Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Granted there haven't been many sporting events since Covid started. No one goes to a game or out for dinner and a movie?

Hmm... maybe ax throwing is cheaper?

Unless someone misses and throws in the wrong direction, of course...

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Axe throwing again? WTF? Is this a new trend of which I am unaware?

It is. I politely declined an invitation to go last year because it’s not my thing and I also heard something about a worldwide pandemic that’s going around lately.

• Love 4

I can't stand that tic Fernanda has of playing with her hair all the time.

What does she have,  head lice? 

Dinyell -- why do these "friends" keep trying to push her into bed with these strangers?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Off topic, I was shopping in Trader Joe’s today. How I love that store.

I went Sunday morning. It had bad mojo. People running around, heads down, practically knocking each other over, like some roller derby. And they had no stock on quite a lot of things.  

• Useful 1
Just now, Tuneful said:

I went Sunday morning. It had bad mojo. People running around, heads down, practically knocking each other over, like some roller derby. And they had no stock on quite a lot of things.  

Try my town. Much nicer people. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Playing with the hair is flirting or maybe she just has that habit.

I think it's the latter, she was doing it with her grandfather,  We get it. You've got long hair. Big whoop. 

• Love 4

Fernanda answering questions like it's a job interview.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear god, Fernanda wears a cute little fluffy dress to move and expects her new roomie to hump all her boxes? And she flirts shamelessly and badly with him. Cringe.

You said it…

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh here we go. The over invested girlfriends. What the fuck? Who talks like this? "We just want her to be happy! She needs to experience life!"

So, do we get the idea that Fernanda might enjoy Miami?

Fernanda thinks that human concrete block is "cute"? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Gobi said:

"I want to take my career to the next level. You know, the level where I actually have a career."

She can meet Paola in an empty coffee shop, or at the nail salon, to talk about their "careers". It'll be ground breaking television. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Is there a storm approaching where you are? :( My TJs is right next to Gallaudet U and a lot of the staff and customers are deaf. Everyone is always so patient and polite. No roller derbies so far *knock on wood*.

• Love 2

I came here directly to say I was never a fan of Fernanda and after watching her now for like 3 minutes tonight- (and your comments are spot on) I cannot stand her and wish they would give her the boot. She is perhaps the phoniest of the phony (and this is an accomplishment). How posed is she? And how contrived.

Oh you're from Germany no I have not been there will you take me?

BLECH

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Is there a storm approaching where you are? :( My TJs is right next to Gallaudet U and a lot of the staff and customers are deaf. Everyone is always so patient and polite. No roller derbies so far *knock on wood*.

It was Rockville, MD. I used to live in NE DC around 25 years ago. Small world! Took the X8 bus all the time, what a trip. Even the name, where is an "X8" going? The Washington Post did a story on that route. I used to take another bus to the "Soviet Safeway." 

Fernanda -- Somehow those girls were not the types I expected to be seeing her hanging out with in Miami. I guess I thought more flamboyant, stylish, etc. And I'm probably paler than they are and have had skin cancer surgery several times. I'd fry to a crisp in FL. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 1