Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E10: Week 10

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I guess if you are going to have a fake engagement, better the guy is generally upbeat and you are physically attracted to than Mopey McMoperson. 

Personally it creeps me out she is attracted to him.  Blake is super creepy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Why is she telling Blake about how the guys she had a strong connection with, left.  He isn’t her girlfriend, he is one of her suitors.  

He's going to find out anyway.  I like how straight forward things were between them.

1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

So she loves Blake?!? So, Greg was right that her feelings for him weren’t the same, or did she realize she fucked it up with Greg so she better tell this one she loves him before he runs off, too? This gives her no right to tell off Greg as is shown in this preview. He was right! You didn’t feel the same as him, so fuck off!

I think she was torn between Greg and Blake at the time.  Greg had a head start but she also connected with Blake when he came on. 

And Greg himself said that he didn't need to be told that she loved him.  Was he lying?  Probably.  But that's kind of the whole issue.  He made it a her problem when it was a him problem.  He couldn't deal with the process. 

1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

Usually people who are happy with their F1 choice aren't fixated on what the other guys did or didn't do.

That's what everyone said about Rachel, Brian and Peter.  They seem to be okay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I thought the 2 separate horses was weird. Should have ridden off together on 1 steed. 

Exactly. The show is on such a tight budget they couldn't afford to hook up a jog cart or carriage or something, they make Katie get on a horse while she's in her evening gown and barefoot. Good luck getting horse sweat out of those glitter sequins. And then they plod down some dusty road going ... where? ... while Tay and Kay stay behind and drink up all the champagne. Way to stay classy show.

On to Katie bitching out Greg for a half hour ...

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Katie and Blake are engaged, right? RIGHT? So what does anything with Greg matter? It's just a battle of pot vs. kettle, and none of it matters.

Or maybe she and Blake are not REALLY engaged ... so there's that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
Just now, dizzyd said:

Wow! For those of y’all who watched him leave, was it really justified gaslighting or is this an exaggerated attack? 

A lot of BN fans will tell you yes but personally, I didn't think so. I actually could see clearly in the moment how and why Greg's feelings shifted. Could he maybe have communicated himself better, sure but in general I understood what he was saying and how he felt. 

• Love 19

I definitely think Greg dodged a bullet.  Imagine forgetting to pick up milk, the attitude Katie would give about how you clearly weren’t considering her when you didn’t do what she needed you to do.  She’s exhausting!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Oh boy, Katie really eviscerated Greg there in public on stage while he was trapped with the 3 women and audience. That was some major man bashing there. She sure is a woman scorned. I think that set up on Greg was not what he expected. He also has been reading the forums and saying things we have said and read ourselves before tonight. 
Oh for the good old days of a REAL reality show where nothing is planned, set-up, manipulated, maneuvered, etc. 

• Love 10

Well I’m glad it's over. She didn’t make good TV.  Hope Michelle is the same sweet lady we met on Matt’s season and doesn’t let the gig go to her head and turn her into the entitled bitch Katie presented herself as.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 18
26 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Katie isn't coming off very well here. Greg dodged a bullet.  Yikes. 

I thought she was perfect with the acting comment.  And thinking that this was all an act. She didn't need to push it beyond that. 

Because I think Greg did some acting of "whaaat" and didn't pull it off very well.

19 minutes ago, laschifosavita said:

Katie getting down on her knees seems even more manipulative now. It sounds like she thinks he should have stayed with her just because she was really upset and chasing after him. The breakup had to end eventually.

Right but Greg was there saying he wanted her to say that she didn't want him to leave.  But she did say that. She said that when she was begging him to stay. She said that at least twice in one-on-one conversations they had.  So for him to be like "you never said it!" is ridiculous.

I'll be the unpopular one, I think he's even gaslighting her in this conversation--maybe even more than in their break up. 

Katie's angry and, unfortunately, that usually doesn't go well for women but in spite of his calm demeanor, he's doing a similar argument tactic meant to twist her around.

For instance, he's telling her things like she should have said she wanted him to stay when she did multiple times. 

Or saying things like "you should have said that you'd leave if I left or that you wanted to leave with me" but then when she says she wasn't going to end the process and he retorts "I'm not asking you to do that." 

I mean, yes he is.  He's just denying responsibility for the consequences of what he's saying she should have done.

It's a lot of "I wanted you to do this" or "I wanted you to be on the same page right then" but then deny wanting all that would entail.

Or saying things like "I wanted you to be on the same page as me" and when she said she wasn't to say he loved her, he shoots back "that's not what I was asking."

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Oh boy, Katie really eviscerated Greg there in public on stage while he was trapped with the 3 women and audience. That was some major man bashing there. She sure is a woman scorned. I think that set up on Greg was not what he expected. He also has been reading the forums and saying things we have said and read ourselves before tonight. 
Oh for the good old days of a REAL reality show where nothing is planned, set-up, manipulated, maneuvered, etc. 

I could be wrong, but I think this was filmed before the episode aired.  

I wonder if part of Katie’s obsession is that he was number 2.5 that walked away from her and she took it out on him.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, SassyCat said:

I sure think she tried.  But I don’t know if she got as many people on her side as she thought.  She came across as very cruel and bitter.  She looked vengeful, not like a strong woman but a vindictive one.

I started the season really enthusiastic about her, but as the weeks passed and I saw how delighted she was when she could put one of the men down a few pegs, I started really noticing how easily she bought into any suggestion of “wrong reasons” behavior and how gleeful she was about exposing those people.  I’m not saying she should have given any of them a pass, but never once did she say to any of them that she was confused about their intentions, she just dove right in with, “You’re a liar and a snake and a horrible excuse for a human being.”

Katie seems to be a hard person to be around, and I’m especially glad she never even got to meet Michael’s little boy.  Imagine that temper coming around a child!

• Love 18

WTH? What's with the boom boxes and waving audience arms? It's like Wes Luv It Don't Come Easy is back.

Most stupidest ending EVAH. Thanks the gods this dreck season is over. i never want to see Katie or Blake again.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10

Oh, now it needs to “rain rose petals” to try to erase Greg and Katie’s double rainstorm makeouts. Where did they find so many boom boxes in the year 2021?

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Irlandesa said:

Right but Greg was there saying he wanted her to say that she didn't want him to leave.  But she did say that. She said that when she was beginning him to stay. She said that at least twice in one-on-one conversations they had.  So for him to be like "you never said it!" is ridiculous.

I'll be the unpopular one, I think he's even gaslighting her in this conversation--maybe even more than in their break up. 

Telling her things like she should have said she wanted him to stay when she did multiple times. 

Or saying things like "you should have said that you'd leave if I left or that you wanted to leave with me" but then when she says she wasn't going to end the process and he retorts "I'm not asking you to do that." 

I mean, yes he is.  It's a lot of "I want you to do this" but then denying that's what he was asking. 

He did not feel like she wanted to be with him. He was trying not to say that there was one specific phrase that she needed to say for him to stay. He felt like he wasn't going to be the one she chose, so he decided to leave. Not believing that she is in love with him is not gaslighting.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, TheFinalRose said:

Greg for The Bachelor!

Heck no.

Why would they choose someone who hates the show?

1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

I could be wrong, but I think this was filmed before the episode aired.

It was because I think they're filming Michelle's season right now

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Katie seems to be a hard person to be around, and I’m especially glad she never even got to meet Michael’s little boy.  Imagine that temper coming around a child!

I thought it was very telling that Katie knew her aunt was a cold person and yet that is who she wanted to present as her family to her beloved Bachelor Final 1. I think when the going gets tough, Katie gets very harsh like her aunt showed her to be.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Greg for The Bachelor!

As much as I was on team Greg based on what I saw, please no! I couldn’t take a whole season of him being mopey. Maybe Michael can be Jason 2.0 or that cute guy who looked like Judge Reinhold or Dr. Joe. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 6