Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03 Jiminy Crickets

• Start Topic

Robyn struggles to get her home and work life in balance, while Wendy turns to the Grand Dame for some much needed advice. Mia shares a traumatic childhood experience that has left her with difficulty connecting with her mother. With Ashley days away from going into labor, Gizelle decides to gather the ladies for a Pamper Party to celebrate the mom-to-be. Unfortunately, this spa day becomes anything but relaxing.

Airdate: 07.25.2021

Oh good, yelling in a spa!

• LOL 6

When these girls and Mia are talking about Mia getting her clitoris “done” but yet talking about “flaps” are they confusing actual body parts here or what is going on?

I have never heard of a clitoris “surgery” other than mutilation from certain countries where the mutilators should be dealt with in the harshest way.😡

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I have never heard of a clitoris “surgery” other than mutilation from certain countries where the mutilators should be dealt with in the harshest way.😡

There is a clitoral unhooding which exposes more of the clitoris and is sometimes done during a labiaplasty or vaginoplasty. That being said if one thing has been demonstrated across shows on Bravo a lot of women do not know basic facts about their anatomy. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
(edited)
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

There is a clitoral unhooding which exposes more of the clitoris and is sometimes done during a labiaplasty or vaginoplasty. That being said if one thing has been demonstrated across shows on Bravo a lot of women do not know basic facts about their anatomy. 

Thank you!

I could not fathom that an unhooding would be a “flap” removal but maybe that’s the deal if paired with the other a description 

Is an unhooding done if the area has been used much? I mean that is what these women are seeming to imply?

I don’t know what the hell is going on these days.   Glad to have you all to educate me !😅♥️ 

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 7

So Wendy wants to be the next Martha Stewart? It took a long time for Martha Stewart to build a lifestyle brand. First being, she demonstrated her expertise in this area.

Wendy and her “four degrees” annoyed be last year (hey, I have a PhD also!). Getting a PhD is a lot of incredibly hard work and not everyone who starts actually finishes. She wants a different trajectory for her life and that’s okay, but I feel like she is throwing out a part of herself to fulfill another part of herself vs. figuring out how to us knowledge and education into her next chapter of life and utilizing her brains, talents and aspirations to this next chapter.

• Love 11

Karen sure has a way with children. With one look she had Dean hysterical crying and now she made Naia scamper up the stairs.  

I'm really proud of Candiace,  she realized that Karen is not her friend. She's basically going to treat her the same way she treated Wendy Williams. I also like that she shut Dorothy down without getting upset.  Only she and Chris know their marriage. 

I see Mia doesn't know the difference between respecting your spouse and being afraid of them.  Eddie isn't afraid of Wendy,  he respects his wife. That said ,Wendy needs to learn to ignore Mia.

• Love 16

I feel like Wendy was impacted by fan comments last year and decided to switch it up this season by cozying up to Karen. She's coming off very inauthentic and I don't understand what her issue with Mia is. Her tired reads are not giving what she thinks.

I'm proud of Candiace for keeping calm and seeing Karen for who she is. Karen watched Candiace get attacked by Monique and saw Monique gloat, record songs and spin a year long narrative to bloggers that Candiace threw a drink in her face. Karen wants "credit" for remaining "neutral". She has no regrets about anything she did including picking up the phone and trying to get Candiace fired? No Ma'am. Candiace is 100% correct, keep it light and be cordial but never ever trust or respect Karen again. She's a lying snake.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

So Wendy wants to be the next Martha Stewart? It took a long time for Martha Stewart to build a lifestyle brand. First being, she demonstrated her expertise in this area.

Wendy and her “four degrees” annoyed be last year (hey, I have a PhD also!). Getting a PhD is a lot of incredibly hard work and not everyone who starts actually finishes. She wants a different trajectory for her life and that’s okay, but I feel like she is throwing out a part of herself to fulfill another part of herself vs. figuring out how to us knowledge and education into her next chapter of life and utilizing her brains, talents and aspirations to this next chapter.

It's so fake. She wants to toss her career to sell a candle. As Karen said, I can buy candles at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and Nordstrom Rack. Unfortunately her four degrees gave her no clue for a niche market. 

In similar fashion she's going after Mia for a storyline. It's so distasteful to see Wendy continuously becoming unhinged in the presence of Mia who seems ready to wield light skin privilege. The comment Mia made to her husband where they laughed about Eddie not looking her in the face, told me what I needed to know about their dynamic.

Last episode I heard when Wendy told Eddie that he better not write down a name of anyone who looks like Mia. Maybe she said it just to assure that he didn't write down the name of her new enemy, but I fear there's more to it. I don't know if the rumors about Eddie are true, but at least he supported his wife in that instance. 

• Love 12

Why is Wendy dumbing herself down this season? I don’t get it. And was anyone else cringing when she tried to intimidate Mia at the salon? At this point, I would pay her to revert to “I have 4 degrees Wendy” instead of this “zen Wen” nonsense. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

I don’t agree with Robyn.

When I was little I wanted to grow up and be a political pundit candle maker.

50 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

It's so fake. She wants to toss her career to sell a candle. As Karen said, I can buy candles at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and Nordstrom Rack. Unfortunately her four degrees gave her no clue for a niche market. 

In similar fashion she's going after Mia for a storyline. It's so distasteful to see Wendy continuously becoming unhinged in the presence of Mia who seems ready to wield light skin privilege. The comment Mia made to her husband where they laughed about Eddie not looking her in the face, told me what I needed to know about their dynamic.

Last episode I heard when Wendy told Eddie that he better not write down a name of anyone who looks like Mia. Maybe she said it just to assure that he didn't write down the name of her new enemy, but I fear there's more to it. I don't know if the rumors about Eddie are true, but at least he supported his wife in that instance. 

47 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m kind of bored, too.  Wendy replaces “I have four degrees” with “Candles.  I love candles”.  And, Juan walks past his sleeping children to wake up a sleeping Robyn to tell her to wake up his sleeping children.  Zzzzzzz

I haven't watched the episode yet, but if I don't see Wendy making a damn candle I'm going to be annoyed. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I haven't watched the episode yet, but if I don't see Wendy making a damn candle I'm going to be annoyed. 

She didn't make one, but she presented Karen with her generic white candle in clear glass.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Iguessnot said:

She didn't make one, but she presented Karen with her generic white candle in clear glass.

Four degrees and not a single weekend class in marketing or starting a business.  

Wendy has to know this is going to crash and burn, right?  This is such a bad idea.  

This is maybe the worst business idea I've seen on HW and I was around for Phaedra parks selling portable purse size stun guns. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Four degrees and not a single weekend class in marketing or starting a business.  

Hell a YOUTUBE video about becoming an influencer would probably have been more research than she appeared to do. Not to mention so freaking whiny!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, charming said:

I'm proud of Candiace for keeping calm and seeing Karen for who she is. Karen watched Candiace get attacked by Monique and saw Monique gloat, record songs and spin a year long narrative to bloggers that Candiace threw a drink in her face. Karen wants "credit" for remaining "neutral". She has no regrets about anything she did including picking up the phone and trying to get Candiace fired? No Ma'am. Candiace is 100% correct, keep it light and be cordial but never ever trust or respect Karen again. She's a lying snake.

That's the thing, Karen wasn't neutral.  Not when she was telling Candiace "If it was me I'd be calling the police on Monique."  That wasn't neutral to Monique.  Not when she was calling Candiace to come over early to be bombarded with Monique (which wasn't fair to Candiace OR Monique).  Not when Karen saw 5,6 cameramen/producers try to peel Monique off Candiace but claimed it was a mutual fight.  Karen, neutral? Nope.  Glad Candiace sees it for what it is.

Having said that, Candiace advised Mia not to be putting her hands in people's faces.  Ma'am, isn't that what you did last season that got your ass whooped?  But somehow I don't think the people who cheered Monique for whooping Candiace's ass for putting her hands in Monique's face would similarly cheer Wendy for whooping Mia's ass for waving her hands in Wendy's face.  It would be a bunch of "You should fight with your words" and "You should have self control."

Although unlike Candiace, I think Mia has hands.

2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Juan, and Carter’s teacher……Robyn isn’t the only parent in the house.  Juan can wake the kids up. 

Right, Juan was already up.  What's the point of waking Robyn up to tell her it's time to wake the kids up when he's already up?  The boys appear to be middle school aged so they should be getting themselves up.

1 hour ago, Iguessnot said:

It's so distasteful to see Wendy continuously becoming unhinged in the presence of Mia who seems ready to wield light skin privilege.

When has Mia displayed light skin privilege?

Wendy made the critical mistake of thinking because she showed "loyalty" to Gizelle and Robyn, they would show it to her by coming down on Mia.  Gizelle & Robyn are for Gizelle and Robyn.  Gizelle did not ask Wendy to be her guard dog with Karen, nor would she have because Gizelle did not know Wendy was trying to cozy up to Karen.  Just as Wendy is questioning Mia for being Karen's friend but trying to be buddy buddy with Gizelle, Gizelle could question Wendy about trying to be buddy buddy with Karen after a) Karen didn't want her on the show and b) Karen tried to get her good friend Candiace fired from the show.

Where is Wendy's loyalty to Candiace?

I personally think these scenes are being shown out of order and Wendy decided to jump on Team Karen AFTER seemingly being dissed by Gizelle and Robin.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

When has Mia displayed light skin privilege?

I did say she "seemed ready". She hasn't done anything yet. But I didn't like how she quickly summarized Wendy as being insecure. But by the same token, that's EXACTLY how Wendy is acting and the optics are not good. I feel if Wendy keeps irrationally going after Mia, her feelings are really going to get hurt.

Mia has called her husband old to his face in a very mean girls way. In one of her talking heads, she basically said "yuck" when mentioning her husband's age but said she got over it. The way she said she "earned" what she has in life, gave me pause.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I think Wendy is using the show as an excuse to wiggle out of her Dr. Wendy role. Y'all notice last year that, despite being nearly 40, her main concern in shifting her career focus was her mother's feelings? Like most immigrant families I know, Wendy's people pushed education as the key to having a better life. Maybe Wendy's idea of a better life is at odds with her mother's goals for her.

Meanwhile, here comes Mia swanning in, with (I'm presuming) less education and status than Wendy, but living an upmarket lifestyle regardless -- whether she's kept or actually contributes to her hubby's biz. Wendy's identity crisis -- her body refurbishment and attitude adjustment -- shows where her head is at this year. For all we know, Wendy is secretly a hot thot in her own mind. The Dr. Wendy stuff was just to please the fam and the culture, but she gets no pleasure from it outside of the optics. The show is enabling her to really feel herself. Except, I don't think she has a good plan. Candles???

Wendy wants to be successful but at something that has nothing to do with what her family stressed as important.

• Useful 5
  • Love 9

I’ll be surprised if Wendy’s candle career lasts longer than this season. I always thought of these housewives products as something to promote when they don’t have real jobs.  She needs to stop calling herself Zen Wen, she doesn’t seem Zen when she’s around Mia.
Robyn looked like going to ship hats was something to do when she was tired of being with the kids. 

• Love 9
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I’ll be surprised if Wendy’s candle career lasts longer than this season. I always thought of these housewives products as something to promote when they don’t have real jobs.  She needs to stop calling herself Zen Wen, she doesn’t seem Zen when she’s around Mia.
Robyn looked like going to ship hats was something to do when she was tired of being with the kids. 

There is not a darn thing available on her Embellished website, sold out or pre order on everything which tells me she ordered the smallest amount of each or the merch is really flying off the shelves but either way, Robyn is doing exactly what all the HW's do, they hype up a new business but then put no energy in to it to keep it going.

My feet hurt just looking at the skyscraper heels these women wear on a casual day, I call those Gucci basic heels that Zen Wen had on Valet Parking Shoes, you wear them to dinner where there is valet parking, toddle to the table, eat then toddle to the car, no real distance walking.  

Candiace should be careful with Chris as her manager, there are a lot of things to know when it comes to the entertainment industry and I doubt Chris knows all the ins and outs of contracts, unions, pay scales, work breaks, etc...I hope she has an entertainment lawyer look over contracts before she signs them.  Chris may be her "hold her bag and coat" kind of manager.  I know Candiace has to have an agent, I do not see Chris knowing how to get her head shot or reel to casting directors and producers.

I just heard Mia say "Valentime's Day," sigh.  I looked on line and cannot find a Res at the Ritz unit in their name, hmmmm, are they fronting/renting?

G wants to have a pamper day for Ashley who is due any minute, maybe a month ago would have better timing, it would be great if Ashley's water broke during a pedi.

Karen loves Candiace's new house because it looks just like her house.  Karen's TH white dress is terribly unflattering. I like Candiace's wallpaper in her dining room. 

Robyn laughing with the Zen Wen and Mia talk, I was right there with her.  What is the deal with them being so ready to fight? A newbie polarizing the group never ends well, Mia may be a one season and done, it has happened before.  No one was terribly shocked that Mia was a stripper, I'd be more shocked to find out she could make a decent drink.

Are we going to see Askala more this season, I feel like we are being set up to see her as a "Friend of."

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Wendy is completely nuts.

I’m rather bored.

SO AM I ! Wendy is so jealous of Mia, that's they way it looks to me.  There was no reason for Wendy to attack Mia at the Spa .  

• Love 10
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There is not a darn thing available on her Embellished website, sold out or pre order on everything which tells me she ordered the smallest amount of each or the merch is really flying off the shelves but either way, Robyn is doing exactly what all the HW's do, they hype up a new business but then put no energy in to it to keep it going.

My feet hurt just looking at the skyscraper heels these women wear on a casual day, I call those Gucci basic heels that Zen Wen had on Valet Parking Shoes, you wear them to dinner where there is valet parking, toddle to the table, eat then toddle to the car, no real distance walking.  

Candiace should be careful with Chris as her manager, there are a lot of things to know when it comes to the entertainment industry and I doubt Chris knows all the ins and outs of contracts, unions, pay scales, work breaks, etc...I hope she has an entertainment lawyer look over contracts before she signs them.  Chris may be her "hold her bag and coat" kind of manager.  I know Candiace has to have an agent, I do not see Chris knowing how to get her head shot or reel to casting directors and producers.

I just heard Mia say "Valentime's Day," sigh.  I looked on line and cannot find a Res at the Ritz unit in their name, hmmmm, are they fronting/renting?

G wants to have a pamper day for Ashley who is due any minute, maybe a month ago would have better timing, it would be great if Ashley's water broke during a pedi.

Karen loves Candiace's new house because it looks just like her house.  Karen's TH white dress is terribly unflattering. I like Candiace's wallpaper in her dining room. 

Robyn laughing with the Zen Wen and Mia talk, I was right there with her.  What is the deal with them being so ready to fight? A newbie polarizing the group never ends well, Mia may be a one season and done, it has happened before.  No one was terribly shocked that Mia was a stripper, I'd be more shocked to find out she could make a decent drink.

Are we going to see Askala more this season, I feel like we are being set up to see her as a "Friend of."

Mia's home could very well be under their corporation's name. Many people do this for tax purposes. 

7 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=16828474

(And then repeat ad nauseam....)

Wendy have several seats please. So sick of her already and we are only 2 or 3  episodes in ?  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, spunky said:

Karen sure has a way with children. With one look she had Dean hysterical crying and now she made Naia scamper up the stairs.  

I'm really proud of Candiace,  she realized that Karen is not her friend. She's basically going to treat her the same way she treated Wendy Williams. I also like that she shut Dorothy down without getting upset.  Only she and Chris know their marriage. 

I see Mia doesn't know the difference between respecting your spouse and being afraid of them.  Eddie isn't afraid of Wendy,  he respects his wife. That said ,Wendy needs to learn to ignore Mia.

I've heard from an extremely reliable source that Eddie is a serial cheater, so respect? Not so much. And that may also be why Wendy got all of that surgery and is being so irrational. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

Oh Wendy….damn, all those negative comments about how boring you were last year really hit you, huh?  This ‘Zen Wen’ nonsense has got to stop.  And she’s acting towards Mia like Gizzard did Monique, enough already!  She’s so damned thirsty now it’s pathetic.

Could we switch Robyn’s friend for Robyn?  This girl is gorgeous and has a lick of sense unlike her green eyed friend who lacks a backbone. 

Juan, the time it took you to badger Robyn about getting up the boys?  Your trifling ass could have done it yourself, hell you could have made them cereal and gotten them to their computers!  I agree with him though regarding Robyn’s lack of motivation due to the pandemic.  Now, if she were single without kids I could understand it but darlin’ it ain’t about you right now, you and Juan are responsible for those boys so get your lazy ass up and stop using the pandemic as an excuse!

Am I the only one crushing on ‘G’.?  He’s sooo cool, with that old school vibe and swagger.  Mia should consider herself very lucky. 

Ashley, I’m trying hard to keep on loving you but did your messy ass have to tell Gizzard what Mia said about her at Karen’s party?  And Gizzard, she said you had a beautiful heart, not soul…..we all know you are soulless!

Hopefully this will be the last time Candiace tries making Karen vouch for her after Monique molly-whopped her ass.  Again, Karen has told both of them how wrong they were for the fight and continued to be friends with both of them….why she feels Karen should pick a side is ridiculous.

I like how Chris gives zero fucks about Dorothy.  I do agree with her caution to Candiace though….as much as I like him, he doesn’t have manager experience (see Sidney Hicks, Lamar Sally, etc).

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Candiace said on one of her most recent lives (2-3 weeks ago), that she has a real manager and a publicist.

11 minutes ago, politichick said:

I've heard from an extremely reliable source that Eddie is a serial cheater, so respect? Not so much. And that may also be why Wendy got all of that surgery and is being so irrational. 

Only Wendy and Eddie know what happens within their marriage. Wendy most likely did all that plastic surgery because of all the nasty comments she was receiving about her looks last year.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I like Mia's husband. I also feel like Mia is just gaslighting ZENdy and I'm here for it ..

ZENdy's candle business OY .. Onyi? Because ZENdy is the "Onyi" one interested?

Housewives Sophomore Syndrome really hit her and Teddy hard. This  is painful to watch.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

I don’t think Chris being a husbandger is a great idea. A man should have his own job. Is Candiace that busy that she needs a full time manager?
I’m on LaDames side regarding Candiace. She needs to get over last seasons fight since Monique isn’t a part of this season. 
I think at this point in time which appears to be after Christmas, Robyn should have been snapping out of the quarantine blahs. I’m guessing Juan had to go to work and he expected her to get up with the kids which isn’t an outrageous request. 
Why is Gizelle on? She’s boring. They need to demote her or even better just replace her. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I figured she took a candle, scraped off the label and glued her's on the jar as a mock up.

9 hours ago, RealReality said:

Wendy has to know this is going to crash and burn, right?

I love the candle pun!

Seriously, does the world need another candle brand?  Wendy says she wants to create home goods line, I picture her trying to be a Craig from Southern Charm.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

Wendy has to know this is going to crash and burn, right?  This is such a bad idea.  

This is maybe the worst business idea I've seen on HW and I was around for Phaedra parks selling portable purse size stun guns. 

Recently I read a book about the Real Housewives by Brian Moylan.  One of the things he talked about was how Bravo will "help" out a wife by suggesting more "interesting" jobs.  He used suggesting a wife become an "Accountability Coach".

So now I'm left always wondering who really comes up with these business ideas.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

PhD gang!!! Yes I agree with you. I also actually think that Wendy may be tired of academia and is looking. for something else to provide her a source of income, and this is much easier. She will always be a doctor, and this other side isn't nearly as much work. 

11 hours ago, spunky said:

My thoughts exactly. I see a lot of growth from Candiace so far, both on the show and slightly on social media. I hope she has a great season. 

11 hours ago, charming said:

I feel like Wendy was impacted by fan comments last year and decided to switch it up this season by cozying up to Karen. She's coming off very inauthentic and I don't understand what her issue with Mia is. Her tired reads are not giving what she thinks.

I agree regarding Wendy. I said before her feud with Wendy was too much too fast and it comes off as very inauthentic, as if she was trying to solidify her place in the group for at least a few seasons. She kind of got reduced to the role of supportive friend last season, so this season she is looking for more shine. Regarding Karen, sometimes I still feel like she was, let's say encouraged, by Bravo to remain neutral for the sake of having more than just Ashley on the other side. 

11 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Juan, and Carter’s teacher……Robyn isn’t the only parent in the house.  Juan can wake the kids up. 

That was such crap, which made me think that it's possible that the teacher didn't actually say that. I wonder if it was ADR. I don't know if a teacher would scold a student like that in front of the rest of the class. Also, that was such a weird scene to set up. They had to let the cameras in the house, then Robyn had to go back to bed. What, did the camera man just watch her sleep? Weird. 

5 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Oh Wendy….damn, all those negative comments about how boring you were last year really hit you, huh?  This ‘Zen Wen’ nonsense has got to stop.  And she’s acting towards Mia like Gizzard did Monique, enough already!  She’s so damned thirsty now it’s pathetic.

Could we switch Robyn’s friend for Robyn?  This girl is gorgeous and has a lick of sense unlike her green eyed friend who lacks a backbone. 

Am I the only one crushing on ‘G’.?  He’s sooo cool, with that old school vibe and swagger.  Mia should consider herself very lucky. 

WEndy went from my degrees my degrees my degrees to Mrs. I have time today!! No in between. Crazy.

If Robyn doesn't watch out, she will be switched to the friend. Unless Robyn, Gizelle, and Askale get together and pitch a storyline for next season where Askale and Robyn get closer and Gizelle gets jealous, causing a rift between the bandits. Or she will continue to hold her wedding as job insurance. 

I like G a lot, he seems super cool. I love his old school vibe as well. Can't wait to see more from him. 

• Love 14
(edited)

I'd love to make Zen Wen into a drinking game. It's replaced Wendy's "four degrees" patter. I'm still trying to understand her issue with Mia, but I like how the new howife is playing this. My spirit is telling me that a woman with foster care and the strip club in her rearview ain't a stranger to a clapback, so I hope Wendy's clock keeps good time. Despite the cosmetics and expensive gear, Mia looks rough to me (not on par with Marlo Hampton or anything, but you can tell Mia's been though some things...)

Candiace's skin is so dewy; that's literally all I think about during her segments. Her meeting with Karen was producer-driven, IMO. After learning that old crone tried to have her fired, there's no way that gal wants anything to do with LaDame. Yet, I also detect some residual regret because she'd thought of Karen as a mother figure. That's probably while we won't ever see too much of Candiace's mouth in that direction; maybe more tears like last years interactions. Candiace is legit hurt. Dorothy is a WHOLE LOT, but I agree with her concerns regarding Chris managing Candiace. I can't see where this man has managed himself all that well (despite his affability/likability). Perhaps he should right his own ship before becoming the captain of someone else's.

Poor Mia. The producers paired her with Karen but she baaadly wants to be down with the bandits. She's backpeddling as fast as she can to get in with them, but she'll never be in the club.

Ashley's pregnancies made her untouchable. Her priorities have changed, so she's not as messy. I think I like it. Can't wait to see why Candiace calls her out later in the season.

Askale is a cutie; wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

Edited by eXiled
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Recently I read a book about the Real Housewives by Brian Moylan.  One of the things he talked about was how Bravo will "help" out a wife by suggesting more "interesting" jobs.  He used suggesting a wife become an "Accountability Coach".

Well credit to them for at least finding a niche' in the market for Teddy that was not oversaturated and it seems to have worked in her favor. I always wished Sheree would have used her time to do something in the fitness world. Instead she wasted valuable screen time and popularity with the obligatory fake housewives "clothing line."

Robyn could actually be on to something with the hats, headwraps etc. - those items are very popular with black women but she seems more interested in just sitting around collecting a check for being the least interesting housewife across all the franchises. 

I liked Askala until she asked Karen did she drink too much. Points to Karen for not taking the bait.

• Love 9
(edited)

I believe Bravo receives a significant portion of the profits of any product that the housewives dream up and market on the show.'

she seems more interested in just sitting around collecting a check for being the least interesting housewife across all the franchises.

Robyn has always seemed weirdly lazy and entitled to me. That comment that the boys would be fine getting up three minutes before class time was disturbing. Kids everywhere suffered from pandemic isolation, even with the best of parents and structure.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Juan, the time it took you to badger Robyn about getting up the boys?  Your trifling ass could have done it yourself, hell you could have made them cereal and gotten them to their computers!  I agree with him though regarding Robyn’s lack of motivation due to the pandemic.  Now, if she were single without kids I could understand it but darlin’ it ain’t about you right now, you and Juan are responsible for those boys so get your lazy ass up and stop using the pandemic as an excuse!

Ashley, I’m trying hard to keep on loving you but did your messy ass have to tell Gizzard what Mia said about her at Karen’s party?  And Gizzard, she said you had a beautiful heart, not soul…..we all know you are soulless!

Hopefully this will be the last time Candiace tries making Karen vouch for her after Monique molly-whopped her ass.  Again, Karen has told both of them how wrong they were for the fight and continued to be friends with both of them….why she feels Karen should pick a side is ridiculous.

I like how Chris gives zero fucks about Dorothy.  I do agree with her caution to Candiace though….as much as I like him, he doesn’t have manager experience (see Sidney Hicks, Lamar Sally, etc).

Yes I am very much feeling Mia's husband damp daddy swag !!!! I think he's sexy as hell. 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, eXiled said:

Ashley's pregnancies made her untouchable. Her priorities have changed, so she's not as messy.

She's still messy. She couldn't wait to tell Gizzy about what Mia said about her. 

Was Ash really filming a few days before giving birth? Damn, more power to her. She looked so uncomfortable.  She's dedicated to get that paycheck, I'll give her that. 

Gizzy has the pamper party for Ash and the turns around and leaves everybody there. See ya, I'm bored with ya'll, I'm outta here! Who does that? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Yes, and I was cussing Juan out ..also Robyn does not need any more kids. She's  struggling as it is.  Forget about Juan's request for having "'Girls ".  

• Love 12
(edited)
On 7/24/2021 at 1:31 PM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 07.25.2021

Oh good, yelling in a spa!

Need to watch this episode. I think it's the spa owned by my neighbors. Production has shot there twice before and the other day I heard the owner say to a friend "Yeah, they've shot three episodes of Real Housewives of Potomac" in my place." So this would be the third. His wife is a big fan so I'll have to call her for inside scoop.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Useful 7
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I did say she "seemed ready". She hasn't done anything yet. But I didn't like how she quickly summarized Wendy as being insecure.

A messy bitch tried to come for an even messier bitch about her surgeries.  That has nothing to do with light skin privilege. 

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Looks like it's Robyn's mother who is actually running the business.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, Askale is a "Friend of".  And she's messy because she immediately jumped in and asked Karen about her drinking.

2 hours ago, byrd said:

Mia's home could very well be under their corporation's name. Many people do this for tax purposes. 

Mia's home could be a rental, since I've heard she and her husband actually reside in North Carolina.

1 hour ago, LaurelleJ said:

If Robyn doesn't watch out, she will be switched to the friend.

I got the impression from their podcast that the GEB are a package deal, the producers did not want Robyn on the show at all from the get go.

1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

So if Candiace wants to be a full on ACTOR and SINGER, why is she going to get her masters' of something?  I'm confused.

Because Candiace's acting/singing career won't be long (roles/gigs get slim for women over 40).  Why not have BRAVO pay for her master's degree?  Also, Megan Thee Stallion is still in college trying to get her degree.

53 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Robyn has always seemed weirdly lazy and entitled to me

Robyn, Candiace, Gizelle and Katie all had similar upbringings but Robyn has the least drive out of all of them.  At over 40 years old, that's probably not going to change.  Robyn is interesting...just listen to the first episode of their podcast.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Robyn, Candiace, Gizelle and Katie all had similar upbringings but Robyn has the least drive out of all of them.  At over 40 years old, that's probably not going to change

What happened to Robyn's house flipping business? Did she lose her ass on the first one and then just gave up? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

So if Candiace wants to be a full on ACTOR and SINGER, why is she going to get her masters' of something?  I'm confused.

Because furthering one's education is never a bad thing? 

Not sure why this is confusing -- a lot of people with much bigger entertainment careers have advanced degrees -- just off the top of my head -- Brian May of Queen has his PhD in astrophysics. Mayim Bialik has a bachelor's in neuroscience. Ja Rule has a certification from the Harvard Business School. Montel Williams has his engineering degree from the U.S. Naval Academy. 

• Love 12
(edited)
25 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

What happened to Robyn's house flipping business? Did she lose her ass on the first one and then just gave up? 

Everyone thinks because they saw "Flip or Flop" on HGTV they too can flip a house.  Many house flippers are borrowing money from hard money lenders to purchase/renovate the house.  They've got to pay that money back plus interest to these lenders so the quicker they can flip the house the better.  But many times there are issues with renovating the home that push the sale back, a repair/fixture may cost more than anticipated and all that plus realtor fees can cut into your profits.

What I think Robyn and her mother did was purchase a broke down Baltimore rowhome for like $15, 20K and they thought all they'd have to do was slap some paint on the wall, get new carpets and appliances and voila, they've flipped a house and would get BIGPROFITS. They probably ran into issues that drove their costs up.  While the end result was nice, they probably came out with only a slim profit and decided house flipping wasn't for them.

I would say Robyn should try to be a real estate agent but she's too lackadaisical to be a successful one.

18 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

Not sure why this is confusing -- a lot of people with much bigger entertainment careers have advanced degrees -- just off the top of my head -- Brian May of Queen has his PhD in astrophysics. Mayim Bialik has a bachelor's in neuroscience. Ja Rule has a certification from the Harvard Business School. Montel Williams has his engineering degree from the U.S. Naval Academy. 

Again, Candiace using her BRAVO paycheck to finance her master's degree is smart.  She has the hair business and runs a pageant consulting business and an MBA would be very useful in helping her run her business. Candiace will always have that MBA after RHOP is over...we can't say the same about Robyn's hats, Karen's perfumes or Wendy's candles (although Wendy will still have her 4 degrees after this show is over, too).  Gizelle's makeup business is defunct as well.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 11