Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Episode 3

• Start Topic

Wow, Shona was really unprofessional and mean to Aine at their meeting. Shona chastises Aine for her behaviour but then acts just as childishly. Poor James - good thing he knows Aine and is used to her personality. He must have assumed Aine's sister was just as quirky. At least Shona did call later to sort of apologise. I'm sure Shona can tell Aine is upset from Aine's voicemail message, though.

I thought Richard was aware of Aine's mental health issues? Last series she went to his house after the night at the pub and was visibly upset about Tom's state at the time. I suppose Richard asking how (if?) she's always up is a bit of a throwaway, but it seems to set her off a bit.

Even though Aine went for a joy-ride with Bradley's bike, I did laugh at her response after being hit "Is the bike okay!?". This is something cyclists say all the time. The bike is the important bit! Also loved Bradley's note, complete with penis doodle. I don't know how Aine missed losing a tooth.