Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

Frozendiva

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

Nasty swipe from Mikey, "It's carrot cake she fell in love with." He's always been such a little bitch. Tosses this one off as he's lies there like a beached whale, popping the buttons off his shirt, in close-up high-def. Really, he could not be bothered to get a shirt a size up for the Tell-All?

And better carrot cake, Mikey, than booze. Watch yourself. 

But I don't know who didn't communicate to whom that he works long hours, drives three hours each way, and lives in an isolated cabin in the woods. If she wanted a different guy in a different setting she should not have come. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 13

Just now, MagicEyes said:

Is Natalie going to be deported? 😮

She's from Ukraine, she won't be deported.

• Love 7

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why Nuttie seems so blind-sided by this. How did she think this was going to go? No need for a flow chart.

• Love 11
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God Mike is a complete, unmitigated asshole. 

He's not exactly a sweetheart, but considering how Natalie has behaved throughout their relationship, I thought he should've left her long ago, before bringing her to the US.

• Love 11

Mike is DYING to ship her back to Ukraine. He's a bastard, full stop. Natalie is crazy as a shithouse rat but he fucking picked her, brought her here, and then tormented her. He's like the guy in high school who treats his girl like shit around his buddies. I hate him. 

• Love 11

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have a friend who's been married three times. More than one. It happens. They are not bad people. 

My wife & I are both on our third marriage. They say practice makes perfect 🤣🤣

• Love 6
  • Laugh 1

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why Nuttie seems so blind-sided by this. How did she think this was going to go? No need for a flow chart.

She's not.  The flounce was the next action on the script.

• Love 3
  • Useful 1

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God Mike is a complete, unmitigated asshole. 

I really hate the glee of “I’ll just send you back like an Amazon package cuz you didn’t love me the way I wanted.”

• Love 7

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike is DYING to ship her back to Ukraine. He's a bastard, full stop. Natalie is crazy as a shithouse rat but he fucking picked her, brought her here, and then tormented her. He's like the guy in high school who treats his girl like shit around his buddies. I hate him. 

Oooh, I bet he's PISSED that she should get to stay, even without his help.  I hope he's super pissed.

• Love 6

Racking my brain over when I last heard "God bless you" delivered as "Fuck you." 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

She's not.  The flounce was the next action on the script.

I momentarily forgot about that. Plus she needs to show that she can take direction in case Martin Scorsese has tuned in.

• Laugh 5

Just now, Chloe Dog said:

Oooh, I bet he's PISSED that she should get to stay, even without his help.  I hope he's super pissed.

I hope he dies in a fire. He is shit. 

• Love 5

4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Mike, what a SOB.

Reminds me of Dinyell and “Mahammit, yer gettin’ deportit!”

• Love 3

Who could live with Natalie?  Mike knew in the beginning what she was like.  I have no idea why he tried. Very foolish. 

• Love 6

I just can’t with Natalie.  Neither she nor Mike are blameless but I have a hard time feeling bad for her running off the stage crying -  with no tears!  She’s always had a flare for the dramatic leading me to believe she’s auditioning for an acting role.  

• Love 7

He's lying that he doesn't have anybody. For once Syngin says something useful and calls him on it--you have someone, even if it's casual. 

• Love 4

Stephanie's comments are so edifying.

• Love 3
  • Laugh 2

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

His mom clearly planted this seed because this guy has never had an original thought in his life. Imagine hearing a future spoiler that Uncle Beau is actually his dad.

• Love 2
  • Laugh 2

The conversation turns to Natalie's clothes.  LOL

• Laugh 4

Only one hour? Praise be to the Lord on high!

• Laugh 6

I'm surprised he didn't file for divorce already. Guess he had to save that info for this appearance.

• Love 4

My friends, we have been reprieved! I can feel the relief washing over me in waves. 

• Love 1
  • Laugh 4

Just now, Bees52 said:

I'm surprised he didn't file for divorce already. Guess he had to save that info for this appearance.

Mike LIVES to twist the knife. Passive aggressive fuck. 

• Love 6

Steph: "Nat, have you considered selling your farts online?"

• Laugh 6
  • Fire 1

I’m so confused. I thought Nuttie hated Mike. Now she’s upset that he wants a divorce?

• Love 6

Does anybody know if Natalie had a job before she moved to the US? Does she have any kinds of skills, besides tossing her head and looking coy?

• Love 4
  • Laugh 2

So has anyone thought that maybe Mike is withholding her own money from Natalie? She does not have a work visa so who’s getting paid? Probably Mike. They’re not allowed to discuss the ins and the outs of the show, but it’s not hard to think about.

• Love 4

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She is upset because he said he never filed the paperwork making him responsible for her, so he can just cut her loose and leave her vulnerable to deportation.  That is both underhanded and scary.

• Love 8
  • Useful 1

Just now, Chloe Dog said:

Liz's ass shot was really really bad.

Worse than Yve's thong.

• Love 3
  • Laugh 1

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I don't know, my schedule shows yet another new hour of this tell all.

The Couples Tell More is what it says.

• Love 1

Oh god, Ed and Liz getting all schmoopy. Yuck yuck yuck. 

And now here come Jesse and Jennifffffer. Think he'll throw her down and have at her once the cameras stop rolling? 

• Love 1
  • Laugh 5

Just now, MagicEyes said:

Does anybody know if Natalie had a job before she moved to the US? Does she have any kinds of skills, besides tossing her head and looking coy?

She was an actress in Ukraine. Was in at least one music video and was on a tv show.

• Love 2

"We're two good-looking people . . ."  Who self-identifies this way Jesse?  That's why I think he's very insecure, that and the comb-over.

• Love 8
  • Laugh 5

1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

Liz's ass shot was really really bad.

The crew hates her. 

• Love 2
  • Laugh 5

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So has anyone thought that maybe Mike is withholding her own money from Natalie? She does not have a work visa so who’s getting paid? Probably Mike. They’re not allowed to discuss the ins and the outs of the show, but it’s not hard to think about.

I wondered that myself. It even has a name....financial abuse. 

• Love 4

Stephanie, we don't care about your oyster. Who wants an oyster, anyway?

• Love 4

Sorry, Coltee, but that Sasquatch look isn't working.

• Love 1
  • Laugh 3

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Tania is coming across as surprisingly sane and rational. 

New meds. 

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 3