Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Legacy of Madness

• Start Topic

It's quiet in here. 

If nothing else this show looks good; creepy settings every which way and low lit like TWD back when anyone actually cared enough to strain eye to see what was going on.

I'm only thru this episode but see no resemblance to source material?? Salem's Lot but, whatever.  Brody is working hard here but unfortunately seems to have taken classes in whispering for actors in the footsteps of Christian Bale, Walton Goggins, and far too many others to name. Not a fan of the whispering, raspy or otherwise.

The psycho girl in tattered dress is fairly creepy despite the overdone mmake-up which kind of pulls me out of the story by bringing to mind Courtney Love, admittedly a horror show, but wrong kind.

The kids are too attractive to be related to Adrian Brody and Schitt's Creek Stevie is epic miscasting🤦 but it's October and I'm gonna slog through this even if I gotta go it alone.