Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E13: Eviction #4, HOH #5

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Your wife is spot on about calling it out for what it is. I can only imagine the message board bedlam if the leader of a white group laid out a systematic plan to eliminate ever person of color intentionally and deliberatly from the game  like Tiffany did. This whole Us vs Them is fun when it is based on personalities like Janelle and her group against Cappie's sheep... but not when it comes to race.

My wife is always spot on. At least that's what she tells me HAHAHA

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

It's interesting that white people can band together every season and it's not about race but when black people are finally given a chance to play that same game it is about race. 

1 hour ago, North of Eden said:

I can only imagine the message board bedlam if the leader of a white group laid out a systematic plan to eliminate ever person of color intentionally and deliberatly from the game  like Tiffany did. 

3 POC went out 3 in a row at the beginning of BB21 because of an all white alliance so it's not like this hasn't happened before.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's interesting that white people can band together every season and it's not about race but when black people are finally given a chance to play that same game it is about race. 

3 POC went out 3 in a row at the beginning of BB21 because of an all white alliance so it's not like this hasn't happened before.

You are 100% correct.   And I recall people being nominated because they were "sketchy" which seemed to be code for " not like us." 

The only difference is that they didn't SAY that skin color was the reason for the alliance. It didn't need to be said, it was obvious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And it was indeed a WELL DESERVED uproar that went out on message boards and even in the main stream media because it wasn't right. It wasn't cool then and its not cool now when the Cook Out is doing it.

• Love 4

I haven't seen anything that suggests any member of CO is a piece of shit. None of them are out here suggesting the only Black male HG was in prison because 'he has nice teeth.' Or saying the obviously racist things the HGs of BB15 said.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I haven't seen anything that suggests any member of CO is a piece of shit. None of them are out here suggesting the only Black male HG was in prison because 'he has nice teeth.' Or saying the obviously racist things the HGs of BB15 said.

You misunderstand; my “piece of shit” reference has 0% to do with any personal character attributes, and 100% to do with their wielding of aggregated game power (overtly or covertly) to the ultimate detriment of another’s game.  Be it the Brigade or the Cookout, ask any evicted HG what they think of the alliance which engineered their demise; I expect you’ll get the same answer, especially if said demise was the result of a blindside. 😎

Bottom line being, EVERYBODY who hurts another HG’s game is a piece of shit, so far as that HG is concerned - and they’re right.  And that’s part of the game.

Edited by Nashville
Added the blindside note
  • Love 3