Type keyword(s) to search

Jane The Virgin - General Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Tried to get into this.  Have a hard time believing plain, overweight, virginal Jane had 2 hot men lusting after her. 

I absolutely believe that anyone can like what they like and not like what they don’t like. “Plain” is definitely in the eye of the beholder.  But “overweight”?  Are you sure you didn’t have your tv on the wrong aspect ratio?

Edited by SoMuchTV
  • Love 3

What happened to Season 5 episode 88 on the read only forum? This is the one where Jane goes to Montana ( brings back a bull🙄)and breaks up with Michael but Rafe is still acting like a 12 year old and tells her it’s over he can’t trust her. I’m this far into it on Netflix. Was it so bad it was deleted from the forum?😳
I liked this show up to this last season. It’s gotten really bad. 

5 hours ago, chediavolo said:

What happened to Season 5 episode 88 on the read only forum? This is the one where Jane goes to Montana ( brings back a bull🙄)and breaks up with Michael but Rafe is still acting like a 12 year old and tells her it’s over he can’t trust her. I’m this far into it on Netflix. Was it so bad it was deleted from the forum?😳
I liked this show up to this last season. It’s gotten really bad. 

Is this not it?  I just sorted the vaulted forum by start date and it seems to show up in the right place.

54 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

Is this not it?  I just sorted the vaulted forum by start date and it seems to show up in the right place.

Thank you for posting that. I did try about three times , sorted by title, and it skipped right over this episode, really strange!

1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

Thank you for posting that. I did try about three times , sorted by title, and it skipped right over this episode, really strange!

You got me curious so I looked again.  Looks like all the other episode titles are in the format S00.E00, but this one is S0:E0.  So sorting by title, it falls in the wrong place.  Sorting by start date, it's fine.  This is sorted by title:

image.png.f4ee4cc13bcdeb7859dd10230220feec.png

• Love 1

I just finished watching this. I think I have a love-hate relationship with it. It was different from the usual TV shows. I love the Telenovella format. By the way are there any Telenovela‘s anyone can recommend that are streaming with subtitles I’d love to watch an actual one?  Back to the show, I just never really liked Rafael and I’m so disappointed that it wasn’t Michael that was Janes true love. Wasn’t all that happy with the last season. 

• Love 1