Type keyword(s) to search

S03: Week 6: August 8, 2021-August 15, 2021

• Start Topic

I can't even, y'all. Germy just keeps getting saved over and over again.

I didn't realize Trina was that popular. I did enjoy her and Andre's conversation but she isn't even trying to get to know anyone!

Alana has quickly become my favorite. I'm glad the islanders didn't dump them because of Cash. I do wish Casey had stayed because he's a cutie. 

• Love 7

I totally understand why they were dumped, but man, i loved Elly so much! Her doing the cat yoga with Charlie was hysterical, especially since everyone pretty much said it wasnt that out there for her. I wish they could have done some rearranging without dumping. Trina and K-ci seemed to have some chemistry with the whole smoothy thing, and andre and elly seemed to have a similar lightness and silliness to each other. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Court said:

I didn't realize Trina was that popular.

I had a feeling that Cash's fans were voting for her en masse to send some kind of message.  Trina is ok-ish, but she was so mopey and dull during the whole Cinco triangle.  I'm liking her better unattached.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

The announcer Matt, was killing me with his one liners.

Trina to Andre: What’s your favorite sex position?

Announcer Matt: Favorite sex position?! Trina! What is this—a job interview at a topless waffle restaurant?! He’s a father! His favorite sex position is…eh…effective.

Announcer Matt on Korey, who is wearing a suit jacket and no shirt: Korey is so comfortable that he’s dressed for a stripper’s wedding.

But then when the girls did their undercover challenges, I became 🤣 this emoji with actual tears from laughing so hard. I didn’t think anything could top Trina’s half a string cheese in her smoothie, but when Elly was trying to get Charlie to purr, I totally lost it!

• LOL 10
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

The app has a video of Cash and Cinco “reuniting” over video chat! They’re planning on getting together during her layover and/or a trip to NY together.

Least surprising news ever. ;) 

I want to root for Will and Kyra over Shannon and Corey because it’s so obvious how desperate Olivia and Corey are to sell themselves as the stronger couple, but I think Will being unable to make that official commitment may keep them from winning. Olivia just keeps repeating over and over how her and Corey had to grow as individuals first to become this strong couple, and I don’t buy any of it for a second. At least Will and Kyra genuinely have the hots for each other even if Will is not ready to settle into a relationship. 

Bailey and Jeremy have cute chemistry together, but she seems too young for him. Alana and Charlie won’t last, and Andrea and Trina will just be friends. At this point, I don’t want any of them to win, so I think this season has been a total bust. 

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, Fallacy said:

Least surprising news ever. ;) 

I want to root for Will and Kyra over Shannon and Corey because it’s so obvious how desperate Olivia and Corey are to sell themselves as the stronger couple, but I think Will being unable to make that official commitment may keep them from winning. Olivia just keeps repeating over and over how her and Corey had to grow as individuals first to become this strong couple, and I don’t buy any of it for a second. At least Will and Kyra genuinely have the hots for each other even if Will is not ready to settle into a relationship. 

Bailey and Jeremy have cute chemistry together, but she seems too young for him. Alana and Charlie won’t last, and Andrea and Trina will just be friends. At this point, I don’t want any of them to win, so I think this season has been a total bust. 

If I were to vote today to award the money, I think I would go for Korey and Olivia. At this point, even Charlie and Alana might be contenders for me. There’s just something about Will and Kyra that I honestly don’t see anything between them beyond a smoking hot physical attraction. I feel like the other people are actually talking and trying to figure out whether they’re compatible. I like that Korey and Olivia are building upon a foundation of friendship. Kyra and Will just only ever seem to be staring into each other’s eyes and making out. I don’t know ANYTHING about Kyra other than she’s majorly attracted to Will. But if you ask either one of them what is it about the other that they’re into, I feel like it’s only physical chemistry. I’m sure they have actual conversations that we’re not seeing, but it seems odd to me that they’re truly the only couple that we’re not seeing deeper conversations between. Even their date was just talking about how they’re “falling” (not falling in love) but how Will “doesn’t want to put a tag on it” and Kyra working overtime to pretend that they’re “on the same page.” It just seems like most of the others are taking “the process” very seriously. Olivia and Korey in particular seem set on finding a life partner out of this show. Will seems like he’s here because some casting director thought he’d be hot on TV, and seems surprised and hesitant that he actually found someone he’s attracted to—but not enough to be a girlfriend beyond the villa. But if he sticks with the person he met on day 1, they’ll win the money. I think he’s going to break Kyra’s heart. Maybe Olivia and Korey are following their heads more than their hearts, but I do believe them when they said they basically both came in here with issues that’s been holding them back in relationships, they focused on working on themselves individually, and now they feel like they can commit to someone—who happens to be each other—and move forward. The prior episode I was shocked that they chose each other instead of Bailey and Andre, but they convinced me this episode that they’re committed to giving it a real shot. I feel like they will try in the real world. I wouldn’t be surprised if Will and Kyra never saw each other again once they leave the show—Will’s decision with excuses of the distance.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Will and Kyra never saw each other again once they leave the show—Will’s decision with excuses of the distance.

this cracks me up, because they actually both live in LA! I think they actually live closest to each other of any of the couples, and are also the closest to each other of the entire cast. But, having lived in NYC for 5 years, I also know that depending on traffic, public transportation, and ease of access, sometimes even living in the same city feels like "long distance!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, ctmd said:

this cracks me up, because they actually both live in LA! I think they actually live closest to each other of any of the couples, and are also the closest to each other of the entire cast. But, having lived in NYC for 5 years, I also know that depending on traffic, public transportation, and ease of access, sometimes even living in the same city feels like "long distance!"

Haha! I didn’t realize that. Okay, maybe they’ll have a few dates then. But, even though they’re in the same city and have “no excuse” not to continue the relationship, I still think Will would pretend for the money but dump her within a month out in the real world.

• Love 4

I don't mind any of the couples winning as long as it's not Korey and Olivia.  Now all of a sudden they've realized that they were attracted to each other all along.  🙄  Yeah right.  I can understand them doing this to win the money, but they are really laying on the bullshit now and I'm sick of looking at them.  Korey looks downright nasty with the tats, bad skin and earrings, and I'm tired of looking at her false eyelashes.  They are beginning to look and act like they think they're going to win, so I hope that doesn't happen.  

Cash and Cinco.  Whatever.  I'm just glad I don't have to hear her squeal again.  I think she actually beat Cely in the annoyance race. 

• Love 9

A few days ago, someone here said the winners will end up giving the money to Jeremy anyway, so it doesn't matter who we vote for, and that is starting to look more and more likely. They keep saving him, and if they were doing it strategically, having noticed that America always puts him in the bottom and is therefore not going to vote for him to win the jackpot, then I would be impressed, but none of them have the wit to think that far ahead, as evidenced by conversations like,

Korey: That was crazy.
Olivia: Oh my God, it was LITERALLY crazy.
Korey: Yeah, it literally was.
Olivia: So crazy.
Korey: Yeah, that was literally so crazy.
Olivia: LITERALLY so crazy.

And LOL at how they said they were a stronger couple than Will and Kyra. I don't know how long Will and Kyra will last, but I give them credit for not going along with the phony "will you be my girlfriend?" ceremony, even though it's probably going to cost them votes. If they were just faking their feelings to win the money, they would have done it, but the fact that they didn't tells me they might actually be working on being together. Like most of the couples they're probably going to be over in a few months regardless, but at least it's not just a showmance.

3 hours ago, Suzysite said:

I had a feeling that Cash's fans were voting for her en masse to send some kind of message.  Trina is ok-ish, but she was so mopey and dull during the whole Cinco triangle.  I'm liking her better unattached.

A lot of twitter was saying they were voting for Trina now that Cash is gone. And they HATED Trina because of the triangle, but apparently everyone is buying into the fiction that Charlie used and mistreated Cash the whole time and then dumped her and that Trina has always been her one true friend.

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

The app has a video of Cash and Cinco “reuniting” over video chat! They’re planning on getting together during her layover and/or a trip to NY together.

I'm surprised they didn't do what they did with season one's Kyra and Cashel and have them Facetime right outside the villa and put it in the episode, but I guess that would interfere with their nonsense about how betrayed Cash was by Charlie. Even Cash doesn't say that. I don't know why Trina/Olivia/the show in general are pushing it so hard.

Edited by fishcakes
  • Love 4

I don't feel like Will specifically has the hots for Kyra.  I think either (1) they already knew each other so it was easy to get into a routine or (2) she just seemed the most easy to manipulate of the girls when Will arrived (true).  I think Will has the hots for basically any female.  And Olivia pointed out yesterday after the bunny races, Will and Kyra didn't talk or anything, just smushed faces like always.  That is "literally" all they have and all they do.

Twitter frustrates me because there is a huge narrative that Charlie did Cash wrong, and I do not see it.  Everybody is supposed to find their true (or at least best) partner in there, so sometimes it takes some time to figure that out.  Cinco maybe had to try Trina to figure out that it wasn't working.  Jeremy has to try, well, everybody.  Maybe Korey and Olivia really have to go back and forth to figure things out.  We see so little of everybody's "journey" that it's hard to see the whole picture, and everything is heavily edited anyway.

I do not want Will and Kyra to win, but just watch and see Will ask Kyra to be his girlfriend just before the vote.  Will was still worried that his Casa Amor stuff was costing votes, so now that he knows they are okay with America again, he can strategize.  I feel he's the most likely to do so.

For who is left, I wouldn't mind Charlie and Alana winning, but they won't because of the Cash false narrative.  So it's either Trina and Andre (who has had his own gossip) or Olivia and Korey.

And quite possibly, the Islanders keep saving Jeremy because he and whoever he is with at the end will be easiest to beat in head-to-head final voting.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm really sad to say I don't care about the show anymore.

12 hours ago, Court said:

I can't even, y'all. Germy just keeps getting saved over and over again.

Matthew called Jeremy + Bailey "Bailme".  LOL

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
54 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Even Cash doesn't say that. I don't know why Trina/Olivia/the show in general are pushing it so hard.

It's pathetic!  As Korey would say, "It's LITERALLY crazy"

27 minutes ago, yourdreamer said:

Twitter frustrates me because there is a huge narrative that Charlie did Cash wrong, and I do not see it. 

I can't stand it, it makes me so upset.  And now I hate Trina because of it.  Not that I ever enjoyed her.

Charlie has an absolutely beautiful body.  If Love Island wanted to sell me on this man I am sold.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm really sad to say I don't care about the show anymore.

I'm at the same point. When Ariel did the bumper saying the season was almost over, I was kind of relieved.

The show seems so much more manipulated this season and it's boring. The "how do you feel?" conversations are constant. After the obstacle course challenge, we saw all the guys have a "how do you feel" conversation, then all the girls, then they changed clothes and then just three of the girls had the conversation again. It was an obstacle course! What was there to have feelings about?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, fishcakes said:

The "how do you feel?" conversations are constant. 

"I just want to check in and see where your head is at."

"Now that we are on the same page."

It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too often.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I’ve decided I’m downloading the app just to vote for Trina and Andre to win for the sheer hilarity. Everyone looked so confused when they were in the top three, including Trina. From Trina’s  perspective, imagine spending over a month ignored and crying and everyone thinking you were a lost cause and then you win the money with a guy you met a week ago. Apparently people on Twitter are plotting the same thing. I think that would be the best ending to the season at this point. 

Trina convincing K-Ci to not only chug a smoothie that included coffee and string cheese, but that it was somehow her “mother's recipe“ was easily the funniest moment of the season. Also the fact that she made him carry her to the table for no reason despite that having nothing to do with the mission. Her personality really shines through without Cinco and Cash and I love it. 

I also enjoyed Ellie trying to get Charlie to act like a cat and him shrugging and assuming that would be something that she would just do.

The music they choose at the re-coupling ceremonies is so overdramatic, it sounds like someone is about to be executed in a movie. It’s even more ridiculous because everyone left are newbies couple-wise so not only does the audience have no emotional attachment to them, but they barely have any emotional attachment to each other because none of them really know each other. At least the narrator is kind of acknowledging it.

Trina is my favorite cast member, which I never thought would happen at the beginning. I am all in for her! I hope Andre reciprocates her feelings because watching her develop a crush on him is pretty cute.  

Jeremy inexplicably survives yet again! Twitter will be fuming. Should make for an interesting Twitter challenge next week. Forget nine lives, the man is immortal at this point.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6

I thought is was interesting that the group didn't "punish" Charlie by getting rid of him and Alana.  It makes me wonder if the group was getting tired of Queen Cashay and her squealing like a piglet and was glad she's gone.   Of course, they acted all heartbroken that she was gone (except for Andre, lol) but they might have been relieved.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 5
(edited)

Even Olivia has adopted Cash's way of speaking.  Everything is literally this or that and she's randomly screaming "Ew" now.

Olivia met Alana like 2 days ago and is now saying "You're literally my person and I love you" or something ridiculous.  Olivia is speaking her own new language at this point.

And Korey is the new Kyra (from S1) Everything is "at the end of the day".

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I saw a video of Cinco meeting Cash at some airport.  She let out a long squeal like she thought that's what people wanted to hear.  She's wrong.  There's also a picture of her and Cinco with his father.  Enjoy your 15...ummm.....8 minutes of "fame," you two.   🙄

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/love-islands-cash-cinco-reunite-after-exiting-show/

Well, maybe the rabid fans will leave poor Charlie alone now. The guy got caught up in Cash’s plans to make Cinco jealous and somehow he got turned into the bad guy. If Cash and Cinco just stopped with all of the games and chose each other at the same time, they likely would have won the damn money by a landslide. Now they’re just stuck with “love” and no money? Lol. How cynical of me. Well, good luck to those two! 

• Love 9

Now that Olivia has taken over the title of Queen Bee in the villa, she is unbearable. Unfortunately for her, Korey is not into her, especially since she (over)shares as usual that he is the one asking to slow down the physical intimacy. At least she is aware that her talking non-stop about herself is a turn-off to some people. Korey is so vapid too, so listening to both of them "talk" is painful. 

Not Trina trying to fish info from Charlie to use as ammunition against him with the girls. She and Olivia sure are petty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, waving feather said:

Not Trina trying to fish info from Charlie to use as ammunition against him with the girls. She and Olivia sure are petty.

I forgot about Trina trying to mess with Charlie.  And I laughed at her trying to be Olivia's best friend, knowing that Olivia is lying about wanting Korey because she really wants Andre.   Yeah, Tricky Trina.  

1 hour ago, Rorysmom said:

Cash literally, like literally, told the girls that she still wanted Cinco. I'm sure Charlie picked up on that. Back off, T.

Also, in the US magazine interview that @Crashcourse linked to above, there's this:

Cashay also opened up to [Cinco] during the video reunion, sharing that she spent her last three days in the villa thinking about him.

So that whole time she was berating Charlie for not being 100% focused on her, she was thinking about Cinco. 🤔

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Even Olivia has adopted Cash's way of speaking.  Everything is literally this or that and she's randomly screaming "Ew" now.

And Korey is the new Kyra (from S1) Everything is "at the end of the day".

Olivia’s been doing it for awhile now, but it seems to be getting worse. I have to FF all of her insipid yammering and squealing. 

Now I remember who you all have been talking about  - that is what I remember about S1 Kyra! 

• Love 2

For those of you who don’t subscribe to Paramount: 

Spoiler

Korey and Olivia get the hideaway. Not much seems to happen. No mentions of Cash (yay!), and it seems that tonight is the Twitter challenge, which brings up Will’s Casa Amor stuff.

Also, Twitter last night had a convo between Javonny (who can’t let go of being kicked out), Cash, Cinco, Aimee, and Wes. There is some major tea about Will and Kyra - she allegedly knew Will already (“for years”) and researched all of the contestants and slid into some DM’s before LI started. Cash is still at Cinco’s place. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, yourdreamer said:

Also, Twitter last night had a convo between Javonny (who can’t let go of being kicked out), Cash, Cinco, Aimee, and Wes. There is some major tea about Will and Kyra - she allegedly knew Will already (“for years”) and researched all of the contestants and slid into some DM’s before LI started. Cash is still at Cinco’s place. 

Someone put their IG Live talk up on YouTube for those who missed it. I tried to watch but couldn't get more than five minutes into it because Cash was LOUD, Cinco was mumbling, and for some reason Aimee was cramming food in her mouth like she was about to go to the chair. I didn't have the patience to wade through all that to get to the good gossip, but here it is if anyone wants to watch.

• LOL 4

LOL, these wannabe fame ho rejects are sad.  Also, I don't know why they thought people would want to see them chowing down.

Javonny said Kyra found him on IG but they didn't communicate.  Then he said he and Aimee saw each other on IG or whatever, but didn't communicate, but I'm assuming they recognized each other's names and she probably knew who he was.  So why is Aimee blasting Kyra for knowing Will?  Based on what Javonny said, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of contestants do research to see who else might be on the show, and the location. 

So now I've changed my mind about Kyra and Will being booted for knowing each other, because I suspect they aren't the only ones.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Someone put their IG Live talk up on YouTube for those who missed it. I tried to watch but couldn't get more than five minutes into it because Cash was LOUD, Cinco was mumbling, and for some reason Aimee was cramming food in her mouth like she was about to go to the chair. I didn't have the patience to wade through all that to get to the good gossip, but here it is if anyone wants to watch.

I made it 2:07. Sorry, maybe someone else can do better. 

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 4

The Twitter challenge had some decent moments, but did they really have to use leftovers about Trina (no maybe married Andre instead) or “genuine” Bailey? I mean, she’s as genuine as anybody else on the show - wanting her 15 minutes. 

I had momentary hope that Kyra would leave Will, but she is nonconfrontational. At least the other girls spoke sense and agreed with outside assessments (validating that what we do not see as viewers is not somehow completely different to what is shown).

I am happiest with Trina and Andre or Charlie and Alana (glad Alana got a thumbs up tweet, I have seen some negativity about her but not like the others). 

Charlie being boring and Jeremy the grim reaper are generally the nicest, non-nice things to say what many seem to be feeling. 

Olivia and Korey got about what I expected for their mentions. 

I kept hoping/expecting Arielle to appear for a surprise dumping. Guess that will happen after the family “visits.” 
Jeremy is somehow going to win this, I feel!

Edited by yourdreamer
  • Love 2

Going back to the previous episode, is it just me or did Kyra look disappointed that Will did not ask her to be his girlfriend during their date? She came back, trying to be cheerful with the girls and that she is on the same page as him, but she looked super bummed to me. She definitely likes Will more than he likes her.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Olivia is a ridiculous person. She acts likes she's worried that Will is shady and going to hurt Kyra, none of which bothered her when she was trying to steal him away from Kyra. Olivia's just mad because Will's reaction to her hamfisted seduction was, "aw, buddy. No, thank you." Not sure what Trina's motivation is, except maybe that she doesn't want to be the only person who made a damned fool of herself out there over a guy who didn't want her, so she's convinced herself the same thing is happening to Kyra.

Unless there's a bunch of stuff on P+ that we didn't see, as far as I can tell, Will did tell Kyra 100% of what happened out there; in fact, I think he told her more than we saw. We saw him and Flo kissing out in the villa, but I don't know if we saw them kissing in bed, but he told Kyra that that happened. This isn't a Johnny/Cely thing, where Johnny tried to minimize what he did. Kyra probably will be hurt if she watches the Casa Amor episodes, but I don't see where Will lied about it. Everyone is pushing the narrative that Will doesn't want to be with her, but he's been with her since day one, two different women have unsuccessfully tried to get him away from her, and except for his somewhat begrudging interest in Flo, he's never  looked at another woman out there. Like everyone else on this show, they'll probably break up within a few months of the finale, but they've been the most stable couple out there from the beginning and deserve to win.

OTOH, Charlie's brave little smile when he found out twitter thinks he's boring was the best thing I've ever seen on this show, followed closely by Alana's genuine surprise over the "flawless body" tweet. If those two win, I won't be mad.

Jeremy, admiring himself in the mirror for the eleventieth time that day: "I have low self-esteem."

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Does anyone else think that Olivia and Trina are using their friendship with Kyra to knock out the competition for the $100,000? I mean, they have a point that if jumping all in on day 1 with blinders is repeating old patterns, so Kyra isn’t showing any personal growth (yet) and may (likely) end up getting hurt since Will obviously isn’t as committed as she is (doesn’t want to “put a tag on it”)—and she’s lying to herself saying they’re on the same page. But also as the only day 1 couple they would potentially be in the lead to win. So getting Kyra to stand up for herself or poke holes in their relationship puts all of these new couples on an even playing field. Though, if Kyra pushes Will and he gives her all of the validation and commitment she wants, then game over, I guess. Bring out Arielle with the giant check or whatever.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Does anyone else think that Olivia and Trina are using their friendship with Kyra to knock out the competition for the $100,000?

Olivia maybe, but I think Trina knows she's out of the running. But based on what I see on SM, I doubt Will and Kyra are winning (though I think they should -- and I don't even like them that much). This has been such a terrible season and so focused on Cash that Olivia and Korey could win based solely on being so close to her. Cash is campaigning for them on her instagram, so it's probably a done deal. Ugh. I'd rather have Jeremy and whoever he's with at the end take it over Olivia and Korey.

Edited by fishcakes
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

I went on vacation, did I miss anything? :)

Guess it's alright for Trina, Olivia & Bailey to comment on Will/Kyra relationship but it was somehow none of Shannon's business... Bottom line, Will is smarmy.  Then again, I question so many of their motives. At base, it's a game show where they're competing for money. Some of them are obviously more genuine than others.  Will simply uses his charm to be evasive and Kyra hears what she wants to hear.

There's no one I'm actively rooting for to win. Watching P+, I have a strange fondness for Jeremy.  He's lowkey but funny and it's obvious so many people who are actually spending time with him like him.  That's says a lot to me.  So I guess I'm rooting got him & Bailey.           

Spoiler

I also watched the Monday Exclusive P+ episode  Olivia & Korey went to the Hideaway, she wanted to bang but he wanted to wait. 

• Love 2

My wishes for the win are either Trina/Andre (maybe Trina gets the $100k envelope and says she wants to keep it all) or same situation with Alana/Charlie.  I don't actively root against either of these couples.

Jeremy has been there long past his expiration date by the public, so a Jeremy/Bailey win has a low probability of happening, unless the Islanders pick them.  I think even with Cash's rooting, Olivia/Korey will have a tough time as will Kyra/Will.  Social seems to be anti-those couplings.

Which honestly leaves Trina/Andre as front runners (since Charlie did Cash "so bad").  It isn't the first time a friend couple has won (first in US, happened in UK at least once).  With the tweet about Trina being "leftovers" (rude), there is a lot of sympathy for her right now.  (I think the show didn't want to use the Andre is married tweets, so that was basically the only other one they had? It was not good.)

Honestly, I would love for Trina and Alana to win.  Trina's been through some stuff and is finally smiling again, while Alana is just great all around.

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Does anyone else think that Olivia and Trina are using their friendship with Kyra to knock out the competition for the $100,000?

I think that's exactly what they're doing.  Olivia likes to have a buddy to stir up shit.  I remember her with Cash and their lame Operation Heart Attack scheme, and now she's buddied up with Trina to stir the pot with Kyra and Will.  Trina is stupid because she should realize that Olivia doesn't give a shit about her, she just wants help weakening Kyra and Will's chances of winning so that she and Korey have a better chance.

Out of all the many tweets out there about this show, I thought it was mean of the producers to pick out a few mean ones to get reactions from the group.  The only positive one as I recall was the "flawless body" one about Alana.   On the other hand, no one should be upset about one negative tweet about him/her, and I liked how Jeremy laughed his off.  I'd love to see him and Bailey sneak in and win, but if not them, I'd like to see Alana and Charlie win.  

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I think that's exactly what they're doing.  Olivia likes to have a buddy to stir up shit.  I remember her with Cash and their lame Operation Heart Attack scheme, and now she's buddied up with Trina to stir the pot with Kyra and Will.  Trina is stupid because she should realize that Olivia doesn't give a shit about her, she just wants help weakening Kyra and Will's chances of winning so that she and Korey have a better chance.

Out of all the many tweets out there about this show, I thought it was mean of the producers to pick out a few mean ones to get reactions from the group.  The only positive ones as I recall were the "genuine" one about Bailey, and the "flawless body" one about Alana.   On the other hand, no one should be upset about one negative tweet about him/her, and I liked how Jeremy laughed his off.  I'd love to see him and Bailey sneak in and win, but if not them, I'd like to see Alana and Charlie win.  

They said Bailey was not genuine, and she was really upset about that. To be fair, the way she was all about Korey but accepted Jeremy’s partnership and then suddenly acted like she was all into him also made me question her sincerity, but I’m over it. But I can see people tweeting that the first night or two of switching to Jeremy. So, that leaves Alana the only one with a compliment—and even that was sort of backhanded that everyone was so shocked that the not-size-0 girl was considered to have a “perfect” body…according to one viewer, at least.

• Love 4