Type keyword(s) to search

S03: Week 3: July 20, 2021-July 23, 2021

• Start Topic

I don't understand why Cash is bothering to make another play for Cinco. He already rejected you in the exact same triangle, why volunteer for more humiliation? Especially since they have to know Casa Amor is coming. Plus she was just toying with the idea of pursuing romance with Korey, albeit probably from lack of options. Cinco seems to give her nothing, so I'm guessing her claiming he's "everything she wants in a man" is a case of projecting a narrative based on sexual attraction.

Olivia and Will - huh? Have they even spoken? Honestly I think she's just bored of humoring Javonny and Slade left so she's jumping at any other perceived opportunity after the game. I don't see that actually happening, as Will doesn't seem egotistical or horny enough to be tempted away from Kyra. Although Javonny did admit to being attracted to Kyra, so maybe they could swap lol. I thought Cash laughing at the idea of Olivia kissing Will in front of Kyra was uncharacteristically mean.

Operation Heart Attack? More like Operation Embarrassment - two out of three players have already had the people they're trying to steal stolen from them!

Good Lord Shannon, it's a stick figure drawing. Get some actual relationship problems.

Funniest part of the episode was the guys making fun of Javonny's "15ish" body count estimate. That's the only time Jeremy's ever been funny.

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

So is there no Casa Amore this year? 

Assuming this year is the typical 6 weeks, Casa Amore is typically week 4 or 5. Last year it was early because it was an abbreviated season. 

Seems P+ has scaled back the extra episodes. They didn't post any of The Drops this week (unedited, live feed-like).

Korey does have beautiful eyes but his skin is bad and the peach fuzz moustache is doing him no favors.  As he gets darker, it looks even more blonde and wispy. Still, he looked his absolute best with his hair pulled back before adding the bandana.

Olivia is annoyingly delusional and I can't believe that Cash thinks going after Cinco is a good idea. I would absolutely love for this plan to end with Cash & Jovanny together. 

• Love 4

I know that Korey likes Florita but, Florita has been proven sketchy and I think that Korey deserves better than her. 

I voted Cash and Korey. They might not be in a romance couple but, they’re my favorite couple.

Has Olivia had feelings for Will this entire time? I don’t remember her mentioning anything.

Cash can do better then Cinco. 

The Love Island USA Instagram page just posted about Casa Amor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I want Gerny and sketch Flo to leave. Cash should be going after Wes. Dummy. 

Olivia is even more clueless than Cash. Have Will and her ever talked? Mayne she should try with Korey or Wes

Javonny needs new women. I feel like no one has looked his way and I adore him. 

• Love 5
Spoiler

I watched a preview posted on Instagram.  Arielle says four people will leave tonight.  I think what may happen is the bottom three couples will be left standing in front of the Islanders.  The bottom couple voted by fans will be sent packing, then the boys will pick a girl to keep from the two couples, and the girls will pick a boy to pick from the two couples.  I've seen it done on the UK version.

I get a feeling the producers are trying to make the outcome (winning couple) less obvious this season to build the audience.  They may be encouraging Cash to start some friction due to her on-line popularity.  The Olympics are supposedly going to start this Friday (unless Covid shuts everything down), so it may be CBS's last big push for ratings.  

• Useful 2

I am so embarrassed for Cash. Most people have been in that situation where you still have to see your ex- regularly, either because you have the same circle of friends or you work in the same place, and it's always a horror show when the person who did the rejecting tries to be civil or even friendly and the rejected one takes that to mean that OMG HE STILL LOVES ME. Meaning a horror show for everyone else in the group because they have to hear about it non-stop. Every single ordinary thing becomes magnified into an erotic secret message. I remember having an interminable conversation with a classmate who was convinced her boyfriend wanted to get back together because he touched her foot with his foot. It included a demonstration in which her foot played the part of his foot and my foot played the part of her foot. "Oh the laces touched? Well obviously you're getting married then." Olivia is more delusional about Will than Cash is about Cinco, so I'm giving her a pass on being an enabler, but if Shannon were really a friend and not a shit-stirring tween, she'd explain to Cash that sometimes Cinco looks at her because people looking at other people is a thing that happens on a regular basis.

So ... Cinco is the virgin? That is a plot twist. Though I was slightly more surprised by Korey saying 29.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

So ... Cinco is the virgin? That is a plot twist. Though I was slightly more surprised by Korey saying 29.

I might be wrong but I don't think Cinco confirmed it.  I thought he just laughed it off.

• Love 5
Just now, Crashcourse said:

I might be wrong but I don't think Cinco confirmed it.  I thought he just laughed it off.

Yeah, it was confusing. Trina's board said "0" then Cinco held up his board, which also said "0," therefore confirming it, but he did make some jokey comment that I can't remember. I don't know. It seems like you wouldn't say zero unless the number either really was zero or it's something horrendous in the several hundreds. And even then I don't think you'd say zero, you'd say 5. Or 5-ish, which these guys don't seem to get makes them look bad. "I think there were 5, but it was dark and I was drunk."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

They've been hiding this for weeks, but damn, Olivia is stupid.

This is mean but I'm STARING at Trina's eyes looking for water and not seeing any.  (We always do this when women on other reality shows fake-cry). She also started smiling and laughing REAL fast

Does Arielle really want to address the audience as tiki torches?  Seriously?  

(Omg I wrote "DRESS [US] AS TIKI TORCHES" AT FIRST).  I'm like Will.  "I think the world of you."  "World?  What does that mean?"  

OLIVIA'S NOT EVEN LISTENING TO WILL'S RESPONSE.  Bullshit that she knows anything about his personality.  Ok maybe that's mean because it's hard to go through this so she just started talking.

JAVONNY IS ONE OF THE BEST REALITY SHOW CHARACTERS/PEOPLE I'VE EXPERIENCED IN AGES

How can Kyra be that nice?  Good lord.  She makes me feel guilty just for being me.  

MAYBE you intruded, Trina?  MAYBE?  LOL!!!!!  Though I give her major credit for her reaction.  She didn't attack outward, only felt sad inward.  LOL

Arielle showed up in the place like 

TwoFaceYearOne.png

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Court said:

The only person out of those 6 I want to stay is Javonny. If he really likes actually old, I'm available, lol.

He's the best personality there no question.  And he was so respectful to Olivia.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

Shot down... man, that was hard to watch but much worse for clueless Olive. Way to build somebody up into having a burning hidden love completely in your mind and then ACTING ON IT! Holy shit.

Cash was reading signs not there and didn't seem to change from that opinion even after talking to Cinco. I have to defend her a bit though since Cinco 'talks' without his jaw moving up or down more than a quarter inch so misunderstandings can happen. These girls  together convinced themselves into a whole bill of goods there. I'm not shocked it all came to nothing.

I loved Trina's also stunningly clueless "Maybe I intruded between Cash and Cinco?" Girl you stole your man and it's now your own damned fault that you don't feel confident in his feelings for you. Go back and lay in that bed you made.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Trina's reaction seemed over the top to me. I think that she may be starting to realize that Cinco has more of a physical attraction to her. But I wish they would show us more of Cash and Cinco's close friendship. I don't feel sorry for her at all and I didn't see one tear fall out of her eye. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

That conversation between Will and Olivia was just as awkward as I anticipated. Will flat out gave her the “I’m flattered but” speech. 😄😄

I do think the relationship between Cash and Cinco is more complicated though because they are friends and because they had some pretty heated make out sessions in bed before he left her for Trina. I have yet to see him making out with Trina like that. And now that Cinco knows his coupling with Trina isn’t popular with the fans, I expect him to have another change of heart and run back to Cash. I’d feel bad for Trina, but karma is a bitch sometimes. 

I’m not happy that they left us with that cliffhanger though. I’m going to guess that the girls save Jovanny, and the boys save Aimee. I have no idea though. I just don’t think anyone is particularly interested in saving Jeremy or new boy Wes. Usually, they save the person they’ve known the longest, so for the boys, it comes down to Jovanny and Jeremy, and I’m sure everyone likes Jovanny more. For the girls, it comes down to Aimee and Olivia, and this one is tougher to predict, I think. 

• Love 5

It was interesting that the first couple called as a result of viewer voting was Kyra/Will.   I think Cash took note of the fact that she and Korey came in second, so maybe she's not as popular as she thought she was. 

I do wonder if Cinco will mumble back to Cash to increase his chance of winning.  They'll be the couple who "made it through trials and tribulations and got back together." 🙄 

• Love 1

Why is it no surprise that Trina is making herself out to be the victim, telling both Cinco and Cash that she was betrayed before by a friend who stole her man. Yes, that must be terrible. I wonder if she can think of a more recent example where that happened, perhaps involving the very people she's talking to. And her crying! Good lord. The sniffling, the dabbing at her eyes, the catch in her throat when she talks, the sunglasses to hide her pain.

post GIF

I'm starting to feel as tender about Jovanny as I do about Korey. All this time, he thought Olivia was just going slow and he was respecting that. It broke my heart a little when he said to her last night that all he cared about was the two of them getting stronger, right before she gave him the "you're a great guy, but" speech. He was so mature and cool about that. He's beginning to look like best catch out there.

Kyra and Will are surprisingly sweet. They've gotten relatively little airtime, but the last two episodes have shown them to be a good couple. If they stay together, I think they'll win.

11 minutes ago, Fallacy said:

I’m going to guess that the girls save Jovanny, and the boys save Aimee. I have no idea though. I just don’t think anyone is particularly interested in saving Jeremy or new boy Wes. Usually, they save the person they’ve known the longest, so for the boys, it comes down to Jovanny and Jeremy, and I’m sure everyone likes Jovanny more. For the girls, it comes down to Aimee and Olivia, and this one is tougher to predict, I think. 

This sounds right. The women hate Jeremy, and while they seem to like Wes, they love Jovanny. None of them want to couple up with either of them, I don't think, but they probably want Jovanny to have a chance with someone new since Olivia strung him along for nothing. For the women, I would say definitely not Florita; probably only Korey wants to save her and the others won't because of the way she treats him. Not sure how they feel about Aimee vs. Olivia, but I kind of think they'll go with Aimee too, if they're mad about the Jovanny/Will thing. Of course, maximum drama would be that Florita and Jeremy get saved, so if that happens I'm going to side-eye the whole thing.

• Love 8

I think I am in the minority here, but I was not against "Operation Heart Attack."  If you don't ask, you don't get.  Cash and Olivia let the two guys know how they felt about them, so what did they have to lose?  Nothing.  They put it out there, so once they leave the island, they will have no regrets as to "what might have been".  If nothing else, Cash planted the bug in Cinco's ear that she was still interested in him, and Olivia came completely clean.  She let Will know how she felt about him, and she told Javonny the truth, which he deserved.  I've never seen him happier.  It was a win-win all around.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Jovanny is a lot of fun and seems really nice, but if he's saved I think he should tone down the humor and act like he's seriously interested in getting to know a woman.   He's too good for Olivia and I'm glad they broke up. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

I think I am in the minority here, but I was not against "Operation Heart Attack."  If you don't ask, you don't get.  Cash and Olivia let the two guys know how they felt about them, so what did they have to lose?  Nothing.  They put it out there, so once they leave the island, they will have no regrets as to "what might have been".  If nothing else, Cash planted the bug in Cinco's ear that she was still interested in him, and Olivia came completely clean.  She let Will know how she felt about him, and she told Javonny the truth, which he deserved.  I've never seen him happier.  It was a win-win all around.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with Cash and Olivia pursuing the guys they were interested in.  It's just that the whole "Operation Heart Attack" stuff sounded stupid, like something two 12 year olds would do.  There was no need to get together and plan, when they could have just done it separately and acted like, you know, grown women.   And Korey was also stupid for getting involved. 

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

For me it was the way they went about it.  Olivia in particular seemed malicious about the whole thing.  Imagine you're Kyra and you find out 3 people on the island are having meetings and conspiring about breaking you and Will up.  Kyra actually REALLY likes Will.  She might even be in love, who knows?  She liked him from Day 1 and never faltered whereas I think Will needed to be won over a bit.  I just think it's hurtful, and Kyra minds her own business.  Does Olivia have any interest in Will, or did Slade just leave the island?  Why would you take that 1% interest and feel entitlement over Kyra's 100%?

When Olivia was rejected she started acting right and doing the right things, but she admitted that Will told her to, and if Will had left Kyra for Olivia it would be a different story.  I just think the whole plan was mean.

Cash and Korey are a little different because they had their partners taken from them and wanted them back from those particular people.

Kyra seems so nice, but those women don't like her.  Shannon, Cash, and Olivia are a little mean girls clique.  Planning shit to break her and Will up is just nasty.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Jovanny is a lot of fun and seems really nice, but if he's saved I think he should tone down the humor and act like he's seriously interested in getting to know a woman.   He's too good for Olivia and I'm glad they broke up. 

That was just an excuse Olivia used because she wanted Will instead.  I've seen Javonny be serious with her.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

That was just an excuse Olivia used because she wanted Will instead.  I've seen Javonny be serious with her.

I'm going by what I've seen overall, not just his interactions with Olivia.  

My speculation is that Jeremy is saved.  In the previews they show Jeremy and Florita hugging and crying like they are being ripped apart.  They would not do that if they were both saved.  They would not even do that if they are leaving together.  They also showed Korey with his head in hands sobbing really hard.  That probably means that Florita is going.  I am not sure who the guys save between Olivia and Aimee.  But I could see it being Aimee.  Will might just want Olivia gone.  Plus then Aimee could pursue Jeremy again.  

• Useful 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Shot down... man, that was hard to watch but much worse for clueless Olive. Way to build somebody up into having a burning hidden love completely in your mind and then ACTING ON IT! Holy shit.

It was even more satisfying given all the shit she's been talking about stealing Will from Kyra. As if all Olivia would have to do is glance in his direction and he'd jump at the chance to be with her, because she's so much hotter and more mature than Kyra.

Instead it went like this:

Olivia: "I want to be with you. You're a person I could see myself with outside the Villa. I would just hate myself if I weren't 100% about my feelings."
Will: "Thank you for telling me that."

Also her saying "Will showed me my heart wasn't dead." Uh, pardon?? Talk about overdramatic. You just decided you were horny for him yesterday.

3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

It was interesting that the first couple called as a result of viewer voting was Kyra/Will.   I think Cash took note of the fact that she and Korey came in second, so maybe she's not as popular as she thought she was. 

I thought couples were announced in random order? I was surprised by Kyra/Will because twitter has some weird vendetta against them and wants to vote them out. I don't get why both the cast and fans shit on Kyra - she seems nice. I was the most baffled by Shannon/Josh making the cut.

52 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

My speculation is that Jeremy is saved.  In the previews they show Jeremy and Florita hugging and crying like they are being ripped apart.  They would not do that if they were both saved.  They would not even do that if they are leaving together.  They also showed Korey with his head in hands sobbing really hard.  That probably means that Florita is going.  

Don't put this out into the universe!! I need Javonny saved and Jeremy gone. Watching Javonny's unexpected pure delight in response to finally being friendzoned by Olivia was so wholesome.

3 hours ago, fishcakes said:

I'm starting to feel as tender about Jovanny as I do about Korey. All this time, he thought Olivia was just going slow and he was respecting that. It broke my heart a little when he said to her last night that all he cared about was the two of them getting stronger, right before she gave him the "you're a great guy, but" speech. He was so mature and cool about that. He's beginning to look like best catch out there.

Thank you for summarizing my feelings perfectly! Javonny really is a hidden gem.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, LakeGal said:

My speculation is that Jeremy is saved.  In the previews they show Jeremy and Florita hugging and crying like they are being ripped apart.  They would not do that if they were both saved.  They would not even do that if they are leaving together.  They also showed Korey with his head in hands sobbing really hard.  That probably means that Florita is going.  I am not sure who the guys save between Olivia and Aimee.  But I could see it being Aimee.  Will might just want Olivia gone.  Plus then Aimee could pursue Jeremy again.  

I could see that happening.  I'm pretty sure Javonny will be ok so if it comes down to Jeremy vs. Wes, I think Jeremy might survive because Wes hasn't shown much of a personality other than being buff, nice-looking, somewhat smug, and from Harvard.  Jeremy's been with the group longer and has probably gotten friendlier with them.  I think he's more animated than what we see on camera.  We'll see tonight though.

As for the women, I wouldn't mind if boring Olivia (Bolivia) or sleepy-looking Aimee left,  but I think it might be Florita. 

1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I thought couples were announced in random order? I was surprised by Kyra/Will because twitter has some weird vendetta against them and wants to vote them out. I don't get why both the cast and fans shit on Kyra - she seems nice. I was the most baffled by Shannon/Josh making the cut.

Maybe it was random order, but Cash still looked a little surprised that her name wasn't called first.  I'm not on social media so I'm surprised about the vendetta against Kyra and Will.  I'm glad they made the cut.

I was baffled by Shannon and Josh making the cut, too, but maybe it's because they seemed to have worked out their issues and they're coming off as more mature now?  I don't dislike them but I wouldn't have minded if they got booted because I'm tired of looking at her pouty, shiny lips. 

• Love 3

Don’t be too quick to draw conclusions from the previews to tonight’s episode. So many times they are very carefully edited so as to induce viewers to come to the desired conclusion and then they hit you with a twist. 😜

• Love 2

The Love Island USA Instagram page revealed the CA people today.

Poor Olivia. I mean I knew that Will wouldn’t leave Kyra but still…

Cinco is not worth it Cash.

The saved Islanders should’ve waited and booted Trina. 

I hope that Olivia gets saved. I do like her.

I forgot there were two each of the men and women were going, I was thinking one each.  I'm glad Jeremy survived and perhaps he and Florita will meet up again.  Too bad for Javonny, buh bye Wes.  

I'm sorry Olivia is still around.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Good god, no. That was the worst possible outcome. Jeremy & Olivia? Ugh. 

This is why having the guys save a "girl" & the ladies save a "boy" without the ability to discuss creates the worst situations. Why keep Jeremy if you're going to send Florita home? Why keep Olivia at all? 

I was so rooting for Javonny to stay & find the love he deserves, and I would've been fine keeping either Aimee or Florita.

The P+ Laid Bare episide posted today was just a bunch of bawdy clips and other discarded footage from the last week. 

Highlights:

Spoiler

Will & Kyra playing their own game of truth or dare where she admitted to a threesome with two guys, he went down the slide in his tighty whities and she made out with Shannon. 

Cash & Javonny had a spa day. Cash & Isaiah talked about her tattoos & piercings (nipples).

The workout crew created a musical.

Aimee & Trina had a really nice conversation about their backgrounds. Trina's parents are Kenyan amd she faced a lot of racism in Bakersfield. Too bad it wasn't included in an actual episode, it made me like both of them a bit more. 

Edited by snarts
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Wow, now I see why they made yesterday's ep a cliffhanger - they were afraid of losing viewers now that a nap is a more exciting option than watching this episode. Jeremy and Olivia? This is, like, the worst possible universe. Losing Javonny was a punch to the gut and I honestly feel so much less entertained and less invested.

I love how Trina has to ask "for a minute" every time she has to load the fake tears sequence. Cinco is just boring. Cash has gotten too arrogant and quite presumptuous with her alternate reality in which her and Cinco's chemistry is palpably coursing through the villa. Huh? And please stop calling it a fucking throuple. A throuple is a relationship in which all three participants are involved with each other romantically/sexually. You're in a regular old-fashioned love triangle. (I can't believe as a Gen-Xer I'm irritated with a Millenial misusing a term that I assume was spawned by one.)

The icing on tonight's shit cake was that dull and predictable sports thing (can't call it a competition) in which 90+% of it was pre-determined by gender. Fun.

One plus: Will's Cuban sandwich looked tasty. 

First glimpse of Casa Amor looked decent, but I'm gonna find it tough to root for mouth-breather Jeremy and guppy-faced Olivia. Yawn. I may be instead rooting for Trina to hook up with a new guy, Cinco gets dumped and recouples with Cash, just for them to find that there's not much there and they sputter out. Maybe Korey will make a genuine connection. (And hopefully he'll go back to the pulled-back hair and broodiness - much hotter.)

BRING BACK JOVANNY!!!

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Cash has gotten too arrogant and quite presumptuous with her alternate reality in which her and Cinco's chemistry is palpably coursing through the villa. Huh?

And that's what's pissing me off about Cash.  She has gotten too arrogant and when she was talking to Cash about their magnificent, out of this world, blazing hot chemistry, Cinco was sitting there looking like...duuuhhhhh......

• Love 4
(edited)

The narrator pronounced "Vibes" like "Veebess" or something.  He's the best.

Josh/Joey looks good with glasses.  Cinco has a really nice butt.

Cash and the word "Literally" need a permanent breakup.  

Cash to Cinco:  "You guys LITERALLY don't even half of what we have.  Like literally, when you guys sit next to each other, it's literally this, you guys literally are like".  

I think Cinco should dump both of them.  But whatever, the idea of that cash prize must be seeming really good right now.

Cash really believes she's the shit.

I think I'm a bit in love with Will.  The way he said goodbye to Aimee was so romantic.  I'm not going to pull an Olivia or anything but I think I'm a bit in love with him.

The Casa Amor women look pretty.

Shannon's chin implant almost separated from her face during the archery challenge.

loveisland.jpg

Why were the boys sleeping like this?  LOL

loveisland2.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, TroopinFairy said:

Cinco is not worth it Cash.

So funny, I was like "Cash is not worth it Cinco."  But she is if he wants to win the game.

If Javonny was an OG, then why did they keep Jeremy?  What kind of bullshit?  I thought they kept Jeremy and Olivia because they were the OGs.  I guess they like Jav better than Jer but I can't see why or how.

17 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Cash has gotten too arrogant and quite presumptuous with her alternate reality in which her and Cinco's chemistry is palpably coursing through the villa. Huh?

Yeah seriously.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

BRING BACK JOVANNY!!!

Hell yeah!  Let him date Arielle or something

"Come on, Arielle, girl, like wow, I'm really feeling you, wow, you look so beautiful tonight" I can just see it

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I was disappointed to see Javonny go. I loved his personality and sometimes you just want to see people like him win in life. Hopefully his love life will perk up after being on the show. And really? Jeremy was saved? Mr 80% conditioner? Come on! 

Although I wish Cash wasn't going after Cinco (not impressed with him), I'm happy that she is taking her chance. Part of the pep talk she gave herself was that she was going to take the risk. She built up a little confidence and is saying what's on her mind. I don't see it as arrogance but rather someone who realizes her worth, even when compared against someone considered to be more physically attractive. Cash, do you! I just wish the object of her affection was more deserving.

I thought it was funny that Shannon considers Josh to be immature. When Josh was talking to Cinco I thought he gave him some pretty solid advice. He's had experience with both Trina and Cash. A question to ask himself is which version of himself he prefers. Others have noticed the difference in his personality and level of engagement when he's with Cash vs Trina. And I think that's one of the things Cash was pointing out.

Looking forward to Casa Amore...

• Love 6

The fact Olivia stayed because of Operation Heart Attack and that Olivia high-fived to Operation Heart Attack with Cash suggests this whole thing isn’t that serious. She basically just sat in the corner like a lump of coal for two weeks throwing shade at Javonny, but then when she comes up with a grade school approach to randomly trying to break up the strongest couple in the villa the boys are really impressed with that?

Jeremy? Ugh. I guess. Maybe the women see something in him they’re still not showing. This show’s obsession with the OG people is probably it’s biggest fault. I get that maybe that’s the premise, but even producers admit they cast expecting certain stuff to happen then are surprised. Sometimes they screw up casting and get some duds originally and some cool people later on. The show shouldn’t so heavily favor people who just happen to show up early.

I wonder if Aimee and Wes weren’t really into each other. I assumed they weren’t shown much because they became a boring couple like Kyra/Will and Cinco/Trina. But maybe we only saw a few shots of them hanging out where reality is they just withdrew from everybody? We didn’t even see a lot of their answers in the couples challenge. For the life of me I can’t imagine how neither was saved if they had the kind of relationship we thought they did. 

• Love 1

Why would they save Jeremy when Javonny was RIGHT THERE? Even Wes would have been better and we've barely had a minute to get to know him. Jeremy hasn't done anything except look at himself in the mirror for the last three weeks. The guys saving Olivia bothers me less because Aimee and Florita are awful, whereas Olivia is mostly just stupid. Javonny shouting "Oliviaaaa! Good luck!" as he left was so cute. He's just the best. I can't believe they sent him home over Dollar Store Tarzan.

Cinco and Cash are the better couple but bottom line for me is I don't care anymore and they all need to shut up. At the beginning of the episode Cash said she had closure, then later talking to Olivia she was upset that Cinco now knows her feelings but hasn't left Trina yet and continues to be affectionate with her, which Cash considers disrespectful to herself. Really? Does she also think that Will should stop kissing Kyra because Olivia said she likes him? So ridiculous. And her conversation with Cinco was ... something. I think the editors have gone off Cash as much as the audience has because they intercut her THs saying she hesitates to talk to Cinco because she truly loves and respects Trina with her actual conversations with Cinco where she's basically saying Cinco and Trina are a trash couple and they've got nothing and evvvrrybody sees it but him. Oh, and then here's Trina who has to go into the dressing room and sit in a catatonic state because Cinco said Cash's name without spitting. Cash and Trina have made me feel sorry for Cinco is where we're at now.

• Love 8