Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Frozendiva

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

Darcey, tell Georgi to take a picture and he can send it to you and you’ll know exactly what his room looks like! I know, right?

• Laugh 2

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Especially if you cut it on the bias. So I hear. 

I used my new corn zipper today. Well, I bought it last fall.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Those OUTFITS. Just imagine walking down the street and seeing Darcey bearing down on you, in her skin tight pleather pants, bustier, and huge fake fur coat, extensions blowing in the breeze. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Why is Florian so negative about Stace talking to a doctor about having a kid?

Just a wild stab, but I'm going to hazard a guess that he does not want kids. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey, there is one red flag after the next with this guy. If you have money, hire an investigator to check him out.

She thinks she's the investigator.   This suggestion is toooo logical for our girl Darcy.

• Like 2

Was that Stacey telling Darcey that she’s a sugar mama? How can they always manage to see each other’s flaws, but never apply that to themselves?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Those OUTFITS. Just imagine walking down the street and seeing Darcey bearing down on you, in her skin tight pleather pants, bustier, and huge fake fur coat, extensions blowing in the breeze. 

Just a wild stab, but I'm going to hazard a guess that he does not want kids. 

My guess is he does not want kids with HER.   He'll hang around for awhile, as it suits him, then he's off.   His future love/wife will be the mother of his kids.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why is Florian so negative about Stace talking to a doctor about having a kid?

Is that a trick question?

I’m unattached so I might not know what the protocol is, but can’t a 46yo woman go to her gynecologist without a permission slip from her husband?

• Like 4

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is that a trick question?

I’m unattached so I might not know what the protocol is, but can’t a 46yo woman go to her gynecologist without a permission slip from her husband?

I would think so. But this guy appears to have nothing to do and just lurks around.

• Laugh 1

Feel the chemistry between Stacey and Wolfie...

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

I see the Derricos commercial and all I can think about is “clown car uterus.” Whoever is responsible for that gem, kudos to you.

• Like 1

Look at the numb despair on Florian's feral face. He looks like he's been waterboarded or been beaten across the soles of his feet. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

I’m really not in the mood to see Darcey’s daughters on the show. I mean fine a TH here and there but not their own storylines....

• Like 3

I wish I had run into Stacey and Florian. I would be terrified, but when else could I see a real half-dead, half-wolf boy in person?

• Laugh 5

16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Father Silva said Georgi is balding and that’s why he wears the cheer ponytail lol. 

When they first came out, I had the black haired Barbie with a ponytail. I decided I wanted to see her hair down, so I snipped the elastic band. To my horror, she only had hair in a circle around the hairline and was totally bald otherwise. Maybe Georgi has the same problem. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

I think it's a nice comparison between the young cute natural- looking girls, and the sleazy looking, badly aging Mom.

• Like 2

That corset looks too small for Darcey’s girls.

Oh my god Stacey and Darcey, stop saying “you look snatched.” You have no idea what you’re saying. You’re using the slang completely wrong.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Hey Stacey how much $$$ did Florian bring to the marital estate?

• Laugh 2

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD STACEY! WHAT IS THAT OUTFIT??

🎵Who’s Bad?🎵

• Laugh 1

Note to D&S, Dianna Rigg wore those outfits so much better than you two. And her outfits were ten times more tasteful.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Do either of these women own a cocktail dress?

Do they own a pair of dress slacks and a blouse? Do they own some jeans that fit, or a slouchy sweater? My god their clothing choices sear my eyeballs. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

The pleather jacket with the plastic probably was not cheap.

It only looks that way.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Do they own a pair of dress slacks and a blouse? Do they own some jeans that fit, or a slouchy sweater? My god their clothing choices sear my eyeballs. 

It only looks that way.

Sort of paraphrasing Dolly Parton - it costs a lot of money to look this cheap!

• Laugh 2

I’m so sick of all these huge saggy boobs on display...between these two and the HEA crew...put them away!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

They are walking examples of, "What Not To Wear".  

Yet Stacey fancies herself to be Mr. Lupine’s stylist. Go figure. 🤷‍♀️

• Laugh 1

The “friends” from central casting. “Amos”sounds like the local weather and traffic reporter. 

• Laugh 3

Georgia looks horrible in his THs. I actually love long hair on guys but Georgi’s Is really bad. Really bad.

• Like 1

Is anyone drunk yet? We only have about 12 minutes left for someone to start sobbing drunkenly and lurch out of the room. 

Just now, Doublemint said:

Stacy needs to stfu!   She is ruining the night for everyone.

She is trying with all her might to scuttle her sister's relationship. She cannot stand that Darcey has a guy. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

I love how a Darcey always falls apart when she meets the guy’s friends...

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I see Florian is adding a lot to the party.

He’s running low on blood. Time for a quick flight down a dark alley for some fresh necks.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

I’m sorry but I giggle every time I see Chuck fake cry “this is my worst nightmare.”

• Laugh 5

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is anyone drunk yet? We only have about 12 minutes left for someone to start sobbing drunkenly and lurch out of the room. 

She is trying with all her might to scuttle her sister's relationship. She cannot stand that Darcey has a guy. 

Yes, you're right - they have such a rivalry, and it's killing her to see Darcy with Georgi.

• Like 3

Well, another lovely evening out with the Silva sisters. 

Drunken yelling and accusations? Check. 

Friends, rigid with embarrassment? Check. 

Smug smirks from Stacey? Check. 

• Like 4