Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Six months of therapy for Ed is like a ripple in the sea.

But he thinks he’s all fixed now and knows everything about relationships and life in general. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

I'm gonna flounce to the bedroom, read, then get some sleep.  I've enjoyed reading your snark this season.  Mondays won't be the same for a while.  I am grateful to have found all of you here.  Live well.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Love 12

Alright, well that looks like the actual ending of Monday night snarking! I really enjoyed this and wish we snarked every day! Snarking takes me to a place like no other. Gets me away from this cruel ass world. Luckily, the snarking will continue next Sunday and starting the 13th I will be off from work until the end of July! So that’s good! Anyway, I’ll see you all around the forums! Have a great week! Peace out.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

More 90 Day diaries coming up. Yeah, I can see Zied wanting to move to Tunisia, I can also see Julia and Brandon moving away from the farm and folks.

And Johnny, DO NOT MOVE TO IDAHO. I swear.

• Love 4
(edited)
15 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I get Liz not wanting to see it. Why are they all being so bitchy to her, Debbie?

I don't. It comes across as Liz is as deluded as Big Ped is, I see her clearly now. She can see and hear the woman he was desperately trying to get with,but she can't bear to watch footage of them on an actual date? What the everloving fuck?!?

Ed: Well, she called my friend and told her she liked me and I had to make a move...he behaves like he's in 5th grade. And his holier than thou bullshit about being in therapy for 6 months and now he's cured? Again, WTF?!? It takes years to heal from the kind of fucked-upness that Big Ped suffers from. If he had a therapist worth a damn he wouldn't have proposed after Liz sent him a fucking condolence card for his dead dog. Sweet baby jesus these people are fucked up.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 9

Liz’s dramatic hissy fit about how hurtful it would be to see Ed on his date with Kaory just showed me what a manipulative bitch she is. And that dress was so unflattering from every angle. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Liz. Coyote has more class in her pinky finger than you have in your soul. Wipe that look off your petty  bloated ass face.

FIFY

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/24/2022 at 12:54 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Based on the guy on the park bench, the hairstylist, and the high school bf I have serious doubts this French dude is the least bit attractive.  

Does anyone believe Stephanie is actually bisexual? Seems like a storyline to me. Everything about her screams "posing for the camera." She's so nutty.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

Does anyone believe Stephanie is actually bisexual? Seems like a storyline to me. Everything about her screams "posing for the camera." She's so nutty.

Stephanie lives for attention, and I think she might be a compulsive liar. I don’t trust anything she says. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 5/30/2022 at 9:52 PM, OneGuy said:

I'm disappointed that Kaory agreed to do this tell-all.

I'm disappointed that she called Ped "very handsome." Needs an optometrist STAT. in fact I thought she was squinting and staring at the camera on the computer in odd ways. Maybe she's nearsighted and doesn't want to put on her glasses . 

Maybe it was the money? She looked like she was about to hurl the whole time, with those smiles where people show their teeth, but don't smile.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Stephanie lives for attention, and I think she might be a compulsive liar. I don’t trust anything she says. 

Am I think of someone else or was it her that sold/sells her farts and poop in a jar?

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Didn't she go to Australia to meet that pink and purple haired girl and made a big deal about how she was in love with her only to fight with her 24/7 and never actually had sex with her?

I knew that guy, (I'll call him the poor man's Johnny Depp), wasn't going to have sex with her when he got in the tub while wearing his boxers.  I think they agreed to give him 15 minutes of fame and she got a little sliver of a story line as in, "Will Stephanie ever lose her celibacy, stay tuned next season when we see her meet people on line, flirt, never have sex and sell her poop!

Is Stephanie a Mythomaniac? 

P.S. I felt very much like Carrie Bradshaw typing that last question, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jax7917 said:

Am I think of someone else or was it her that sold/sells her farts and poop in a jar?

That's her; just farts, though, as far as I know.

• LOL 2
44 minutes ago, Gobi said:

That's her; just farts, though, as far as I know.

Oh wait a minute! An article just popped up on my facebook that now in addition to her farts, she is also selling her boob sweat! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jax7917 said:

Oh wait a minute! An article just popped up on my facebook that now in addition to her farts, she is also selling her boob sweat! 

With a Very Special Edition jar harvested from under her saggy boobs at the Tell All in her potential Nip Slip dress under the hot studio lights. 

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

Did you all notice that every time anyone else spoke, she was nodding vigorously, and getting teary eyed over shit that had nothing to do with her, and giving plenty of life advice to others? It's like she's auditioning to be cohost or for her own spin off because look at how together and thoughtful this heifer is. No thank you.

• Love 6
(edited)

Liz, take with a grain of salt that Ed has changed. Change is hard and the ego will take the easiest route. Do watch his season with Rose. Do watch how he interacted with Kaory, that he can probably find a connection to a dandelion. He is full of BS.He admitted that he was desperate for what he considers to be love. He is showing you who he is. Believe it. You two are headed for a possibly disastrous, toxic, and codependent marriage.

Vanessa, you lived with Colt and Debbie before you married him. I doubt that Debbie did a 180 when you married him. Maybe it just did not bother you as much. Find your own place, help Deb with expenses if need be and learn to set some healthy boundaries.

Edited by Frozendiva
autocorrect for Kaory
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

My wife & I are both on our third marriage. They say practice makes perfect 🤣🤣

Imagine how good the eighth one will be!

17 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I momentarily forgot about that. Plus she needs to show that she can take direction in case Martin Scorsese has tuned in.

I agree that Natalie is not a toy.  Toys are fun.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Did you all notice that every time anyone else spoke, she was nodding vigorously, and getting teary eyed over shit that had nothing to do with her, and giving plenty of life advice to others?

assuring that she would frequently be on camera. In contrast, I almost forgot Natalie was there until they got to her segment with Mike. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Gobi said:

Sounds like the Queen of blowjobs lost her crown.

At least she can’t talk during the act.

18 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Syngin is sure hung up on cleaning balls.

Maybe South Africans are known for musky balls.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Vanessa, who can barely have sex with her husband without hurling, has "experimented"? 

TM fucking I, here, show. 

She is such a wildebeest that I don’t want to imagine the other participants.

19 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ed feels a connection with a blade of grass and proposes to it.

Are we sure Teddy was never a victim of sexual assault?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 1
19 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Not me! Never! It's just not my thing!

Is it wrong to enjoy your colonoscopy?

19 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yer killin me Auntie. I see what you did there. 

At least Steph allegedly met her Fronch homme and had le sex. 

Le derrière sex.

• LOL 5
19 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

How did Ed ghost her when she wanted nothing to do with him?

When she didn’t show up for the boat ride she ghosted him first.

14 hours ago, gingerella said:

wouldn't have proposed after Liz sent him a fucking condolence card for his dead dog

I wonder if the flowers she sent were blue to match his balls.

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Liz’s dramatic hissy fit about how hurtful it would be to see Ed on his date with Kaory just showed me what a manipulative bitch she is. And that dress was so unflattering from every angle. 

Even from imaginary angles.

8 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I'm disappointed that she called Ped "very handsome." Needs an optometrist STAT.

Maybe she had a crush on her Weeble as a kid.  And I think she meant guano.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I think it was just farts.  Poop would probably violate postal regulations with or without dry ice.

6 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

That would require her doing actual exercise.

3 hours ago, gingerella said:

Did you all notice that every time anyone else spoke, she was nodding vigorously, and getting teary eyed over shit that had nothing to do with her, and giving plenty of life advice to others? It's like she's auditioning to be cohost or for her own spin off because look at how together and thoughtful this heifer is. No thank you.

She wants to be an online life coach I bet.

19 hours ago, magemaud said:

We’ll need to start a gofundme to buy her a mirror.

• LOL 5
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We’ll need to start a gofundme to buy her a mirror.

She'll need a second mirror to see that her dress looks even worse from the back & sides.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Oh, I think the consensus here has been long established that Steph is no more bisexual than I am Miss Universe. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I think the consensus here has been long established that Steph is no more bisexual than I am Miss Universe. 

She's more of a sell sexual than a bisexual.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think it was just farts.  Poop would probably violate postal regulations with or without dry ice.

That would require her doing actual exercise.

She wants to be an online life coach I bet.

Colorguard or whatever manages to get poop mailed to them without too much trouble.

Apparently she sits by the pool to sweat so no exercise needed, except for running from the bear that visits her.

Life coach online wouldn't pay anywhere near what her pervert customers pay for a jar with a fart or boob sweat does.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Colorguard or whatever manages to get poop mailed to them without too much trouble.

Apparently she sits by the pool to sweat so no exercise needed, except for running from the bear that visits her.

Life coach online wouldn't pay anywhere near what her pervert customers pay for a jar with a fart or boob sweat does.

Not sure how much you send for cologuard but for a similar test that checks for blood in the stool you use one of those tiny paintbrushes like for paint by number and brush the stool whilst still in the toilet and then brush a cardboard card and mail that back in.  Sorry if TMI lol.

• Love 2
Just now, MrBuhBye said:

Not sure how much you send for cologuard but for a similar test that checks for blood in the stool you use one of those tiny paintbrushes like for paint by number and brush the stool whilst still in the toilet and then brush a cardboard card and mail that back in.  Sorry if TMI lol.

Quite a bit, a full drop off, more than Amber allegedly left in the bed for Johnny. 🤣

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Well karma for postal thieves lol.

Looks like Johnny got the last laugh

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Lawsuit Against Amber Heard | HuffPost Entertainment

Edited by Rebky
  • LOL 2