Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

I am attempting to watch this on D Plus.  Nothing happens for the first fifteen minutes, it is everyone arriving.  Like who cares.  Angie makes a grand entrance and I muted her.  My casting kept buffering and seemed to only buffer on Shrug Face Mike, so I am taking this on a sign to go work in my garden.  Julia is about to go all Mean Girls with Jovi and Tiffany on Natalie.  Tiff, ease the throttle on the calories.  You look visibly larger.  So farm Julia clearly has an agenda to get a lot of camera time and said under her breath "Get back to your country" or something similar towards Natalie.  Then they all took a break and gave Mike all kinds of sympathy which made me vomit so I have to go clean that up now.

Done cleaning vomit to share:  Betty and Ron are the MOST manipulative people to appear on this show.  EVER.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I don't know if this was a typo or not, but i'm 100% here for it. 

I was just trying to make a play on words as she loathes that farm with the intensity of a thousand suns.  The only thing she likes is her dog Simba.  Please not she never says she misses her in laws.  Not that I blame her.

Trish and her Neck of Epic Proportions show up, too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Tiffany looks like a linebacker w/pads. I don't think she's any more of a catch than Ronald and I don't get the feeling she loves him. Someone described her as a "vile shrew" on another site and I agree.

I kept giving Angela excuses for her behavior, but now...no! She's terrible...but the implants look good.

I wonder if Julia will "go back Russia" when Brandon wants out...she thinks Natalie should return to Ukraine after all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Chloe Dog said:

I just can't with Julia.  There's so much garbage coming out of this little girl's mouth.  The only reason to go back to the farm is to see the dog?  Rude.  Say what we will about Ron and Betty, but they're still Brandon's parents and Julia has absolutely no business trying to stick a wedge in that relationship.  Same with saying Natalie should "go back Ukraine".  Girl, sit down, shut up, mind your own effin business.  Oh, and grow the hell up while you're at it.  You're not all that you think you are.

Maybe she thinks if she shows off enough 'personality' that she may get an offer for her own show - like a Russian Mary Tyler Moore - without charm or personality and a bad hat. Karma is a bigger bitch than her and telling someone she doesn't know to go back Ukraine may boomerang with her go Russia.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, TMI said:

Does Yara have half a dress on...and of  course Kaloric's boobs are hanging out

Yara always dresses as if she forgot to put on pants.     And Tiffany and Kalani always have boobs on full display. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

Natalie looks amazing! In Washington she always looked bloated, pale, and puffy…Now she’s got her beauty back.

if Mike was such a bad influence, it’s another reason why they should not be together; however everything needs not be right from the legal point of view.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I was just trying to make a play on words as she loathes that farm with the intensity of a thousand suns.  The only thing she likes is her dog Simba.  Please not she never says she misses her in laws.  Not that I blame her.

Trish and her Neck of Epic Proportions show up, too.

Julia is just nasty, fine that she wants to hate the farm and everything there yet it’s perfectly OK to say you keep your dog there?

• Love 9
12 hours ago, TMI said:

tiff's outfit is not describable. 

And her hair too, it looks like she hacks at it herself.  And why did Andrei arrive with several shirts hanging on a hanger, that was weird.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Maximadc said:

Natalie looks amazing! In Washington she always looked bloated, pale, and puffy…Now she’s got her beauty back.

if Mike was such a bad influence, it’s another reason why they should not be together; however everything needs not be right from the legal point of view.

If I interpreted her correctly, she had to start taking antidepressants and had a 20-pound weight gain (not uncommon with certain antidepressants).  

For me, that explained the pregnancy rumor some time ago.  It was simply the side effect of the antidepressant, not a pregnancy weight gain as was reported.

Spoiler

Anyone else catch her claiming to Trish that Uncle Beau had stolen her jewelry?  We have no proof one way or the other if this claim is true, but knowing Beau's background history, I could see this definitely being a possibility.  

1 hour ago, Rebky said:

Natalie should not have worn something so tight and red. She looked like an apple on legs.

I don't recall Natalie wearing something red.  

Are you sure it was Natalie?  I'm still waking up and recall someone wearing something red, but it wasn't Natalie.  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

If I interpreted her correctly, she had to start taking antidepressants and had a 20-pound weight gain (not uncommon with certain antidepressants).  

For me, that explained the pregnancy rumor some time ago.  It was simply the side effect of the antidepressant, not a pregnancy weight gain as was reported.

Reveal spoiler

Anyone else catch her claiming to Trish that Uncle Beau had stolen her jewelry?  We have no proof one way or the other if this claim is true, but knowing Beau's background history, I could see this definitely being a possibility.  

Are you sure it was Natalie?  I'm still waking up and recall someone wearing something red, but it wasn't Natalie.  

I stand corrected - it was Angela in the too tight around the middle red pant suit. I knew it was her, but typed Natalie. I should never type half asleep!

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Hide contents

Angela.  Her stomach looked like a beach ball.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, Rebky said:

I stand corrected - it was Angela in the too tight around the middle red pant suit. I knew it was her, but typed Natalie. I should never type half asleep!

No problem, same here....it's still early on the west coast and I'm not fully caffeinated yet.

Yes, Angela I remember wearing red because, horrible human being that I am, I cackled to myself that the "apple body" figured woman dressed like an apple.  

As you put it, she actually looked like an apple on legs 😂

And the irony of yappy-assed Julia wearing a Little House on the Prairie dress to bitch about life on the farm.  Honey, you're already dressed to go gather the eggs so get your smug ass back to the farm 🐔

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Angela.  Her stomach looked like a beach ball.

Her fupa is bigger than her ass.

BTW, when Tiffany made her big reveal that she was getting the same surgery as Angela, who it was that pissed on her parade by telling her she was young enough to put in the hard work required to lose weight without surgery?  For once, it wasn't yappy Julia but I can't remember who made the comment.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

No problem, same here....it's still early on the west coast and I'm not fully caffeinated yet.

Yes, Angela I remember wearing red because, horrible human being that I am, I cackled to myself that the "apple body" figured woman dressed like an apple.  

As you put it, she actually looked like an apple on legs 😂

And the irony of yappy-assed Julia wearing a Little House on the Prairie dress to bitch about life on the farm.  Honey, you're already dressed to go gather the eggs so get your smug ass back to the farm 🐔

It was just Angela taking another page out of Mama June's book.  That agent shouldn't get paid anything when she is just re-doing all that is Mama June.  Heck, it might even be the same red outfit!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, endure said:

And why did Andrei arrive with several shirts hanging on a hanger, that was weird.  

He is very vain, I get the impression when they get dressed up to go somewhere he takes longer to get ready and probably asks Libby to compliment him on how he looks but will not compliment her.

"Don't terrorize me with making me compliment you," is all I can hear.

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, endure said:

And her hair too, it looks like she hacks at it herself.  And why did Andrei arrive with several shirts hanging on a hanger, that was weird.  

I'm guessin' so that when he gets into a "fist fight" or 2, and the buttons get ripped off, he'll have something to change into!

ETA: Oops, Gobi beat me to it!!

Edited by lilysmom
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Angela is beyond the pale!!  The Jerry Springer Show every time she opens her mouth.  If I were her daughter, I would be mortified!!!

And I have no sympathy for her whining that she is 55 and he’s 33 and doesn’t understand. Pick a man that’s appropriate.

And if I hear Angels talking about not being able to breathe another time,  I’m going to scream. I have a feeling it’s the cigarettes that were more of a contributory factor than her boobs. I’m an ex smoker. So I sympathize with nicotine addiction. But to continue  whining about not being able to breathe and continue to smoke proves the surgery had nothing to do with her health.  She also made some comment about having an infection. The doctors warned her, did they not,  that smoking inhibits healing.  She goes outside the studio after all of that carrying on and lights a cigarette.

And as far as his aunt is concerned, did she REALLY think that Angela could produce a baby?  By surrogate or otherwise?

Edited by Kid
  • Love 17
11 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Angela was definitely the Lady in Red and she still has quite a gut perched on top of her skinny bird legs. 

Angela, intentionally arriving late and making a big entrance: “Here I come, bitches. Hold on to your husbands!” 

and to Sequim Mike, “I hear you’re single now...” (I think they deserve each other!) 

9E03FD3F-E73D-4C99-A45B-4752138141CD.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Added photo
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Angela was definitely the Lady in Red and she still has quite a gut perched on top of her skinny bird legs 

I corrected myself if you read upthread a bit.

• Love 1

What is the point of all of this "Behind the Scenes" footage if it's just going to be part of the show?

Brandon's parents are super-manipulative. Julia knows that if they lived next door to the parents' farm, she'd be drafted right back into Poop Duty.

What in the blue hell would Dr. Obeng, a good-looking, articulate, professional man, see in Cackela?

Speaking of the Queen of All That is White Trash, did NO one tell her that outfit was several sizes too small? She looked even more ridiculous than usual.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
(edited)
5 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Brandon's parents are super-manipulative. Julia knows that if they lived next door to the parents' farm, she'd be drafted right back into Poop Duty.

Yep - I am NOT a fan of Julia.  She is a Mean Girl who thinks she is superior to Natalie and probably every other female on planet Earth.  But she is absolutely 100% correct in THIS case with parents, adult kids and money.  There are a lot of parents out there who would gift money to kids for a house and never speak of it again, but not those two manipulative a**holes.  Mom's complaining "Well we have to do it ourselves!"  Yep - or HIRE IT OUT.  I had a LARGE (large to me, lol) gardening project where I needed a 20 foot by 6 foot area that had dandelions up to my waist with the hooky thorns removed.  Did I manipulate my kids to do it for me?  No, I hired a great guy from NextDoor and tipped him well as I was VERY relieved not to do it myself.

5 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

What in the blue hell would Dr. Obeng, a good-looking, articulate, professional man, see in Cackela?

He sees nothing, it is all for drama.  Sadly, I looked it up on the AMA (dammit that I wasted time in anything to go with Angela, I am doing it for my peeps here) it is allowed as long as there is no duress or manipulation.  I still think it would be unethical, but that is me.  He is a good looking doctor who can snag anyone.  Even if he was charmed by her, he would have the sense to not pursue anything when he sees her behavior on the tell all.

So......does everyone thinks because you have a male heterosexual friend then you must be banging him?

Edited to add:  Didn't Jovi something douchey like "He didn't seem gay to me" or something like that?  Yeah, Jovi, because EVERY gay male acts like the Nathan Lane character from "Birdcage."  

4 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Angela sitting there looking like a balled up piece of paper trying to be young with her high ponytail was the highlight for me. 

You know those memes of Pennywise the Clown, with his jagged teeth ready to munch down a kid?  That is all I can think of when I see Angela's face yelling at the camera.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Rebky said:

I corrected myself if you read upthread a bit.

Sorry, it's a bad habit, sometimes I get so excited I comment before I read the entire thread

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4

That was the boringest tell all ever...

Angela's fat was hanging over every wedge of fabric. Which leads me to...

Someone should've told Tiff that she had 3 identical cleavages.

I thought Yara and Natalie looked pretty. 

Julia looked like a cat left out in the rain. Crisco belongs in a pan, not on your head. 

There's something else going on with Mike and Natalie. I think he's paying her off for something and part of the terms is that she keep her mouth shut about certain topics (except for Hookergate which she obviously can bring up whenever she wants).

Brandon is just as bad as Julia and seems to get off on throwing her under the bus. 

Angela is pretty cocky to be strutting around looking like a nutty candy apple on a stick. 

Mike's shrugs and sighs make me ragey. 

I feel like we were cheated on not getting to see Tiff play out "Not without My Daughter (& Son)" South African style. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

That was the boringest tell all ever.. . 

There's something else going on with Mike and Natalie. I think he's paying her off for something and part of the terms is that she keep her mouth shut about certain topics (except for Hookergate which she obviously can bring up whenever she wants).

Didn’t someone mention Natalie doesn’t have work authorization/ a green card yet? Their situation is a total mess and I wonder what led Natalie to go on anti depressants. Living with Mike in the middle of the wood must have been seriously tough. 

What’s the situation like in Ukraine? Is it better for her to stay in the States as opposed to going back to her mother? 

edit to add: if she doesn’t have work authorization I assume she wasn’t paid by Sharp and Mike is giving her access to the money she is owed. And if she is having issues with a Green Card, she might not be able to open a bank account in her name so all of her financial accounts are attached to Mike. (speaking from experience trying to open a bank account as a foreign national) 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
Edit to add
  • Useful 6
  • Love 5

Tiffany looks like a linebacker w/pads. I don't think she's any more of a catch than Ronald and I don't get the feeling she loves him. Someone described her as a "vile shrew" on another site and I agree.

I kept giving Angela excuses for her behavior, but now...no! She's terrible...but the implants look good.

I wonder if Julia will "go back Russia" when Brandon wants out...she thinks Natalie should return to Ukraine after all.

I have to say I was shocked to hear Angela say she reached her "goal weight". I thought nah, 20 more pounds to lose would be my goal.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You know those memes of Pennywise the Clown, with his jagged teeth ready to munch down a kid?  That is all I can think of when I see Angela's face yelling at the camera.

You mean this guy?  

Irony = The big red balloon he's holding looks like Angela's gut:  

pennywise2.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, mommydiedhard said:

I have to say I was shocked to hear Angela say she reached her "goal weight". I thought nah, 20 more pounds to lose would be my goal.

That might very well have been me.  It's one of my favorite terms for her on various sites, including this one, I believe 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

You mean this guy?  

Irony = The big red balloon he's holding looks like Angela's gut:  

pennywise2.jpg

I was thinking of the Pennywise portrayed by Tim Curry but this one was good, too!

pennywise.jpg

Edited to add:  When Tiffany said she was getting WLS, it sounded like Ronald said he was against the idea, then Angela chimed in saying, and I may be off a bit:  "She is so much younger and could walk it off, I am older" or something like that.  Bitch, you can SHUT IT with the medical advice you smoking pile of shit.  Yes, walking is good but it takes A LOT more than that.  Go light up a heater (and my mom kicked a 50 year smoking habit.  If she can quit ANYONE CAN) and complain again of you couldn't breathe because your breasts were too big (I had a breast reduction at 18 and I am here to tell it was never about breathing) but then had new big ones bolted on?  Am I missing something here?  Oh and her "Oh....I thought I told you......" act can go and try to win an Emmy for worst acting ever.  (She will be tied with the Poddhasts.)  Michael finally grew a pair and said hey if accepted a ride with a woman your head would have popped off and she deflected and started yelling.  Again.  She stormed off in a huff.  And one more thing:  You still have weight to lose.  

I am surprised the doctor gave her a ride, alone.  In these circumstances, where it is glaringly obvious she will do ANYTHING to stay on screen, I would have had one male and one female in the car as potential witnesses to defend him when she eventually will come out and say "Yeah he flirted with me?  SO FU*CKIN' WHAT BITCH???"  Or she will say he tried to kiss her or something.

And to the rest of these non Rhodes Scholars:  because someone gives someone a ride home, it does not mean anything nefarious is going on.  It can mean.........drum roll please.....a ride home.  Frankly I would have paid an uber to get her the hell out of a party I was at and tipped well.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 15