Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: August 24, 2021

• Start Topic

Wonder how many had no idea who Lance Bass was?     And they shouldn’t have been talking so much about Thomas….like Beetlejuuce, they said his name too much and willed him into being.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

What is happening? Thomas walks in and the soundtrack of Rosemary’s Baby starts playing—and a pterodactyl screeches. It was funny with the clips of the guys talking about him while the animals “sense” his impending presence, but the music acts like Satan himself is walking in. All this because the guy dared to admit he thought what If Katie didn’t pick him and he became the Bachelor?

scared rosemarys baby GIF

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Thomas looks like a darker skin Nick Viall. He was a snake on Katie’s season and his constant smiling even when speaking about something serious came off as “disingenuous “, remember that word?

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Ok, this chatter about how Thomas talks about how tall he is, while cutting to him “hitting his head” in the same spot with multiple girls and then giving the same line about him hitting his nose is pretty damn hilarious. Finally they’re giving some real-life examples of why he rubbed the guys the wrong way. It’s silly, but I can see why they think he’s annoying, conceited, and fake. On Katie’s season it seemed like it was only about the “thinking about being Bachelor” thing, which was just petty and ridiculous.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Just how many times is Thomas going to feign walking into something so he can talk about how tall he is.

I don’t like slick talking used car salesmen type guys but Aaron needs to calm down with his ire towards him. It’s going to have the opposite effect of what he hopes it will.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I want Serena to come back from the date with Thomas and say thanks for a fun date, but I’ll stick with Joe. 

I don’t know. I’m already tired of Joe’s moping. He had one “happy” day in between his bouts of moping. I don’t think this is the right concept for him.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Is Thomas really all that? Ugh!

The announcer for this show this season totally overdoes it like he should be selling Oxiclean. 

I think that’s Lil John (or one of those other Lil rappers), who’s apparently a guest host at some point this season. The hype-man stuff is his signature.

Tahz was like a malfunctioning cyborg when she saw Riley. She would pass out cold on this date. Poor Tre. He lost his woman just to the presence of Riley!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I don’t find Riley as handsome as some of the others, but his intelligence and niceness make him a catch…and he does have a smoking hot bod.  Tazh didn’t deserve getting the date card acting like a star struck teen.  Poor Tre.  She didn’t even get the date and his relationship is deader than Joe and Serena’s.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 9

I liked that Thomas looked each guy in the eye and gave them a concrete example of what he did that was rude and apologized. I mean, maybe he’s some master manipulator, but it seemed genuine to me. 

Oops! Well, he was talking about Tre on the date while they were also talking about him, so maybe strike that, and new Thomas is starting…in three, two, one—now!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I’m having a hard time believing Maurissa has ever been on a date but damn, what a terrible first date if it is!

So, she’s had sex with guys but no dates? Girl is doing it wrong. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9

Why don't Thomas and Demi get together? They can bond over being as fake as a mid 00s celebrities tan. I never really got why all the guys hated Thomas so much, other then him being a smooth operator type that Katie wouldn't really like, but I think I get it now. That "ow man, so tall!" bit was so rehearsed, he used it on like five girls in a row. Thomas is clearly in his natural state, he is one of the contestants that was made for Paradise. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m having a hard time believing Maurissa has ever been on a date but damn, what a terrible first date if it is!

She said she’d done things like mini golf, but not a real romantic date. 

Noooooooooooooooo.   Conor broke out the ukulele…and is Wells crying???

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Poor Maurissa has only been to mini-golf and her first romantic dinner date is an episode of Fear Factor. That’s bad enough that they force these terrible challenges on group dates but to do that on a 1:1 is cruel. Well, joke’s on you, not only did they at least passably pretend to like everything—they liked each other most of all. These two seem like a MUCH better match than her with Connor!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 7
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

So, Tahz is going to give Tre “another chance” until Riley the next hot bod shows up. 

So diplomatic since the guy she was drooling over had no interest in her. Of course, if Riley came back saying he made a mistake and wished he had taken Tahz on the date, I’m sure “the crab” would tell her to drop Tre in a hot minute.

• Love 7

Wow! Even though Maurissa just told us that she’s super sexual, I’m still shocked that she and Riley slept together!! We haven’t seen action like this since Chris Bukowski retired from Paradise! Fallout next week looks pretty spectacular—especially the birthday cake thrown into the campfire.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Thomas and Demi should just hook up and save everyone else the emotional trouble.

Whats the waist bands all these guys are sporting?

Those waist bands contain their mic equipment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

That date was horrible.  Lance should have refused to participate in trying to force a women to say how many partners she's had on television.  So stupid.

1 hour ago, GracieK said:

I don’t get the big attraction to Serena - she has an SJP face 🐴

There's something about her attitude that I don't like.  She kinda acts like she's God's gift.

• Love 5

What’s an SJP face?  I actually like Serena and Joe together, they seem pretty natural together and seem to have a similar sense of humor.  I never liked Kendall at all, she always just seemed like she is looking for fame, not really a husband. 

• Love 8

I have no memory of Riley at all...he seemed like a player to me.  Hustling Maurissa into bed, saying all the right things (“You want marriage/kids...gasp...ME TOO!”).  I think she may be headed for a heartbreak, especially since literally ALL the girls’ panties dropped when he walked in and the games have barely begun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Kendall was not even into Joe at all from the beginning but Joe kept pushing the issue.  To this day I will never understand why.

Just now, Real4real said:

Hustling Maurissa into bed, 

Yeah, that was fast, especially for a woman who said she never dates!  

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Real4real said:

I have no memory of Riley at all...he seemed like a player to me.  Hustling Maurissa into bed, saying all the right things (“You want marriage/kids...gasp...ME TOO!”).  I think she may be headed for a heartbreak, especially since literally ALL the girls’ panties dropped when he walked in and the games have barely begun.

I had the same impression of him, although I vaguely recall him from his bachelorette season. I agree that he said all the right things to a woman who has a lot of insecurities and desperately craves reassurance. 
I know very few bodybuilders who are really okay with a woman gaining 80 pounds. He sounded disingenuous saying “oh you were beautiful then too, who cares” because gym rats REALLY care about bodily looks.

SJP are the initials of a well-known actress who is often slammed for her looks and has been compared to a horse. Personally I think that’s very insulting so I’ll leave out the name; just responding to the poster who asked about it.

Thomas. He is what he is and I’m glad Serena dumped him. Props to Tre; he handled his confrontation with Thomas very well. 

• Love 11

Lord this is awful. Like, it should like  literally be called Vocal Fry on the Beach. 

Aaron is still a whiny baby. He and Tammy seem well suited. 

For some reason I can’t understand, this has become the Joe and Serena show. I don’t think either of them are as hot as this show seems to think. And was I seeing things, or did her age jump from 23 to 25 between last night and tonight? 

And who the hell is that announcer with the dreadful voice? 

• Love 6

Is this the first time in BIP history that two people had sex less than 24 hours after they met? Or have Riley and Maurissa been "talking" beforehand? On Tayshia's season, Riley was all about "Christian family values" and now it looks like he'd only said those things because that's what Tayshia wanted to hear. And not to slut-shame, but I get the feeling that Maurissa has never been on a "romantic" date because word had quickly spread in her town that all it takes to get her into a bed is a round of mini-golf.

Every scene of Joe moping about Serena P going on a date with Thomas made him less and less attractive to me. If he has such a huge problem with the concept of the show, he should leave.

Everyone is calling out Thomas, and rightly so, but why is nobody calling out Aaron? He thinks Tammy owes him something because he gave her a rose, never mind that he was making out with Serena C the night before. I get nothing but "controlling d-bag" vibes from him.

4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t find Riley as handsome as some of the others, but his intelligence and niceness make him a catch…and he does have a smoking hot bod.

Am I the only one who finds jacked-up guys repulsive? Riley's huge arms and shoulders make his head look smaller, and I don't think it's possible to get that big just by lifting weights and eating protein. I feel the same way about James, too. I prefer a much more natural look.

2 hours ago, Katie111 said:

I actually like Serena and Joe together, they seem pretty natural together and seem to have a similar sense of humor.  I never liked Kendall at all, she always just seemed like she is looking for fame, not really a husband. 

I don't think Serena is looking for a husband, either. I think she's mainly there for the Bachelor Nation exposure.

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Am I the only one who finds jacked-up guys repulsive? Riley's huge arms and shoulders make his head look smaller, and I don't think it's possible to get that big just by lifting weights and eating protein. I feel the same way about James, too. I prefer a much more natural look.

I'm not into super ripped guys either- I like slender, slightly muscled or hefty dad bod builds.  I definitely suspect that Riley is stacking some performance enhancing drugs based on the disproportionate size of his arms and upper body and the enlarged veins running throughout his biceps.  

• Love 7

Well I don't think Riley hustled Maurissa into bed.  It all seemed very consensual and  romantic to me.  Would she have been a better woman if she had demanded expensive dates first?  I expect the reason she hadn't been on actual dates before was because she was 80 pounds overweight and now she's worked hard on herself and she's ready to step out.  She said she loved sex and needed  reassurance and I don't blame Riley at all for meeting her there.  Why is it when two young single people have sex the man is always the evil perpetrator and the woman some kind of victim?  I think we infantilize women when we go there.

• Love 19
12 hours ago, DEL901 said:

The men, especially Aaron are acting like giving a girl a rose they are in a committed relationship, until next week when the men have the roses, then all bets are off.  

Exactly.  Like a rose has rented her affection until the man decides to no longer honor the contract.  

Aaron, I think, is way more problematic than Thomas.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10