Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Overload

• Start Topic

I can't believe there is no financing option for one of those wheelchairs.  I am sure she doesn't need 20 grand up front.  Can't she just make payments on it?  I feel like if you can finance breast implants you should be able to finance a wheelchair.  Maybe both of her parents don't need to be driving giant ass enormous brand new cars?

• Love 4

I worry about Vee. I worry about her because I've been that young woman in a relationship with a man who already has a kid. I've been that girl watching her twenties go by waiting and hoping that one day soon he'll be ready to have a kid with me. And now she's moved in with him and she's really put herself in a tight spot.

It's great to play with their kids and show them what an awesome stepmom you'll be, but it's always a bit of a kick in the uterus when he tells you that he's still not ready. Careful there Vee. If she's smart she has a timeline in her head for when she can cut bait and run. I hope she's not living her life waiting.

• Love 4

Actually, they could get a second hand wheelchair from the Salvation Army to use until the insurance trouble is cleared. Leah will just have to work a bit and push the damn chair. The chair won't be as snazzy as a motorized but it will still get her from A to B.

But these are people who buy Hummers instead of Hondas so practical is not really in their wheelhouse.

I bought my mom a wheelchair after she had knee surgery, and it was only $100 with free shipping. Yes, it's the kind you need to push but it does the job.

• Love 1

I can't believe there is no financing option for one of those wheelchairs.  I am sure she doesn't need 20 grand up front.  Can't she just make payments on it?  I feel like if you can finance breast implants you should be able to finance a wheelchair.  Maybe both of her parents don't need to be driving giant ass enormous brand new cars?

Well with motorized wheelchairs, its actually pretty easy for an adult to get one for almost nothing provided they have good reason.  My Mom got a free one, but she was an amputee.  Same with my best friend's Mom.  I think the big issue with one for Ali is due to her size, it creates a bigger issue.  She needs to be able to get in and out of it, and she'll outgrow it.  And a motorized wheelchair is what they are trying to get.  As myself and others have said, however, one can get a non motorized one for a lot less, and for free in many cases through nonprofits (like the one Dad and I donated my Mom's stuff to)

I'm surprised Leah doesn't start one of those causes pages where people can donate to help Ali get a wheelchair.  I'd be willing to bet she'd raise at least some money for it.  Perhaps not $20,000 but some money.  Or like others have suggested buying an non-motorized wheelchair for now.  It sounds like Ali wouldn't be using it all the time and currently her teacher is carrying her around so I'm sure she wouldn't mind pushing her around instead.  Ali seems to be getting around a fair amount of the time still on her feet.  While she might need frequent breaks we've seen her running around playing at home and rarely do we see her being carried.  I don't know if the need for a motorized wheelchair is justified if she would only be using it a couple hours a day when she gets tired.  I would think a motorized wheelchair is more for people who use them the majority of the time.

I also am confused why Leah couldn't have called her mother, Corey, grandmother, sister, Corey's parents or any of the others who regularly seem to watch her kids when she realized she was strung out on the anxiety meds?  I'm pretty sure multiple people would have rushed over to help. 

Anyone else think the whole let's get along with Jo and Vee is because Kail is jealous that Leah and Corey get a lot of praise about how well the co-parent?

Chelsea is so guilty!  And Janelle is as always a train wreck!

Also edited to add this is a quote from the article mentioned uptread about Adam having a new girlfriend.  I practically lost it when I read it.  How stupid can you be to want to reproduce with him!

In the comments section for the pic Jessica stated she had baby fever!

Edited by Nire
Honestly I agreed with Taylor. Aubree is four, not two. Having meltdowns every time she's told the word "no" is getting a little ridiculous.

I was already in the Aubree is a brat camp, and this episode didn't help. It just smacked of a kid who was used to getting her own way. That meltdown was instant, not a disappointment build up. All kids have moments, but she is constantly on the verge of a tantrum when she doesn't get her way and she's a hardheaded little cuss besides. Enjoy her backtalk, Chelsea. Aubree today, Jenelle tomorrow.

Regardless if Adam was genuine or not it was nice to see someone discipline that little brat for a change. Chelsea sure as hell isn't doing it.

Chelsea makes a great doting big sister to Aubree.

• Love 8

Honestly I agreed with Taylor. Aubree is four, not two. Having meltdowns every time she's told the word "no" is getting a little ridiculous. Regardless if Adam was genuine or not it was nice to see someone discipline that little brat for a change. Chelsea sure as hell isn't doing it.

We don't know that she has a meltdown "every time" she's told no.

If you think Aubree is a brat just from the tiny bit we see of her, then you've never seen a true brat.

She seems like a normal kid to me. All kids have their little fits and moments like that.

We also don't know if Chelsea disciplines. If she truly never did discipline her, her behavior would be much, much worse than the normal kid moments we've seen.

I just don't see "little brat" at all.

I was really hoping the name "goggles" had been retired once we moved over here.

Its the equivalent of a kid calling another kid four eyes in my opinion.

I just think its mean.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8

Can someone explain to me what Jermy's responsibility as a stepdad is financially? When Leah was on the phone yelling about the wheelchair, she initially said "I don't care, I'll pay for it out of pocket". What pocket? Any money Leah has would come from Jeremy. Where does Jeremy's financial responsibility to Corey's kids begin/end?

Is he automatically responsible for Leah's half of medical bills/Disney World/private school for the girls? I wonder because Leah wants hair extensions and horse farms and specialized wheelchairs and she doesn't seem to be concerned with any of the costs.

Yes, there are supposed to be no such things as "step" kids, when you marry you take them on as your own but I'm curious as to what he is truly on the hook for since the girlseses are Leah's and Corey's.

Can someone explain to me what Jermy's responsibility as a stepdad is financially? When Leah was on the phone yelling about the wheelchair, she initially said "I don't care, I'll pay for it out of pocket". What pocket? Any money Leah has would come from Jeremy. Where does Jeremy's financial responsibility to Corey's kids begin/end?

Is he automatically responsible for Leah's half of medical bills/Disney World/private school for the girls? I wonder because Leah wants hair extensions and horse farms and specialized wheelchairs and she doesn't seem to be concerned with any of the costs.

Yes, there are supposed to be no such things as "step" kids, when you marry you take them on as your own but I'm curious as to what he is truly on the hook for since the girlseses are Leah's and Corey's.

From what I understand, technically nothing. If Corey wasn't in the picture, he may have found himself on the hook, but I'm fairly sure that since the girls have the support of both biological parents, he has no financial obligation to them. I assume she'd use her MTV money if Jeremy didn't help.

But ethically, I feel like since he married her and took on that role with her kids, he should absolutely help as much as he is needed, which it seems like he does anyway.

Edited by Universalhunter

He isn't actually 'on the hook' for anything, legally. Right now she has the teen mom money, so that is what is used for her income in any child support calculations. That said, once the cameras go away he will be on the hook to supply Leah's part of the costs since she isn't working by choice. And, of course, a trip to Disney world (etc.) on a credit card in his name makes him responsible since he took on the debt willingly.

Jeremy is not legally bound to support the twins. It is a moral issue rather than a legal one.  I won't go into the details as to what would happen if Cory wasn't paying at all because that is not the case, and it would be pointless to post that information.  If Leah and Jeremy were to break-up, Jeremy would legally be responsible for his child and any support that Leah could get as spousal support. I will assume Jeremy has no issue paying for some things for the twins, but it is Leah who makes sure the twins' needs are met by her and Cory. Now, as for the "wants" of the children, I believe that is a different manner.  I can't say that with certainty, but only by what has been said on the show and what Leah puts out there in countless interviews she gives. I do believe Leah makes sure Jeremy is taking care of her needs as well as those of their daughter. Cory would have to pay more money in child support if and when Leah has no more MTV money coming in. As it is right now, her income from the show and any side jobs,is used to determine child support. When that support goes higher or lower than Cory's, that is when an adjustment would be made. Remember when Cory started earning more money at work? Leah was able to get more money from child support.

And I am sorry, but I still can never remember the twins' names and Baby Adderall's name. If that offends anyone here, I am sorry it bothers you. I don't think I have used "Goggles" here on this board yet, and I know I will when I reference her because I won't keep a scorecard here at my computer just so I am not bothering anyone.  I know I am not the only one who uses the nicknames, as I did that on the other board. The intent behind it is has never been to be mean or to mock, but rather to find a name to describe the child I am referencing in my posts so that others know who I am talking about. I can see if I was bashing the children or being snarky, but even then, that is what snark is about. I know some may find Baby Aderall to be not cute at all, but I don't take offense to it whatsoever. That is someone's opinion. I don't see Goggles being the equivalent of "four eyes" because there is no malicious intent behind it from me or from what I have read when others have resorted to that name. I read about this complaint on the other board at least twice already.  Again, there is nothing evil or mean behind it, at least not on my end. If I am rude to anyone personally, then that is a whole different matter. Peace to all on here and thanks for bringing here what we had on the other board which was fun and a lot of good reading.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4
Actually, they could get a second hand wheelchair from the Salvation Army to use until the insurance trouble is cleared. Leah will just have to work a bit and push the damn chair

I thought the same thing. I also believe it is to give Goggles the freedom to move around on her own as well as when she is in school. Isn't Goggles in school? I don't know that the teacher can be asked to carry her all day long when she has to tend to other students and do her own work. I am leaning towards that being the reason why Leah is pushing the issue.

SPLAIN I think the comment was directed at me (I think) but regardless, I call Goggles "GOGGLES" because it is my term of endearment for her. I have a friend whom we have called "Chubs" since grade school. We didn't give her that nickname. It was her family's nickname for her and she loved it. Of course, Goggles is just a nickname that is used out of love and respect. I don't personally know the child, but I sure wish I could give her a big ol' hug and let her know what a sweetheart she is and I hope and pray she lives a long and happy life. My gosh, there are so many worse things that I have read on other sites where people refer to Goggles as something that should not be seen by the public. To me, and I think everyone else will agree, that is far more worse and disgusting than any endearing nickname given to her by some of us here. It would also have been a great help if her mother had not named all her three girls with names that are similar. I know Baby Addalyn's name, but I am not even sure that is how it is spelled. I have yet to read anyone here or on the previous board, refer to Goggles in any way that was negative. It has all been nothing but love for that child. Sweet baby Jesus, may Goggles live a wonderful and long life.

• Love 4

I think because it is confused with Aleeah.

I have never called Ali Goggles but I do think it is done with affection so I do not consider it mean. Especially when she was younger, she was so cute in those goggles and that is what comes to mind when I hear it. I doubt someone would say that to her face the same way I doubt someone would tell Aubree she was a brat but we see both here.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 4

What I want to know is why does Leah want the twins to have names similar to her own name, with an added A? Aleeah (A-LEAH) and Alianna (however it is spelled... but it is like AL LEAH Nuh).  I mean, I totally get parents naming their children their own name-- my Dad is named after his father, and my Mom and Grandma have the same first name, and my first name is my Grandmother's and Aunt's first name... but her name choices strike me as odd, maybe because there are two of them.

What's wrong with using Ali to identity her?

I thought I was clear in my post. Let me post it again. I get confused with the two girls' names. I wouldn't want to put the wrong name and not make my post clear. 

Why are they referring to Aleeah as Aleeah Grace when they put her and Ali's names under them? They never called her Aleeah Grace before. They usually call her Gracie.

Not sure which girl you are referring to. I will take a wild guess and post that MTV has probably realized there are folks, like me, who can't keep their damn names straight and by putting their full name on screen, that might help. Sorry, MTV. It doesn't. I would have to spend a week with them in order to get their names correct. 

What I want to know is why does Leah want the twins to have names similar to her own name, with an added A? Aleeah (A-LEAH) and Alianna (however it is spelled... but it is like AL LEAH Nuh).

Isn't that a trend among people, like Leah, who have twins? Bad enough dressing twins as twins instead of individuals, they must then label them with similar sounding names rather than give them names that are unique to each child.

Isn't that a trend among people, like Leah, who have twins? Bad enough dressing twins as twins instead of individuals, they must then label them with similar sounding names rather than give them names that are unique to each child.

No I meant why does Leah need both twins to have names that sound like Leah, not having similar sounding names such as Carolyn and Marilyn (heh, had to use a Baby-sitters club reference).  Leah needed two more Leahs.

Edited by spidermiss2426

I can't keep the names straight, either. Goggles, Cheetos and Adderall works for me as I watch the show. Jermy always has a sour puss on his face. Maybe a Leah marriage number 3 in a few years?

Jenelle crying from the dark bathroom: "I want you to leave me alone because I'm sad you're leaving."

• Love 4

Official (baby) Mod Post: I think the nicknames are fine as long as the intent remains clear and affectionate. The names are very confusing. If the nicknames become a larger point of distraction, it can be revisited.

Edited by wrestlesflamingos
clarified intent of post
  • Love 1

I never took the nickname Goggles as anything other than endearment; I never took it in the same vein as one might with the name Four Eyes. I think "Goggles" is cute. Ali's little baby glasses looked like little goggles, and she looked uber-adorable wearing them. As to why we can't just call her "Ali"? Because they already call her that; we need our own nicknames for everyone and more personal nicknames are more fun.

I also noticed that the show captions have recently started identifying Aleeah as "Aleeah Grace." I think it's because, in the show, they now refer to her as "Gracie" about as much as they call her "Aleeah" and some people might get confused: "Gracie? Who the hell is Gracie? Did Leah go and have another kid while I was in the bathroom?" Now, the new caption informs you that Gracie refers to Aleeah's middle name, so we can all relax and take comfort that nothing has fallen out of Leah's vagina yet this year.

• Love 7

Cheetos dust...that will never stop being funny. Yes, Baby Adallyn (?) is also known as Aderrall and Cheetos. I prefer Cheetos.

Agree, Chicken Wing, Goggles is not on the same level of disdain as four eyes.

Leah is apparently channeling Kate Gosselin in the hair department:

http://starcasm.net/archives/275837

My god, she looks deranged in that picture.

I am glad, however, that despite everything that's going on in her life, she's taking a moment to focus on what's really important; which is what people are saying about her haircut on the internet. Let it never be said that Leah Messner Simms Calvert doesn't have her priorities in order.

• Love 6

I'll admit it--I'm an old fogey, and a cranky one at that.  Don't the youths these days have mad computer skillz that could turn these ridiculous mirror photos into something kind of normal?  Like the hair one.  She could just crop the damn thing to get that stupid camera out of it, and make it look like a regular picture instead of something so creepy.  Those hands look like claws, and somehow the mirror effect makes me feel like a voyeur.

And, for god's sake--she's looking in the mirror as she clicks the camera so she chose that deranged look.  What is wrong with people?

• Love 1

The problem with that picture is the incredibly fake smile: her mouth is curved like a smile but her eyes are wide open, not crinkled the way eyes get when we're really smiling.  Hence the deranged look.

The grey nail polish doesn't help.

• Love 1

That hair picture will give me nightmares.  I just know it.

You know how when kids reach puberty they don't really want to be seen with Mom and Dad and ask them to drop them off where people won't see?  Yeah... that will happen A LOT sooner than puberty with Leah's children.  That hair.

I think I'm the only one who can keep Leah's children's names straight.  I mean, they aren't the duggar children or the brown children.  Now those are two families whose children I can't remember names.

• Love 2

Not only is she channeling Kate Gosselin in that photo, but her hands reminded me of a very funny painting featured on an episode of "King of Queens" where Carrie is fuming at the appearance of her one arm which is gigantic. Leah's hands appear gigantic as well:

Untitled-3.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Yea, the baby is definitely "Cheetos". Maybe Aleeah Grace should be "The Hairspray Bandit" aka "Hairspray". 

Then who in the hell is Mountain Dew?  One of those kids has got to be nicknamed Mountain Dew.

• Love 1

Addalyn=adderal=Cheetos. Cheetos came into play because there's a scene with the baby covered in Cheetos dust.

... and Leah's comment about the baby being "drunk on Cheetoh dust."

My god, she looks deranged in that picture.

I am glad, however, that despite everything that's going on in her life, she's taking a moment to focus on what's really important; which is what people are saying about her haircut on the internet. Let it never be said that Leah Messner Simms Calvert doesn't have her priorities in order.

She could pass for 40 in that picture.

• Love 1

I am wondering what meds Leah's dr gave her to make her so spacey and perhaps the dosage was too high. It sounded like she was having mild anxiety. I was under a lot of stress a year ago and had a panic attack and couldn't sleep, similar to Leah. My doctor gave me a scrip for Xanax in a very mild dose and told me to take it if I felt like I needed it. I took it once a day for a week, so that I could re-establish a good sleep pattern, and after that, only if I was having a bad day. I was never on a constant dose and I never felt drugged out. It sounded like he put her on something much stronger. I also found that turning off all electronics and reading a book with a cup of chamomille tea at night helped me turn off the noise in my head and sleep . There are so many natural therapies out there, along with counseling, I wish she would explore some of them. 

Kailyn acts like an adult (sort of). Wonder how long that will last. 

Adam is a douche and I'm sure his time out with Aubree was for the cameras, but my guess is that Chelsea doesn't do much disciplining. 

Janelle is a straight up asshole. She is moaning and crying about her douche of the month being gone for 30 days, yet it's perfectly fine to not to have your own child live with you. Watch out Barb, there's another package coming your way soon!

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 1

I really don't understand why Leah would need anxiety medication.  Yes, Ali's diagnosis is stressful but she's been living with that for awhile now. She doesn't work (I don't count her 2 hour appearance at a tanning bed a few times a week as a "real" job that would cause you stress. She probably gets to pick the hours she works etc. She has an army of help raising those kids. Most moms can't even get someone to watch the kids when they want to take a half hour nap much less to get their nails done, go to dinner with friends etc. She has a husband who has a good job who supports her and a ton of TM money floating around. Her two baby daddies are seemingly nice guys who work and support their kids and Corey seems to take a very active role in the girlses lives.

As for Jeremy being responsible for the twins financially. If Leah did not have TM money and chooses not to work she is still responsible for 50% of their needs (or whatever the court decides) so technically he IS responsible because he is supporting Leah and in turn must provide support for her daughters. If Leah chose to work and pay her own kids' bills then he wouldn't be on the hook. But its not up to Cory to pay for 100% of their childrens' needs, wants and bills just because Leah chose to have another baby and doesn't want to work  (I realize she has the tanning bed job but that wouldn't even pay for insurance co pays) so in turn Jeremy becomes responsible since he married her.

Janelle is ridiculous. Chelsea is annoying.

• Love 1

I had to google Leah's age to make sure I had it correct. The girl is friggin 22 YEARS OLD!! She looks twice her age in that photo above!

Leah, as for your anxiety issues and not being able to sleep, not to mention the boatload of bullshit you are towing around claiming you are under-supported and have too much going on mentally, I think you can find an instant cure by staying away from your Twitter and Facebook. Obviously the girl has way too much time on her hands if she can get herself into online scuffles over how her hair looks. Is that what is important? It is not the first time either she has gotten into these war of words with people she doesn't even know online.  Forget her special needs child, forget Baby Cheetos (thank you all for reminding me of her cute nickname), forget that Jeremy is out of town and how that bothers her, forget the damn wheelchair Goggles needs.  Noooooo, she must defend herself from the attacks she receives online!! She is not suffering from anxiety.  She is on her iPhone all the damn time.  If you don't want to read about yourself, then get your damn eyes off the internet. Hey, how about not posting selfies a la Kim Kardashian?  Leah wants people to leave her alone, back off, and to not comment on her private business, but there she is putting herself out there any chance she gets with interviews, selfies, and Twitter.

Jeremy posted a pic of his new motorcycle. The article mentions how Jeremy accuses Leah of her spending habits in the sneak peek for the next episode: http://www.wetpaint.com/leah-messer/articles/2014-08-05-leah-messer-jeremy-calvert-expensive-motorcycle

This article also mentions the sneek peek where Jeremy and Leah have a fight over Leah spending $2000 on Mary Kay cosmetics to get her career going: http://www.examiner.com/article/teen-mom-2-star-leah-calvert-accused-of-lying-about-her-finances

“I’m buying stuff for my job, and our bills are paid,” Leah explains.

“How ’bout lets pay s**t off that we say we’re gonna pay off for a year now, and we have yet to do it,” Jeremy says.

• Love 3

The whole issue with Chelsea's license is just bizarre to me. 

There are plenty of medical professions where recent grads have the ability to work full scope (as far as I know) under their employer's license while getting their own licensing in order. Does the state of North Dakota really think that Chelsea giving a facial without a license is more dangerous in comparison???

If Leah did not have TM money and chooses not to work she is still responsible for 50% of their needs (or whatever the court decides) so technically he IS responsible because he is supporting Leah and in turn must provide support for her daughters.

If Leah was paying any kind of support, technically, Jeremy is not responsible. A court will not seek an order to garnish his wages or make demands upon Jeremy to pay if Leah suddenly found herself without any funds regardless if he is married to her and making money. That is not the situation here. Leah is not court-ordered to pay any kind of support to Cory. Only Cory is being ordered to pay to Leah for the support of his girls. Since Leah is not required to pay, it is a moot point.

As for the links above, I can't wait to watch that episode. Finally, Leah's spending habits will be mentioned. Leah spent $2,000 to start her Mary Kay career? I have never used Mary Kay. I have been approached by them. Those are some pushy people.

Does the state of North Dakota really think that Chelsea giving a facial without a license is more dangerous in comparison???

I think the state is covering their ass. If they allow Chelsea to give facials without a license, while working for an employer, then it may lead to her doing other things that she is not licensed to do. I think the state health department and other entities have to draw the line simply because of people having screwed up in the past and customers having paid the price for unlicensed employees being able to work for money under the table. Imagine a spa or nail salon owner being able to bring in a young niece or cousin to work in the business for cash on the side because "Auntie" has a business, tending to customers. That is a recipe for disaster. Just like a fast food place requires a minor to have a school permit to work, there are reasons why a technician must have a license to work. They are proving they have done the required schooling and passed the exams. Someone could be working at a salon forever claiming to be "waiting to get their license". The public has a right to enter a business and know the employees are licensed. Being licensed also gives the state the ability to remove one's license when they screw up. By doing that, they keep them from being employed. Now, that does not mean people are not guilty of working without a license - plenty do, but I wouldn't go to those places. That would be like seeing a doctor without a medical license.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

There are plenty of medical professions where recent grads have the ability to work full scope (as far as I know) under their employer's license while getting their own licensing in order. Does the state of North Dakota really think that Chelsea giving a facial without a license is more dangerous in comparison???

If they've seen her makeup they might.

• Love 5
I really don't understand why Leah would need anxiety medication.  Yes, Ali's diagnosis is stressful but she's been living with that for awhile now. She doesn't work (I don't count her 2 hour appearance at a tanning bed a few times a week as a "real" job that would cause you stress. She probably gets to pick the hours she works etc. She has an army of help raising those kids. Most moms can't even get someone to watch the kids when they want to take a half hour nap much less to get their nails done, go to dinner with friends etc. She has a husband who has a good job who supports her and a ton of TM money floating around. Her two baby daddies are seemingly nice guys who work and support their kids and Corey seems to take a very active role in the girlses lives.

Anxiety isn't necessarily determined by how much you have on your plate. My sister has struggled with anxiety her whole life and yes, stress triggers it. But sometimes she will have this intense feeling of anxiety for no discernible reason. I do think that Leah whines too much about her life and lack of help, because she has a shitload of support in her life. For sure. But she could still be having legitimate issues with anxiety. I heard her say that she had had a panic attack, or almost had one - I can't remember which. That might have scared her, especially if she was taking care of her girls while having one. But hell, she was just as dangerous when on that medication. I would have stopped immediately if I became as loopy and incoherent as she did. 

• Love 3

You are right ghoulina, anxiety can be triggered by stress but anxiety is a disorder. Having anxiety in a clinical sense, when we talk of panic, is not like the anxiety you get before a test. It's physical symptoms that seem to come out of nowhere that you can't control. My guess is that Leah complained to her doctor and he just put her on something thinking it would help. That doesn't mean that she should be on meds. In the case of panic, cognitive behavioral therapy can be much more effective than meds. 

• Love 2

I think I'm the only one who can keep Leah's children's names straight. I mean, they aren't the duggar children or the brown children. Now those are two families whose children I can't remember names.

I can totally tell the names apart too. Its really not hard. There are only 3 of them and none of them look alike. Ali, Aleah (Grace) and baby Addy. Its easy as hell.

I don't think Aleah and Aliana are that similar.

The worst twin names are the opposite sex twins I went to school with, their names were Aaron and Erin.

Leah looks 45 in that picture.

• Love 1

MOD NOTE: I have deleted the last few comments regarding nicknames. We are allowing them here. There is no malicious intent behind the nicknames. Fact is, Leah named her kids similar names, and people have come up with cutesy nicknames for them.

What we DON'T allow is others to try and infringe on people using them.

If the names cross the line into something derogatory and degrading, we will reconsider our stance. As for now, please stop the nickname discussion. Consider this your only warning. The next person to chastise another for using a nickname in the thread will be dealt with by the mods. 

• Love 2