Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

It was irritating that Natalie seemed unable to entertain herself when Mike was working and commuting. She could have practiced her English via computer, borrow or buy a sewing  machine, paint, read, cook, so much to do! Bored people are boring. Maybe we weren't shown her fun self.

I used to think that too, then COVID trapped me and everyone else at home (including Natalie) and I learned how easy it is to get bored at home, especially when you aren't necessarily choosing to be there all the time. And no matter how many activities you have, it can get lonely for some people, being alone at home all day. 

I didn't really like Natalie (or Mike) but I can understand her being lonely and bored with so much time on her hands.

• Love 6
On 8/19/2021 at 5:48 PM, magemaud said:

I thought that WAS Lisa who was Canadian and couldn't reenter the US when she left Tunisia so she went to Central America and got stranded due to Covid. I think she also spent some time with Evelin 

The Canadian who got stranded in ???Ecuador, where Cory and Evilin reside, was Laura with the bad hair, the awesome dogs, and the awkward son.

• Love 1
On 8/19/2021 at 5:50 PM, Back Atcha said:

I agree.  Danielle is not mean--she just is not intelligent, lacks common sense, and is missing some tools for everyday living. It's cruel of TLC to exploit her all these years.  She doesn't get it.  (I've also complimented Mahamid Fraduded Me's photo and screen name).  Also, TLC would not have lost ONE viewer by not featuring Danielle and/or Mohammed.

Danielle may not be mean, but she is a repeat offending criminal for whom I have ZERO sympathy or empathy.  Mohamed could walk all over her all day and night long, and I would applaud him.  This In Touch Weekly site lists her criminal charges (this may not be all of them, but it's many of them):  https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/danielle-90-day-fiance-criminal-record-140989/

Here's also one of her mug shots.

Danielle_Jbali_mug_shot.jpg

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 3
On 8/20/2021 at 10:12 AM, hookedontv said:

There's absolutely no way that feeble-minded chick was enrolled in a REAL nursing school....

The only kind of nurse I could ever see Danielle being is the bed pan cleaning caliber of nurse.  I think those are nurse's aides, or are they LPNs?  And I can totally see her failing at that as well.  She's a loser to the umpteenth degree, with a capital L.  The nicest thing I can muster up to say about her is she seems to be a good doggie mom.  I don't, however, think that she's a very good humans mom.

• Love 1
On 8/20/2021 at 5:22 PM, greekmom said:

As a Canadian the Skipper can go back down to the US. 

Can you imagine if Laura, Lisa and Angela were all on stage?

These women think they are entitled to young dick because they can dangle the green card as bait.

That's one hell of a trifecta you put together there, GreekMom, LOL.  I would call it the Trifecta of Terror, the stuff that nightmares are made of.

On 8/21/2021 at 3:51 PM, Gobi said:

90DF: The Other Woman

I would totally watch that!

Edited by Xebug67
  • LOL 3
On 8/21/2021 at 5:37 PM, Rt66vintage said:

I love those long haired perms! I haven't had a haircut since December, and that's what I'm going to do. Hello, 1980s.

Oh @Xebug67, I remember my obsession with Danielle a few years ago. Missed her original seasons, so I actually bought them all from Discovery, and studied every scene she was in. She's such an interesting character, real yet incredibly unbelievable. I don't think Matt Sharp actually knew the dynamite he was filming with Danielle (and Mohammed).

She was just as ditzy on The Single Life. I too  couldn't believe how bad she looked for meeting Mohammed! Do you think the producers suggest she look "natural?" Could she have looked worse? Lol!

It was irritating that Natalie seemed unable to entertain herself when Mike was working and commuting. She could have practiced her English via computer, borrow or buy a sewing  machine, paint, read, cook, so much to do! Bored people are boring. Maybe we weren't shown her fun self.

I'm trying to watch The Single Life now that it's on regular TLC for FREE, but it's really a horrible show.  I've barely been able to get through to episode 3 it's so awful.  I was absolutely horrified when Danielle left her house to meet Mohamed looking like that.  I still can't wrap my head around Mohamed ever having been intimate with her in any way, shape or form.  Not just sexually, but even just to hug or kiss.  If I were a man she would be my worst nightmare.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I was absolutely horrified when Danielle left her house to meet Mohamed looking like that. 

What about that outfit when she took the dog for a walk?   EGAD!

It's time for TLC to stop exploiting her (and us).  Past time!

3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Danielle may not be mean, but she is a repeat offending criminal for whom I have ZERO sympathy or empathy.  Mohamed could walk all over her all day and night long, and I would applaud him.  This In Touch Weekly site lists her criminal charges (this may not be all of them, but it's many of them):  https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/danielle-90-day-fiance-criminal-record-140989/

Thanks, XEBUG67.  I had no idea.  I don't follow these "stars," and know only what I read on this forum and what I see on the EDITED-EDITED-EDITED 90-Day series.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:
On 8/18/2021 at 2:03 PM, Mondrianyone said:

How does $2.96 apiece on eBay sound?

They totally bought something like that!

And Skyla had one the same color as her mother's, despite her hair being about ten shades darker.

It's funny, I'm a native NYer, so I knew exactly where they were when the two of them were outside for Angela's healthy-regimen smoke break. And I couldn't help imagining that people passing by must've been thinking, "Gee, the caliber of the streetwalkers in this neighborhood has certainly taken a nosedive."

• LOL 14
5 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I think those are nurse's aides, or are they LPNs?

I think they are nurse's aides, or if they have certification they are Certified Nursing Assistants. Their duties include: 

Dressing

Bathing and skin care

Feeding

Mouth and hair care

Making beds

Toileting assistance and catheter care

Bowel and bladder care

Taking vital signs (temp, pulse, blood pressures etc)

Helping patients walk with gait belts, walker, cane and other devices

Assisting with range-of-motion exercises

Transfer wheelchair-bound patients using safe patient handling devices

Turning and positioning bedridden patients regularly

Reporting all changes to the nurse

Safety awareness

Observing, reporting and documentation

Post-mortem care

• Love 1
On 8/17/2021 at 12:09 AM, Frozendiva said:

Some folks let the dog do its business on the balcony and either clean it up later or in other cases, let it sit. They may not have a balcony.

I don't think they have a balcony either. I remember Brandon's mom making some comments about how they had no windows or the only window looked out at another building? Something along the lines of "won't you miss seeing/having all that space outside"?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Lurk said:

I don't think they have a balcony either. I remember Brandon's mom making some comments about how they had no windows or the only window looked out at another building? Something along the lines of "won't you miss seeing/having all that space outside"?

I would want a balcony for fresh air and to sit outside. Also for fire reasons. Hopefully the place has a sprinkler system and a good fire exit.

• Love 2
On 8/14/2021 at 8:09 AM, Persnickety1 said:

If I interpreted her correctly, she had to start taking antidepressants and had a 20-pound weight gain (not uncommon with certain antidepressants).  

For me, that explained the pregnancy rumor some time ago.  It was simply the side effect of the antidepressant, not a pregnancy weight gain as was reported.

Hide contents

Anyone else catch her claiming to Trish that Uncle Beau had stolen her jewelry?  We have no proof one way or the other if this claim is true, but knowing Beau's background history, I could see this definitely being a possibility.  

I don't recall Natalie wearing something red.  

Are you sure it was Natalie?  I'm still waking up and recall someone wearing something red, but it wasn't Natalie.  

I thought Mike said she had her jewelery with her when she went to Seattle. She stopped blaming beau immediately

• Useful 1
On 8/16/2021 at 6:15 AM, Shelbie said:

In the midst of her tirade Angela screamed again that she was an American. She seems so stuck on this point that she sounds delusional. I think she wants any Nigerian she is yelling at to immediately shut down and acknowledge how superior she thinks she is because of her citizenship. Then she goes even crazier because they won’t.

Sadly, she gives Americans a bad image, especially for anyone who's never been to the US

• Love 3