Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Ship Happens

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

According to Lexi, this might be her emoji: 👺

Is anyone else loving the absence of Cap'n Sandy this last episode?  Maybe the producers and editors are understanding that she just brings the show down.  Stay in your cabin and 😴.

Yes! It was great not to hear her captainsplain and nitpick everything. I'm loving that production shaded her with the snoring sounds.

Was anyone else getting anxiety from Lloyd playing on his phone while in the hot tub? The water was almost touching it! Gahhhhh😆 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 7/27/2021 at 10:34 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Easily the worst crew in the history of the show, I'm afraid. I'm surprised so few have gotten as irritated as I did when Lexi was like "You wanna compare degrees" and "I have an 8K condo in a Miami hi rise." I had a full on guinea hand-gesticulations-included blow up at the degree thing, then had ANOTHER one when she said that shit about where she lived. Girl, get a GRIP: no matter what your degree is, YOU ARE A WAITRESS WHO VACUUMS AND WASHES OTHER PEOPLE'S DRAWERS. Talk about an own-goal. Your condo in Miami, we KNOW you don't pay for it if it exists, because you're sleeping in a closet smelling Malia's farts all night. If you're so big time, fuck right off the boat and come back as a guest like that one chief stew from season 2. 

Also, for someone who claims to be so high-class, she’s wearing the most janky cheap-ass looking wigs I’ve ever seen.  Like, Karen Huger levels of bad wigs 😮

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

On the Never Before Scene for this episode, Lexi tells Malia that she has a tattoo "by her vagina." Did... her... gynecologist install it or...? Maybe that's why she changed her claim of a biology degree to physics. Most universities want the bio majors to pass A&P.

• LOL 7
On 7/19/2021 at 12:14 PM, tveyeonyou said:

And Mat or whatever the chef's name is, he just quits in the middle of the night without at least telling Sandy?

TOO DRUNK.

On 7/19/2021 at 12:14 PM, tveyeonyou said:

I can't stand her either but he should've at least talked to her instead of storming off breaking cameras or whatever he was doing.

TOO DRUNK.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:28 PM, Jack Sampson said:

Wonder what Lexi is doing to support her condo.  It's not yachting...at least not the legal kind.

It's probably not HER condo.  She probably found som old geezer who thinks her act is cute and her ass is great.

• Love 5

Okay. I am officially out until next season. Bravo has put some reprehensible individuals on the show in the past, but having Lexi + Mathew in the same season… along with shit-faced Courtney who barely makes sense… hard pass. Not entertaining, only annoying.

• Love 3