Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Walk on the Ocean

• Start Topic

I also appreciated Maria getting to voice how isolated she feels being not entirely human but "not enough" alien. She literally almost died last year because she was alien enough to react to a bio weapon intended to kill them, not to mention she did it in order to save them, and the Pod Squad was still leaving her out of their ET Club. 

Yup. Its becoming a pattern where Maria plays martyr for everyone and never getting acknowledgement for saving them. No, oh thank you Maria. Hope with this vision story and the work she is doing, they will be some acknowledgment.  Good the show is acknowledging that she been isolated and left out of things by her new great aunt and the others, but that actually has to change moving forward. Not just said and then the pod squad just keeps the status quo. 

• Love 2

I am a few episodes behind but i don’t remember what happened to Sheriff Valenti (Kyle’s Mom). When the woman who’s husband was attacked said “now that she’s gone we don’t know who to call” I thought “she’s gone??”  

Thank you. 

14 hours ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

IIRC, I think she was voted out of office between seasons (I think the covid year happened during the summer hiatus, as a lot of other shows did).  So in theory, Liz was in CA for a year and Max spent the year living it up as a cowboy before dying kind of thing.

Thank you. So she isnt deceased or anything just not Sheriff.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Thank you. So she isnt deceased or anything just not Sheriff.

No, she came to see Kyle in the first episode before she left town to give him that radio. It's pretty much pure spec on our part that she may be the person in the coffin (hence Max is visibly distressed but not everyone seems as upset).

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Cristofle said:

No, she came to see Kyle in the first episode before she left town to give him that radio. It's pretty much pure spec on our part that she may be the person in the coffin (hence Max is visibly distressed but not everyone seems as upset).

She did! I remember her giving Kyle the radio, but I wasnt sure if we were told something happen to her in the interim. 

• Love 1