Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Secret Cell Mates

• Start Topic

On 8/22/2021 at 3:31 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I think he said his pension is 130k.  Because most private employers got rid of pensions years ago and that one is fairly large maybe he was a federal government employee (feds pay more than state and local).  Maybe some kind of middle management.

He said his pension and dividends are $130K.  Maybe he invested well in Coca Cola, IBM, Apple, etc?  He's just old enough to have gotten into the dotcom bubble and held onto some good stocks.  I thought other posters said he was in some sort of health care administration for the state government?  That's probably nowhere near $130K in pension.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

He said his pension and dividends are $130K.  Maybe he invested well in Coca Cola, IBM, Apple, etc?  He's just old enough to have gotten into the dotcom bubble and held onto some good stocks.  I thought other posters said he was in some sort of health care administration for the state government?  That's probably nowhere near $130K in pension.

I know retired state employees with pensions that size.  I thought he said he has a $130k pension plus dividends but I don’t care enough to watch it again.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

with his mohawk hair flowing in the wind?

Screenshot 2021-08-24 at 10-50-12 r loveafterlockup.png

A musical interlude (with apologies to Bob Dylan):

How many roads must a jerk ride down
Before you call him a man?
How many times must a jackass flex
Before he loses his wife?
Yes, and how many times must he go to prison
Before he's forever jailed?

The mohawk, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The mohawk is blowin' in the wind

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Rachael probably is already in contact with another inmate as she half listens to her mother's advice.  Doug is a used car salesman...no offense to those making a living at it!

Doug JR is lucky to be living with Rachael but his crazy family won't let the kid grow up happy.

There will be drama .

How about MS stood up at the alter twice having a secret life and sending photos!  Still waters do run deep!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 4

On second viewing I noticed Courtney, during her "love hunt", was saying I wonder where Josh is?  I have a clue for her.  He's on tether so he is somewhere on the property.  I don't think he left you a plane ticket to join him in Paris for a romantic getaway.  

The funeral for Nicolle Jr. and Derrick's reactions only get funnier on second viewing.  I want to have drinks with Derrick and get his thoughts on this whole mess. Derrick for the win.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Doug JR is lucky to be living with Rachael but his crazy family won't let the kid grow up happy.

I'm thinking they might be "out of sight, out of mind" people. I hope so, anyway, for Dougie's sake.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The funeral for Nicolle Jr. and Derrick's reactions only get funnier on second viewing. 

Y'ALL. When they lit the coffin - a full-on fucking funeral pyre - I was on the fucking floor.

Of the three of them, Tia was the one with the most sense. Nicolle has no sense and Daonte tries, but when your girlfriend's girlfriend is giving you a pep talk, you fucked up. Tia was like "Nicolle, you're trifling. Figure your shit out; if it's me, don't be trying any of your fuckery, you know I won't have it [and judging from the look on Nicolle's face, she did know that]. I'll be at the bar." Which ... like, I get it!

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4