Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: August 24, 2021

• Start Topic

I think Aaron is unattractive and his personality sucks. You don't confront the people.

1 minute ago, antfitz said:

I think Aaron is unattractive and his personality sucks. You don't confront the people.  Grow up and look for somebody else.

• Love 2
On 8/31/2021 at 3:50 PM, Crashcourse said:

I think Joe is handsome but this season he looks and acts worn out and tired.  Maybe it's due to the pandemic precautions. 

I think that's part of his charm.  Some women are sickos (Me) and enjoy the rumpled just got out of bed look.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think that's part of his charm.  Some women are sickos (Me) and enjoy the rumpled just got out of bed look.  

I love the rumpled, tired look on a guy too!  Grocery Joe has it down pat: the messy/glossy curls, some crows feet, five o' clock shadow and bushy ungroomed eyebrows.  Joe's looks AND his cute Midwestern accent push him into dreamboat territory for me!

• Love 9
On 9/1/2021 at 2:52 AM, nlkm9 said:

Did Demi really joke about gaydar? I find her to be a vile person

Tia looks so different but i can’t figure out why…

Well I have good gaydar and I can tell you that Demi is completely straight despite her claiming to be bi . 

12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don’t think he looks as good as he did . I don’t like his mouth area . But he is still cute and I love his personality . 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I don’t think he looks as good as he did . I don’t like his mouth area . But he is still cute and I love his personality . 

Yeah, I think he's cute and I like his personality, but I do think he could have cleaned up better, knowing he was going to be on tv.  

• Love 3
On 8/25/2021 at 12:53 PM, Arkay said:

I get this, but I find it so exasperating that while she claims to have never been taken on a genuine date, apparently many men found her appealing enough to have sex with her, despite being 80 lbs overweight.  But not good enough to take her out in public.

I missed these episodes last week and got to them this week. While she did say she hadn't been on a big romantic date, she also said she had been asked out to go on them. So I don't think it's a case of people being ashamed of going out with her in public.  It sounds like she had some say in not having gone out on a big romantic date at this point in her life.

She's 25.  I'm guessing she did 25-year-old kind of dates--bar, mini gold, hanging out. 

On 8/25/2021 at 2:53 PM, chocolatine said:

IIRC (not going to rewatch to confirm) Maurissa was the one who told him she needs a lot of reassurance, so I don't think he zeroed in on her insecurities as much as he took a cue from her and told her what she wanted to hear. Which, per my previous post, he seems to have done with Tayshia as well. I do agree that she'll probably get very upset if/when he finds someone else more attractive.

One thing I noticed on all of Riley's conversations is that he listens to who he's talking to and responds to them. He's present.  That's not an inherently negative trait, IMO.  Sure, if he wants to be a player, it's a great quality to have.  But the ability to make people feel heard, valued and respected is just a great quality to have period.

On 8/25/2021 at 8:21 PM, Just Carol said:

One of the previews shows Maurissa without her 10 pounds of makeup and ponytail.  I did not recognize her.  I wonder if her natural appearance is enough for Riley.

She wasn't wearing makeup when he first talked with her on the beach and chose her to take out on his date.

• Love 5