Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

But didn't she have a friend here who introduced her to Mike?

I'm not sure but I think a friend of Mike's is married to a Ukrainian woman. Secondly, I recall Nuttily's "good friend" who helped her leave. Those were Sequim-area people and I think Nuttily wanted nothing more to do with Sequim or Washington--she wanted to get a career in modeling off the ground. Also, I don't think you missed out on much with Mike's apartment, Nuttily--he got it only because ferry service was reduced, it took 5 hours each way to drive, and he needed to stay in town. As cheap as he is, you know he wouldn't voluntarily pay for two places. It's basically a small BR with a stand-up K and small BA. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm living in terror anticipating who might cop to it. Debbie? Ed? (I don't think it counts if it involves a cash transaction, does it?) 

It strikes me as a Coltee or Syngin/Tanya kind of recreation. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Honey. It wasn't even Jay! They called some PA's phone and they just changed the outgoing message!

Jay was another disposable extra from Central Casting. They have to have accurate contact information to pay him, and call him for gigs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I ate normally (non-keto) for a month. Not binging, not hunkering down over a bag of dollar menu loot, just NOT living on eggs and tuna. I gained 23 lbs. 

Currently crying into my closet for something to wear to work tomorrow. These train wreck couples are really consoling me.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I don't believe Jesse has all those homes world-wide.

Really. A short while ago, he was giving stupid talks in nursing homes. Not a lot of money in that. Oh - maybe he meant nursing homes worldwide! Oh, those poor old Spaniards, Jesse's coming to bore them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I have literally never heard this term before in my life. LMAO!

Well, I just made it up. I was just thinking of what that super sophisticated woman of the world Stephanie would call him. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Natalie would consider having a baby without a husband. Ed's prepared to be a hero and assist her in her quest. Purely altruistically, of course. 

But... Does Nuttly want to have a baby with no neck?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

Really. A short while ago, he was giving stupid talks in nursing homes. Not a lot of money in that. Oh - maybe he meant nursing homes worldwide! Oh, those poor old Spaniards, Jesse's coming to bore them.

Maybe he rents them out as Airbnbs.

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, I just made it up. I was just thinking of what that super sophisticated woman of the world Stephanie would call him. 

Oh, okay. I just thought you were referring to homme de paris, which translates to ‘man of Paris’.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh, okay. I just thought you were referring to homme de paris, which translates to ‘man of Paris’.

Yes, exactly. Her super sexy Frenchman she was bragging about last time. 

• Love 3