Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Episode talk only. No WWHL. No other housewife shows. No future information. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Oops apologies, I must have completely missed when she called her an angry black woman.  All I saw was that Lu said Eboni seemed angry and I totally missed the black woman part!  

You didn’t miss anything. What you saw was exactly what happened. Eboni then later told Leah that Luanne called her an angry black woman.

• Love 13
(edited)
3 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Interesting, isn't it, how Sonja's nasty side comes out when she's loaded. She especially takes alot of anger out on Ramona. She's combative, mean, verbally abusive and now we can add physical anger to the list. Unfortunately, I think the only people that might be able to stage a successful intervention with Sonja are her daughter and the producers of RHONY. And frankly, she needs to be fired or quit the show. She will not get control of her drinking and her drunken behavior as long as she is on this show. She needs to devote herself to rehabilitation and commit to sobriety. Clearly, from what he learned last night about her father being a drunk, this is in the genes. She has a genetic predisposition to alcoholism. She needs professional treatment and a good therapist who has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology to help her...the psychic was right about that....or bring Bethenny back to tell her "You're a drunk!" like she did with Dorinda.

At this point I think only her daughter and getting fired from RH because of her drinking could change her trajectory. 

Her drinking seems to be getting worse and worse each season. I recently “rewatched” the series (had it on in the background while recovering from back surgery), and her drinking has been problematic for a number of years. I think it is escalating and I also think we are seeing more of it since Luann isn’t falling in bushes, Dorinda and her angry drunken outbursts is gone, and Leah isn’t throwing tiki torches.

It makes me really sad for her, but my sympathy and general liking her is almost gone.

That whole seance was such a joke, but the medium telling her she needed a psychologist with a PhD was awesome.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 17

Sonja, please, Don’t use the fact that your parents got divorced when you were 5 as a reason for your drinking issues. It could be much worse if your parents decided to stay together, trust me.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I thought she said he left when she was 2?

Even better… She doesn’t have any childhood traumatic experience seeing her father drinking and arguing with her mother. Money probably was tight, however, it could be worse….

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

At this point I think only her daughter and getting fired from RH because of her drinking could change her trajectory. 

Her drinking seems to be getting worse and worse each season. I recently “rewatched” the series (had it on in the background while recovering from back surgery), and her drinking has been problematic for a number of years. I think it is escalating and I also think we are seeing more of it since Luann isn’t falling in bushes, Dorinda and her angry drunken outbursts is gone, and Leah isn’t throwing tiki torches.

It makes me really sad for her, but my sympathy and general liking her is almost gone.

That whole seance was such a joke, but the medium telling her she needed a psychologist with a PhD was awesome.

I wonder if she considers the shooting schedule of the series the way we think of a vacation.  It's time to party, drink more than we should and gain a few pounds.  However, most of our vacations are quite short and then we get back to normal life.    

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I thought she said he left when she was 2?

Right, that was incredibly confusing. 
Also, the fact that her close friends for many years, Ramona and Luann, knew absolutely nothing about her childhood family dynamics and relationships is just strange. Does she has close friends where she will share these aspects of her life? If not, that is sad and may explain a lot.

• Love 13
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Maximadc said:

Even better… She doesn’t have any childhood traumatic experience seeing her father drinking and arguing with her mother. Money probably was tight, however, it could be worse….

Oh I agree, that just leapt out and quite frankly I wonder how that entire thing would have gone if they had not just attempted to have an intervention in the lobby. She responded with all of that to a very vague statement that made me think she was trying to manipulate it for sympathy. I mean I find her to be a manipulative liar so I might be reading too much into it but I totally think she would have gone down a different path to the initial “reading” if they hadn’t talked about her drinking 5 minutes before.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Hiyo said:

It wasn't false, but that was discussed to death a few episodes back, so...

And overall as a group (a few instances here and there notwithstanding) they seem to be much more racially aware.

I wish people, as a whole, would learn that just because something isn’t one way to you doesn’t mean it can’t be that way to someone else. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Oh I agree, that just leapt out and quite frankly I wonder how that entire thing would have gone if they had not just attempted to have an intervention in the lobby. She responded with all of that to a very vague statement that made me think she was trying to manipulate it for sympathy. I mean I find her to be a manipulative liar so I might be reading too much into it but I totally think she would have gone down a different path to the initial “reading” if they hadn’t talked about her drinking 5 minutes before.

I wonder what the medium was alluding to when she said her father had done something bad he was apologizing for. It made it sound more than his leaving when she was so young.

9 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Also, the fact that her close friends for many years, Ramona and Luann, knew absolutely nothing about her childhood family dynamics and relationships is just strange. Does she has close friends where she will share these aspects of her life? If not, that is sad and may explain a lot.

Ramona did say she knew Sonja's childhood was rough like hers, so I wonder how much she really does know. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I wonder what the medium was alluding to when she said her father had done something bad he was apologizing for. It made it sound more than his leaving when she was so young.

I mean I don’t believe in mediums but I imagine abandoning your family is something one should apologize for.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I wonder if she considers the shooting schedule of the series the way we think of a vacation.  It's time to party, drink more than we should and gain a few pounds.  However, most of our vacations are quite short and then we get back to normal life.    

Exactly.  And it also probably doesn't help her that RHONY tends to film over the big Holiday period, from End of Summer parties to Halloween and through the New Year.  That's a lot of parties and drinking anyway (considering how gung-ho they all are about Halloween), and the show adds a higher level of expectation and opportunity.

But I bet Andy Cohen is weighing the pros and cons of having a show where almost all the OGs are dry.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Mar said:

You didn’t miss anything. What you saw was exactly what happened. Eboni then later told Leah that Luanne called her an angry black woman.

Ah thank you.  I also wondered if I had missed a “never before scene” where she actually said those words.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I mean I don’t believe in mediums but I imagine abandoning your family is something one should apologize for.

Yes of course! I do sincerely apologize if that sounded at all flip, I definitely didn't mean that him abandoning them wouldn't have been devastating in itself, it was more the medium  saying that there's some really tough stuff there, unfinished business; that he didn't know what he was doing, and was mortified-that all made it seem like there was much more to their story.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

So did Lu actually say that Sonja was worse than her, but she got arrested?  I seem to remember it was Lu that was naked in the wrong hotel room and then threatened to kill a cop. Oh, and slipped out of handcuffs.   Sonja accidentally broke the fire extinguisher glass.  

That said. Sonja has been bad for years. I remember when Dorinda was first on.  She was trying to get drunk Sonja, who was going on about yachting with JFK Jr and told her "well, John John's dead."

• Love 9
3 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I am more and more thinking she has become a seasonal drunk.  The housewives complained she didn't see them much during the show hiatus.  She seems to clean herself up between seasons, then drinks really heavily on the show. It is a terrible dynamic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

That seemed strange to me too. These women claim to be close friends (and all of them sleeping with Harry doesn't qualify) and there is a difference between friend and acquaintance. 

I just hope Sonja gets the help she needs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Oops apologies, I must have completely missed when she called her an angry black woman.  All I saw was that Lu said Eboni seemed angry and I totally missed the black woman part!  Like some others I’m doing other things while I’m watching the show so I do miss some things!

I missed the part about leahs dress being on backward too😕

No, you didn't miss anything. Luann only said "angry" and Eboni lied about it when telling Leah. Period.

• Love 6

Sonja seems to have actively moved away from her family, given how she keeps claiming the Morgans as her own, so maybe she never usually talks about her pre-Morgan childhood?

Plus, the Dysfunctional Family and Childhood slots were always taken by Ramona and Bethenny.  I forget, did Sonja stay with Ramona and Bethenny when they were bonding over shitty, abusive childhoods, or did she go with Luann and Dorinda?

• Love 5

I also wondered if I had missed a “never before scene” where she actually said those words.  

She didn't have to say those exact words to say what she did.

Sonja seems to have actively moved away from her family, given how she keeps claiming the Morgans as her own, so maybe she never usually talks about her pre-Morgan childhood?

She keeps living in the past...just a certain period of that past.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

... What I hate most of all is how Leah took over the show, and not for the better.  She’s got everyone against each other.  Sneaky bitch.  Who is she to schewer Sonja?  She was the worst last season tearing up Ramona’s property running around Ramona’s pool acting like a lunatic.  Talking about her Grandma is getting old too.  I can see why she doesn’t get along with her parents.  They must have had their hands full.  Rob too.  They are watching over Kiki.  They don’t want another Leah.

Last season Leah acted out to keep the attention on herself.  I have a feeling she grew up acting out to be the center of attention.  Her poor family! 

This season for some reason (probably because they know she's coming back) she has all the OG's running to ''ask Leah" before they make a move.  Hugging on her, kissing up to her, etc, so she still gets the attention and doesn't need to act out anymore.  I zoomed through most of her scenes once again.  And once again I only had about 10 minutes of show left to eat my treat to! She has ruined my relaxation time. 😑

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Leah's pink suit with significant boobage showing looked like a Frederick's of Hollywood design. 

Leah's talking head "fashion," it's bad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, nokat said:

Leah's talking head "fashion," it's bad.

That is ignoring her literal butt tits. It’s such a crazy bad job, I think she should announce her surgeon as a public service. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

I found it a little ridiculous that Bershan had to offer this big apology while Sonja just rolled her eyes. Like Bershan was the only one acting ridiculous. 

LOL at Lu saying she got arrested for doing a lot less. Lu, you kicked a cop.

I really don't get Sonja's anger at Ramona. Her screaming "shut the f up" at Ramona when R just asked the waiter for Kleenex was bizarre and out of line. I know they've been friends for many years plus they have to film together but I wonder what would happen if Ramona said she's done with Sonja. I wouldn't blame her. I wouldn't want a friend like that.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ancslove said:

Lu was also in someone else's room!  To this day, I'm not sure she realizes that.

I also think she doesn't believe she did anything that deserved being arrested. Delusional. 

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

😂😂

Leahs backward dress came across my email today.  It actually does look cute either way but yes her jacket was bizarre

EF76D047-5294-4E53-BA00-623493AC3477.jpeg

Maybe she wanted to look like she was wearing an enormous black cross; y'know, while converting to Orthodox Judaism. 😀

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Sonja is clinging to the edge.

Yep and it's time for her to leave this show. 

Sell the damn townhouse for whatever she can get for it and move on to the next phase of her life. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, ancslove said:

Plus, the Dysfunctional Family and Childhood slots were always taken by Ramona and Bethenny.  I forget, did Sonja stay with Ramona and Bethenny when they were bonding over shitty, abusive childhoods, or did she go with Luann and Dorinda?

I think Sonja went to see the old woman singing her rendition of one of LuAnn’s songs.

I remember the season when they went to Heather’s home upstate.  Ramona was having issues because it reminded her of her troubled childhood.  There was a scene with Sonja and Ramona getting ready for dinner.  Ramona was saying something about being like her father.  Sonja started crying and telling Ramona that she wasn’t like her father.  Then Sonja said something about her mother having her head bashed into a toilet bowl.  I just remember it because I never heard mention of Sonja’s childhood before.

That said, I am sick that Sonja does not recognize her contribution to the Bershan squabble.  The entire episode Sonja acted like a wounded bird, pouting and sulking like a child.  Bershan issued a sincere apology to the group, Sonja should have done the same.  She does not see her blitzed out, crazy behavior, when drunk.  It’s on replay anytime in many episodes.  Why doesn’t she see this?  She makes all these excuses and the others let her get away with it.  I feel like Leah and Ebony telling Sonja her friends see her as “less than” has released a monster.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
(edited)

I believe this little disgusting tidbit was overlooked because of everything else going on in that episode.  Leah must have read about this somewhere and of course had to remark because she is just so open and on trend, it’s a movement.  

She is going up to her room and she says “I’m going up to free bleed”.  I only guessed what it meant but I looked it up anyway.  That poor hotel, Ramona’s poop and Leah’s free bleeding all over. 

Free bleeding is the practice of intentionally menstruating in public, without blocking or collecting the period flow. When you hear about free bleeding, you might think, “But what about all that laundry?” But more than just a period practice, free bleeding is a movement.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

😂😂

Leahs backward dress came across my email today.  It actually does look cute either way but yes her jacket was bizarre

EF76D047-5294-4E53-BA00-623493AC3477.jpeg

I wonder if the jacket was on backwards, too?  I mean, who has a "tail" in the front?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I think this little disgusting tidbit was overlooked because of everything else going on in that episode.  Leah must have read about this somewhere and of course had to remark because she is just so open and on trend, it’s a movement.  

She is going up to her room and she says “she is going up to free bleed”.  I only guessed what it meant but I looked it up anyway.  That poor hotel, Ramona’s poop and Leah’s free bleeding all over. 

Free bleeding is the practice of intentionally menstruating in public, without blocking or collecting the period flow. When you hear about free bleeding, you might think, “But what about all that laundry?” But more than just a period practice, free bleeding is a movement.

Effing gross.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I wonder if the jacket was on backwards, too?  I mean, who has a "tail" in the front?

The bizarre thing, to me, is that it fit. Are her boobs that small that they weren't, at least slightly, smooshed? Weren't there darts in the "back" (HAH! I remember something from home-ec)? Did she think they were for her shoulderblades? And what about the butt area? The label?

How high was she when she got dressed?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

The bizarre thing, to me, is that it fit. Are her boobs that small that they weren't, at least slightly, smooshed? Weren't there darts in the "back" (HAH! I remember something from home-ec)? Did she think they were for her shoulderblades? And what about the butt area? The label?

Was the whole damn outfit on backwards?

who does she think she is, Kris Kross?

• LOL 9
29 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Since it's a full zip back, I bet she had it backwards to get it on and zipped, and just forgot to shimmy it around to the correct side after. It looks like it's a knit material, so would be easy to shimmy it. (Not that I've ever done anything similar, and if I had, at least I wasn't on tv!)

I've got nuthin' for the jacket with the tail. Girl needs a stylist instead of glam.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Talk about privilege.  There are women around the world who don’t have access to proper hygienic supplies while on their menses and here’s this bitch just taking all her advantages for granted.  So disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Love 17
14 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I believe this little disgusting tidbit was overlooked because of everything else going on in that episode.  Leah must have read about this somewhere and of course had to remark because she is just so open and on trend, it’s a movement.  

She is going up to her room and she says “I’m going up to free bleed”.  I only guessed what it meant but I looked it up anyway.  That poor hotel, Ramona’s poop and Leah’s free bleeding all over. 

But what about other people's couches and chairs?  What about public restaurant's chairs?

As a woman, am I going to have to pay a deposit for furniture, thanks to this movement?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Free bleeding is a thing?

I can just see Leah…. Sitting on a chair in front of someone… looking them in the eye… while she bleeds on the chair… daring them to challenge her right, as a woman, to bleed wherever she goddamn wants to… velvet upholstery or not.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Yes.  Free bleeding is becoming a thing. I have just learned about it today. Be forewarned, there are graphic pictures of what most of us women have been trying to avoid all our lives.

At least Bethenny no longer has to find older women to demand tampons from. She can just let it flow.

Leah.  Is just the worst.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Fat Foyer guy for the WIN for looking at Leah and her ridiculous ‘fashion’ like we all do: WTF?!!!

Like a silent Greek Chorus 😆

I thought he might be trying to figure out if she was a hooker, but you know, it’s okay to be a Ho.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Yes.  Free bleeding is becoming a thing. I have just learned about it today. Be forewarned, there are graphic pictures of what most of us women have been trying to avoid all our lives.

At least Bethenny no longer has to find older women to demand tampons from. She can just let it flow.

Leah.  Is just the worst.  

TMI!!

I just can't get past how unhygienic this practice sounds, let alone the mess, the smell, and the ruined fabrics everywhere. Leah must not yet have The Shining periods like I did, lol.

I would hand out sitting towels to all those women, if they were guests in my home or establishment, because all of their body function issues are too much yuck.

• Like 1
  • Love 11