Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E10: Week 10

• Start Topic

Half an hour on the recap and setting the stage.  Half an hour on the date with Blake and dumping Justin… glad she didn’t drag things out.  

Only 2 more hours of show left.  Are they going to show us every single moment when he meets her family?   Every single ring under consideration?   A surprise wedding?

• Love 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

So Katie is choosing Blake, telling him he loves him, and stopping the process with the other contestant—exactly what Greg asked from her 2 days prior. And yet she’s still going around calling Greg a gaslighter and making him seem like the bad guy. So you could do exactly this with the person you actually love.

Yes, it is all so weird.  Clearly she is able to dump someone to end it all. And she sounds so unconvinced about her own love story just there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

First of all, Greg was right in what he told her last week, and was right to leave when he did.  Ditto for Michael A.

Second, I could never do one of these shows.  If I were in the position of someone like Justin, as soon as the lead said, “Can we talk?”, I’d be like, “NOPE!” and walk away.

• LOL 12
  • Love 12

Katie is quoted somewhere on SM saying that she should have let her heart heal before she spoke (on ATFR), so she’s clearly going to rip into Greg.  Between that, and all the crap people are giving him on SM, I think he’s taken a lot of grief…especially considering that Katie just did for Blake what she refused to do for Greg just a day or two before.  Gaslighting my eye.

Edited by CraftyHazel
Redundancy
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

OMG, Justin is crying. It seems real and not a Bachelor audition, but maybe ... I'd be up for it.

I honestly had the opposite reaction.  It all Jon Lovitz for me.  Thespian! Acting! Brilliant! Thank you!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Justin, of course you only made it that far by default because both Michael and Greg quit. Hell, she just decided to love Blake because no one else was left. If you had your date first, maybe she would have “fallen in love” with you instead! But you, sir, are a walking reaction gif. You’re all of us watching Katie choose Blake (by default).

Surprise Love GIF by The Bachelorette

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

So Katie is choosing Blake, telling him he loves him, and stopping the process with the other contestant—exactly what Greg asked from her 2 days prior. And yet she’s still going around calling Greg a gaslighter and making him seem like the bad guy. So you could do exactly this with the person you actually love.

Yessss thank you. That’s why I’m team Greg. I don’t care If he’s an actor or a phoney.    She’s ripping him to shreds online and she did exactly what he wanted with Blake.  All she had to do was wipe the stepford smile off her face, look him in the eye, be sincere, and give him some kind of sign even if it’s Not the l word.    So one night in the FS suite with Blake and she’s in love.  Greg consider yourself lucky.

• Love 22

So we find out that Blake is unemployed but when the show is over he'll go to Africa for a while to work for some non-profit. Dude's occupation is Wildlife Manager, isn't it?

And what's Katie's job? I've never thought about her actually being employed. And not sure either one can get back into Canada right now, if ATFR was filmed recently. Or even a while ago. And good luck getting into/out of Africa kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, DEL901 said:

Ugh.  Her aunt is one of those people who think they can be rude and pass it off as honesty.   I wouldn’t want to be part of any family she was in.  

I agree but I think she is funny given it is Blake there.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

He'll feel better after the FS date.

Apparently they both did , many times over . 
Keepin it classy . 

Why didn’t Blake follow up Katie’s “ I wanted to quit “ with “why, if you have feelings for me?” It was just glossed over and she never had to explain anything . 

• Love 20

Her aunt was ridiculous.  Nothing he said would have pleased her.    You can’t prepare for every single possible eventuality.    You need to be on the same page with regard to dealing with the tough times.  

• Love 23
51 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

So she loves Blake?!? So, Greg was right that her feelings for him weren’t the same, or did she realize she fucked it up with Greg so she better tell this one she loves him before he runs off, too? This gives her no right to tell off Greg as is shown in this preview. He was right! You didn’t feel the same as him, so fuck off!

I hope he calls her out as a hypocrite but he’ll be a gentleman.  I think his sister was shading Katie on Social media.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Geesh, I just did a google search and Katie's net worth is between $1 and $5 MILLION! Holy CATS! So yeah, she can go to Africa and hang around for a few months.

Does she sell dildos or something?

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

Apparently they both did , many times over . 
Keepin it classy . 

Why didn’t Blake follow up Katie’s “ I wanted to quit “ with “why, if you have feelings for me?” It was just glossed over and she never had to explain anything . 

I wonder if the talk of them being friends, hanging out, doing the pr for a while then breaking up isn’t true.

• Useful 3

So, it just dawned on me that they haven’t had a rose ceremony in a couple of weeks now. The last one SHOULD have had Michael, Greg, Blake, and Justin. Suddenly three people quit/were forced to leave, and Blake was basically just told it’s only you, buster, get ready to propose! He should have had three more rose ceremonies to accept the roses and the process and all that. I can see why he’d suddenly be freaking out that all this pressure is on him!

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

OMG, Justin is crying. It seems real and not a Bachelor audition, but maybe ... I'd be up for it.

I believe Justin was 100% genuinely having a real reaction there. Not faking. You could hear his heart had lept up into his throat and he had a shake in his voice when he tried to begin talking. I know that feeling and i know that throat closure from emotion, fear or sadness, cannot be faked. At least i don’t think it can! That would be some really good acting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8