dash?

I think that was Berna.

• Love 1
On 9/2/2021 at 4:45 PM, MaggieG said:

TJ gave me life when he started looking at his phone during the Fessy/Josh argument.

Best moment of the season to date.

So far, all this season has accomplished is to make me miss Bananas, Wes, Derek, Cara Maria (pre-Paulie), Jenna, Evelyn, etc.   It's a sad state of affairs when the most featured players are Fessy, Devin, Kyle's teeth and Josh, all second-stringers in my mind.   Fessy, IMHO, never should have been invited back after his pitiful behavior last season.  I don't know if he chooses his own clothes or production dresses him in jackets, turtlenecks and chains but he's looking like a leg-breaker in a bad 1970s crime show.

I mostly enjoy the fresh infusion of new international personalities.   But Hughie has to go.  Fast.  I'm tired of his whiny big-baby act.   There is nothing endearing about him.   His acting-out in the Lair was the cherry on top.   I put it to the Challenge gods: why must we lose Kelz while having to suffer Hughie?

I can't with Nelson this season.   His salacious comments and body language in the talking heads are a total turnoff.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/2/2021 at 3:02 PM, ImpinAintEasy said:

I know everyone hates Ashley, but I find her funny, and seeing her exasperation with Hughie has been great.

I love Ashley.  If I had to choose a Challenger to spend an evening with, it would come down to her or Wes.  And I'd probably pick Ashley.  I'm sure both would have great stories to tell, but no way could Wes make me laugh as much as she could.

• Love 2
On 9/2/2021 at 4:01 PM, AncientNewbie said:

But what are the rules? 

I mean that Jay has done more missions. Of course, if Natalie and Tommy hadn't gotten knocked off their respective seasons, maybe they would have lasted longer.

One thing that cannot escape me and that I can’t stop thinking is does ‘valedictorian’ mean something slightly different in Nigeria?

Esther said she studied law and as class valedictorian, she was top 3% out of 6,000 people… and I thought “we’ll DUH! Of course you’re in the top 3%. You’re the valedictorian, that goes without saying.”

On 9/5/2021 at 2:33 AM, Lantern7 said:

I mean that Jay has done more missions. Of course, if Natalie and Tommy hadn't gotten knocked off their respective seasons, maybe they would have lasted longer.

I was probably too obscure with my reference--that was bell-rung Jay's quote after being told the rules in the elimination vs. Rogan.