Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: August 16, 2021

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Isn't he the one who popped a breath mint to be kiss-ready for Tayshia but Tayshia ended up just having a serious chat with him? lol

Oh I remember that now 😄!  Over eager, sexy Noah kept jangling those damn tic tacs in his pocket and tipped em back into his mouth like a finished bag of Doritos- at least he wasn't awkwardly spraying some Binaca in front of Tayshia though!

• LOL 4

I find Serena to be quite plain-looking and don't get the attention she draws because I think she's the least attractive woman in Paradise right now. Also, I give a big no to Amy Schumer as host because I can't stand her and don't find her amusing. Since I DVR everything, though, I could just FF through her bits.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I think Serena is lovely but I think her personality draws people in. She seems sweet and intelligent and funny. 

And I think she seems secure in who she is and what she wants.   With Matt, after a home town date that went well, she still decided to walk away.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Serena is very mature for her age. I keep think she’s in her late thirties. 

I think she has the exact right maturity for her age, she just seems a lot more mature compared to the others.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Ironically, first time I saw her was in “Burning Love,” which is required viewing for all B/ette snarkers!

I am obsessed with Burning Love 😄! I finished the first season and now I'm on the 2nd season where they do a satire of Bachelor in Paradise- it is such a great show!  Natasha Legerro is so funny as the pant less party girl in the show and if you're a fan of her comedy, you should definitely check out her Honeymoon Special on Netflix with her comedian husband Moshe Kasher!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/25/2021 at 5:12 PM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Ironically, first time I saw her was in “Burning Love,” which is required viewing for all B/ette snarkers!

Someone on these forums mentioned Burning Love and I thank whoever it was. It is free on PlutoTV. I loved every minute of it.

My husband, who has gotten used to walking in on my reality TV watching (Real Housewives, Bachelor, etc) was listening to the show and said, I can’t believe these people. I told him “well this is a show mocking them”. That is how well the show was done 🤣🤣

• LOL 4
On 8/26/2021 at 8:17 PM, Stats Queen said:

Someone on these forums mentioned Burning Love and I thank whoever it was. It is free on PlutoTV. I loved every minute of it.

My husband, who has gotten used to walking in on my reality TV watching (Real Housewives, Bachelor, etc) was listening to the show and said, I can’t believe these people. I told him “well this is a show mocking them”. That is how well the show was done 🤣🤣

I will never hear “pearl necklace” the same way!!!!!

• LOL 2