Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Zombness said:

Oh my....Cesar the stud....he is dating two women!!!!

Desperate creation by the production crew because Cesar is so B-O-R-I-N-G

20 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tania will date a buffalo if it keeps her on the show.

It's like the old saying, "If ya can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bulls**t." 

After one of Tania's monologues, there was dead silence on the set, at least 5-10 seconds. I don't think I've ever seen that. Everyone was sprawled and looked glazed over. That was some world-class psychotic rambling. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 5
19 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

But I also think that Debbie is manipulative with her guilt, tears and walking away.  Debbie should have found a new husband when Colt was still young.  Would have benefited both of them. 

I think the dad just passed away 13 years ago. Colt was already grown when the dad passed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

*Warning:  Tonight's final part of the Tell Nothing is scheduled for two hours instead of one.  I don't know if I can take it.

NOOOOOOO! I was scheduled to do some work tonight after the show ended. Goddammit TLC you are swallowing me whole! Arrr!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

NOOOOOOO! I was scheduled to do some work tonight after the show ended. Goddammit TLC you are swallowing me whole! Arrr!

I feel your pain.  I usually switch to Rachel Maddow at 8:00 (CST) or I could watch His Dark Materials.  Of course I could watch either on Demand.  I could do the same with Single Life, but I'd miss you all on the Chat.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

*Warning:  Tonight's final part of the Tell Nothing is scheduled for two hours instead of one.  I don't know if I can take it.

Jesus,  haven't we suffered enough? 

Seriously, my laptop won't hold a charge that long. I'll hang in as long as I can. Just for you, my Primetimer peeps. 

• Love 8

"I don't feel like I have a mother". These two are seriously enmeshed, and in a really, really  sick way.

Tiffany pipes up "You'll have to learn to do things on your own. I mean, my son is 11 and he's home on his own right now! He's mowing the lawn and paying the bills and has a job, besides being my emotional support system."

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

Why the fuck are we listening to Coltee's horseshit??  Who gives two craps about what this moron has to say!  Go away Coltee.  You're toast.

SHUT UP COLTEE!!  GO AWAY!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

On the one hand Colt is all mad that Debbie has a boyfriend, but he is on his what, third wife? Why does he get to run off chasing poontang but if Debbie tries to live her own life he gets all offended. Fuck him. He's a dick but we all knew that. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Can we have Larissa join in?

I would give a lung to see this. 

Just now, OneGuy said:

If any of this is remotely real, the people on stage out way too much weight on what Colt has to say.

Right? And now Colt is backstage whinging that he's afraid his mother will never talk to him again. Dude. If you hadn't gone out guns blazing, telling her what a crap mother she was, maybe she would. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6