Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Second Embrace, With Hearts and Eyes Open

• Start Topic

On 8/13/2021 at 1:43 AM, OtterMommy said:

I had to look up real story and found it very interesting. Some can read this without a subscription but the writer really had melanoma and she gave another interview about her feelings of the woman having breast cancer.

I loved her family, the husband, adorable girls. My fav along with Minnie Drivers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/fashion/modern-love-A-Second-Embrace-With-Hearts-and-Eyes-Open-.html?fbclid=IwAR3zGJWugS80dLVfFU7veiuchxN3zHdLTnGfIPjJUVUd8Pjx9ABPZfZso14

https://www.salon.com/2021/08/13/modern-love-amazon-cancer-second-embrace/?fbclid=IwAR3AkuOKgQG-ec3prGd0BL5sj7gBVZIfCbvSekqLEQMXpmV9kolu8jUPsSo

I think this was the strongest episode of the season.  I loved the story, the supporting best friend/work buddy, the casting was perfect.  And they left it open for hope.  Great episode. 

The first episode with Minnie Driver and the car being was a very very close second place for me.  Everything else in between?  meh.  I felt it really didn't compare to Season 1.  Though I was glad they didn't try to link everyone together at the end like they did in Season 1.  It would have been too predictable.  I'd like to see a Season 3, just because I like the format with separate, unrelated episodes and only 1/2 hour long.  It's a nice filler show.  But please, no more teenager based stories.  That one just hurt my ears.  I turned it off because I couldn't stand listening to the million teenagers talking over each other.  (Points for reality, though.)

• Love 1

Does anyone know why I can’t view Season 2 on Prime, with the exception of episode  8?  I tried tonight and that’s the only episode available in season 2.  It’s weird because a couple of weeks ago, I watched about 5 episodes of season 2.  What happened to them?