Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
jewel21

S11.E13: Season’s Grillings

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Wow, Sutton really knows her stuff.

I'm guessing that after going through a divorce to a billionaire, where forensic accountants are brought in to find everything Sutton ended up with a quick education in legal/financial/divorce matters.  And she's snobbish enough to know when to distance herself from an alleged criminal or even someone married to someone accused of criminal activity.  It's not like they were ever really friends anyway.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

43 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Wait, was Ramona from NYC in this episode and I missed it?  

She is alluding to the multiples instances when Ramona has had fecal incontinence and has literally left her droppings on beds, carpets and floors - and has been documented by the BRAVO camera.

  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

 

On the reunion, does anyone know if they are contractually required to at least show up or if they forfeit any money if they don't? I could see Erika showing up if it means more cash, she's desperate for it now.

They are contractually required to appear so they would be in breach of their contract as well as forfeit a significant amount of money since the Reunion is generally three episodes.

Also I don't think a housewife has ever failed to appear and the returned as a housewife. Jacqueline Laurita might have been the exception but, as I recall, Seasons 3 and 4 were filmed consecutively so that the last episode of Season 4 was filmed the night before the reunion and the producers decided that it might be dangerous for Jacqueline to show up because she might have revealed plot points of season 4. Or at least this is what I read.

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

These other dummies didn't even try.

I will say my vibe when most of the ladies were all TL;DR, re: the LA Times piece,  is that they weren't so much too lazy as unwilling to hear the real dirt from a legitimate source that would make it much much more difficult to "support" Erika. But Sutton made that impossible by breaking it all the way down for them and reading the whole thing.

 

Quote

If you receive stolen property as a gift or a loan you have to give it back, and this is so even if you pay for it.  

Right,  and the thing for me is that a lot of people DO know when they are taking something illegal especially from their family or husband, as if you have zero insight into the finances and personality of the person in your married/related to. And also most people's illegalities don't have burn victims and developing world orphans as the people who were stolen from. That Erika had to have the needle of her concession to "those people" (she didn't actually say victim) dragged out of her ass by a tractor says everything you need to know about her. What human of good conscience would WANT to keep the gifts from that poison tree? Erika, Erika Jayne Girardi. If she wants to salvage a money making image give the burn guy his money back bitch.

And there is a lot of insinuation that for as rich as Tom was he was not two private airplanes and 40K in glam a day for his wife rich, and they both fucking knew it. It has been strongly insinuated that NO Girardi wasn't as rich as all THAT and that he started to steal to feed the lifestyle that Erika expected (or that they both really really enjoyed)  and he could NOT afford. 

  • Like 16
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, blixie said:

I will say my vibe when most of the ladies were all TL;DR, re: the LA Times piece,  is that they weren't so much too lazy as unwilling to hear the real dirt from a legitimate source that would make it much much more difficult to "support" Erika. But Sutton made that impossible by breaking it all the way down for them and reading the whole thing.

Naw, they were lazy AF. They said it plain as day. "It was such a long article!" "It was so long, I just couldn't read it all." They were pretty up front that they can't be bothered reading anything that's longer than an IG caption...unless it's about them personally and then I'm damn sure they'd read the entire thing, no prob!

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

34 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Naw, they were lazy AF. They said it plain as day. "It was such a long article!" "It was so long, I just couldn't read it all." They were pretty up front that they can't be bothered reading anything that's longer than an IG caption...unless it's about them personally and then I'm damn sure they'd read the entire thing, no prob!

Haven't both Kyle and Dorit said they wanted to be lawyers or found law fascinating? I can't tell if they're just that lazy about reading, or if it's a convenient sort of laziness. 

Maybe this scandal wasn't juicy enough for them, like Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy! My guess is if this drama involved Vanderpump or Denise, they'd have the entire article memorized. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Luann skipped a reunion and was back the next season. 

Yeah, but wasn't she in the clink?  Or rehab?   Or something.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yeah, but wasn't she in the clink?  Or rehab?   Or something.

rehab, I believe

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Erika: "I don't have knowledge of lawsuits before they hit press." 

Me: 😒😒😒🤔🤔🤔???

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Now perhaps these vapid women will understand Sutton's concerns about her reputation and being dragged into the legalities of Erika's shit storm.  

I wish Sutton would have said, “we don’t know whose money you were spending when we were on big trips, private planes, and in the Chanel store (and Cartier!). I want to distance myself from being a witness to your spending other people’s money.” At this point, how can there be any question that Erika was spending money honestly/legally earned?

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/20/2021 at 2:14 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I would normally agree but then @njbchlover posted that maybe it was for ease of cleanup and I can see that.  We saw her regular household help working the kitchen and maybe she didn't want them (and her) to spend hours after the party washing platters and bowls  that don't fit in a dishwasher.  She was leaving for Aspen the next day. 

As someone who has spent the very late hours of Christmas Eve washing dishes I'm thinking maybe the disposable stuff wasn't such a bad idea.   Wonder what the dirty dish averse Dorit uses?  

oh, I hear you — I’ve put in late hours for the same reasons. However! If camera crews were filming my dinner for millions of people to watch, and if I’ve already bragged about what a good cook I am, I would be busting out the china or renting some very nice dishes to show my best side. And then I would tell Dorit to rinse her plate before putting it in the dishwasher, ha ha. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/20/2021 at 10:12 AM, njbchlover said:

I don't know, but I think that Kyle may have done a lot of the cooking/prep work earlier in the day, or at least she "supervised" the cooking.   I think she used the disposable aluminum pans for ease of clean up, and serving from the sterno racks/chafing dishes.  She used the same disposable pans when making the lasagna in La Quinta.

I use disposable pans when pre-prepping food for a larger party, but never when serving for only 8-10 guests.  There was a TON of food there for 7 women who hardly ever let food cross their mouths. 

Maybe Kyle was also planning on feeding the production crew, sort of a Christmas celebration for them, too, and had to come up with a solution on how to keep the food hot for several hours while filming, etc.

I would think that someone who entertains as often as she does, Kyle would have some fancy chafing dishes, or at least rent them.  I guess this is one of the things that I kind of like about Kyle.  Even though she embraces alot of the trappings of a very upscale lifestyle, she still also keeps things around her kitchen, at least, sort of normal.

 

That’s the part of Kyle’s persona I like best as well—her parties seem the most “comfortable” and therefore, if required to choose, I would attend her parties over most of the other housewives’ (though Garcelle’s family dinner runs second—that seemed pretty natural, too).

And my assumption, too, is that she wanted to feed the crew. My guess is that she’s the RH most likely to think in those terms, both because she’s been on sets her whole life—and likely knows that treating the crew well is important to a good outcome/edit—and also, because it just seems like her personality to want to feed people well. 

On 8/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, NoWhammies said:

So here's what I think happened.

You saw Up, right? Thank God Tom had a lawn chair, balloons, and a tank of helium in the trunk of the car when he flew off the cliff. Because the wildlife saw the poor, addled man thrown from his car lying on the rocky ground bleeding, and they quickly flew into action.

Tom's trunk had popped open in the accident, so, clever little MacGyvers that we all know forrest critters can be, they went into the trunk to get the stuff there. They set up the lawn chair, put Tom in it, and blew up the balloons with helium (well, not the porcupines...they had to watch that part). They fashioned a seatbelt around Tom, tied the balloons to the chair, retrieved his cell phone and placed it in his hand, and sent him gently up, up, up where he floated to the back yard.

As he did, the porcupines leaped into action. They raced up to the hill, positioned themselves in the backyard, took aim, and shot their quills high in the air. They popped the balloons...just a few at a time so the descent was gentle. They continued until Tom landed softly, woke up, noticed his phone, and called Erika.

Mystery solved.

You know, they say the simplest explanation is the most likely…

I think you nailed it. ;)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Hey everyone,

We're getting to the point that we're discussing things currently in the news that were not discussed on this episode.  And since this is "reality" TV, the current events being discussed could end up being spoilers for later episodes of this show. 

So please don't discuss current news.

In addition, there's a lot of OT posts.  Please move on from those and focus on the events of this episode.  

We have character threads and media threads to discuss current news. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, HeddaGabler said:

I wish Sutton would have said, “we don’t know whose money you were spending when we were on big trips, private planes, and in the Chanel store (and Cartier!). I want to distance myself from being a witness to your spending other people’s money.” At this point, how can there be any question that Erika was spending money honestly/legally earned?

She isn't really denying that, she is saying she didn't know what Tom was doing. That may work with some of her fans, but it won't work legally in that she will still be on the hook for it. I doubt there will be charges against her, I think it will be too difficult to prove, even with the loans to her LLC. Comparisons have been made to Ruth Madoff and that is a logical comparison except for one thing. I don't think Ruth is as cunning and street wise as Erika. I would bet Erika diverted a good deal of money, probably to offshore accounts, before it hit the fan. Doesn't know how to use a Debit card my ass. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

If Erika is hiding money and is successful at it, she's still going to be looking over her shoulder the rest of her life.  Not a great way to live.

Even though the fraud supposedly started a long time ago, is Erika/Tom/Tom's lawyers pushing the 3 year "package" in order for him to at least avoid any actual prison time due to being frail?  

 

Edited by SnarkAttack · Reason: Thought of something else.
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I finally figured out why they are sitting there in coats with fireplaces going around them - f'ing COVID.  I bet they have all the doors and windows open for air circulation - fans are too noisy, I bet even the white noise drone of an air purifier would interfere with taping.  

And yes, Kyle must have serving bowls and platters she could have used.  Garcelle had more people at her family Christmas and didn't use disposable.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/20/2021 at 12:57 PM, HeddaGabler said:

Erika looked like the final scene in "Death Becomes Her". You would think that she would have learned a few tricks from her make up crew over the years.

I have to admit, even though Sutton was a jackass at the beginning of this season, I have always liked her. Not sure why, but this last episode really nails it for me. She is definitely eccentric, but she she is smart enough to read the room. And the actual newspaper. These other dummies didn't even try. I think the LA Times aims for a reading level of a 9-10 year old. 

I am NOT a fan of using disposable trays for serving food in my own house. I am shocked that Kyle would keep doing this. At the very least, it's an opportunity to have an amazing presentation, and use beautiful serving dishes! In Kyle's case, it just seems.... lazy? It reminds me of whatsherface in Queen of Versailles, and all their styrofoam cups throughout the house. 

I saw that documentary on Queen of Versailles and didn't she hoard toilet as well just like Rinna did a couple of episodes ago? 🤣

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/21/2021 at 5:59 PM, nosedive said:

From what I gleaned from the infamous and oh-so-lengthy LA Times article mentioned on the show, the fur hit the fan in 2019 when one of the loan companies from which his firm had borrowed gained access to some of the firm's books, and grew concerned at what they found. After nine months of demanding repayment and being ignored, they filed a suit against him. It turns out that for several years he had been taking loans from different loan institutions, using the same collateral (primarily the anticipated proceeds from future settlements) for all of them.  So when his firm won a settlement, the firm not only owed a portion to their clients, but to all these loan institutions.  Each loan company believed that they would be the beneficiary of the settlement, but because there were multiple lenders, there wasn't enough to go around.  And some of the loans were at an interest as high as 20%.  So Loan Company A was expecting to be repaid when a settlement was made, but so were Loan Companies B, C and D.  Plus the clients.  By the time he settled with the loan company that sued him in 2019, and presumably word was out about his nefarious business practices, there was a line out the door of people and businesses suing for the money he owed them.   And standing in that line was his first wife (Erika is #3), who is suing him for $10,000 a month in alimony, which had been awarded after their split in 1983.  She says the payments abruptly stopped.  

 

Wow - thank you so much for this, nosedive!  Fan contributions like yours keep me coming here even though the shows are pretty much all sinking in quality. 

This season it's Erika's hard luck that is Bravo's bacon at a time when I think everyone was expecting BH to be a snooze.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/21/2021 at 10:27 AM, dosodog said:

 

Haha - I always get a kick out of this clip.  But the subtitles are a little bit wrong. Captioning says "cheapish" when she's clearly saying "cheap bitch", and "own" when she's saying "owe".  I've played this several times and can't make out what she's saying to Dorit when she calls PK your "core notion" husband. 

Does anyone know what she's really saying to Dorit?  I've pushed it through my mind several times to come up with something that makes sense and sounds similar, but just can't make it out.  Maybe she's using British slang or some phrase that I haven't heard before?

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Haha - I always get a kick out of this clip.  But the subtitles are a little bit wrong. Captioning says "cheapish" when she's clearly saying "cheap bitch", and "own" when she's saying "owe".  I've played this several times and can't make out what she's saying to Dorit when she calls PK your "core notion" husband. 

Does anyone know what she's really saying to Dorit?  I've pushed it through my mind several times to come up with something that makes sense and sounds similar, but just can't make it out.  Maybe she's using British slang or some phrase that I haven't heard before?

Con artist husband!

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

 

This season it's Erika's hard luck that is Bravo's bacon at a time when I think everyone was expecting BH to be a snooze.

 

Yep, nothing livens up a reality show filmed during a pandemic like a real scandal complete with pending criminal charges! 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bkathi said:

I finally figured out why they are sitting there in coats with fireplaces going around them - f'ing COVID.  I bet they have all the doors and windows open for air circulation - fans are too noisy, I bet even the white noise drone of an air purifier would interfere with taping.  

And yes, Kyle must have serving bowls and platters she could have used.  Garcelle had more people at her family Christmas and didn't use disposable.

Kyle mentioned that she was flying out the next day to join her family in Colorado or Utah so I imagine that she didn't want to have to deal with cleaning and putting away a massive amount of stuff. 

Also - and this might seem paradoxical - but I think it is much more likely that one would NOT use disposables when having a family dinner like Garcelle had. With my family, everyone would help wash and clean up because the meal was generally just a part of the get together. Adult children and their spouses would often be sleeping over and even the aunts and uncles. My relatives lived in Jersey and we lived in Brooklyn and holiday entertaining was traded back and forth but the family that traveled would spend the night. I don't think the son and his girlfriend were heading home that night.

With formal guests, you don't expect them to hang around to clean up

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

She was using disposable trays but placed them inside chafing dishes. Her meal needed to be kept warm. So placing the turkey, potatoes, dressing and gravy on china serving dishes would not work. Her table was set with china, crystal and I assume silver flatware. I think she did the right thing.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, amarante said:

Also - and this might seem paradoxical - but I think it is much more likely that one would NOT use disposables when having a family dinner like Garcelle had. With my family, everyone would help wash and clean up because the meal was generally just a part of the get together.

What happens in Dorit’s family, I wonder. She doesn’t know how to rinse a dish and put it in he dishwasher.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

What happens in Dorit’s family, I wonder. She doesn’t know how to rinse a dish and put it in he dishwasher.

Or open doors!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

As much as I find Dorit incredibly phony, I am really interested in her upbringing and family . I do recall seeing her parents in a previous season but I still hope that maybe an episode or two is focused on her. I am not looking for drama about her because I don't think I would believe a thing- but I hope she does share some goodies.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Sutton laid out pretty well everything that is wrong with Erika’s version of events. I don’t blame Sutton for wanting to distance herself from the whole mess right now — you never know what a lawyer might decide to use to drag you into a deposition or other court issue; and yes, as unfair as it may seem, people can and do judge you by the company you keep.

As usual, Dorit talks a tough game, then backs down. Thanks, Dorit, for letting Sutton twist in the wind, and thanks, Garcelle, for calling Dorit out on it. Ladies, Erika is no threat to you. Stop folding like a cheap chair in front of her — her days of playground bullying are over. She has been selling you all a big bag o’bullshit this season, and it’s okay to ask questions and get things straight in your own minds.

Erika. I admit I took a little bit of glee in watching her roll up to Kyle’s by herself (the last to arrive, as usual). No driver. Oh, the poverty. This was maybe the first time I’ve seen her actually contrite — I was expecting this to be the episode where she blew up at Sutton. I think maybe it’s finally sinking in that the lies are piling up, and it’s best to just STFU. But…I don’t believe that: 1) she found out about all of this in the press like everyone else; 2) Tom has been in sharp mental decline for the past three years (and even if he has, that still doesn’t excuse the past decade(s) of malpractice at Gerardi Keese); or 3) she didn’t know any details about the entertainment LLC. That scam has funded her “career” and jet-set lifestyle for years, and she is just not that stupid or naive to believe otherwise. She just didn’t care that other people were suffering — literally — for her art — until she was forced to.

I’m glad that the real victims are finally being at least mentioned. They are at the true core of all of this, and Erika is NOT one of them. She, as we all know, will land on her feet somehow —a little poorer maybe, but people like her always manage to survive. 

Kyle’s Christmas dinner, or Garcelle’s? No contest — Garcelle’s. Good food, better company.

I hope tomorrow’s episode focuses on something else other than Mrs. Girardi, as the previews hint. I think we can all use a break from this thieving grifter for at least one week, even if it’s for only 10 minutes.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/23/2021 at 7:49 AM, SnarkAttack said:

If Erika is hiding money and is successful at it, she's still going to be looking over her shoulder the rest of her life.  Not a great way to live.

Even though the fraud supposedly started a long time ago, is Erika/Tom/Tom's lawyers pushing the 3 year "package" in order for him to at least avoid any actual prison time due to being frail?  

 

I cannot even imagine being in her place and not doing the right thing for the victims.  

Even if she were totally blissfully unaware of any financial shenanigans in the past, she knows now.  

She had an opportunity to salvage her reputation by cooperating with her attorneys and the Feds, turning over all those major assets (art work, jewelry, etc.), to set up a foundation, contact the major high-end auction houses, auction all of it off and send 100% of the proceeds the foundation to be dispersed amongst the victims.  Under these horrific circumstances, one of the major auction houses might have even offered their services gratis for the good PR and possibly because, unlike Erika, they have souls.  

It would have been a win/win for Erika and for the victims.  It would show she at least gave one single fuck about them.  

But, nope, too late for such a redemption now.  She's shown her true colors.  She'll hang onto those assets with her manicured nails until they're forcibly seized.  

I wouldn't even want those items anywhere near me knowing how they were likely paid for.  Talk about bad fucking juju.  

There's not enough sage in the world to cleanse her environment.  She is completely soulless and toxic.  

 

 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I’m guessing that Erika drove herself to Kyle’s Christmas dinner so that she could leave when she wanted. If she had used Bravo’s fleet she may have been stuck there.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, janiema said:

I’m guessing that Erika drove herself to Kyle’s Christmas dinner so that she could leave when she wanted. If she had used Bravo’s fleet she may have been stuck there.

You're probably right.

I remember Vicki on OC trying to storm out of the 80's Bunco bullshit after getting into a verbal brawl with Gretchen.  Grabbed her shit, did a flounce, got to the parking lot and discovered her Bravo-supplied limo was nowhere to be seen.

She ended up having to put her tail between her legs and go back in for Round 2.  

I think Erika was crafty enough to think ahead and make damned sure she had an exit plan in place that included use of her own vehicle.  She's cagey, that's for sure.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

What happens in Dorit’s family, I wonder. She doesn’t know how to rinse a dish and put it in he dishwasher.

She was being pretentious about the dish; she had her hands full, I believe, trying to open the door.  She should have set something down.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, janiema said:

I’m guessing that Erika drove herself to Kyle’s Christmas dinner so that she could leave when she wanted. If she had used Bravo’s fleet she may have been stuck there.

Or, she was making a point that now she’s so poor, she can’t even afford a driver 😞. Did you notice the sad look she had when she pulled up? (Leaving when she wants has never been a problem with her before.) I also noticed she was dressed much more conservatively and her makeup was event-appropriate, as opposed to other get-togethers. In fact, she looked quite nice. Maybe by the time that was filmed, she’d been told to tone her image down a notch.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Or, she was making a point that now she’s so poor, she can’t even afford a driver 

Nothing says hard times like a brand new Range Rover. 🙄

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Sutton laid out pretty well everything that is wrong with Erika’s version of events. I don’t blame Sutton for wanting to distance herself from the whole mess right now — you never know what a lawyer might decide to use to drag you into a deposition or other court issue; and yes, as unfair as it may seem, people can and do judge you by the company you keep.

As usual, Dorit talks a tough game, then backs down. Thanks, Dorit, for letting Sutton twist in the wind, and thanks, Garcelle, for calling Dorit out on it. Ladies, Erika is no threat to you. Stop folding like a cheap chair in front of her — her days of playground bullying are over. She has been selling you all a big bag o’bullshit this season, and it’s okay to ask questions and get things straight in your own minds.

Erika. I admit I took a little bit of glee in watching her roll up to Kyle’s by herself (the last to arrive, as usual). No driver. Oh, the poverty. This was maybe the first time I’ve seen her actually contrite — I was expecting this to be the episode where she blew up at Sutton. I think maybe it’s finally sinking in that the lies are piling up, and it’s best to just STFU. But…I don’t believe that: 1) she found out about all of this in the press like everyone else; 2) Tom has been in sharp mental decline for the past three years (and even if he has, that still doesn’t excuse the past decade(s) of malpractice at Gerardi Keese); or 3) she didn’t know any details about the entertainment LLC. That scam has funded her “career” and jet-set lifestyle for years, and she is just not that stupid or naive to believe otherwise. She just didn’t care that other people were suffering — literally — for her art — until she was forced to.

@RoseAllDay

Are you new to this forum? I applaud your opinions above!!

But “art” is a euphemism, right?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I cannot even imagine being in her place and not doing the right thing for the victims.  

Even if she were totally blissfully unaware of any financial shenanigans in the past, she knows now.  

She had an opportunity to salvage her reputation by cooperating with her attorneys and the Feds, turning over all those major assets (art work, jewelry, etc.), to set up a foundation, contact the major high-end auction houses, auction all of it off and send 100% of the proceeds the foundation to be dispersed amongst the victims.  Under these horrific circumstances, one of the major auction houses might have even offered their services gratis for the good PR and possibly because, unlike Erika, they have souls.  

It would have been a win/win for Erika and for the victims.  It would show she at least gave one single fuck about them.  

But, nope, too late for such a redemption now.  She's shown her true colors.  She'll hang onto those assets with her manicured nails until they're forcibly seized.  

I wouldn't even want those items anywhere near me knowing how they were likely paid for.  Talk about bad fucking juju.  

There's not enough sage in the world to cleanse her environment.  She is completely soulless and toxic.  

 

 

@Persnickety1

You have expressed every thought in my head. If there is even a .000001% chance that the victims’ funds paid for any of my interests, I would begin trying to correct this. 

I would be extremely horrified and ashamed. 


If my own ethics did not guide my actions appropriately, I would tell myself to do what is best for my son.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Nothing says hard times like a brand new Range Rover. 🙄

Another tone deaf move. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/22/2021 at 4:40 PM, aimlessbird said:

I don't think Kyle received much of an education.  She may have a difficult time reading at all.

She knows how to spell R-O-L-E-X and she knows how many zeros come after the price on a Rolex.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

On 8/23/2021 at 4:28 PM, Stats Queen said:

What happens in Dorit’s family, I wonder. She doesn’t know how to rinse a dish and put it in he dishwasher.

Reading your comment made me think that Dorit is a mimic and her new mentor is Kathy Hilton.  Remember, when she first arrived on the scene, she was often imitating LVP and then started copying Erika's designer labels and glam squads.  Now, she wants to come off as loopy and above it all as Kathy.  This is just a theory...

  • Like 3
  • Useful 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/21/2021 at 11:44 AM, Anne Thrax said:

I was thinking the same thing.  It has to be a very hard tightrope to walk and she's not doing it all that well.  But what choice does she have?  Let's face it - showing up for the cameras is the only thing coming between Erika paying her rent and Erika on the street.

I believe she and Tom have a lot of ill-gotten wealth stashed away.  They had plenty of warning that the end was near and had time to hide assets.  I hope those forensics accountants are amazing and find every penny!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I believe she and Tom have a lot of ill-gotten wealth stashed away.  They had plenty of warning that the end was near and had time to hide assets.  I hope those forensics accountants are amazing and find every penny!

I hope they are the accountants detective Sutton used.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Rewatching this Eryka really tried to get people to think she never looked at her own LLC books? He kept it away from her? Girrrl stop that 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Rewatching right now (the never before seen scenes) and apparently Sutton offered Erika money because when she was going through her divorce her attorney told her to find someone to lend her money in case she needed it during the proceedings.  All Erika said was "Thank you."  

Rinna chimed in that she asked Erika how she got the money to move out (moving expenses, rent, etc) Erika told Rinna, "I can't talk about that."  Hmmmmm.  Good question.   Maybe she did have a sugar daddy in the wings. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 6
  • Useful 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Rewatching right now (the never before seen scenes)...

Where can you watch the never before seen scenes? Live outside of US so watching stream oline when available but then reading comment and seeing youtubers about it , there are clips that is not in the aired episode. Like when Erika went of on Garcelle for telling about tom calling she went from 0 to 100 in a second and it looked very strange. But in a clip you could see it was more talk than seen in the aired episode.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Rewatching right now (the never before seen scenes) and apparently Sutton offered Erika money because when she was going through her divorce her attorney told her to find someone to lend her money in case she needed it during the proceedings.  All Erika said was "Thank you."  

Rinna chimed in that she asked Erika how she got the money to move out (moving expenses, rent, etc) Erika told Rinna, "I can't talk about that."  Hmmmmm.  Good question.   Maybe she did have a sugar daddy in the wings. 

I didn't watch that, but this makes her reaction to Sutton in the next episode even more disturbing. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I didn't watch that, but this makes her reaction to Sutton in the next episode even more disturbing. 

It also explains why Sutton was so concerned in terms of how she could be sucked into the "pretty mess". It would also have made her more aware of how much Erika had lied to them throughout the weeks when she filed the divorce which was November 3 and when the LA Times article was published on December 20. 

All during that period Erika was continuing to offer ridiculous explanations and kept changing even the basic narrative. 

That footage should really have been in the original episode as it contextualized everything.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size