Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Going Ham at the Pajammy Jam

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I find Mia's "I'm a boss bitch" as grating as Wendy's four degrees.   

You get what you pay for:

1179cf6d-f0bb-4ad6-9680-4bd6ecbc4565_tex

Candiace's makeup artist must hate her. I don't get why her TH makeup is so extra and heavy handed.  She is a pretty girl with a fantastic figure and the makeup is downright clownish. I get wanting to be extra but geez I've seen Cirque de Soleil performances wear less during a performance.

She's always in clown makeup and the outsized lashes and wigs look ridiculous on her pea sized head. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, lasu said:

One last thing I tried to forget, in Karen's talking heads in the white outfit, I've been obsessed with how her boobs are kind of...not squished, but don't seem to fitting very well.  In this episode, I thought I saw Karen's areolas!  Are the tops of her areolas showing?? Now let me be clear, if that's the look she is going for, I withdraw any comments.  Karen wants to show her areolas on tv, fine.  But I feel like she's accidentally showing them.

I pray it's just lighting...

The problem is the front is supposed to be cups of some sort, but her boobs aren't in the cups. So what the hell is going on?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 8/3/2021 at 10:36 AM, lasu said:

While I can understand Gizelle's daughter being really embarrassed, I also am really glad they still included it.  I thought it was a really real and really cute scene.  I didn't think the twins were mocking her at all - I thought they were genuinely supportive when she went in, and I think they kept thinking it was a joke (I sure did).  I think even after they started to suspect it wasn't a joke, it was still more nervous laughter.  I'm an inappropriate laugher, so I get it.  All four of them, but especially the three girls, really do feel like a team to me.

I hadn't considered this. I'm wired to think that everything is Bravo's fault, so I felt like a lot of it could be editing. I don't trust bravo. I did really feel bad for Grace. I agree though, the three sisters seem really close, I love to see it. The twins should be careful, in a year or so Gizelle and Bravo will be back in the car for their turn!

On 8/3/2021 at 1:33 PM, jmcd44 said:

This was a billion years ago, but in Maryland, if you failed the driving test twice, you had to wait 2 or 3 weeks (I failed once). Not sure past 3-I only know one person that got to 3. And while I happily admit to failing the permit/computer test ("computer"-see "License to Drive" with Corey Haim) in about 5 questions, I went home, got the study guide and actually read it, and passed the next day. 

I got my license in Maryland, several (!) years ago, and IIRC, if you failed the first day you could come back the next day, and if you failed again you had to wait a week. But you could skip the line so maybe that's why she was in and out so fast. The trick is that you have to request the written test. With the computer test, you are taking one question and a time and freaking out. With the written you have all questions up front, and you can relax and take your time. I've advised everyone I know to take the written test. Hopefully it's still an option. Oddly, I passed on the first try, then my learner's expired. Went to retake, and failed the computer test. Retook the written test again the next day and passed. 

• Love 5
On 8/3/2021 at 7:25 PM, amarante said:

I think having two babies in a relatively short period of time plus time spent filming for the show is sufficient for the moment. At this point between the BRAVO paycheck and monetization of her social media, she is doing quite well since she has no living expenses. Gizelle, Robyn and Karen are supporting their families. I am not sure what Eddie brings in but it seems that they were just a standard two income family so any of her money is needed to actually support their family. Mia is married to a sugar daddy and I don't believe for one instance that she is actively managing any of those franchises. 

I am not completely sure of what Candiace's finances really are because I don't understand how her mother was that wealthy. As a doctor or psychologist you make a decent living to be sure but generally it is not the income of the mega-rich. Was there some additional funds coming in that funded a lavish life style because in the early seasons I had assumed that Candiace was a serious trust fund kid and the heiress to one of the black fortunes - from the way she explained her situation. Of course why was she working as a hostess in a restaurant? And who is now paying for her record production costs? I doubt whether the record is going to do well because she seems like a talented amateur and she is a bit old to be starting a pop career anyway. But in the era of digital streaming, you don't need a record company to back you because you don't have the high manufacturing costs and you don't need their distribution system. If you are talented and lucky you can connect with your fans on line and through touring. The irony is that the real money is in touring and ancillary merchandising and not sales of records anyway.

Her mother is not a psychologist or a doctor.

She is a clinical social worker and therapist who charges $60-$80 per session.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/dorothy-d-watts-stockbridge-ga/121532

Candiass has a nice upper-middle-class upbringing like Gizelle and Robyn but she definitely played it up to be more.

Her mother might have done well with investments...so who knows?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I find Mia's "I'm a boss bitch" as grating as Wendy's four degrees.   

You get what you pay for:

1179cf6d-f0bb-4ad6-9680-4bd6ecbc4565_tex

Candiace's makeup artist must hate her. I don't get why her TH makeup is so extra and heavy handed.  She is a pretty girl with a fantastic figure and the makeup is downright clownish. I get wanting to be extra but geez I've seen Cirque de Soleil performances wear less during a performance.

1 hour ago, Iguessnot said:

She's always in clown makeup and the outsized lashes and wigs look ridiculous on her pea sized head. 

I have seen Candiass look good in her videos and some of her acting roles. I do not know why they pile the makeup and giant wigs on what is already a very cute and petite woman.

Candiass has good skin...she does not need a ton of makeup.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, RealReality said:

You all are never gonna guess who ALSO has candles

Hide contents

You mean the candles that she tried to pass off as her own, that were made by someone else in France?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1