Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The funniest part to me was him calling up production and yelling at them because of the editing.   He actually used the words "yelled at them".

You know the producers have to be laughing their collective butts off at him.  Probably taped the call to play at their Christmas Party. 

And he says Bravo is protraying him as the "villian".   "Ass" would be more accurate.  But I think he's doing that to himself.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 6
The funniest part to me was him calling up production and yelling at them because of the editing.   He actually used the words "yelled at them".

I wonder if he yelled at them for hours and made them his bitches?

• Love 17

In the world according to the Whale's Vagina - Bobby was so desperate to get on RHNJ that he went to the casting calls to pick up potential cast members? How does that work? I didn't know they advertised for Bachelor's to join a RH show. Maybe he went to the wrong room? He does appear to have real money. Refreshing how he hasn't mentioned it yet, especially after watching the broke bitches flaunt it like they have it. Oh I forgot - Jim was involved in hiring and auditioning HW's.

IMO the best is that I'm not sure he can keep up with his Twitter story's (delicious little treat - apologies to Twitter for being a doubting Thomas). I thought Amber didn't know what of three shows she'd get (WTF?), all would have highlighted Bobby as a husband's "friend"? No possibility he'd end up in the same room as the Giudice's based on the NJ locale?

Just added orchids to the hand basket to Hell (at least they'll do well in the heat).

Edited for one small grammar mistake - Jim is making me a little paranoid.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 7
He does appear to have real money. Refreshing how he hasn't mentioned it yet, especially after watching the broke bitches flaunt it like they have it.

Yea, Tiny Jim is acting like it's some evil crime that Bobby is wealthy, but works with the fire department. Maybe he likes it? Maybe he wants to give back? Money doesn't turn everyone into an elitist asshole, not even real money - as opposed to credit.

• Love 9

If Jim really was an attorney, as he desperately attempts to get the audience to believe, he would know to shut the fuck up. Any attorney worth his salt tells clients to keep quiet, say as little as possible so as not to divulge info useful to the other side and to avoid digging yourself into a deeper hole. The more Jim talks the deeper he digs himself.

Jim may claim editing is making him look bad but IMO, it's his off camera antics - his sketchy (IMO, criminal) past dealings and his tweeting - that are making him look worse than any editing could ever do.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 5

He is threatening to take legal action against Tamra Tattles - I guess he will make her his  B*tch.

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/09/02/jim-marchese-on-afterbuzz-so-much-delusional-thinking/

in which she basically recaps the interview he gave.  I think it has something to do with this

"Jim seems very proud of the fact that someone from Mortgage Now is charged with fraud."

Apparently he took it to mean Mortgage Now was charged with fraud. But he's so hard to follow.

Here's a link to some of the tweets.

https://twitter.com/TamaraTattles/status/506906585495797760

and here's more.

30iw5yc.jpg

Jim Marches - the gift that keeps on giving!

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 7

Oh, FFS! He has well and truly lost his mind. I really hope whoever TamaraTattles is doesn't "correct" anything.

Also, Tiny Jim can't spell 'subpoena'. Why am I not surprised?

So, between threatening to sue people on Twitter and screaming at production, when does the little elf have time for his actual job? Santa's toys won't make themselves.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 16

I believe a little about what Jim is saying.  I think Bobby is a huge famewhore.  He was all over twitter all last winter in the twins photos.  That guy looks right into the camera like he is god's gift to women.  His family owns a few auto dealerships.

I think Jim had no job prospects at all and never bothered to get admitted.  Maybe he had a prior arrest and thought it would prevent him from being admitted.  Maybe he had a job offer and thought he wouldn't need it.  Who knows.  But he loves saying he is a lawyer - which he can legally say I think.  It is different than saying he is an attorney.  He is a sad, little man.

I don't trust Sirens media.  I think they pulled a lot of shit the last three years with Melissa.  So I don't trust anything with them.  We already saw that "finale" dinner in the screen cap above.  So we know they are fucking with us again this year.  I don't think Jim is a good person.  But I don't think Bobby or the rest of them are saints either.  

• Love 4

So Radar has a story about a RHNJ event in Atlantic City wherein one housewife in particular gave a particularly X-rated demonstration and speech about her husband.  When said husband found out he threatened to sue and all those filmed scenes were cut. Not that I think Radar is a reliable source but this seems like it could be true. They named no names but general consensus in comments was that this pointed to Amber.

Sounds like Amber....I can't imagine another husband ranting about suing. ;-)  Here are two older links to the AC trip. Amber didn't sound thrilled in one. 

http://allthingsrh.com/new-rhonj-cast-film-season-6-atlantic-city/

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/21365/20140620/real-housewives-new-jersey-season-6-spoiler-amber-marchese-feuding-funbag-twins-nicole-napolitanto-teresa-aprea.htm

And yeah, jinjer! The Radar article does mention a strap on. lol!  I can't believe how many comments on Radar think it's Juicy Joe. I doubt he'd call anyone out on legal matters. lol

Edited by diorella78

I believe a little about what Jim is saying.  I think Bobby is a huge famewhore.  He was all over twitter all last winter in the twins photos.  That guy looks right into the camera like he is god's gift to women.  His family owns a few auto dealerships.

I think Jim had no job prospects at all and never bothered to get admitted.  Maybe he had a prior arrest and thought it would prevent him from being admitted.  Maybe he had a job offer and thought he wouldn't need it.  Who knows.  But he loves saying he is a lawyer - which he can legally say I think.  It is different than saying he is an attorney.  He is a sad, little man.

I'm sure everyone who goes on these types of shows are huge famewhores, and Bobby is no exception. But it's so hard to criticize anyone on this show when comparing them to Jim. Wow he's that unlikable, it's amazing. 

I'm not sure about NJ, but in NY lawyer and attorney are synonymous and it's illegal to identify yourself as a lawyer if you are not licensed. There's no way Jim took the Bar and passed it but didn't attempt the last step of getting licensed. It just doesn't happen, unless you're taking the Bar for Barbri or other courses (and when you take the Bar, they make you sign a statement that you are only taking the Bar with the specific intent of becoming a licensed attorney). 

• Love 1

just an fyi:

lots and lots of people take the bar and don't go further to get admitted. It happens. Not all the time--once you've passed the bar, the rest of the stuff is pretty easy to do--but people have been taking the bar for years without any intent to be licensed or to practice as an attorney.

I haven't seen anything to state that Jim failed the bar exam, which I'm sure would've come up by now. And which would make more sense than taking it, passing it and not getting licensed. But even so, people do pass the bar exam and don't take that final step. They're usually people with nothing to prove (i.e. not TinyJim) or people with something to hide (possibly TinyJim)

Jim may NOT state that he is a lawyer or attorney or version of the above. Going to law school and passing the bar exam does NOT make you either. It's like saying "I completed med school so now you have to call me a doctor." As nominal, or cursory, as it may be, you need that license to call yourself a lawyer or an attorney.

I would still like to know how he "manages" litigation--beyond an office manager or coordinator role, which requires little more than a college degree.

• Love 1

just an fyi:

lots and lots of people take the bar and don't go further to get admitted. It happens. Not all the time--once you've passed the bar, the rest of the stuff is pretty easy to do--but people have been taking the bar for years without any intent to be licensed or to practice as an attorney.

I haven't seen anything to state that Jim failed the bar exam, which I'm sure would've come up by now. And which would make more sense than taking it, passing it and not getting licensed. But even so, people do pass the bar exam and don't take that final step. They're usually people with nothing to prove (i.e. not TinyJim) or people with something to hide (possibly TinyJim)

Jim may NOT state that he is a lawyer or attorney or version of the above. Going to law school and passing the bar exam does NOT make you either. It's like saying "I completed med school so now you have to call me a doctor." As nominal, or cursory, as it may be, you need that license to call yourself a lawyer or an attorney.

I would still like to know how he "manages" litigation--beyond an office manager or coordinator role, which requires little more than a college degree.

I'd disagree with you on the "lots and lots"  of people take the bar and never try to get admitted, but I only have anecdotal evidence from my own experience so I'll just agree to disagree about that.

In any case, there have been people on twitter who looked up the successful bar candidates (meaning people who passed the written portion of the Bar exam) for NJ for the year he claims he took the exam, and he wasn't on the list. I don't know if he specified that he took the exam in NJ, but he's also not on the NY list for that year.  So it seems he's lying about something. There is no "failed" list for the Bar in NY or NJ, you're either on the successful candidate list or you're not.  It's strange how he won't just answer straightforward questions about all this though. 

• Love 1

I am not comparing Bobby to Jim.  Jim's a jerk for sure.  Looking at his twitter makes me cringe.  But all winter before I saw anyone of them on tv (admittedly, I didn't follow Amber or Jim), Bobby stood out the most to me.  He was in the center of almost every photo that the twins posted on twitter doing his "sexy" stare right through the camera.  

Jim has said on Twitter that he passed the bar (unless he is lying which he might be), so either he couldn't pass the ethics portion which is usually pro forma, so he might have some past fraud in his life, or he found a job and really didn't think he was going to be using it right away and thought he could get sworn in at a later date.  Was he in-house counsel for that pharmaceutical company or just a sales rep?  I would still think that in-house counsel would have a license to handle small matters.  They wouldn't be farming everything out.

I have a feeling that Jim's sparkling personality came through pretty quickly and the producers knew they had a patsy to work with and ran with it.

I'm not sure how to check bar results myself. I recall that those who passed are posted online, but I don't know if it stays posted for a long time. It's only really relevant to those who took it.

I just assumed if TinyJim was lying, some snarker would've dug up the dirt about his failing the bar exam. Til I hear otherwise, I'll assume he passed because it's such a ridiculous thing to lie about.

Passed, failed, whatever, though, it doesn't matter. He ain't a lawyer either way. He can't depose, he can't issue subpoenas, he can't sign off on any case, he can't make *anyone* his "bitch on the witness stand." The most he can do is what any of us can do--file a complaint against someone, and hire a real lawyer to take the case.

In fact, he's wannabe litigious like every wannabe non-lawyer I've ever met.

p.s. I get so much glee at the fact that his response to unfair editing that made him look like a pissy douche was to....become a pissy douche about it. BWAH! ;-)

p.p.s There's NO way Jim was in-house counsel  to the pharmaceutical company, or any company. In-house attorneys have usually racked up 4-6 years of relevant legal practice already before moving to (largely cushy) in-house jobs. NO inhouse counsel is an unlicensed lawyer. The term "counsel" implies "barred and practicing attorney." He *may* have worked in the legal department, but I think instead he was just a run-of-the-mill sales rep, participating in the same fraud that he later blew the whistle on.

Edited by mmepeacock
  • Love 1

Think ;the Radar article is abt. Amber too.

Who else could this be (and add the comment that Dina made, which is the one I think, referenced in the Radar article)

"Livid, he “immediately phoned Bravo threatening to sue them for defamation of character and slander should this footage ever be shown,” according to the source. “Bravo, likely not wanting to deal with the courtroom drama, opted to shelve the footage.”

But although eagle-eyed viewers might have seen a clue in a recent episode, the RHONJ couple’s nighttime adventures will stay secret for now."

Wonder who put that out there - guessing it was another cast member Jim has angered, or even production.  They have to be sick of him right now. 

Has anyone seen this on radaronline?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-star-caught-in-raunchy-sex-scene-that-lawyers-kept-off-the-air-what-bravo-didnt-want-you-to-see/

Hope the above link posted.

Interesting! Since Jim is sooo litigious, this sounds like him! And if indeed the item is about him, I wouldn't be surprised, (given his personality) at his proclivities in the bedroom...

I can't wait for the AC episode!

OOPS Contretemps, Diorella and Jinjer beat me to it!

It sounds like butterface and wee li'l jimmy. The only one who has bragged and made threats like that before is wee li'l Jimmy.

I wish they would air it we already know who's the real bitch and takes it up the rear. It's Wee li'l jimmy by a strap-on.

Oh that is totally Amber and Jim. I don't see how he can threaten to sue if they air something that happened during filming. I can't imagine Bravo would allow them a contract which reads, "You have control over which scenes make it to air". 

• Love 1

The timing also makes sense since the AC trip was in late December (as per the article I linked above, with a photo of the women posted Dec 30, noting it was from the previous weekend). So it would have happened, obviously, before the First Resp' party and hence Dina knowing some funny little details about what Jim and Amber like to do in the bedroom...heh. 

I just don't get how he could actually sue anyone from Bravo, though. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 3

^^And to add to it, wouldn't/shouldn't Jim be pissed at his wife for getting wasted and spilling the beans? What does Bravo have to do with her loose lips? She was defaming his character, not the network by airing what was supposedly filmed. Unless he would claim production got her that drunk and it was lies or whatever. 

Any guesses? This is going to bother me now because if true, I wanna see the scene!!!!!!!!! hahaha

• Love 1

This is kind of like the Adrienne RHoBH situation. The actual scene where Brandi spills the beans about the surrogate never actually aired, but everyone and their mother knew all about it, and it didn't stop anyone from discussing it online. So Tiny Jim can threaten to sue Sirens over the footage, but it will not stop his pegging predilection from being discussed online. What is he going to do? Sue the internet?

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 4

Season 6 Episode 5 "One Flew Over the Chicken's Nest"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_4gg2KPuhE        At minute 7:29

The big hair pulling snit was over. Theresa had pulled Jim and Amber aside, Melissa and Dina joined them and they were lectured to and insulted by li'l Jimmy. Dina said he didn't need to speak that way, that his attitude was condescending and insulting. Li'l Jimmy said " I'll speak the way I want."

THEN Dina looked at Jim and Amber and said (verbatim), "Oh my God you really are her bitch! You definitely are her bitch!" Then turning to them while walking away, she mimics one hand on someone's back and the other hand below holding something and rotating and forcing it in while saying "Shove it up his ass Amber! Shove it up his ass!"

Who knew Butterface was an ass pirate and li'l Jimmy loves to grab his ankles.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9

Thanks for posting a link to that episode again, hee. 

I saw someone on twitter called him out over the article, and Jim replied "I wouldn't sue over a simulated BJ!"  I was thinking "and for the strap on???"  Someone posted the same thing to him....hahahaha. 

What is amusing to me is someone finally called Jim out for being the twitter troll that he is. A few posters were all "Why am I in this conversation? I didn't even tag Jim!" To which another tweeter responded because Jim trolls #RHONJ looing for all mentions of his name. Worse than Simon and Slade put together! I don't even think Slade went looking for his name (mainly he threatened people who directly tweeted him, but I could be wrong!). lol

• Love 4

What is amusing to me is someone finally called Jim out for being the twitter troll that he is.

This reminded me of an exchange I saw the other morning.  Someone tweeted something about Jim, and he responded that the person had 31000 tweets and she should get a job and contribute to society.

Someone else pointed out that that 31000 tweets were over a 5 year period and equated to something like 500 tweets a month, whereas Jim had 1900 tweets since the beginning of August.

Crickets from Jim.

• Love 8

I wonder if Amber is feeling any anguish as she watches her dream go up in smoke, or is she as delusional as the dwarf & believes that she is America's sweetheart? I should probably be ashamed of myself for how much I enjoy thinking about how they must have been anticipating becoming the First Couple of RHWNJ only to crash & burn. But I honestly don't feel bad in the slightest.

• Love 7

Someone else may have done the "explicit dance" in AC and Amber may have only said that Jimbo likes that too?  I have to say that Melissa/Joe has crossed my mind.  But I don't see him threatening to sue.

Jim really does keep giving....lol

about the Twins' follwers

James Marchese
‏@JLMarchese111
@bravo_rhony @ExxBestFriend they bought twitter followers and pay to have good tweets. Please Terrresssa doesn't even use twitter. Lol

On whether Amber wants to come back

James Marchese
‏@JLMarchese111

@ThenameisLou @ExxBestFriend neither of us do.  But $$$% can change our opinions. Lol...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Love 1

He is threatening to take legal action against Tamra Tattles - I guess he will make her his  B*tch.

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/09/02/jim-marchese-on-afterbuzz-so-much-delusional-thinking/

in which she basically recaps the interview he gave.  I think it has something to do with this

"Jim seems very proud of the fact that someone from Mortgage Now is charged with fraud."

Apparently he took it to mean Mortgage Now was charged with fraud. But he's so hard to follow.

Here's a link to some of the tweets.

https://twitter.com/TamaraTattles/status/506906585495797760

and here's more.

30iw5yc.jpg

Jim Marches - the gift that keeps on giving!

Jesus H. Christ, what is wrong with this guy?

• Love 3

The last bit kind of confirms why someone tweeted his kids seem on edge around him. They have so much fun, so easy going.....but don't dare disappoint him. I think a lot of us commented early on about the dinner table scenes and general hard ass he seemed to be. 

James Marchese
‏@JLMarchese111
@summerskyzz  please, that is funny.  My kids and I have very easy going relationship, love, fun & respect. They don't want to disappoint me.

Can't resist posting this because I LMAO at Bobby's tweet about Atlantic City

...if Jim and Ambahhh were smart they'd capitalize on the AC trip...

...we have Bedroom Kandi...why not Lil Jimmy's?  These two need to just come out and celebrate their freak flag...

• Love 1

Jim is taking the weekend "off" Twitter.  Hmm....I wonder if someone told him to shut up.

James Marchese @JLMarchese111     ·   3h   

Taking the weekend off of Twitter, enjoy the show Sunday!

He probably hasn't showered, or seen his wife and children in weeks.

Are we taking bets to see how long this Twitter vacation actually lasts?

• Love 8

Yes, Lakewood! I'm giving him until about 2 am!

ETA, I bet his first tweet will saying something like, "I had to break my silence to defend ____" (insert himself, Amber, kids, etc.) He'll act like his hand (literally) was forced. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 4

The last bit kind of confirms why someone tweeted his kids seem on edge around him. They have so much fun, so easy going.....but don't dare disappoint him. I think a lot of us commented early on about the dinner table scenes and general hard ass he seemed to be.

"They don't want to disappoint me." I'm sorry but that sounds like a threat some one would make. I can hear Tiny Jim saying that to his kids...he certainly threatens everyone else. Creepy!

• Love 1

He posted he was going off twitter at 11:35 am September 5. Interestingly, around 8pm, same day, this showed up on his timeline - Not sure what he was doing, a reply without an actual reply?  The PreviouslyTV tweet is from August 4.

2ciimns.jpg

Editing because I checked more closely. The PreviouslyTV tweet has been re-tweeted once  and for that retweet it shows this.

"1 user has asked not to be shown in this view. Learn More"

The tweet has also been favorited twice, same thing is shown for 1 favorite:

"1 user has asked not to be shown in this view. Learn More"

Guessing that is him, but what he's up to, no clue.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2

I think he has retweeted a bunch of stuff today.  I guess that doesn't count as tweeting.    He will probably steal Amber's phone and start tweeting under her name or set up dumbie accounts.  I think he is addicted to twitter.

• Love 1

I think he has retweeted a bunch of stuff today.  I guess that doesn't count as tweeting.    He will probably steal Amber's phone and start tweeting under her name or set up dumbie accounts.  I think he is addicted to twitter.

A twitter-addicted twit....what an idiot!!  :-)

My theory is that he got a "cyst and decease" (© Tamara Judge) from Bravo or Sirens Media telling him to stop with the tweeting.   Because he's an arrogant little boy and thinks he's smarter than everyone else, he retweeting because he figures they can't nail him for what someone else is saying.

In any event, I think he's trying to make a point about something to someone.

• Love 5

I am guessing Jim is a elitist snob making up for his own background --almost in the same vein as the Dubrows (OC). He is edumacated! Don't you know? He's 'trained as a lawyer!"....Rino and Bobby are 'blue collar'. That is what I get from his snotty ass reply-tweet. 

I get the impression that, overall, Jim Marchese dreamed and still dreams of being like Jordan Belfort, only the movie version, lol! Being a "big man" and a "high roller", having the "respect" of his underlings, a "hawt wife" and fast talker with kool cars. pfffft

Oh, but he is like Jordan Belfort ... short, ugly and sleazy!

• Love 1