Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Episode talk only. No WWHL. No other housewife shows. No future information. 

• Start Topic

On 7/21/2021 at 12:37 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Did she say that?  I thought Bershan said that in her life experience, when somebody puts a finger is someone else's face, they usually or could get hit. 

She also explicitly mentioned that it's a trigger in Black culture.

If Eboni is allowed to get "triggered" by a (relatively) innocuous use of the word "help," I think Bershan is allowed to get triggered when someone is up so close and screaming so hard, they're literally spitting in her face.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I would hand out sitting towels to all those women, if they were guests in my home or establishment, because all of their body function issues are too much yuck.

I'd get everything wrapped in plastic covers.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

Leah.  Is just the worst.  

A million times yes. I think no one responded to her little “free bleed” tidbit because they are just as exhausted from her as I am. At least that’s what I hope. Ditto to the dress being on backwards. I think it was quite obvious it was on backwards because the little tassel thingie needed to be in front. Had it not been for that I wouldn’t have noticed as the zipper in front looked ok.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I just can't get past how unhygienic this practice sounds, let alone the mess, the smell, and the ruined fabrics everywhere. Leah must not yet have The Shining periods like I did, lol.

I would hand out sitting towels to all those women, if they were guests in my home or establishment, because all of their body function issues are too much yuck.

I guess Sonja is practicing free urinating, and Ramona is practicing free defecating.

• LOL 20
  • Love 3

Three quotes tickled me:

"I would like people to tell me if I was punching glass." Leah, go and watch your first season.

"Sonja is snappy like a turtle and it's not turtle time."  😅

"I got arrested for much less." Seriously, Luann?!

Thank you medium for telling Sonja she needs actual therapy, with someone with a PhD! 

I did not catch Leah talking about free bleeding. Trust her to be that girl who does that. 😑

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Glama said:

"I got arrested for much less." Seriously, Luann?!

I was like really?!  Umm, I’m pretty sure you put your hands on a police officer. That’s assault, brother (who gets the reference?!)

5 hours ago, Glama said:

Thank you medium for telling Sonja she needs actual therapy, with someone with a PhD! 

I loved that part. Medium lady was definitively like no, you don’t need my bullshit you need actual professional help. That was great. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I was like really?!  Umm, I’m pretty sure you put your hands on a police officer. That’s assault, brother (who gets the reference?!)

And she said it at least three times 😅😅 Unbelievable! 

14 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

😂

I love this forum!!!

I only discovered this forum maybe 1,5 years ago, and signed up and started commenting maybe 6 months ago. Now I'm more into tje comments on here than the actual episodes! 😅 I love how witty and funny you guys are! And I love the group support I get for having to endure Leah etc. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 7/23/2021 at 11:15 AM, dosodog said:

On 7/23/2021 at 11:15 AM, dosodog said:

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
I was trying to quote two different quotes on different pages but the above says it all
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/21/2021 at 12:26 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'm such a dummy.  I was thinking how easy it would be for these media (heh) to look up back stories for these people who were having their seance recorded for TV, and completely forgot they could just ask the producers.

She lost massive points for me when she was telling Sonja that if Sonja puts her hand in her face or whatever, her reaction will be to hit her, because that's how she rolls.  How about exercising just a teeny bit of self control, Life Coach?

She never said she'd get violent,  she said if Sonja does that to someone else, they might get violent ,so its not a good idea to do that.  Bershan said she would not do that.  Cut to Sonja bragging that she would thrown down again with Bershan.  Sonja was very proud of her behaviour and wasn't drunk when she was bragging about it. 

Edited by Cozytea
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Luann: “I don’t care how drunk you are. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior.” 

Yes. By all means, stick to behavior like belligerently refusing to leave a hotel room and then screaming at cops in the back of a squad car. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 7/21/2021 at 4:54 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

When she was with Ramona she was basically saying that Sonja is playing with fire by getting combative in someone's face like she did, that in her experience, people will fight back and Sonja has been lucky no one has yet.
She did say that she herself wouldn't do it,(and that she listened when her dad warned her that people will give back what you give them, or even more), but someone else just might one of these days.  (Ramona added that Sonja could end up arrested.)

Later during the hug w Sonja, she told her to please not do that to anyone else, but Sonja blew her off, probably because Bershan had been face-yelling-finger-wagging right back

I guess Bershan did an assessment and decided Sonja wouldn't respond to finger-wagging in the way Bershan is used to, and it gave her license to do it herself. 

On 7/21/2021 at 4:54 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

I don't get why none of them just walk away when someone starts going off, or jumping on their last nerve. It's never going to end well to either escalate things, or square off in a drunk screaming match. I'd gtfo fast if someone hollering at me got close enough to count my nose hair. 

I'll admit I'm not a fighter by any stretch of the imagination, but I fail to see how hitting someone for finger wagging is acceptable in any situation.  If you don't like the finger wagging, then walk away.  But I suspect that you try that more than once on a show like this, and you're going to find yourself out of a job.

• Love 1
On 7/22/2021 at 3:03 PM, Emmeline said:

That said, I am sick that Sonja does not recognize her contribution to the Bershan squabble.  The entire episode Sonja acted like a wounded bird, pouting and sulking like a child.  Bershan issued a sincere apology to the group, Sonja should have done the same.  She does not see her blitzed out, crazy behavior, when drunk.  It’s on replay anytime in many episodes.  Why doesn’t she see this?  She makes all these excuses and the others let her get away with it.  I feel like Leah and Ebony telling Sonja her friends see her as “less than” has released a monster.

Exactly!  I was baffled by Sonja's logic that just because she doesn't drink at home (which, even that statement, she walked back) it means that she can't have a drinking problem.  If you tend generally to drink too much when you do drink, and act crazy/inappropriate/whatever, you have a drinking problem!  Maybe I'm living quite a sheltered life, but most people I know that have left their 20s behind no longer feel the need to drink to excess every time they're out....unless they have a drinking problem, that is.  Now, I realize that Sonja probably doesn't drink to excess each and every time she goes out, but we've seen way too many instances of her drinking too much during her time on RHONY for it to be a rare occurrence.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I guess Bershan did an assessment and decided Sonja wouldn't respond to finger-wagging in the way Bershan is used to, and it gave her license to do it herself. 

I'll admit I'm not a fighter by any stretch of the imagination, but I fail to see how hitting someone for finger wagging is acceptable in any situation.  If you don't like the finger wagging, then walk away.  But I suspect that you try that more than once on a show like this, and you're going to find yourself out of a job.

Definitely agreed!

I am curious how it works if one of them tries to walk away when arguments get heated. Do the producers rush to push them back into the mix, with security standing by?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/23/2021 at 4:42 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I guess Sonja is practicing free urinating, and Ramona is practicing free defecating.

Why not, if “free bleeding” is a thing? 😂😩

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 3

I definitely think the producers tell them to get back into the fight and earn their paycheck. If they don't the other women run after them and drag them back saying don't leave come back. We've seen that over and over. 

• Love 5
On 7/24/2021 at 8:41 AM, mostlylurking said:

😁😁😁😁😁

• LOL 1

Watched Season 3 (scary island) and Season 4 and the Sonja we're seeing now isn't the same person.  She's so childish acting.  It's like she and Leah are acting like two 8th graders, sober but high strung.  My apologies to 8th graders, even the high strung ones.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I really hope whatever Sonja saw on the bathroom floor was just makeup. My makeup will sometimes smear on random places if I'm not careful. Ramona is pretty fair, but maybe bronzer, eyeliner, lipliner, something brown??? I just can't imagine. 

I also like to believe Leah only said "free bleed" for shock value. 

I wish I weren't so embarrassed by bodily functions. I can barely excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I was taught it's impolite. I was raised in a household where you don't discuss menstruation at all. I can be paranoid about leaking. I'm super self-conscious for a week every month. Women in general can feel a lot of shame for having the same bodily functions as men and for having periods. How many of us have anxiety the early stages of dating over stuff like this? Using the bathroom for the first time at a new boyfriend's place can be very uncomfortable.

I'm all for being more relaxed with this stuff than my family is. BUT, I am still all about basic cleanliness! If you are an able-bodied adult, there is no reason for your poop to end up on the floor. If it does somehow, clean it up! What are you, a dog? 

Unless you can't afford pads/tampons, why on earth would you free bleed? 

• Hugs 2
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I really hope whatever Sonja saw on the bathroom floor was just makeup. My makeup will sometimes smear on random places if I'm not careful. Ramona is pretty fair, but maybe bronzer, eyeliner, lipliner, something brown??? I just can't imagine. 

I also like to believe Leah only said "free bleed" for shock value. 

I wish I weren't so embarrassed by bodily functions. I can barely excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I was taught it's impolite. I was raised in a household where you don't discuss menstruation at all. I can be paranoid about leaking. I'm super self-conscious for a week every month. Women in general can feel a lot of shame for having the same bodily functions as men and for having periods. How many of us have anxiety the early stages of dating over stuff like this? Using the bathroom for the first time at a new boyfriend's place can be very uncomfortable.

I'm all for being more relaxed with this stuff than my family is. BUT, I am still all about basic cleanliness! If you are an able-bodied adult, there is no reason for your poop to end up on the floor. If it does somehow, clean it up! What are you, a dog? 

Unless you can't afford pads/tampons, why on earth would you free bleed? 

I would clean my toilets before the housecleaning crew used to show up. Also, before the hotel cleaning crew gets to my room. 

I just hate the idea of anyone looking at my stuff and thinking, “This woman is disgusting!!”

• Like 3