Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait, that’s it? We’re done? That was the worst and most abrupt ending!

Yay! It's over!

All that PDA between Egg and Lush afterwards was unnecessary... 🤢

Alright folks, Good night....

Wait. WHAT? A special....

Added: You know, I thought I saw Kaory (yes, my hopes of her staying away are dashed) in a promo clip!

Edited by Bees52
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 5/30/2022 at 9:02 PM, MagicEyes said:

How long until Jesse and Jeniffer break up? 

Don't they have to actually be together in order to break up?

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, jeez, the threesome question?

I'm living in terror anticipating who might cop to it. Debbie? Ed? (I don't think it counts if it involves a cash transaction, does it?)

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Yet, we're glued to it. 

I only stay for you, my fellow snarkers. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm living in terror anticipating who might cop to it. Debbie? Ed? (I don't think it counts if it involves a cash transaction, does it?)

Jesse, Jennnifffer, and Cuckua.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Guys, this is so insanely boring, you'd better ramp up the snark before I slip into a coma.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Last week we conjectured that Liz had an eating disorder, which she may. But this week, I’m going to say that she’s on a new antidepresssant which has caused her to blow up in all kinds of not so good ways.

Why not both? 

• Love 5

Guys, this is so insanely boring, you'd better ramp up the snark before I slip into a coma.

I think I need a drink or something to make this work.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm not without sympathy at Natalie losing her shit. Nothing we haven't seen before. And her ex is a cold article. It's his little routine thanks to his Mom, probably--don't show what you are feeling.

I think it hit her that she has no one, really, in this country--no family, friends, BF, husband, etc. She gave it all up to come here, and all it's been is shit. Then there's the stigma (expressed by her) of three times divorced, and she's only 37 (so she says). She's a highly emotional person who seems unstable and should not have been isolated in the woods. 

Without someone to take care of her or pay her way, she has no way to get continuing mental-health care here. And she probably can't get hired for a regular job. Ol' Nasty has her right where he wants her.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is the tv equivalent of sniffing farts in a jar.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I think I need a drink or something to make this work.

They're clutching at straws for content. They'll bring in Ed's Fedex guy and the barista from Steph's favorite Starbucks soon. 

• LOL 8
Just now, Tuneful said:

I'm not without sympathy at Natalie losing her shit. Nothing we haven't seen before. I think it hit her that she has no one, really, in this country--no family, no friends, no BF, no husband, etc. She gave it all up to come here, and all it's been is shit. Then there's the stigma (she expressed) of three times divorced, and she's only 37 (so she says). She's a highly emotional person who seems unstable and should not have been isolated in the woods.

Without someone to take care of her or pay her way, she has no way to get continuing mental-health care here.  

But didn't she have a friend here who introduced her to Mike?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

They're clutching at straws for content. They'll bring in Ed's Fedex guy and the barista from Steph's favorite Starbucks soon. 

And there's your threesome!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1