Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: After the Altar: Two Years Later / S01.E13: Married, Single, and It's Complicated / S01.14: Celebrations and Confrontations

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/31/2021 at 7:09 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

What I don't understand is the source of Matt's appeal! He had three women positively panting for him! WHY

I understand the appeal of Matt.  I can be comfortable in my deep, passionate, burning hatred for Amber while also thinking that Barnett is a catch.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

If I were Amber I would've taken the gift. But I can understand her. Putting aside that Jessica really tried to get together with Barnett after the pods...she did in a way that trash talked Amber. Saying that she thought Barnett would've never gone for someone like her or asking if they had an intellectual bond. It's so condescending and offensive. 

Another thing that made me laugh was when she talked about Mark going out with another person: "how can you talk about emotions with another girl? We are about to get married." What? lol. You were not going to say yes to him. C'mon.

But I do see her point that he didn't defend her when the show came out (i didn't see at the time but what i understood is that she was viewed as the villain and Mark never said anything about it. That sucks.).

Edited by braziliangirl
  • Like 1