Type keyword(s) to search

S03: Week 6: August 8, 2021-August 15, 2021

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

It's too bad Korey, Cash, Trina and Javonny didn't see them since they were the ones all up in her ass. 

Cash was told about them. She deleted Olivia’s TikTok as a fave (or IG I think), but then added her back. Not sure why. 

• Useful 2

This show draws things out for too long during am episode. I got bored with this last one. 

I still don't see anything more than a friendship with Korey and Olivia. She always looks bored. It's her eyes. 

Alanna is beautiful and reminds me of Jessica Simpson.  I ended up liking Bailey and Jeremy the most. I'm surprised by that. 

If they do another season, I hope they quit with calling the men boys. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, aqusdealer said:

Thank you America for not being fooled by Will! Hopefully Kyras Pop raised a glass of champagne and breathed a sigh of relief. 🤣

What do you mean? They didn’t break up just because they lost. They just didn’t win. Pretty sure Kyra’s dad would be happier if she got $50K out of it. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

What do you mean? They didn’t break up just because they lost. They just didn’t win. Pretty sure Kyra’s dad would be happier if she got $50K out of it. 

Just a poor attempt at humor. Thought the father would be happy insincere Will would leave Kyra even sooner if they didn’t win.

• Love 1

I don't really care that Will and Kyra lost but I hate that Korey and Olivia won.  I think Olivia sudden concern over Kyra's relationship with Will was very transparent and was playing to the viewers.  

There was ZERO chemistry between Korey and Olivia.  They just figured out if they stuck together and pretended to be into each they had a good shot at the money.  They were right!

I liked Charlie and think he got a bad rap from Cash fans.  And near the end I saw the appeal of Jeremy and why his castmates kept saving him.

• Love 9