Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Nasty swipe from Mikey, "It's carrot cake she fell in love with." He's always been such a little bitch. Tosses this one off as he's lies there like a beached whale, popping the buttons off his shirt, in close-up high-def. Really, he could not be bothered to get a shirt a size up for the Tell-All?

And better carrot cake, Mikey, than booze. Watch yourself. 

But I don't know who didn't communicate to whom that he works long hours, drives three hours each way, and lives in an isolated cabin in the woods. If she wanted a different guy in a different setting she should not have come. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God Mike is a complete, unmitigated asshole. 

He's not exactly a sweetheart, but considering how Natalie has behaved throughout their relationship, I thought he should've left her long ago, before bringing her to the US.

• Love 10

Mike is DYING to ship her back to Ukraine. He's a bastard, full stop. Natalie is crazy as a shithouse rat but he fucking picked her, brought her here, and then tormented her. He's like the guy in high school who treats his girl like shit around his buddies. I hate him. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have a friend who's been married three times. More than one. It happens. They are not bad people. 

My wife & I are both on our third marriage. They say practice makes perfect 🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why Nuttie seems so blind-sided by this. How did she think this was going to go? No need for a flow chart.

She's not.  The flounce was the next action on the script.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God Mike is a complete, unmitigated asshole. 

I really hate the glee of “I’ll just send you back like an Amazon package cuz you didn’t love me the way I wanted.”

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike is DYING to ship her back to Ukraine. He's a bastard, full stop. Natalie is crazy as a shithouse rat but he fucking picked her, brought her here, and then tormented her. He's like the guy in high school who treats his girl like shit around his buddies. I hate him. 

Oooh, I bet he's PISSED that she should get to stay, even without his help.  I hope he's super pissed.

• Love 6

I just can’t with Natalie.  Neither she nor Mike are blameless but I have a hard time feeling bad for her running off the stage crying -  with no tears!  She’s always had a flare for the dramatic leading me to believe she’s auditioning for an acting role.  

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

His mom clearly planted this seed because this guy has never had an original thought in his life. Imagine hearing a future spoiler that Uncle Beau is actually his dad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

So has anyone thought that maybe Mike is withholding her own money from Natalie? She does not have a work visa so who’s getting paid? Probably Mike. They’re not allowed to discuss the ins and the outs of the show, but it’s not hard to think about.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why Nuttie seems so blind-sided by this. How did she think this was going to go? No need for a flow chart.

She is upset because he said he never filed the paperwork making him responsible for her, so he can just cut her loose and leave her vulnerable to deportation.  That is both underhanded and scary.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Does anybody know if Natalie had a job before she moved to the US? Does she have any kinds of skills, besides tossing her head and looking coy?

She was an actress in Ukraine. Was in at least one music video and was on a tv show.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So has anyone thought that maybe Mike is withholding her own money from Natalie? She does not have a work visa so who’s getting paid? Probably Mike. They’re not allowed to discuss the ins and the outs of the show, but it’s not hard to think about.

I wondered that myself. It even has a name....financial abuse. 

• Love 4