Type keyword(s) to search

Molly and Joel

• Start Topic

Just now, all4mom2 said:

Oh, gosh; I thought this was to announce that they were ALSO expecting!

I thought the same thing!  I watched part of the video and I noticed how much Molly and Jacob look alike. Never really noticed it before. 

• Love 3

Molly looked so pretty, loved her dress and bouquet… of course there’s Auj trying to make her Preggo belly the star of the show and I had to laugh watching Amy scramble and plow through everyone trying to get the bouquet… jeez woman have some class let the young women do that! She looked like an idiot!

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Wow, to be young and beautiful and healthy and happy starting your new life together. They both seem so normal (in a good way). Loved when he winked at her as she walked towards him down the aisle.

Lol side eye from Auj as Tori read her speech, which was nice. Notice no hashtags, Auj.🙄

Amy sure scurried when that bouquet landed near her. I guess she got it.

I did like that dress on Amy. 

Well done speech by Matt. "Molly Glue". Too bad though she's probably seen and heard a lot growing up she will surely avoid in her married life. Does she have a chance of having a little person?

Edited by seasons
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

It looks like they had a really nice wedding. I'm happy for Molly and Joel. RE: bouquet tossing: I thought only the single gals were supposed to gather to catch it?  Were Amy and Matt already divorced? Either way, I think it was in bad taste for Amy to be in that group. She was the mother of the bride.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I just watched the whole video to completion, did Amy shove her way in the front to get the bouquet?  What an idiot.  She should not have done that, If I were Molly I would have been embarrassed.  I guess Tori was the maid of honor, she made a speech.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm behind and need to watch that; link?  Leave it to Amy!  Probably quickly followed by a selfie with her head and bouquet taking up most of the frame and the happy couple blurred in the distant background...

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1