Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Overload

• Start Topic

Damn, talk about WORD CRIMES!  Leah needs to brush up on her elementary school grammar before posting anything else online:

"It’s so sad that a hair stylist/owner of a salon would talk about a haircut looking like it was done at beauty school etc. Like it look horrible. Funny thing is the instructor that cut my hair has been in this career for almost 20 years. Lol I bet when you were in cosmetology school you thought your cuts colors etc were perfecto … im sorry to say I bet your wrong. The talk your doing makes your salon look very trashy and so unprofessional and I don’t even have to call you out. You should be uplifting to others in this career. We need less beauticians like you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

I don't know if this has been covered yet, but don't they have a Lowe's or Home Depot or something similar where Leah and her husband live? They looked like they were in a rent-to-own store. Also, WTF is she going to do with that huge W/D in an apartment? And, why didn't Germey ask why she's buying more Mary Kay before she even sells one lipstick? I think he doesn't want her screwing with his credit, which is why he's going to the bank to reopen his solo bank account.

Finally, OMG. The hair! on the show it looked green and mucus colored. In that photo from the beauty school, it looked like a lawnmower had gone over her head. Who would buy makeup from her?

• Love 1

I don't know if this has been covered yet, but don't they have a Lowe's or Home Depot or something similar where Leah and her husband live? They looked like they were in a rent-to-own store. Also, WTF is she going to do with that huge W/D in an apartment? And, why didn't Germey ask why she's buying more Mary Kay before she even sells one lipstick? I think he doesn't want her screwing with his credit, which is why he's going to the bank to reopen his solo bank account.

Finally, OMG. The hair! on the show it looked green and mucus colored. In that photo from the beauty school, it looked like a lawnmower had gone over her head. Who would buy makeup from her?

I grew up in WV a few hours from Leah and we were 2 hours from the closest Lowes/Home Depot. Although I believe Leah lives near Charleston, so she should have one closer. I thought that store was weird too. Maybe they had issues with filming in a bigger/busier store?

Edited by Ladystardust

In nyc, we have those Mom and Pop appliance and furniture stores.  They seem to pop up in weird spots, closed roller rinks, unused warehouses.  The appliances are usually solid brands while the furniture is usually lower quality.  I have a fondness for them.  You never know what's going to happen in those stores and you meet the most colorful people.

I grew up in WV a few hours from Leah and we were 2 hours from the closest Lowes/Home Depot. Although I believe Leah lives near Charleston, so she should have one closer. I thought that store was weird too. Maybe they had issues with filming in a bigger/busier store?

I seem to remember Germy tweeting about the furniture store incident claiming the store treated them badly. Clueless twits.

In nyc, we have those Mom and Pop appliance and furniture stores.  They seem to pop up in weird spots, closed roller rinks, unused warehouses.  The appliances are usually solid brands while the furniture is usually lower quality.  I have a fondness for them.  You never know what's going to happen in those stores and you meet the most colorful people.

Do I smell an 80's theme style sitcom of teen mom in the making?

I can totally tell the names apart too. Its really not hard. There are only 3 of them and none of them look alike. Ali, Aleah (Grace) and baby Addy. Its easy as hell.

I don't think Aleah and Aliana are that similar.

The worst twin names are the opposite sex twins I went to school with, their names were Aaron and Erin.

Leah looks 45 in that picture.

I went to school with twins named Shane (boy) and Shayne [pronounced the same way] (girl)! Omg! Who would do that to their poor kids?!