Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Final Four - Lenny, Luca, Sarah & Nicole

• Start Topic

Put "coffee steak rub" into Google and see numerous examples, with at least three from other FN personalities on the first page.  And some look considerably more interesting.

But Lenny came up with the idea when he was cutting steaks and the can of coffee fell off his chuckwagon and spilled onto the steaks. Don't you remember his totally believable story? ;)
  • Love 2

He doesn't have a Facebook page that I could find. Maybe ol' Lenny got a little too salty with his language and photos and they kicked him off? It's really unusual for a finale contestant not to have a page. Luca and Nicole have them.

He does here:  https://www.facebook.com/leonard.mcnab.7?fref=nf

Also, his brother has a fan page up for him.....Seems pretty confident Lenny is the winner....hmmmm:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cheflenny/

He says on one post:  "How does it feel to know the next Food Network Star?".  When someone asked him if he was for real or just predicting, he said "Shhhh.....It's supposed to be a secret".  I don't know if I believe that he would reveal it beforehand, or that he would even know about it, though.  Given this bunch, anything's possible, though.

I did like the behind the scenes photos posted by Lenny, though.  I liked seeing "Butcher Babe" looking like a normal person.

I searched for it myself the day you posted on not finding one under both Leonard and Lenny and couldn't find it either.  It should have come up in the search on Facebook under either one (i.e., searching for Lenny would bring up Leonard too).  Suddenly it is coming up under both names.  Maybe he had it hidden from the search for a while for some reason?  I don't get it.

Oh, Len-ny, we can find you! We know all your secrets. You can take down your videos, but we'll locate copies. There's no hiding from us!

Love (or not),

The PTV FNS forum

• Love 6

Might have had it hidden during the purge of all his videos and stuff online. He needs to know we can still find him. Not that we want to. :)

He seems to be a divisive character, meaning that people have strong feelings about him pro and con.  From what I have read of his history on the Ron and Fez chat board, he seems to have torn his shirt over there a while back (I don't know how specifically) and has not posted since 2012, save for one post this year where he asks anyone if they're watching FNS.  No one responded!  He still posts on an offshoot of the R&F chat board (which I posted here) where more people are his friends but there are still a few on that board who admit openly to disliking him or having bad correspondence with him.

So my new theory is perhaps some of those haters found him and were posting crap on his page, so he shut it down to remove the posts and block them.

At any rate, I still can't fathom why the FN would want anything to do with someone who inspires such love/hate.  I know there were legions of people who hated Rachael Ray and there was even a board up called "RR Sucks" (which is still there but under a different name), but Lenny so far seems like he could cause more trouble than just a chat board for people to vent about him.

But Lenny came up with the idea when he was cutting steaks and the can of coffee fell off his chuckwagon and spilled onto the steaks. Don't you remember his totally believable story? ;)

Has he ever explained what in the world he was reaching for up there?  Was he trying to get coffee as he was cutting steaks?  Weren't the steaks on the grill already?  If he was just cutting steaks, why did he just leave the coffee on there?  Did the brown sugar and salt also accidentally fall on the steaks?  Did everything fall off in a 1-1-2 ratio?

I smell a rat!

• Love 1

I'm watching the rerun of last week and the minute Robert tells Nicole to have fun, she knocks back the beer. LOL, I can't help it, I laugh at the thought of a host swigging a beer during each episode, getting "happier" by the end of the half hour. HA!

I'm watching the rerun of last week and the minute Robert tells Nicole to have fun, she knocks back the beer. LOL, I can't help it, I laugh at the thought of a host swigging a beer during each episode, getting "happier" by the end of the half hour. HA!

What, "Drunk Lady, Sharp Knife" sounds like it could be a hit for the network. They need to get that into production asap!

• Love 3