Type keyword(s) to search

S03: Week 4: July 25, 2021-July 30, 2021

• Start Topic

(edited)

I know that Cinco didn't exactly say this, but what he's SAYING kind of sounds like "All these women are interchangeable to me, so I don't care".  And with that same relaxed who cares attitude.

He also doesn't want to let Korey partner up with Leslie even though he has TWO women waiting for him on the other side, because he wants Leslie for himself too.  I mean Jesus.  Just get their numbers and call them after the show.

Omg I thought the camerapeople were showing Leslie blowing Cinco behind the trees.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4

The whole Casa Amor thing was pretty dull this year. Was it always so short before? 3 or 4 days doesn't seem like enough time for anything to 'happen'. Then again maybe in Love Island time that's a lifetime.

• Love 2

Olivia is an idiot. Pick any of the guys and see what happens! She's the problem here. Kam was adorable. 

I still don't feel bad for Trina. The one thing Cinco has done right is say he has feelings for both this whole dang show. 

Isabelle's face seems ill proportioned. Kay was such a non-entity.

Shannon clearly recognized Genevieve and is not a fan. Why didn't they show us that?

• Love 8

Genevieve really resembles Alanis Morissette sometimes.

Thank you for posting Isabelle's name.  Poor Isabelle :( 

It was pretty obvious that Trina was going to come back alone for Cinco after Shannon was cheering and clapping after Cinco made his decision.  

It's funny how Leslie acted like a tempter on Temptation Island.  She was basically like I don't care what any of you do I want to flirt and have fun and that's it.

• Love 2

Okay, I had two to go through tonight so I hadn't commented on Casa Amor any, but I think people much covered it.

I can't beleive what a dog Cinco is. He just wants to again kick his decision down the road again only this time it'll be Trina, Cash AND Leslie in the mix as she stayed via Corey (who is indeed completely in the friend zone). He made NO decision because all three girls are still remaining for him to make out with and tell how conflicted he is and again make no decisions.

If I were Corey I'd have been PISSED that after a 4 second couch pounce Cinco comes back to the group and has his arm around her and haolding her hand right in front of Corey. You dick, have a shred of class/looking out for a guy you've known now much longer than four seconds. That one really got to me! But yes Corey, you are Mayor of the Zone.

you-waited-too-long-to-make-your-move-and-now-10151096.png.a9a026f8faabde16f511e370b36985cf.png

But as I just wanted to see the Villa burn, I'm mostly good with the non-Corey portion of the results. I now want Kyra to say to Will that, no, your rolling around in bed with another women for a few days and then still coming back to me doesn't make a relationship stronger.

I guess I was in the minority of the 'not that hot' assessment of Flo. Now Leslie on the other hand is freakin adorable. I don't understand the 'under my cleavage' tattoo placement though.

• Love 4

Yeah, agreed that Casa Amor was not enough time. It should have been this entire week, and then I think Will would have likely chosen Flo, and maybe some other shake-ups. Why is Olivia here?!?! The fact that everyone else has had multiple “partners” that they could see themselves with, she’s just too picky and not even trying. Olivia, you don’t need to MARRY any of these “boys”—just spend a couple of weeks together. When is this show ending? Are more people really coming? I can’t imagine it’s that many more. I wonder whether Cinco really chose Trina or it’s just that he couldn’t choose Cash? What’s the deal with Leslie? She looked heartbroken that Cinco didn’t pick her but then she was ALSO nearly passing out hoping Korey would pick her, so she’s just here to be on TV with anyone. She’s the opposite of Olivia. Meanwhile poor Isabelle was practically hysterical. Jeesh, was she really crying over someone she’s known for 2 days or was it that her chances to be on TV were dwindling? I wonder whether Kyra is going to have that big of a reaction after Will confesses about Flo?

• Love 6

Olivia coming back single?  Why? Why not pick SOMEone just to remain in a couple?  Now she has eyes for Korey??  Absence makes the heart grow fonder . . . .

I really thought Cinco would pick Leslie.  Maybe he figured Korey would definitely pick her, thus she'd remain in the villa.  Let the games begin, er, continue!

Cash.  I really thought she'd come back single so she could put all her effort into Cinco. Again.  I was pleasantly surprised.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Now Leslie on the other hand is freakin adorable. I don't understand the 'under my cleavage' tattoo placement though.

Shot in the dark-

I think maybe *just maybe* Leslie likes attention.  

1 hour ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

Cash.  I really thought she'd come back single so she could put all her effort into Cinco. Again.  I was pleasantly surprised.

I truly believe this is her plan and poor Charlie is just ammunition. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

After Cash came back they showed everyone celebrating on the couch.  Will was leaned over to Shannon and there was talking.  I get suspicious that she might have told Will that Kyra stayed alone.  I think they should be kept apart till they make their decision.  I am also surprised that they did not send any photos to the villas before the recoupling.  One photo usually causes a lot of drama.  I was really disappointed they did not send photos this season.

Olivia should just leave.  She is dead weight.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

I can’t wait to watch Will give his nonsense explanation of his behavior with Flo. We all know Kyra is going to cry a bunch but ultimately forgive him and agree that it was just a “test” that they passed in the end. Vomit. 
I also think Josh happily made out with as many girls as he could, but that will get brushed under the rug as the show sells us the story line that Josh and Shannon are madly in love and loyal to each other since day 1. You just know they’re going to break up within in 90 days of leaving the island. 
I’m looking forward to the Cinco and Cash drama. Poor Trina is going to quickly realize that Cinco didn’t really pick her. He picked Cash. I loved watching his sad face when Cash came back all glowing with Charlie. Serves him right. But I have a feeling Cash will pick Cinco in the end. For whatever reason, Cash seems convinced Cinco is her future husband. 
Basically, this show is all about young, hot people making out and making bad decisions, which to be fair, is what young people do in real life anyway. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Oy, poor Korey. He's going to get his heart stomped on again. Leslie doesn't want to be with him and she might even dislike him; when Arielle told him to stand to announce his decision, Leslie rolled her eyes.

Olivia LOL. No, you don't like Korey, but we're getting close to the end so if you can keep him in the villa as a friend couple until it's over, it's fine. Nothing wrong with a free vacation. But if you're going to keep talking yourself into thinking you like guys that you don't like, why couldn't you do that with Javonny?

Shannon is one of the worst people to ever be on this show but at least she keeps things interesting. Since she seems to hate her, I'd like her and Genny to get in at least one Alexis-Crystal style fight before the end of the season and end up fully clothed in the pool trying to snatch each other's wigs off. And she waited what, 30 seconds, to tell Kyra that Will seemed nervous and Kyra better talk to him? Let Kyra celebrate for a minute before you try to make her miserable.

Trina and Cinco reuniting was the least romantic thing ever. They didn't even kiss. She was talking and laughing and he was just smiling politely, waiting for death. He looked more anxious about Cash's return than Trina's. I'm pretty sure Cash will go back to him, Trina will leave without recoupling, and not sure what will happen with Charlie, who seems like a pretty good guy. The only complication is Leslie, who might still pursue Cinco too.

Overall, Casa Amor was a bust. Most of the new people only got about 5 minutes of total screen time.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

Olivia coming back single?  Why? Why not pick SOMEone just to remain in a couple?  Now she has eyes for Korey??  Absence makes the heart grow fonder . . . .

Ugh!  I find her so transparent and manipulative.

14 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

And she waited what, 30 seconds, to tell Kyra that Will seemed nervous and Kyra better talk to him? Let Kyra celebrate for a minute before you try to make her miserable.

Shannon is the worst

• Love 6
4 hours ago, LakeGal said:

I am also surprised that they did not send any photos to the villas before the recoupling.  One photo usually causes a lot of drama.  I was really disappointed they did not send photos this season.

I'm not remembering this? Did they send photos to their phones??

3 hours ago, fishcakes said:

And she waited what, 30 seconds, to tell Kyra that Will seemed nervous and Kyra better talk to him? Let Kyra celebrate for a minute before you try to make her miserable.

Agreed, Shannon is the world's biggest buzz kill! "You better talk to your man!" *eye roll*

I also agree that Casa Amore was too damned short. One of them said it was three days (plus the day that they did the recoupling that night).  Somewhere there is an accountant and an interior designer crying on each other's shoulders about what a waste it was!

• Love 6

For someone who doesn't seem that interested in dating Black men, Olivia sure loves wasting Black men's time. First stringing Javonny along for 3 weeks, then halfheartedly entertaining Kam (only to come back single...why?), and now she's suddenly into Korey? What? This is Moira all over again, but without any of the charm or entertainment.

I can't believe Josh stayed loyal and Will cheated. Honestly, I would've respected Will more to pick Flo. The whole "yeah we made out several times over several days but it showed me I really want you" defense just makes him look like a garden variety horndog. Johnny sends his regards. At least Will had actual conversations with Flo. Kyra acts more and more like a high school girlfriend.

Korey seems like one of those people who's only interested if the person is somewhat emotionally unavailable to him. Isabel was all in on him and laser focused, which he seemed almost bored by. Instead, he locks in on Leslie after watching her hang all over Cinco.

Similarly, Cash has Charlie, who embodies everything she wanted and has been vocal about putting her first, and yet she's still angsting and waffling about Cinco. At a certain point, you need to just admit you crave toxicity.

I was disappointed Cinco didn't pick Leslie to squash the triangle. He seemed way more smitten with her than in any of his dull, monotone interactions with Trina and Cash. Now of course he gets all three options to ping pong between. Ugh.

Who would've guessed Shannon/Josh would be the most stable couple? This season is kinda stalling.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Who would've guessed Shannon/Josh would be the most stable couple?

I think part of what's kept them together is that Shannon feels like she's got the upper hand. She can't go more than one day without mentioning that she and Josh have trust issues because of WHAT HE DID and that she's working hard to trust him again. Even her recoupling speech last night was a dig at him and how untrustworthy he is. "I was just hoping that you kept your word because I kept my word!" She stays with Josh because she likes having someone she can feel is constantly begging for her approval. And I've been meaning to ask this for a few days, but what was it he did again? Was it just that after the Aimee date (which he had no say about) he didn't immediately reassure Shannon and then at the next challenge he kissed Aimee? At the time she started complaining about him, I didn't think any of that was a big deal and now I'm not sure exactly what heinous thing he's supposed to have done.

4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

What happened to the new Casa Amor guys who weren't picked?  We didn't see them so did they leave?

Yes, they're gone, along with the three women who weren't picked.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

This season is kinda stalling.

So many people are like "Well, I'm just waiting til Cinco decides..." that it's dragging the core of the cast down.  He was never going to 'choose' Leslie because then he knows Trina would have gone home and he's lose an option. Instead of making him decide CA just added another person to the mix of his 'confusion'. The dude is simply NEVER going to decide. He just keeps kicking the ball down the street so to speak. Dude must emit some SERIOUS pheromones or something because babes just seem drawn to him and then they are all hearts in their eyes over him. I don't understand...

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

I'm not sure exactly what heinous thing he's supposed to have done.

I'm pretty sure that yeah it was the challenge when he didn't chose her to kiss when he had open option to. Get a glimpse of life with Shannon and run Josh, run.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

It's strange that they didn't show them hugging the other bros and leaving.

They didn't show the CA portion of the recoupling last year either. I remember because I really wanted to see the reaction of whatever-her-name-was who was all over Johnny when he said he was going back to Cely. This year, I guess I'm glad they didn't show it. Four guys out of five getting rejected -- and poor Kam! rejected in favor of no one! -- would be too sad.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

I think part of what's kept them together is that Shannon feels like she's got the upper hand.

But also that nobody else seems to want Shannon or Josh?  Especially Josh?  Did any of the women even halfheartedly try go to for him?  Or are they both sending "Please don't try me" signals to everyone?  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

But also that nobody else seems to want Shannon or Josh?  Especially Josh?  Did any of the women even halfheartedly try go to for him?  Or are they both sending "Please don't try me" signals to everyone?  

Gabe was interested in Shannon, but she shut that down pretty quickly. And I think there was one other guy, but I can't remember who now. But Josh, no. Aimee was the last person to show any interest in him and that didn't last long. The new women were talking about his pretty eyes, but no one went for him. Maybe Genny warned them about how mean Shannon can be.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

Have they explained how Genny knows the dreaded Shannon?

She's best friends with Shannon's little sister, supposedly. I was surprised Shannon seems to hate her, but I guess that explains why Genny had no qualms about initially being into Josh.

1 hour ago, Wandering Snark said:

So many people are like "Well, I'm just waiting til Cinco decides..." that it's dragging the core of the cast down.  He was never going to 'choose' Leslie because then he knows Trina would have gone home and he's lose an option. Instead of making him decide CA just added another person to the mix of his 'confusion'. The dude is simply NEVER going to decide. He just keeps kicking the ball down the street so to speak. Dude must emit some SERIOUS pheromones or something because babes just seem drawn to him and then they are all hearts in their eyes over him. I don't understand...

The most boring man has the most power. Him perpetually "deciding" is an answer. He doesn't want anyone, just the attention of everyone chasing him.

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

Have they explained how Genny knows the dreaded Shannon?

Genny is best friend's with Shannon's younger sister, I think.  Which further illustrates that the new women sent to the villa were so young, while the new guys sent to Casa Amor were older.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

I think part of what's kept them together is that Shannon feels like she's got the upper hand. She can't go more than one day without mentioning that she and Josh have trust issues because of WHAT HE DID and that she's working hard to trust him again. Even her recoupling speech last night was a dig at him and how untrustworthy he is. "I was just hoping that you kept your word because I kept my word!" She stays with Josh because she likes having someone she can feel is constantly begging for her approval. And I've been meaning to ask this for a few days, but what was it he did again? Was it just that after the Aimee date (which he had no say about) he didn't immediately reassure Shannon and then at the next challenge he kissed Aimee? At the time she started complaining about him, I didn't think any of that was a big deal and now I'm not sure exactly what heinous thing he's supposed to have done.

Yes, they're gone, along with the three women who weren't picked.

For the life of me, I can’t recall any big “betrayal” by Josh beyond what you mentioned. He was forced to go on that hot tub date with Aimee—and literally nothing happened beyond him saying he and Shannan had a good connection! I THINK Josh perhaps made the mortal mistake of telling Shannan that he was open to getting to know new people. But I have no recollection of him even kissing anyone outside of the challenges. Or, if it happened, I presume it was all confined to an episode and he never “left” Shannan. She’s moping around like a scorned woman like Cash or Trina or Korey. It’s really stupid of her because if she just shut the hell up and trusted Josh, the $100,000 would be theirs. But since she’s constantly needling him that she can’t trust him, then I don’t have faith in them as a couple and they’re not getting my vote, even though they are the most solid long-term couple, now that Will “cheated.”

• Love 5
(edited)

I already hate that "shriek" that Cash throws out randomly and now it's gravitated to Olivia and she just did it when "confessing" to Korey her "feelings" for him YEAH. RIGHT.  God these women are SO. FAKE

Cinco.  LOL.  WHAT IS THERE TO EVEN SAY ANYMORE HAHAHAHHAHAHA oh my god!!!!!  I thought Johnny was so hot last season and then my opinion of him went to zero.  Now this season, Cinco was always the hottest guy and now..... Mr. Mumbles.  How could anyone be attracted to this type of mumblecore personality?  He wants nothing and anything and everything and I don't know and who cares and blah blah blah and mumble mumble mumble.

And Cash acting like they have this great, dramatic, Romeo & Juliet romance that two families in Verona are warring over to keep them apart hahahahahahahahahaha

And now Shannon is trying to make Kyra dump Will that's just great.  That's totally her business and she totally cares about Kyra ("I HAD to sleep with Kyra", she says.  Had to.  Like Kyra is a disgusting piece of shit.  Fuck off Shannon.  FOREVER.)

I kind of love Charlie on Cash's behalf.  

Oh no now this conversation with Kyra and Cinco.  Now Cinco's having second third quatro cinco thoughts.  Aw god.  And seeing how big he looks next to Kyra makes him look hot again.......

This episode is so funny.  First Shannon and Cash doing the musical.

Now, the host: "Trina gives Cinco the warmest of welcomes."  Trina:  "So what do you want now".  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That's 5 Cinco laughs from me!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Cash is annoying as hell now and she's gone over into Cely territory with that shrieking.   I'm at the point now that I don't care who wins the money as long as it's not her (or Shannon or Olivia).

This Genny chick's mouth is going a mile a minute.  Poor Jeremy, lol. 

Shannon thinks she's soooooo mature and above everyone else.  🙄

I see you Cinco.  👀You're just playing Cash for that money.  The couple that went through "trials and tribulations" and came out stronger.  I still think Will and Kyra have got you two beat though.

One of the guys just told Cash to SHUT UP!  Good for him.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Narrator:  Cash and Korey are more platonic than me and my therapist aren't.

Korey had to listen to Olivia make up how she "suddenly" had "feelings" for Will and now she's moving onto him?  I'm legitimately worried for Korey's brain.  

It is ALWAYS. RAINING!!!!!  Does anyone know how the rainy season in Hawaii works?  Really stupid question probably but I'm going to use the "I'm Canadian" excuse yet again.  Sorreee #NotSorreee

This is a spoiler for this episode, just in case people are reading now and watching later

Spoiler

Cannot believe Cinco is finally being assertive and honest.  After 3 weeks of mumbling.  What a damn plot twist.

Oh yeah, and Jeremy is there!!!!!!!!!!  I saw him once this episode hahahaha.  The editors consider Jeremy more boring than Olivia. 😩

tenor (7).gif

I want to go to Cinco's boxing class 😩

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3

OMG. Kyra forgave Will way too easily. I want her to see footage and I want drama!

Where has this assertive and decisive Cinco been? He only has himself to blame if he ends up single and I hope he does. BUUUT Trina, blindsided? No, you deluded yourself since he coupled with you even though he did say he was still interested in her too. 

Olivia and Korey kissing was the most awkward thing ever. I don't buy their connection.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Court said:

Olivia and Korey kissing was the most awkward thing ever. I don't buy their connection.

Not for a second!! This is another clear case of people creating things in their head that just ain't there in "reality". But putting it out there outside of your imagination is another thing all together. So I guess they can both pretend things into reality, I guess?? I'm confused.

Speaking of confused: Cinco. *shakes his head* "Okay, yeah we're over then." says Cash until the next day when they are back together. I'm more sick of Cash's ott "personality" than even Cinco's mumbling. I'm tired of it. Damn tired.

I guess it was a partial development in that Cinco has at least decided against leading on one of his three potential girls. If I was Trina during her crying spell post "breakup" I'd have told Cash that she was the last face she wanted to see right now and if you'd kindly fuck off that'd be great.

I'm actually tired of everyone at this point pretty much. I don't want Cash to win or we'll have to barrage her with insults just so her gaint ego and head can fit through the exits...

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I just realized that Korey looks like a friend of mine who also has big nice teeth and nice cheekbones 😩

Korie looks like my son's class got to him with the Crayola bin.  Every night I find a new Most Hideous Tattoo.

Nice chompers on that kid, though. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

It seems like they’re just picking love interests lottery style or something now. Suuuuuuure, Olivia and Korey both had secret feelings for each other. It’s not that you’re both forever alone and would otherwise risk going home. But, at this point I might just vote to give those two the money for the hell of it.

Kyra is in deep denial over Will! She really glossed over that fast! She has it so built up in her mind that he’s her Prince Charming that she’s not going to let a pesky thing like him making out with another girl for 3 days/nights straight get in the way of that. Though, he did lie when he said he “never considered” choosing Flo. Sir, this is all on tape! (What do we say nowadays that “videotape” is no longer used? Digital recording is too wordy.) But I guess she’s at least smart enough to know if she doesn’t make a big deal about it while filming the show, they’ll likely win the money. But when she goes home and watches this back or her friends/family tell him how he really acted with Flo, she’ll cycle between full Trina and full Shannan. 

Shannan, on the other hand, has not figured out to hold it under wraps for the money! Damn, she won’t let up on my man, Josh. I don’t even really like Josh, but Shannan is such a jealous shrew that here I am calling him “my man” like he’s my best dude bro. Josh, buddy brah, you don’t deserve this! You treated her right, and if she’s acting like this nonstop for the few weeks you’ve known her, imagine being married to her!

Okay, so we kind of knew Cinco was going to finally try to choose Cash. But I’m very confused how Cash told him she wants him to express his feelings and fight for her, and when he does, she goes and immediately makes out in bed with Charlie?! I guess I was assuming they’d have their big romantic moment. But in the morning she’s telling the girls Cinco finally chose her and she’s going to choose him…maybe?? You just told him you still want him! I guess she just now wants to torture him by acting like she can’t choose between the two guys now. I think Cash is still waiting on Cinco to make some type of romantic gesture—like try to set up a little date in the corner of the villa or something. Mumbling that he finally chooses her (because he’s jealous of seeing her with someone else, perhaps) isn’t the grand romantic declaration Cash was hoping for.

But if that happens, can we please get Trina off this show and to a therapist to finally put this woman out of her misery? How the hell is she telling Cinco that she’s “blindsided”? You’ve been crying over him every episode! Sometimes multiple times an episode! Even when he was with you, you constantly told him you think he wants to be with Cash. Meanwhile, Cash did the opposite—you really want to be with me. I’m starting to think Cinco was just brainwashed by the both of them to choose Cashay.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 5

Olivia suddenly realized (likely with help from Cash) that she's on a game show where one must be in a couple to win. 

Spoiler

Rumors that Cinco left a serious girlfriend at home to do this show, promising he'd just play along to try to win.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Sadly, these people have somehow gotten both boring and overly dramatic. I'll continue to watch, but my interest has shifted to Fboy Island. (Nikki Glaser is no Matt Hoffman, but it's still damn funny.)

For anyone who's interested it's on HBO (and Crave in Canada too) I've got the first 3 episodes taped and ready

3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Sir, this is all on tape! (What do we say nowadays that “videotape” is no longer used? Digital recording is too wordy.)

It's like how the "Save" icon is always a disk but I'm sure Generation Z has never seen a floppy disk in person.

3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Okay, so we kind of knew Cinco was going to finally try to choose Cash. But I’m very confused how Cash told him she wants him to express his feelings and fight for her, and when he does, she goes and immediately makes out in bed with Charlie?! I guess I was assuming they’d have their big romantic moment. But in the morning she’s telling the girls Cinco finally chose her and she’s going to choose him…maybe?? You just told him you still want him! I guess she just now wants to torture him by acting like she can’t choose between the two guys now. I think Cash is still waiting on Cinco to make some type of romantic gesture—like try to set up a little date in the corner of the villa or something. Mumbling that he finally chooses her (because he’s jealous of seeing her with someone else, perhaps) isn’t the grand romantic declaration Cash was hoping for.

I mean, I give Cash credit actually.  She doesn't want to hurt Charlie and just immediately kick him to the curb.  I understand that she can't just do that. I do really feel bad for Charlie though because he was basically used as a tool for Cash to feel better and make Cash jealous.  And, it worked.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

But if that happens, can we please get Trina off this show and to a therapist to finally put this woman out of her misery? How the hell is she telling Cinco that she’s “blindsided”? You’ve been crying over him every episode! Sometimes multiple times an episode! Even when he was with you, you constantly told him you think he wants to be with Cash. Meanwhile, Cash did the opposite—you really want to be with me. I’m starting to think Cinco was just brainwashed by the both of them to choose Cashay.

Yes, definitely.  It's like a self fulfilling prophecy.  And what did Trina say it blew my mind.  Something like "I've been blindsided everyday" or "I've been blindsided since the beginning"?  Whaaaaaaaaaaat?  Cash's reaction was so funny.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

All of these people are boring now.  They look bored.  Jeremy looks like he's about to drift off to sleep any second and he has no interest at all in Genny.

Bring on some more fresh meat -- hot fresh meat-- and blow this shit up!  

• Love 5

Cash’s Cinco obsession is really ruining my ability to root for her. Poor Charlie has to spend every conversation talking about fucking Cinco. And now she just seems to be using him as a prop to make Cinco jealous and punish him the way that she felt that he punished her unfairly with Trina. I think she is still going to win regardless of who she picks as long as it’s not Cinco because Twitter still generally likes her, but she’s getting progressively more irritating to watch. 

Korey’s sudden realization that he has feelings for Olivia came out of absolutely nowhere, even for this show. I think they are both just trying to hook up with someone from the beginning because they think that will make them a more viable couple for the money. It only took him about five seconds to totally forget about Leslie.

I am genuinely concerned for Trina. I think this show is absolutely destroying her self-esteem. She came on the island thinking she was this hot commodity and now has been basically ignored, crying, and dumped the whole time. 

I don’t want anyone to win the money. They are all really boring and there’s no genuine couples to cheer on. It feels like everyone is just trying to fake it till the end

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I am genuinely concerned for Trina. I think this show is absolutely destroying her self-esteem. She came on the island thinking she was this hot commodity and now has been basically ignored, crying, and dumped the whole time. 

That's so true.  It happens to people, but so rarely on TV 😔

• Love 2

Cash and Shannon singing made me want to clonk their heads together.

Cinco doesn't want anyone and he's making that pretty clear to us, but I guess when you're in it it's harder to see.

Trina: Do you want to be with me?
Cinco: I wish you the best.
Trina: Do you want to be with me?
Cinco: I want you to find someone who will make you happy.
Trina: Do you think you're the person who will make me happy?
Cinco: I truly wish you the best.
Trina (later): We're going to work on our relationship!

Cinco: I'm glad you found Charlie.
Cash: So you're not going to fight for me?
Cinco: All I want is for you to be happy and you seem happy with Charlie.
Cash: NOOOO! I watched you and Trina make out and I fought for you anyway! Why won't you fight for me?
Cinco: I don't want to ruin your happiness with Charlie.
Cash: Look I specifically brought Charlie in here to make you jealous and you're not cooperating so you and I are done forever.
Cash (later): I need to talk to Cinco again.

mcfly GIF

4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Okay, so we kind of knew Cinco was going to finally try to choose Cash. But I’m very confused how Cash told him she wants him to express his feelings and fight for her, and when he does, she goes and immediately makes out in bed with Charlie?! I guess I was assuming they’d have their big romantic moment. But in the morning she’s telling the girls Cinco finally chose her and she’s going to choose him…maybe?? You just told him you still want him!

I don't think Cash really wants him. It's just that her ego can't accept that he rejected her once. It's funny because at the time, she handled it really well, but I think seeing how beloved she was on social media and how many new guys came in interested in her, her head grew three sizes and now she's determined to have Cinco back just to prove he was wrong to leave her. Trina is the flip side of that; I don't think she really wants Cinco for himself either, but her self-esteem is so fragile that if he leaves her then she falls apart. She did the same thing with Jeremy but it didn't last as long and since she moved right on to Cinco she held it together. But all the new guys coming in have been watching and aren't going to come near her and her issues, which is only making her worse. I feel concerned for her, but it's hard to take her constant self-pity. Telling Cinco he "robbed her" of the entire LI experience? Please. She set that whole thing in motion.

TL;DR, but shorter: I feel bad for Charlie, first and foremost. I also feel bad for Cinco, who's basically a dumb but not bad guy, playing the game the way it was intended to be played which landed him in the world's worst soap opera. I'm sympathetic to Trina's emotional problems but glad I don't know her in real life. Cash can go sit in the ocean.

13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It is ALWAYS. RAINING!!!!!  Does anyone know how the rainy season in Hawaii works?

Rainy season in Hawaii is winter and spring, so not right now, but even in the dry months, it tends to rain often, just not for very long, like maybe five minutes at a time. They're on the Big Island, which is one of the wetter islands.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Rainy season in Hawaii is winter and spring, so not right now, but even in the dry months, it tends to rain often, just not for very long, like maybe five minutes at a time. They're on the Big Island, which is one of the wetter islands.

Ohhhhhh ok.  I knew that you would have the answer.  That doesn't sound so bad, 5 minutes at a time, at least.  And at least  they're in Hawaii.

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Ohhhhhh ok.  I knew that you would have the answer. 

Ha. I don't know how to take that. Someone once told me a long story and then said, "you didn't ask, but I know you like information," and I felt the same way about that. Anyway, I do think it's strange that they show it raining so much on LI. It's like on Survivor where every night has a full moon.

• LOL 3