Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: August 16, 2021

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

I enjoy David Spade too! 😂. I didn’t know he was new to hosting this show.

I have never liked David Spade much before but I loved him on this--he was so chill and understated, snarky to just the right degree, and even a bit charming!

• Love 14

I thought Spade's champagne shtick with Kelsey went on too long and wasn't funny, but he won me over when Victoria told him that the queen is dead and he deadpanned "I wasn't cc-ed on that."

I like Abigail and Noah together, and it's refreshing that they're both the same age. Natasha looks absolutely gorgeous, and I hope she does well, whether with Brendan or someone else. Both Aaron and Tammy were the mean, confrontational contestants on their respective seasons, so I don't care for either of them, but I guess they have a lot in common.

I don't get what all the men see in Serena P. She's cute but not stunning. She and Joe seem really odd together.

5 hours ago, alexa said:

I am actually looking forward to this.  So far looks like a decent cast, and it has to be better than Katie and Matt’s seasons of the Bachelorette/ Bachelor.  

When you set the bar that low, everything will be good in comparison.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, saber5055 said:

The editors might just be screwing with us and he isn't naked, they're just putting a black box over his ass like they did to some woman a few seasons ago. She was wearing a bikini but they kept black-boxing her butt as a joke.

I agree.  He must have been wearing a speedo and everyone was told to act like he was nude.  They were way too calm and non chalant.  Plus, it would have been completely unsanitary. 

• Love 14

Funny how I never see Grocery Joe referred to as a fame whore around here, when he is the epitome of Fame Whore, parlaying ONE NIGHT on The Bachelorette to an entire (boring) career. But because the in crowd girls 🙄 think he's soooo cute, he's somehow in a special category. Blech. 🤮

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I thought Spade's champagne shtick with Kelsey went on too long and wasn't funny, but he won me over when Victoria told him that the queen is dead and he deadpanned "I wasn't cc-ed on that."

I like Abigail and Noah together, and it's refreshing that they're both the same age. Natasha looks absolutely gorgeous, and I hope she does well, whether with Brendan or someone else. Both Aaron and Tammy were the mean, confrontational contestants on their respective seasons, so I don't care for either of them, but I guess they have a lot in common.

I don't get what all the men see in Serena P. She's cute but not stunning. She and Joe seem really odd together.

When you set the bar that low, everything will be good in comparison.

Serena chose to leave Matt after hometowns. That automatically makes her a more desirable “prize.” Actually, they also introduced her back-to-back with Brendan, who chose to leave Tayshia after their fantasy suite date and he was, therefore, deemed the most desirable of the guys! I think all of this was to remind us to let up on Greg. There’s a long precedent (and recent history) for a lead deciding they want to marry someone—but are surprised to find out that the contestants have agency over their feelings, and maybe you’re not the one for them! Greg should have come out of that debacle with Katie as a fan favorite like Serena, Brendan, Brooks, Peter, and the like. But instead Katie took the rejection presumably the way Aunt Lindsey taught her, and went scorched earth destroying his reputation for months, whipping (half of) Bachelor Nation in a frenzy against him. She was “supposed to be” sad for a moment, but ultimately respecting his choice and happy that “everything worked out the way it was supposed to.” Katie used those words as the producers told her to, but no one believed she meant it after all the venom she spewed at ATFR. Any whoo… that’s why Serena and Brendan were deemed the most desirable even though they weren’t exactly the best looking nor had anything special jump out in their personalities. Just wait until an actual Bachelorette shows up—which is why presumably Wrong Reasons Thomas goes after her in the previews. But she was from so long ago that I can’t even remember her name (the one Arie left so then she became the lead), so she lost some of her standing in the Bachelor Family power rankings.

Edited by JenE4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

agree.  He must have been wearing a speedo and everyone was told to act like he was nude.  They were way too calm and non chalant.  Plus, it would have been completely unsanitary. 

He was.  Datecardpod on Instagram got a screen shot of it.

3330CC73-4037-472D-9D4A-6A3EB29A9B6B.jpeg

• Useful 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, thejuicer said:

I like David Spade a lot, he's actually a super fan of the show so it doesn't surprise me he knows the back story of most contestants. Also he was snarky without being creepy with the women.

It's interesting that on Bachelor in Paradise the most natural looking women seem to be most popular - Abigail, Serena come to mind. I won't name names but the women with the super long fake extensions, fake tans, fake breasts aren't always the ones being sought after.

Yes one of the girls there i don’t recognize but she is a blond with a ton of Botox . I have no clue who she is . The more natural looking women are so much more attractive . 

8 hours ago, Alexander Pope said:

I have never liked David Spade much before but I loved him on this--he was so chill and understated, snarky to just the right degree, and even a bit charming!

David spade is a perfect pick. Love his snark and love that while he is flirty he is not flirting with the woman. So much better than 2 hosts . 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I think Mopey Joe is putting on an act.  I do like his curly hair though.

I think he is truly awkward and still loves Kendall but wants desperately to be over her . He is adorable though! If he wasn’t so adorable i would wonder why he is considered such a prize. Was it beccas season that he was sent home? Also he said he didn’t own a grocery store anymore :(

• Love 2
6 hours ago, EllenB said:

Funny how I never see Grocery Joe referred to as a fame whore around here, when he is the epitome of Fame Whore, parlaying ONE NIGHT on The Bachelorette to an entire (boring) career. But because the in crowd girls 🙄 think he's soooo cute, he's somehow in a special category. Blech. 🤮

I agree and I think Serena is way too old for him.  She has always had a calm maturity about her,  after being thrown in the mud by Matt's vehicle and after  recognizing that he's not the one and breaking up nicely with him.  Joe, on the other hand, is toe-stubbing awkward around women, can spend an entire day pouting because he's not sure he "fits in,"  cries a lot, and has given up a solid, useful career to be an internet influencer.  Plus he appears to still be living with his parents and was unwilling to move far away from them to be with the woman he loved.   I find him and his, "Aren't I adorable?" act, repulsive.

But then I've always liked Noah, with or without his mustache, and he was well hated by Bachelor Nation so I'm clearly off track.  Noah's  a nurse!  I can't love them enough these days.

• Love 12
56 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I agree and I think Serena is way too old for him.  She has always had a calm maturity about her,  after being thrown in the mud by Matt's vehicle and after  recognizing that he's not the one and breaking up nicely with him.  Joe, on the other hand, is toe-stubbing awkward around women, can spend an entire day pouting because he's not sure he "fits in,"  cries a lot, and has given up a solid, useful career to be an internet influencer.  Plus he appears to still be living with his parents and was unwilling to move far away from them to be with the woman he loved.   I find him and his, "Aren't I adorable?" act, repulsive.

But then I've always liked Noah, with or without his mustache, and he was well hated by Bachelor Nation so I'm clearly off track.  Noah's  a nurse!  I can't love them enough these days.

I love Noah and think he and Abigail were adorable together on their date.  The way he talked about her Deafness with David Spade was also very endearing to me, even though it wasn't especially PC.

Edited by Alexander Pope
  • Love 5

You people impress me, I forget these people immediately after they leave whatever episode they were on, I can't even remember players from Katie or Matt's seasons. I barely remember Katie or Matt. So pretty much everyone is new to me.

As for Grocery Joe, i think he was brought back (TPTB promised him something!) so Kendall could come back later and screw with him. You know, for DRAH-mah.

And let's have a cheers to me for pegging that Kenny was not naked. Woo hoo that we now have photographic proof. Yeay, saber!

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

Maybe Greg will show up and he and Joe can be mopey together. No need for Serena or Kendall.

I didn’t see Abigail and Noah as a good match. I liked that he related to her deafness from a professional standpoint but it seemed like a prepared storyline and then they had an argument right at the beginning of dinner where he didn’t think he could be patient with her. Looks like another showmance to me that won’t run it’s course but then aren’t most of them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, dizzyd said:

Maybe Greg will show up and he and Joe can be mopey together. No need for Serena or Kendall.

I didn’t see Abigail and Noah as a good match. I liked that he related to her deafness from a professional standpoint but it seemed like a prepared storyline and then they had an argument right at the beginning of dinner where he didn’t think he could be patient with her. Looks like another showmance to me that won’t run it’s course but then aren’t most of them.

I agree that their date was painfully awkward. It was very strange, though, how she was telling him that she’s guarded, takes it slow, and immediately friend-zones guys. So what’s he supposed to do with that information: Thank her for the heads up and go talk to someone else? Moreover, then what the hell are you doing here on this show, Abigail, if you’re not going to “lean into the process” or whatever?

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I agree that their date was painfully awkward. It was very strange, though, how she was telling him that she’s guarded, takes it slow, and immediately friend-zones guys. So what’s he supposed to do with that information: Thank her for the heads up and go talk to someone else? Moreover, then what the hell are you doing here on this show, Abigail, if you’re not going to “lean into the process” or whatever?

I think maybe they were setting up their "arc" and that he will "win her over."  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

When Abigail was giving her 'slow' speech at first I thought she was trying to say that she doesn't want to get physical quickly, which seemed like a reasonable thing to set expectations for right off the bat - if you aren't on the same page, it might hurt less to go your separate ways after one date. But then she was saying it takes her like 8 months or whatever to call someone her boyfriend, which seems like the complete antithesis of the entire premise of Bachelor in Paradise, so I don't know what that's about. I kind of felt like she and Noah weren't really a great match, so I hope someone else comes down for Abigail, because I like her.

I really want to know how old Tre's uncle is! XD 

Kenny's telling like every girl he meets that her age is 'close' to 40 keeps making me laugh because I know that he's saying that to try to convince them to date him, but since society gets so weird about women's ages and how anything after 29 your life is over or whatever, for a second it also sounds like he's negging them or calling them old ('ah you're pretty close to 40, better settle for me'). I don't think that's his intention, it just sounded that way for a second. And for the record, 27 or whatever age the women he was talking to were is not close to 40, dude.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

It sounded to me like she was letting him know he had to "work for it."  I don't remember much about Noah but he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would rush a woman for intimacy, so I didn't understand her putting her warning flag up so soon.   I hope he moves on from her but he might try to win her over. 

I think Kenny is sensitive about being 40, and if that's the case then he shouldn't have gone on a show with 20-something women.  I'm tired already of him bringing up his age.

And I don't need to see him in those shorts again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Joe looks like a shmushed-faced JFK Jr, and I can’t decide if I think he’s cute or not. 🤔 

Aaron has got an amazing smile!  He makes me lol. He was so excited when he realized he and some other guy were wearing the same color shorts. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I think Mopey Joe is putting on an act.  I do like his curly hair though.

This. Maybe I'm being cynical but I was feeling a bit of schtick with Joe this time. Let's face it, the thing that got him all the attention and made him a fan favorite was his aw shucks, awkward yet really good looking guy vibe. Sort of a "this guy doesn't realize how awesome he is". He came on BIP and made Kendall run all over him for most of the season until right near the end where seemingly out of nowhere, this strong, confident Joe came out, giving Kendall the business. And interestingly that's when she suddenly realized how much she only wanted him because he stopped being passive. 

The point is, since then, Joe has gone on to do DWTS, dated Kendall for two years, did a bunch of business/media stuff. I refuse to buy that he's still this awkward, "golly gee I'm just such a dork and not very confident" guy. Especially since he seemed to switch really fast out of that to macking hard on Serena. I'm not saying Joe is completely fake but I think he now knows exactly what specific vibe from him, appeals to women. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 18
12 hours ago, EllenB said:

I don’t think he “parlayed” one night on the Bachelorette into a reality show career.   After the single night, I am sure he thought it was over, but tptb took a chance, based on fan reaction and had him on BiP.   Then he was invited on DWTS.  $125,000 for attending rehearsals and performing on the first show.  $250,000 if you make it to the end.   He would have been crazy to turn it down.  I don’t believe he was the initiator for either of these shows.  Now, of course he’s milking it for all its worth.  Better than a grocery store job.   And given the article about his brother/uncle in the media thread, I can understand why he has cultivated an easy going, low key persona. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Agree I’ve tried to watch that podcast and hated it.  So tired Of these people not having a real job and living off selling stuff to all of us gullibles. I don’t buy anything but yeah I’m one of those people that do follow a few of them.

It’s funny how all the guys from  Taysha’s Season love just hanging out with each other.  Traveling to each other’s home bases, partying with each other. I seriously doubt any of them want an actual girlfriend let alone a wife.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

I thought that we were supposed to think that since he got her to kiss him back that he had broken out of the friendzone.

yes exactly.  She will probably pull back a bit, but I think this is all part of the plan.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, thejuicer said:

I like David Spade a lot, he's actually a super fan of the show so it doesn't surprise me he knows the back story of most contestants. Also he was snarky without being creepy with the women.

It's interesting that on Bachelor in Paradise the most natural looking women seem to be most popular - Abigail, Serena come to mind. I won't name names but the women with the super long fake extensions, fake tans, fake breasts aren't always the ones being sought after.

I noticed this too. What's funny is men always say they hate lots of fakery but usually totally drool over women with lots of makeup, implants, hair extensions, etc. 

David Spade is funny as hell. Really enjoyed him. 

I'm glad Kenny was wearing a speedo. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4

Loving David Spade - his opening segment had me worried and I thought it would all be really bad. But his deadpanning and commentary was funny and on point. 

I never got the Joe appeal either - I mean I get being attracted to the boy next door, awkward geeky type - but he was never that. I always thought he had zero personality or sense of humor - the types of things that typically make a dorky guy loveable. I don’t hate him - I just don’t get the attraction. And he has the type of face that is not going to age well. I think it’s creepy that he’s going after such a young woman. I don’t think all age gaps are that big of a deal but closer to 40 picking up closer to a teenager is weird to me despite Serena’s seemingly mature demeanor. 

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

I agree.  He must have been wearing a speedo and everyone was told to act like he was nude.  They were way too calm and non chalant.  Plus, it would have been completely unsanitary. 

And he's also likely wearing a mic pac.  He needs somewhere for the battery to rest.

14 hours ago, EllenB said:

Funny how I never see Grocery Joe referred to as a fame whore around here, when he is the epitome of Fame Whore, parlaying ONE NIGHT on The Bachelorette to an entire (boring) career.

I remember when Becca booted Joe the first night of her season.  I liked him and thought he was adorable.  But then I found out more about him and like him a lot less.  I'd give credit to Becca for her decision except she ended up with Garrett so I don't think she booted him because she has a great sense about people.

12 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Greg should have come out of that debacle with Katie as a fan favorite like Serena, Brendan, Brooks, Peter, and the like. But instead Katie took the rejection presumably the way Aunt Lindsey taught her, and went scorched earth destroying his reputation for months, whipping (half of) Bachelor Nation in a frenzy against him.

Serena, Brooks and Brendan all self-eliminated when they realized that they weren't feeling the lead.  They embraced the "it's not you, it's me" philosophy. Greg's was different His goodbye was full of "here's what I think you're doing wrong."  I don't think Katie was liked enough to destroy his rep.

4 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I didn’t see Abigail and Noah as a good match. I liked that he related to her deafness from a professional standpoint but it seemed like a prepared storyline and then they had an argument right at the beginning of dinner where he didn’t think he could be patient with her.

I liked the idea of them but there were things he said that made it seem like he felt picking her out was doing her a favor.  Or had the vibes of "I think I'm the only one who can truly appreciate you" when it sounds like Abigail isn't some kind of spinster. She might not date much but she has opportunities to do so. The way he was telling her that she should always have her chair pulled out for her after she simply said thank you when he did it felt weird to me.  Doing that is chivalrous I guess but I didn't get the sense that she was overwhelmed at the gesture as if no one had ever done that for her before.  Or she felt like it was something lacking in her life.  (I'd probably thank someone for the gesture but in reality, I'd rather just pull out my own darn chair.)

I've seen "savior" attached to his behavior and I can kind of see that. 

4 hours ago, legxleg said:

Kenny's telling like every girl he meets that her age is 'close' to 40 keeps making me laugh because I know that he's saying that to try to convince them to date him, but since society gets so weird about women's ages and how anything after 29 your life is over or whatever, for a second it also sounds like he's negging them or calling them old ('ah you're pretty close to 40, better settle for me'). I don't think that's his intention, it just sounded that way for a second. And for the record, 27 or whatever age the women he was talking to were is not close to 40, dude.

I think it's because there were so many young women on the beach. I don't think there was anyone over 30 while the men in general were older.  He probably doesn't want to end up with a 23 year old at 40. Even later 20s is better. 

• Love 1

If you think you might be too for BIP, then you probably are. I don’t know if Kenny needs reassurance that he’s not like other 40 year olds and looks younger but I think his face is haggard and he seems like the epitome of a boy band manager.

I liked Joe on Becca’s season but then when he got so pussy whipped by Kendall, my regard of him lowered and now I just see him as a dud who needs to matriculate out of BN  

• Love 8

I think Joe probably is a really nice guy , but his shtick seems so “ second time around in the bachelor universe “, not “ been on 2-3 bachelor seasons plus dwts plus Instagram as a career .” He can quit his act and just flirt with the girls he finds attractive . I also don’t find him as good looking as I used to . I think he needs a hair cut or something . 

Talk about shtick , which is it Demi ? Are you a “ bisexual” girl just looking for your prince or princess charming or are you there to act like you’re 18 with your “ I’m gonna steal the guys from these girls ” And “ duh , of course everyone knows me ?” I actually believe the latter is truly her but her personality is so all over the place and she just seems so inauthentic . The whole storyline during her first time around in paradise was such a waste of time because she was just “ so in love “ with the girl she brought on the show , proposed to her and then dumped her like a week later . Then started dating some guy . 

• Love 12
15 hours ago, EllenB said:

3 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I have never understood the fascination with grocery store Joe and still don't. 

I though Joe was cute when he was on the Bachelorette.  On BiP last time, he was ok, still cute. Last night he hardly looked like the same guy. Haggard, maybe hungover?  Certainly not looking happy to be on the beach, starting a new adventure. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Okay…Kenny 40 and Mari 25.  Joe 35 and Serena 23.   Anyone else noticing a pattern. 

My son, who is 30, told me the "formula" (probably from reddit) guys are supposed to use to determine a girl is too young to date. Its based on the idea that the older you are, the bigger an age difference is acceptable. The formula is "half your age, add 7." That gives you the youngest age of someone you can date without being "creepy."  My first thought was that it was ridiculous,  but for the most part, it makes sense. 

By this formula,  Kenny shouldn't date anyone under 27, and Joe shouldn't date under age 24 or 25. Both of these guys are dating women too young for them by a couple of years.

I can't say I disagree with it.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I though Joe was cute when he was on the Bachelorette.  On BiP last time, he was ok, still cute. Last night he hardly looked like the same guy. Haggard, maybe hungover?  Certainly not looking happy to be on the beach, starting a new adventure. 

I agree.  I know they're on the beach but he does look kind of haggard.  I love his curly hair but he could have trimmed it a little.  

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

My son, who is 30, told me the "formula" (probably from reddit) guys are supposed to use to determine a girl is too young to date. Its based on the idea that the older you are, the bigger an age difference is acceptable. The formula is "half your age, add 7." That gives you the youngest age of someone you can date without being "creepy."  My first thought was that it was ridiculous,  but for the most part, it makes sense. 

By this formula,  Kenny shouldn't date anyone under 27, and Joe shouldn't date under age 24 or 25. Both of these guys are dating women too young for them by a couple of years.

Not that anyone asked me, but I think subtracting 18 from their age and splitting the difference would be a more appropriate formula (and always ensure the woman is of legal age).

27 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I agree.  I know they're on the beach but he does look kind of haggard.  I love his curly hair but he could have trimmed it a little.  

His face looks creased, like he just woke up. I think the disheveled look is part of his act. He obviously works out on a regular basis, so he really does care what he looks like.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Not that anyone asked me, but I think subtracting 18 from their age and splitting the difference would be a more appropriate formula (and always ensure the woman is of legal age).

Im not sure what this means. Subtracting 18 from 40 is 22, but "split the difference?"

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Im not sure what this means. Subtracting 18 from 40 is 22, but "split the difference?"

18 + ((x - 18)/2)

So, in Kenny's case

18 + ((40 - 18)/2) = 18 + 11 = 29

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 1

First time watching, so I don’t know many except some from the last two seasons of B and B’ette.  Joe is cute to me, but I’m old! . 😂.   I don’t know the background of a lot of these people.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

18 + ((x - 18)/2)

So, in Kenny's case

18 + ((40 - 18)/2) = 18 + 11 = 29

I was told there would be no math! 🤣

I was fairly certain that Kenny had to be wearing something beneath that black box. No matter how loose the vibe on BIP, I can’t see ABC taking that chance. What I hate, though I know it’s all a farce, is everybody pretending that he’s naked. “Oh, I’m trying not to look down,” all that kind of stuff. 

I still like Grocery Store Joe. Didn’t he own the store? So he wasn’t a clerk or cashier, and I would think being the owner is good money. I do think he still cares for Kendall or he wouldn’t have mentioned her so much. Or, producer interference, I suppose, to set us up for the “most dramatic return” ever.

Edited by Arkay
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Me too! I love Noah! He seems to be there for the “right reasons” too! Hoping to meet and honing in on Abigail, whom he said was marriage material. He was not looking for the floozy type right off the bat. Remember when he was on Tayshias season and that pretentious older rich guy.. (I forget his name) seemed he had it out for Noah from the moment he laid eyes on him. I believe he was jealous of Noah. Noah couldn’t figure out what this guys problem was, and neither could I. 

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Thumper said:

First time watching, so I don’t know many except some from the last two seasons of B and B’ette.  Joe is cute to me, but I’m old! . 😂.   I don’t know the background of a lot of these people.

I've been watching since The Bachelor franchise began and I don't know (or remember) any of these people either. So don't feel bad. The less known, the better.

Laugh my *ss off at using mathematical equations to determine if someone is "right" for you. I can't even balance my check book.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Me too! I love Noah! He seems to be there for the “right reasons” too! Hoping to meet and honing in on Abigail, whom he said was marriage material. He was not looking for the floozy type right off the bat. Remember when he was on Tayshias season and that pretentious older rich guy.. (I forget his name) seemed he had it out for Noah from the moment he laid eyes on him. I believe he was jealous of Noah. Noah couldn’t figure out what this guys problem was, and neither could I. 

I agree Noah is a cutie and seems sweet.

And yes, how can we forget this charmer! I really hope Bennett was just playing a part . . 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a1acc85538bed6b347

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Arkay said:

I was told there would be no math! 🤣

10 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Laugh my *ss off at using mathematical equations to determine if someone is "right" for you. I can't even balance my check book.

I model the real world through mathematical functions for a living (technically, I write computer programs that do that, but still). This is how my brain is wired. 🤓

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

agree Noah is a cutie and seems sweet.

And yes, how can we forget this charmer! I really hope Bennett was just playing a part . . 

Ah yes. Bennett. That was his name. He was soooo jealous of Noahs cuteness that he went way overboard trying to make Noah look bad, but bit off his own nose to spite his own face in the end. Tayshia was not impressed at all with him and his needling, bully attitude focused on Noah who did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to merit Bennetts unwanted attention, other than to merely exist. Noah was as perplexed as I was with Bennetts out of the blue attacks on him. It was so WTF strange!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Arkay said:

I was told there would be no math!

I snorted my coffee over that!  Working the formulas backward, my ideal man would be over 100 and I always thought they preferred the young strippers at that age. Maybe I'm just thinking of Anna Nicole Smith, bless her heart.

• LOL 9
9 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

LOL.   I saw that described in a movie from 1953, The Moon is Blue starring William Holden, Maggie MacNamara and David Niven.   Personally, my limit has been that the age difference should Ben under double digits, that is less than ten years, because then you have very different frames of reference.   That said, I am more concerned that Serena is 23.   Kenny snd whatshername have an even bigger difference.  

I hope Ivan finds someone nice.  And in the previews, Aaron was being Aaron.  Ditto Demi. 

• Love 4