Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Liz, Ed does not care how you feel. He only cares about Ed. 

You know that feeling of revulsion you get when you go to grab a cucumber out of the crisper drawer and its gotten all soft and squishy? That's how I feel whenever I see Ed. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You know that feeling of revulsion you get when you go to grab a cucumber out of the crisper drawer and its gotten all soft and squishy? That's how I feel whenever I see Ed. 

I keep my mini ones in a green type tub. They still get slimy after a bit.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Liz has been married twice at the ripe old age of 29(?). Wonder what the common denominator is 🤔

How does she have the time? She's been married and divorced twice and has a kid, and still she has the energy to actively seek out the grossest human on earth and decide to pursue "forever" with him?  I cannot even. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Gross! I know that feeling.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

If she finds Ed attractive, it shows she has poor judgement, thus the kid shouldn’t be with her. 

Seriously. She wants Ed to be her child's stepfather? That poor kid would be better off with a pair of rabid wolverines. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How does she have the time? She's been married and divorced twice and has a kid, and still she has the energy to actively seek out the grossest human on earth and decide to pursue "forever" with him?  I cannot even. 

I really need to know what this girl's damage is. There's CLEARLY something wrong with her to sleep with Ed. I mean... She is NOT RIGHT!!

• Love 6

She's not attracted to him in any way, but she likes the devotion...his dog...being taken places...and the TV checks. She must be very lonely. It must be so awkward to watch him get in deeper and deeper and be repulsed by him more and more. And as usual he wants "forever" within about 1-3 weeks. And he'll never shut up about it. He's an addict like Coltee, but maybe more addicted to having really young model types on his arm, and to rescuing. How dare they reject their rescuer. Would he pursue a young lady if she were only average in looks? I think not.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Are we going to start seeing Danielle and Robert lying in bed, wearing next to nothing? I can't do it.

That would be a bridge too far. The very thought is making me lightheaded. And not in a good way.

Middle aged dating: "Let's sit down, my feet hurt".

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Danielle. You don't have to bare your soul. Its your first date for fucks sake. Stick with your favorite movies and funny stories about your kids. 

To be fair, it's her second date so according to the Sharp Relationship Development Theory she does need to bare her soul.

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Update: I told you all on the 90 day thread that my friend’s boss was going to Morocco to meet a man. After a week together they have decided to marry and get a K1 visa. I’ve heard of magic carpets, but do they have a magic potion or a genie in a bottle? I told my friend to have her watch this show, but love must really be blind. She won’t. We have warned her and she doesn’t even have the benefit of a TLC income 😳  There must be powerful mojo across the pond. She is a professional in Washington DC and we are stupefied that she lost lost all her logic when her hormones kicked in. I’ll keep you updated. Also she is over 60…not her first romance! 

• Useful 1

Ed: Will you share a bed with me? Will you have sex with me? Will you be my girlfriend? Will you let me tell people we're dating? Will you be with me forever? Will you move in with me? Will you live in this cage in my basement that I keep locked?

"I'm choosing you to have my baby." BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

• LOL 7

VIctor's hair needs its own thread, one day it's Pebbles Flintstone, the next it's a mohawk, the day after that a chignon like my aunt, all with the nasty beard tail. I think he's at least 49 and doing the Grecian Formula with mixed success. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ed: Will you share a bed with me? Will you have sex with me? Will you be my girlfriend? Will you let me tell people we're dating? Will you be with me forever? Will you move in with me? Will you live in this cage in my basement that I keep locked?

"And, most importantly, may I halik you?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1