Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

Poor Andrei, though. They complain when he doesn't work and they complain when he works. But he shouldn't be looking forward to cutting Chuck off from his other brats, er, kids. 
And I 100% believe the bad reviews Chuck's company got on yelp. So I wish these people would stop acting like they're the family on Succession (even though I've only seen the commercials). They scam people -- at least Chuck allegedly has. I can't picture Libby doing that, though. To me, Chuck seems like a very angry man who wants to come across loving and jolly, jmo.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

PS: Asuleu's psycho mom and sister. No way they're just acting. Nobody is that good at being antisocial, aggressive, weirdos.

"I'm selfless, I've got nine children, and I'm fine" reminds me of John Mulaney's story about the guy who told him "I am homeless, I am gay, I have AIDS, I'm new in town." 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I don't particularly care for Ronald, but I found him to be the voice of reason.  I noticed that when Mike and Natalie announced that they were going to split, he was the only one to say he was sorry to hear it.  The others just smugly sat there.  I hate to tell them, but none of their situation is ideal. No not one.

It broke my heart to hear Brandon say that he doesn't visit his parents very often because his wife won't let him.  Say what you want about Ron and Betty, but they are still his parents.  I can well imagine that they are hurting.  As the mother of two sons, I hope to never be in their position.  

• Love 15

Charlie is a drunk. Who knows where he'd be if it wasn't for his mega-protector, Chuck? I was so happy when Andrei refused to apologize. Why should he? Who was the instigator for every family fight? I have no respect for Chuck, either, always siding with Charlie. He lives with blinders on, not able to see his little boy has grown into this unacceptable, belligerent, abusive drunk. Grow up and get some help, "bro". You are a disgrace.

• Love 11
On 8/20/2021 at 2:28 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Oh, and lest I forget the Potthast segments.  😴😴😴 Even Charlie's "surprise" appearance and 3 cups of coffee couldn't keep me focused during their bogus segment. 

I sincerely hope that's the last we ever see of the Potthasts.  Framing Charlie as a drunken asshole, in contrast to Andreeei being a natural asshole, didn't really do much for me.

Also, it's unfortunate that Natalie didn't explain birth control to Yara during their lunch.  Jovi does have the sort of job where he could just live wherever when he's off-shift, though.

• Love 5

Libby’s sisters are such dumbfuck bottom-feeding hags that it actually astounds me that they’re not doing some sort of performance art. Their stiff, over-Botoxed cheeks, the vocal fry, the middle parts - they clearly fancy themselves to be the Kardashians of south Florida. I grew up in a community of people exactly like the family Potthast - grifters, faux riche, desperate for anyone to think they’re upper crust. 

When Andrei is the voice of reason in most of the discussions, you know you’re a piece of shit. Honestly, I am flabbergasted that Jovi can just sit there and grin like a fucking idiot when he’s watching a video of himself tucking a $1 in the g-string of a stripper - with his WIFE sitting next to him. Now if you’re into that, whatever, that’s your thing. But Yara was clearly WILDLY uncomfortable with the entire situation. Sadly, I don’t see their marriage lasting. Yara won’t budge on moving back to the Ukraine and Jovi won’t give up the strippers. The heart that will be broken the worst in that situation is Gwen. 🥺 

Is Samoan culture really like that? Asking honestly. I used to be good friends with a guy from a large, traditional Mexican family and he was a stay at home dad while he was going to school and his wife worked full time. His family essentially disowned him until he finished school and went to work for the family construction company because “women take care of the kids.”  

I don’t care about Kalani and Asuelo. I mean he fascinated me in the sense that I don’t know if he plays dumb or he is truly simple-minded, as in like he has some sort of learning disability or something. He’s like Samoan Forrest Gump, minus the historical acts. Kalani looked gigantic, like a velvet armchair in that dress. 

Julia kept her yap shut most of the time, thankfully. 

So did I mishear, or did they say that Natalie visited Jovi and Yara and went on a double date with them? Then why was Yara arguing with Natalie on stage? I’m confused. 

Mike fought until the end, huh? Mmmkay. At least we didn’t have to see mother Mike again. She looks like the mayor from Halloweentown. 

Tiffany better get those hummingbird tattoos removed before her weight loss surgery. Those poor birds are gonna be drooping down to her yaya after she loses weight. Opt for the skin removal surgery tho, hunny, you don’t want a back butt like Angela. (My husband wandered in the kitchen when my mom and I were watching and said, “her back fat looks like an asscrack” 😂

ho hum, guess I’ll be back for TOW. Damn you TLC. By the way, I’ve watched the preview for the new season about a hundred times and I still can’t figure out what Jenny is screaming at Sumit. I also hate myself for wanting to know what happened between Areola and Baby. 

Edited by novemberjenny
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Yara is a fucking idiot. She gets away with it because people consider her attractive. Well, fun fact: I don't, because I'm not into women and even if I were, I wouldn't be into stupid women. So I have a supernatural ability to see past the lip injections and back of Whitney Houston's closet dresses, straight to her stupid choices.

1. unplanned pregnancy (her/his fault) resulting in miscarriage (no one's fault)

2. difficult hospitalization post-pregnancy; doctor said she probably can't and definitely shouldn't get pregnant soon

3. completely ignores medical advice, gets pregnant within minutes of landing in a city she inexplicably hates

4. chooses to continue pregnancy; moans and caterwauls for months at the apparently brand-new information that Chovee is gone a lot for  work; demands he stay home with her 

5. repeatedly claims to be "all alone" with no one but Mylar as her friend (not a typo -- that's literally how she says it now), while Gwen smiles patiently

6. hates America -- especially NOLA, hates being alone, admits she's too attached to her baby // spends 0 minutes working on her accent or syntax, making friends, or doing anything interesting whatsoever

7. SOMEHOW IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SHE IS PREGNANT AGAIN?! What the actual fuck, Yara. Oy with the Russian/Ukrainian women being too "natural" for birth control. Look at your life, look at your choices. You are Tiffany but with a nicer husband who has a job.

EL-Arroyo-AQUILA-Commercial-1.18.19-970x970.jpg

You said it. She fell for vacation Jovi who probably wined and dined her and treated her to trips around the world. He was a different, relaxed and well-off man. She didn’t think of the day to day life where he is gone 30 days. She should have looked for a rich lawyer or executive type who is home. Plus assessed her ability to be independent, do her own thing, and not come across as needy

Guess birth control is a no for her. Good luck with that.

She had time to meet new people, see her new city, and do some interesting things. Take some ESL classes, art classes, whatever she is interested in. Now that she has Mylah, take her for walks, meet other new moms, etc. not just whine that Jovi isn’t home enough. He might like his job and does not want to re-training another field right now. He also has a lot of growing up to do and learn about family. The party life is mostly over.

I can see her attachment to her baby as being that of a new mom but also a bit of life that she can control. Maybe she is a bit like Julia in that she struggles to make any sort of friendship and that her interactions with others are shallow.

if there is another baby, she will not have much free time.

• Love 10

I don't think it's fair to dump on Yara about not liking her life in Louisiana. Keep in mind that most of her time here has been during COVID, so there was no just going out, doing things, enjoying the city with or without a baby. Also, New Orleans can be a tough place to live. Most tourists only see the French Quarter, for better or for worse. The city beyond is the best place on earth or the worst place ever, depending on your perspective. Noon (of Noon and Kyle from one of the earlier 90DF seasons) also hated New Orleans, couldn't tolerate the crime, and eventually convinced Kyle to move elsewhere.

• Love 18
On 8/20/2021 at 2:02 PM, Sheikh Yerbouti said:

The only spinoff I would actually watch is Mrs. Gwen giving tough love advice in her charming bayou accent.

It's music to my ears whenever she tells Jovi he needs to grow up. What sort of person thinks it would be "fun" for his wife to watch him drool over some stripper on her anniversary?

Jovi seems as unimaginative as he he is immature. His only pursuits seem to be drinking and watching strippers. No hobbies, and no special interests make Jack a dull boy.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, renatae said:

It's music to my ears whenever she tells Jovi he needs to grow up. What sort of person thinks it would be "fun" for his wife to watch him drool over some stripper on her anniversary?

Jovi seems as unimaginative as he he is immature. His only pursuits seem to be drinking and watching strippers. No hobbies, and no special interests make Jack a dull boy.

Do these strip club fans not realize how pathetic they are?  These women would not give them the time of day if money wasn’t being transferred.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Brandon loves to blame Julia for everything. She won't "let" him go visit his parents? I'm sure they see them plenty. Julia just doesn't want to go and eat Hamburger Helper with them every night. Brandon is a grown man of 28 who should at this moment be making his marriage and building a future with his wife his priority. Not rushing home to lay his head in his mommy's lap. If he didn't want to leave home he shouldn't have gotten married. What the hell did Brandon expect? He scored a cute girl. He wooed her and won her. Now he's all befuddled that she isn't content to just sit quietly to one side while Brandon continues to live exactly as he did before? Only now with blow jobs? He doesn't even act like she's a person. She exists simply as the cause of any unhappiness or upset in Brandon's life. "Julia won't let me visit my parents, wah!"

I also dislike that he talks to Julia exactly the same way his negative, rage filled father talks to him. He mocks her English, tells her she's too stupid to get a job, laughs at her as she's planning their wedding, blames her for not seeing his parents--all with that insufferable smirk on his face. I hate him almost as much as I hate Mike. I hope Julia sees reason and makes a run for it. 

And Julia lived has lived in a foreign country before (Korea!) and has an apartment she rents out in her home country... I can see why she thinks Brandon is too reliant on his parents. It is completely understandable why Julia thinks Brandon should have more ambition. He also appears to have sold her a lie as IIRC he paid for all of their trips abroad (and paid for her parents too)... So, she is rightly confused that he is a total home body/ mama's boy. 

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Brandon loves to blame Julia for everything. She won't "let" him go visit his parents? I'm sure they see them plenty. Julia just doesn't want to go and eat Hamburger Helper with them every night. Brandon is a grown man of 28 who should at this moment be making his marriage and building a future with his wife his priority. Not rushing home to lay his head in his mommy's lap. If he didn't want to leave home he shouldn't have gotten married. What the hell did Brandon expect? He scored a cute girl. He wooed her and won her. Now he's all befuddled that she isn't content to just sit quietly to one side while Brandon continues to live exactly as he did before? Only now with blow jobs? He doesn't even act like she's a person. She exists simply as the cause of any unhappiness or upset in Brandon's life. "Julia won't let me visit my parents, wah!"

Brandon: I don't see my parents as much as when I lived in their house..

Also, I agree about him treating her poorly, and I agree with some of the other posters that maybe it's time to sell the hobby farm if papa Brandon can't cut it with his car sales anymore.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Adeejay said:

It broke my heart to hear Brandon say that he doesn't visit his parents very often because his wife won't let him.  Say what you want about Ron and Betty, but they are still his parents.  I can well imagine that they are hurting.  As the mother of two sons, I hope to never be in their position.  

I don’t completely believe anything Brandon says. He blames Julia for everything that goes wrong and never takes her side when there’s a conflict with other people. They probably visit his parents, just not every day. And with the way they treat Julia, it’s no surprise she’s not eager to visit them. When Brandon and Julia go to the farm, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re coerced into doing farm work. I wouldn’t want to visit them very often. I see a lot of red flags in the way Brandon treats Julia. He doesn’t respect her, and I’m not even sure he really likes her. 

• Love 15

Angela the grifting con artist tipped her hand last night. Have her attention-seeking meltdown, come back, tell Michael they're done because she's tired of him not supporting her verbal abuse of him and his aunt, storm off again, and hit on the cab driver.  Gee, wonder who will be on The Single Life next season?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, anoninrva said:

I sincerely hope that's the last we ever see of the Potthasts.  Framing Charlie as a drunken asshole, in contrast to Andreeei being a natural asshole, didn't really do much for me.

Also, it's unfortunate that Natalie didn't explain birth control to Yara during their lunch.  Jovi does have the sort of job where he could just live wherever when he's off-shift, though.

I agree with you!     Well, Jovi could live wherever there are strip clubs near by!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, watchingtvaddict said:

And Julia lived has lived in a foreign country before (Korea!) and has an apartment she rents out in her home country... I can see why she thinks Brandon is too reliant on his parents. It is completely understandable why Julia thinks Brandon should have more ambition. He also appears to have sold her a lie as IIRC he paid for all of their trips abroad (and paid for her parents too)... So, she is rightly confused that he is a total home body/ mama's boy. 

I think Julia realizes she married a loser and that the TLC money is about to dry up.  Without that, she is left with a pest exterminator spending her weekends on a hobby farm.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, novemberjenny said:

I don’t care about Kalani and Asuelo. I mean he fascinated me in the sense that I don’t know if he plays dumb or he is truly simple-minded, as in like he has some sort of learning disability or something. He’s like Samoan Forrest Gump, minus the historical acts. Kalani looked gigantic, like a velvet armchair in that dress. 

Well, someone very carefully coached him to parrot exactly what Kalani said about it being her body, her choice, etc.  

We're supposed to believe this simpleton actually held that belief, after he gave her that baby blanket as a Christmas gift after their private (yet filmed) discussion about more babies?

The wording was almost verbatim what Kalani had said.  No way did the dead hamster in the wheel of Asuelo's brain come up with that on his own.  

I wonder how long someone had to coach him in memorizing that and if they had to flip him a Scooby snack whenever he got it right.  

Also, I giggled at the thought that production had spurred on that scene with Family Asuelo.

"If they start trouble, you should throw them out of your house!"

Being a simpleton, Asuelo took that in the most literal of terms and actually did pick Tammy up and throw her out of the house as production had suggested.  😂

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I don’t completely believe anything Brandon says. He blames Julia for everything that goes wrong and never takes her side when there’s a conflict with other people. They probably visit his parents, just not every day. And with the way they treat Julia, it’s no surprise she’s not eager to visit them. When Brandon and Julia go to the farm, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re coerced into doing farm work. I wouldn’t want to visit them very often. I see a lot of red flags in the way Brandon treats Julia. He doesn’t respect her, and I’m not even sure he really likes her. 

He doesn't. He probably doesn't like any woman, except his sainted mama. He's a lot like Mike. He claims to be a "nice guy" but he practically rolls his eyes every time Julia speaks, belittles her, pooh-poohs her concerns, and mocks her. Then he winks at the camera as if to say "Chicks, amirite?" Behind that smirky punchable face is an abusive asshole. 

He does, however, like sex on demand. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Natalie's advice to Asuelo: Never hurt your mama, she's your mama. No one asked you for your ridiculous opinion.  Parent's are people too, who cross the line at times and should be held accountable. I understand that you are super close to your mom, Nat, but try to muster up some insight into other peoples' lives. I can't remember the other cast member who sided with mama Asuelo, but it showed sheer lack of empathy.

Adding to that, besides the "deep-feeling" silence act Natalie tries to portray when someone asks her a question, as she fully demonstrated several times during the TA - the way she flounced by Mike without a word or a look at the end of the show when she was leaving the building, with a smirk of course - was beyond childish. Her big dramatic exit. It only once again showed me this woman is deeply flawed and has no judgement. She should have taken the high road, spoken to Mike in a civil manner and then proceeded for the door. Like a real adult. She really gets off on hurting him.

I was impressed with Ronald who held back during Cold-Shoulder Tiffany's outbursts during their segments and also supporting some of the other panel with his comments.

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Well, someone very carefully coached him to parrot exactly what Kalani said about it being her body, her choice, etc.  

We're supposed to believe this simpleton actually held that belief, after he gave her that baby blanket as a Christmas gift after their private (yet filmed) discussion about more babies?

I know, something didn't ring true about that when I was watching it. You know he will fight for more children; that is what he wants and believes.

• Love 4

Glad that fuckfest is over. I hope to never see any of those guys on my tv screen again.

1. TLC really dropped the ball on Hookergate. All they had to show was the footage. They were filming at the time. Pox on you TLC and Matt Sharp.

2. I only believe half of what these assholes say and I take it with a grain of salt. TLC money isn't alot of money but it's pretty much free (as in I don't have to work too hard to get it) income.  Also, there are Only Fans (hello coven showing your twats, boobs and booholes) & Cameos.  I think Pole does pretty well on cameo since he likes to talk alot.  But as long as they keep relevant and covid is keeping people out of the States, then TLC needs content.

3. I said it in the chat thread but I do wonder if TLC only allowed Angela to film partial since she is very volatile and could have blown up (or for Chuck's protection - she could have put the moves on him).  They could have threatened her paycheck to stay if she didn't comply.  They usually do have to stay till the end of filming.  I hope to never hear that cackle again.

4. Potthasts: Of course Charlie was either high or drunk (hey bro! Whats going on bro! Bro, just slow your roll bro!).  Those guys are gunning for their own show and screw you TLC - they are going to get it.

5. I don't think Yara is pregnant. They have been doing tick tocks and she looks slim.

6. The Samoa family. I agree with Mamadrama. Kalani isn't that great of an actress and her eyes were red. While yeah the storyline is exaggerated, there has to be some truth to the claims.  I don't get why NO ONE has just point blank asked Tammy why the heck is Kalani suppose to breed like a rabbit and she can close shop at 2 kids?  Isn't Tammy a good Samoa woman?  Shouldn't she follow Samoa culture and populate? Plus Mama Asuleu has 9 kids in total right? If they all chipped in 50$ a month, Mom is raking in $450 a month. Which in a country where Asuelu told Kalani you don't need much money to live she can get by pretty well. That should be enough for bingo and the church. 

I hope Sharp smartens up and gives us fresh blood next season.

• Love 19

Interesting that Asuelu was the youngest child and his mom and sister claim he has the maturity of a baby.  If his mom is 70 now she had him in her 40s and geriatric pregnancies are more likely to result in kids with intellectual disabilities.

50 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I understand that you are super close to your mom, Nat,

Not that close if she was willing to move across the world.  Doesn’t it take years to bring a parent over?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

6. The Samoa family. I agree with Mamadrama. Kalani isn't that great of an actress and her eyes were red. While yeah the storyline is exaggerated, there has to be some truth to the claims.  I don't get why NO ONE has just point blank asked Tammy why the heck is Kalani suppose to breed like a rabbit and she can close shop at 2 kids?  Isn't Tammy a good Samoa woman?  Shouldn't she follow Samoa culture and populate? Plus Mama Asuleu has 9 kids in total right? If they all chipped in 50$ a month, Mom is raking in $450 a month. Which in a country where Asuelu told Kalani you don't need much money to live she can get by pretty well. That should be enough for bingo and the church. 

I hope Sharp smartens up and gives us fresh blood next season.

I'm really curious about how many kids Tammy has, and why she's never shown with any.  Also, as others have pointed out, why none of the other seven kids have been shaken down for money.  As to the morality of the kids looking after the parents - that's not my culture, but I don't think I can really knock it.

I haven't seen 90 day the other way yet.  I think it would be interesting to see it not as the "oh, you're just in this for the green card", although I suspect there may still be some "I'm an American!" outbursts.  Hope to be proven wrong.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

I'm really curious about how many kids Tammy has, and why she's never shown with any.  Also, as others have pointed out, why none of the other seven kids have been shaken down for money.  As to the morality of the kids looking after the parents - that's not my culture, but I don't think I can really knock it.

I haven't seen 90 day the other way yet.  I think it would be interesting to see it not as the "oh, you're just in this for the green card", although I suspect there may still be some "I'm an American!" outbursts.  Hope to be proven wrong.

I believe Tammy also has 2 kids.

I was a bit confused about all the consternation over Kalani having more kids.

She never said she didn't want more kids.  She said she didn't want to have another baby now, which I think is completely understandable.

Mother Asuelo and Tammy were acting like Kalani was talking about getting her tubes tied.  

I can't imagine dealing with the collective idiocy that Family Asuelo brings to the proverbial table.  It must be exhausting trying to explain things to them in the most remedial of terms.  

• Love 15
On 8/21/2021 at 2:01 AM, mamadrama said:

Funniest moment of the night was when Mother Aseulu declared that she was "selfless."

OMG, I almost died laughing, her and her daughter are not living in the real world.  

I don't know why Angela's behavior is tolerated.  It is the same thing constantly.  She is nothing but trash.  Who gives a shit about a 50 something year old boobs even if they are new.  Look at the rest of her, she's disgusting.  TLC please stop with her BS.  Bring on new blood.  

Charlie Bro, is just absurd and the whole family is a shit show.  Chuck is a pathetic weakling, just stand up to your dam kids.  Yara probably got pregnant just so she would go back to the Ukraine.  Hopefully we have seen the end of Dumb and Dumber Mike and Natalie.  Whenever they are asked a question neither one answers and they just stare with twisted up faces. Hope we are done with all these couples.

• Love 11

Brandon went from his mother telling him what to do to Julia telling him what to do. I think he would sit silently in a corner if he didn't have someone telling him what to do.

Somebody posted that this dog looks like Angela 😂

Looks like Mike

Why is everyone picking on this poor dog???

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Take some ESL classes, art classes, whatever she is interested in.

Pre-Mylah. her only interest we saw was online shopping. Now that she has a baby, we still don't see her attempting to acclimate to the US or improve herself in any way. She doesn't appear to want to meet other new moms, explore the neighborhood or do anything besides hold and nurse her baby and complain about being alone in a strange place. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think mentally she went Russia.

I almost forgot Brandon and Julia were at the Tell All. Aside from the brief onscreen visit of Ron and Betty, and seeing Brandon's reaction to his father's illness, they only got about ten minutes of screen time the entire four hours. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Mother Asuelo and Tammy were acting like Kalani was talking about getting her tubes tied.  

And if she did, that is her decision, Mama Butt In!

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He doesn't. He probably doesn't like any woman, except his sainted mama. He's a lot like Mike. He claims to be a "nice guy" but he practically rolls his eyes every time Julia speaks, belittles her, pooh-poohs her concerns, and mocks her. Then he winks at the camera as if to say "Chicks, amirite?" Behind that smirky punchable face is an abusive asshole. 

I have never seen what she sees in Brandon.   Ever.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

1. TLC really dropped the ball on Hookergate. All they had to show was the footage. They were filming at the time. Pox on you TLC and Matt Sharp.

I read a theory that it might have occurred when the camera crew followed Mike outside when Trish ordered him to "go clean the grill" after he groped Natalie in the kitchen 

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Brandon: I don't see my parents as much as when I lived in their house..

DUH!! Is there any married person who can't say the same (unless they still live in close proximity to their parents?) 

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I believe Tammy also has 2 kids.

Her two kids, a boy and a girl, were shown briefly at the Christmas festivities. They seemed to be relegated to the kitchen with Oliver and Kennedy during the gift exchange/fight and Lo might have been watching them all. But I wonder what happened to them after Tammy and Lesina were unceremoniously shown the door without their coats or kids. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Do these strip club fans not realize how pathetic they are?  These women would not give them the time of day if money wasn’t being transferred.  

Oh, but whenever they're on stage, they're "happy, fun" strippers.  That's all that Jovi wants!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

Oh, but whenever they're on stage, they're "happy, fun" strippers.  That's all that Jovi wants!

backstage they're probably swapping stories about "did you see the guy with the big teeth in the front row?" Then during the day they return to their college, law or medical school studies. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

Here is hoping that most of these folks don't grace our TV screens again except for a follow-up a couple of years from now.

1) Ronald came across as reasonable and sensible, with some thoughtful input. Who knew? It would be interesting to see if he has the same interpersonal dynamic with others as he had with Tiffany or they just brought out the worst in each other. Tiffany, look after your own relationship before making comments on others'. Maybe you can work things out with Ronald, but it is easier to drop 160 lbs by getting a divorce.

2) Judgmental, jealous Julia kept her mouth shut. Maybe she is hoping for more seasons. She probably has realized that Brandon presented himself to her as a lie.  And offered more lies. Scammed her in to believing that he would have his own place, wouldn't be on his parents' chain, would offer her the life he promised.

She has significant interpersonal issues with not being able to make many friends, jealousy, doesn't want to really better herself (i.e. improve her English so she can get a decent job), and wants to run Brandon's life. Brandon also wants to run her life and tries to keep her in the nice little place he wants her to be in. Brandon, how is Julia stopping you from visiting your parents or now your apparently sick dad? Does she tie you up to the couch? She may have her reasons that you are too close emotionally to your parents at your age, she may not like your parents, etc. She also doesn't have a lot of empathy for others. If Ron has an illness that is treatable with a good prognosis, great. If he is really sick, then things are different. Having a baby right now won't improve things - kids are expensive and you two can't really afford one without maybe moving back to the farm for a bit. Work on yourselves a little. Otherwise, go back Russia. And maybe see Brandon as he really is - his abusive nature comes from somewhere.

He doesn't see his parents as much? Uh, you are married. Unless dad helps with some construction project, you may get to chat with your parents on the phone each day or maybe have Sunday dinner with them a couple times per month. You have your own life.

3) I guess Angela will be back on some other TLC show. Too bad, as her behavior doesn't warrant it. She has had a far too long of a run on this show. Mykull is in no danger of getting a visa to get to the US. Hopefully he can see that life for him will not change except for a new address. He will be roped in to looking after the grandkids while the sexy meemaw gets to paint the town shrivelled apple red. I can see him tolerating the abuse because he is halfway around the world and words are just that. Angela will huff and puff and that's about it. He will be grateful for the hour or two that he isn't subject to her beck and call on his phone. Andreii asked him why he put up with her behavior - got no real answer. Ange, go find some rich doctor who will be charmed by your cackling.

4) Potthast Family - Still think they are trying to angle for their own show. The problems in the family existed way before Andreii made his appearance. He caused so much disruption to the family! Taking away the kids' share of the income! How dare he! Usurp addict Charlie! How dare he! The sisters don't have much going for them. All you folks can go get other jobs in the real world and see how long you last.  Is Andreii pulling a long con on Chuck to get the money to do the house flipping? Who knows? Chuck seems gullible. Most of the season has seemed scripted. The kids are adults and don't need to act like three year olds who aren't getting their own way. Libby just seems to enjoy the drama.

5) Asuelu and Kalani - Going to Samoa is an excellent idea. Bring along Low. You will need him to have a chat with some of the folks there. Kalani is not likely to give up her current lifestyle and spend the days making mats and baskets and popping out kids like popcorn. Wonder if someone had a chat with Asuelu about Kalani's body being hers and not his property to do with as he wishes - i.e. produce 6 more kids. They can barely afford the two. Cameo and OnlyFans money not mentioned. Mom Asuelu is 'selfless'. Sounds about right. Just because she had 9 kids doesn't mean that in this day, folks can have multiple children. Do wonder if Low and Asuelu came to an 'understanding'. I don't get the bringing out of the family members for their two cents' worth. No one asked Tammy why she likes to threaten to assault people - at her age, beating someone up is strange. Asuelu can think about what kind of relationship he would like with his mother and family. They are just people and he is not obligated to put up with their crap because he is related to them genetically. He may need a break for a while to pursue his own path. Unless he and his family can be respectful, honest, mutual, etc. there isn't going to be any healthy relationship. And no checks to mom.

6) Mike and Natalie - It is finally over. Both were ill suited to each other. Did Mike make any effort to take her in to town, let her meet some people, let her do anything? Granted, the 'marriage' was forced because of Covid and Natalie was basically stuck here. Did Mike help Natalie figure out what she would do all day? Cook and clean for him, keep the pappy happy after a long day? She is stuck in the middle of nowhere with not much to do all day. Maybe there were some online ESL classes she could take to improve her English. Hers is pretty good but an advanced class would have been helpful for her. When he comes home after 5 pm and sometimes after 8 pm, he wants a couple of beers and then relax. She should know how to make him happy! Did he care about her day? Her boredom? Did he have space for a small garden so they could plant some veggies and she could spend time on it each day as some sort of activity? With fresh veggies as a result! A lot went wrong and both are to blame.

Mike's mother hated her. No matter how hard Natalie could try to get along, the mother would still hate her. Not her fault. Mike's mom may want a young impressionable woman who would love to stay home and be a housewife and have babies. She and Mike went out of their way to make Natalie miserable and Mike and her would be the victims.

So what if she had a male companion with her when she went to visit Yara? He could have been a Facebook friend who lives in NOLA, knows the area, and offered to drive her to Yara and Jovi's place. What was he supposed to do? Go to the mall for a couple of hours? Sit in the car? He could also be her new boyfriend. Stupid Jovi possibly making a mountain out of a molehill.

Someone must have the Hookergate footage. Natalie wouldn't make that up. She really pressed it.

Both her and Mike were childish at the Tell All. And she had no business telling Asuelu that his mother was his mother and that he had to love her and respect her for bringing him in to the world. Uh, no.  You don't have to love or like your family because they are genetically related to you. 

7) Yara and Jovi - Yara, you chose to marry Jovi. You knew what his life was and that he would be home 30 days and working 30 days. No secret, nothing that just changed for him. You liked the life you had with him while you were dating. Fancy trips, good times, drinking, partying, etc. Not the every day Jovi. Not the one who drinks a lot. Who is immature. You turned in to 'grandma' when you had Mylah but Jovi is struggling to adjust to his new life. He needs a new job so he is home more. Find another man. He is what he is. There are thousands of women and men whose spouses are in the military or have to work away from home for X time. They aren't around every day. You don't have a tough life. It is hard to move to a new city and a new country. No family, no friends, nothing you are used to.

What stopped you from exploring your new city? Meeting new people, making some friends? Covid and getting pregnant days after you moved to the US. You probably expected fun and partying for a while and were surprised at the prospect of a baby so soon. Maybe things would have been different if you didn't have Mylah a few months after you moved here. You'd have time to adjust to Jovi coming and going. A lot of women wouldn't mind a marriage like that. They'd make do for 30 days and appreciate time to themselves. They would also have other stuff going on.

You have made little effort to do much of anything except whine. There are online mommy groups/social media sites, if you have interests, there are people with the same interests.  Success in the US in business means learning English and maybe Spanish. It is hard to make new friends but you don't have a lot of choice unless you want to be isolated. You had Mylah and wanted to spend every minute with her. You also have yourself and you lost yourself. Would things be different if Jovi had a 9-5 job? Maybe. What about your influencer and clothing business or whatever you have as a side hustle? That would take up some time.

I get the anger and resentment of Jovi taking you to a strip club on your 'anniversary'. Immature and lame, but that is your husband. A romantic dinner, maybe some salsa or other dancing or a walk on the beach or even the nightclub area of Miami for some lights and action. Jovi will go kicking and screaming out of that strip club. Maybe he'll have a hobby at some point and when you have a house, there will be house stuff to fix and new friends to make.

If there is a second baby, go back to Ukraine. If Jovi's company will fly him out to wherever, he can base himself there or Istanbul or Milan or anyplace. You'd be lucky to do so. 

31 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Her two kids, a boy and a girl, were shown briefly at the Christmas festivities. They seemed to be relegated to the kitchen with Oliver and Kennedy during the gift exchange/fight and Lo might have been watching them all. But I wonder what happened to them after Tammy and Lesina were unceremoniously shown the door without their coats or kids. 

Maybe they knocked on the door and asked for the kids. Or came back the next day for them. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

I meant the fans are pathetic not the strippers.  I can almost see going to a strip club once in a blue moon for a bachelor party but to be a regular attendee there is something wrong with you.  

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I almost forgot Brandon and Julia were at the Tell All. Aside from the brief onscreen visit of Ron and Betty, and seeing Brandon's reaction to his father's illness, they only got about ten minutes of screen time the entire four hours. 

They didn't act outrageous enough.  I think TLC was even a little disappointed at the Potthole segment when Charlie and Andrei didn't get in each other's face.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I read a theory that it might have occurred when the camera crew followed Mike outside when Trish ordered him to "go clean the grill" after he groped Natalie in the kitchen 

Hopefully, someone has a recollection of this too:  I read somewhere that Trish and Natalie were talking about what she did for work while in the Ukraine.  Natalie mentioned the whole fitness model and actress thing, and also that she "danced" with men who purchased tickets for such at mixers or something.  Trish said something like, "Oh, like an escort, or something?" and Natalie took that comment to mean that Trish thought she was a hooker.  Because she is demented and feels guilty because maybe she let them have a feel for an extra dollar........

• Love 2

Someone said that when Mama A. and Tammy were told to leave, and Tammy was pushed outside, that her two kids were already outside waiting.     Didn't Asuelu & Kalani pick them up?   So someone had to give them a ride. 

How could Angela claim she always was up front with Michael about having biological children with him?    I remember her claiming she could have a baby, and now she claims she never said that.  

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I get the anger and resentment of Jovi taking you to a strip club on your 'anniversary'. Immature and lame, but that is your husband. A romantic dinner, maybe some salsa or other dancing or a walk on the beach or even the nightclub area of Miami for some lights and action. Jovi will go kicking and screaming out of that strip club. Maybe he'll have a hobby at some point and when you have a house, there will be house stuff to fix and new friends to make.

Jovi taking her to a Russian restaurant was a smart move.  The strip club was moronic.  I'm a bit suspicious that a producer may have egged that on, although his explanation seemed believable enough, if incredibly childish "it's a fun place.  I wanted her to have fun too".

• Love 3
On 8/21/2021 at 11:30 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Then posts current pics on IG where she is not pregnant.  Gotta have drama somewhere, right?

Yup. She knew damn well she wasn't pregnant but had to draw attention to herself some way. She also knows she's not going back to Ukraine. She has it made here. Jovi makes enough money so that she doesn't have to work and only has to see his ugly mug every couple of months. She's made herself vey comfortable on her Instagram.  Score! 

Mike and Nat. Again with the long stares and nothing coming out of their mouths. Family Libby admits Charlie has a drinking problem. Big surprise there. 

Tiff and Ronald- not much said. 

Julia and Brandon- not much said. 

Kolani and Asuelo- boring. Sister and Mother Asuelo didn't need to be there at all. 

I have a feeling a lot of this reunion was left on the cutting room floor.  Shawn was trying hard to stir up some shit. Didn't work. The only tidbit we learned was that Tiff may be doing one of the camera guys. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

although his explanation seemed believable enough, if incredibly childish "it's a fun place.  I wanted her to have fun too".

Because a straight woman wants to watch other women undress.  Let him suffer through an all-male revue (assuming she would even want to attend that).

5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Family Libby admits Charlie has a drinking problem. Big surprise there. 

Methinks booze is the tip of the iceberg.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6