Type keyword(s) to search

S03: Week 1: July 7, 2021-July 11, 2021

• Start Topic

Olivia drove me crazy with her mile a minute motormouth.  I couldn't understand half of what she was saying.  I hope she gets silenced again like in the first episode.

Trina Two Face was trying so hard with Jeremy and it was obvious he was just winging it with her. 

For some reason Christian is growing on me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Were the women talking about Jeremy's dick? I couldn't make it out and I even rewatched on YouTube with the closed captioning on and it's like ????? too. This is in the morning when they're getting ready and she starts off all, "did you hear us? He just started making out with me!" Oh okay. But then it gets very murky. It sounded like:

Trina: And then he's saying, fuck on lie ...
Cash: His thing is dangin'?
Trina: Yes, yeah.
Shannon [covers her crotch, whispers]: Did you touch his wiener?
Trina: Yeah, I did. Fair hands.
Shannon: I think I'm blacking out.

Obviously, that can't be an accurate transcription unless I am super old like Olivia and can't speak young person language. What the hell is "dangin'"? Did she say "bangin'" or "hangin'"? Did he take it out? If he took it out, those make more sense. I am pretty sure Shannon did call it his wiener, which confirms my suspicion that she might only be 12. Anyway, the conversation starts here, if anyone else can make better sense of it. Oh, and also my prediction is that Trina is going to be this year's crazypants woman. There's always one every season, and she's starting to give off some strange vibes.

13 hours ago, TroopinFairy said:

I really wanted to hear Trina’s account of her date with Jeremy but, I was too distracted by her GIANT sunglasses.

Olivia was also wearing huge sunglasses and they were big rectangular things, but to be fair, she probably picked those up at the eye doctor when she had her age-related glaucoma checked.

Speaking of Olivia, I liked her better when she was silent.

12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Ok.  Olivia dismissing Jovanny because he seems like a player but going after CHRISTIAN???????  Isn't Christian the one who's been with 99 women? 

Those were mostly imaginary women.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Jeremy is so not into Trina. It’s kind of funny, he’s doing a lot of the stuff women do (bad body language, not initiating things, giving verbal signals about pulling back) and Trina is just seeing and hearing what she wants and blowing past all the signals (like a lot of guys do). I felt so bad on their date when she moved in to share their drinks. He clearly wanted to move his straw into hers and share that way and got creeped out staring at the large glob of red lipstick on her straw then thought how she’d do the same to his. It’s just gross putting your lips on someone else’s lipstick stain, especially if you’re not into the person. Hopefully the new woman will move to him but it looks like she’s into Josh (who has his own issues with Shannon). 

They need to do a better job casting this show. Ask the contestants what their types are and cast to those types. The season is so much more interesting when everyone is physically attracted to each other. People may think it’s superficial, but there’s just no spark with these people. I’d much rather watch a bunch of horny hot people make out with each other then realize they aren’t really that compatible than watch a lot of “respectful” people sit around the pool waiting for someone they like to walk through the door. 

3 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Were the women talking about Jeremy's dick? I couldn't make it out and I even rewatched on YouTube with the closed captioning on and it's like ????? too. This is in the morning when they're getting ready and she starts off all, "did you hear us? He just started making out with me!" Oh okay. But then it gets very murky. It sounded like:

Obviously, that can't be an accurate transcription unless I am super old like Olivia and can't speak young person language. What the hell is "dangin'"? Did she say "bangin'" or "hangin'"? Did he take it out? If he took it out, those make more sense. I am pretty sure Shannon did call it his wiener, which confirms my suspicion that she might only be 12. Anyway, the conversation starts here, if anyone else can make better sense of it. Oh, and also my prediction is that Trina is going to be this year's crazypants woman. There's always one every season, and she's starting to give off some strange vibes.

Olivia was also wearing huge sunglasses and they were big rectangular things, but to be fair, she probably picked those up at the eye doctor when she had her age-related glaucoma checked.

Yes, Trina grabbed his penis and she said he was large. They didn’t have sex, just made out, and I’m guessing she reached down at some point and grabbed it. Why it’s ok for her to share that on National TV but whatever. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

@fishcakes I'm writing what I think they're saying.

Trina:  No not sex.  It was just like, rubbing against me, and he's slaying.  I'm not going to lie.
Cash: His thang is thangin'?
Shannon [covers her crotch, whispers]:  You touched his thing? (or dick)
Trina: Yeah, I did. Bare hands.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

@fishcakes I'm writing what I think they're saying.

Trina:  No not sex.  It was just like, rubbing against me, and he's slaying.  I'm not going to lie.
Cash: His thang is thangin'?
Shannon [covers her crotch, whispers]:  You touched his dick?  (Or thing)
Trina: Yeah, I did. Bare hands.

Thank you! That makes so much more sense.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

The Love Island app made a gif of Cash saying, “his thang is thangin’” which makes even less sense, but the look on Cash’s face is hilarious. Public Service announcement: If you haven’t yet downloaded LoveIslandUS app, please do yourself a favor and play along while the show is on. It has funny and silly polls and things you can vote on as you’re watching. They also use the feedback to make decisions on the show—who to force together, which couples the fans like and dislike, etc. you can also see how your opinions match up with other viewers. For instance, people are really shipping Cinco and Cash.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I also think Joey-Josh is trolling us at this point with that hat. Maybe his Mom was a NKOTB fan and had pictures all over the house.  I don't know but it's fully distracting. 

417D3-PEcCL._AC_.jpg

Other look-a-likes (so I get this out of my system).

Jeremy looks like Luke Wilson with long hair.

bc8ade7c32c8283f00d4af3b09ed53e3.jpg

And Christian looks like Joel Kinnaman (on a bad day).

385324_v9_bb.jpg

Edited by Refresh
  • Like 1
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I am so app-averse (I know I'm being tracked but darn it, don't want to be tracked by EVERYONE), but may have to download the LI one - Matt Hoffman alone has earned my metadata.

And in look-a-like news, I finally realized whose face Will's reminds me of:

Handsome.png

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Olivia drove me crazy with her mile a minute motormouth.  I couldn't understand half of what she was saying.  

I couldn’t understand much of what she was saying either.  Maybe she was just nervous?  🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

I couldn’t understand much of what she was saying either.  Maybe she was just nervous?  🤷‍♀️

Maybe so, but I hope she calms down because she makes me nervous just listening to her.

Oh yay, finally caught up. Diisappointing group of guys initially. I actually laughed when Christian was introduced (he reminds me a bit of Brandon Lee, Tommy & Pamela's kid, who's currently on The Hills) and like Brandon, I also suspect he's related to a producer or something. 

I've come to like Jeremy and Cinco was definitely worth the wait!

Of the women, only Shannon & Tricia give me bad vibes. But, it's early!

brandon-lee-headed-to-hills-report-ftr.jpg

• Love 2
(edited)

I just binged all three and I'm in agreement with the majority. I love Cash and Cinco. Shannon is annoying. Javonny is growing on me. Whoever Will stole from was adorable about it. 

Edited by Court
  • Love 5

Aimee is gorgeous and will apparently be going after everyone! Good for her. Actually, I thought Josh was trying to tell her she wasn't his type in the hot tub, so I was surprised to see them kissing in the preview. As predicted, Shannon suddenly gets jealous the second there's competition.

Trina sure got attached fast! Though I'd be the same, I'm not sure how "I don't want to do long distance again" translated to "I'd be willing to do long distance if we made it to the end" in her mind. Looks like he's going for Aimee too. Again, they seemed super boring, so I'm confused how they have the "strongest couple" narrative already.

I love Cash! She's hilarious.

• Love 7
On 7/10/2021 at 2:10 PM, Refresh said:

I also think Joey-Josh is trolling us at this point with that hat. Maybe his Mom was a NKOTB fan and had pictures all over the house.  I don't know but it's fully distracting. 

417D3-PEcCL._AC_.jpg

Other look-a-likes (so I get this out of my system).

Jeremy looks like Luke Wilson with long hair.

bc8ade7c32c8283f00d4af3b09ed53e3.jpg

And Christian looks like Joel Kinnaman (on a bad day).

385324_v9_bb.jpg

I thought Jeremy looked like Luke Wilson the first time I saw him!

• Love 1
On 7/10/2021 at 10:33 AM, fishcakes said:
On 7/9/2021 at 9:51 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Ok.  Olivia dismissing Jovanny because he seems like a player but going after CHRISTIAN???????  Isn't Christian the one who's been with 99 women? 

Beside the many women in the Niagara Falls area...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Beside the many women in the Niagara Falls area...

Please tell me this is a George Glass reference? My brain immediately went there at the "looking for Miss 100"line

Shannan was pissed that Josh showed Aimee the refrigerator! How dare he?! Let that hussy starve to death! Though, Shannan was just saying last episode that she’s kind of over Josh because she likes the chase—so be thankful this reignited your interest in him, I guess.

Aimee and Jeremy wanting to jump into the murky brown waterfall and commenting on the various species of trees was probably the worst date—but then when they started questioning their mortality because they’re 27?! Oh, come on! And they kissed?!? What?! I mean, I know Jeremy is looking to trade in Trina, but how was that making a connection?

Kyra is crying?! Oh, boy! Meanwhile Jeremy has finally moseyed back to talk to Trina—just to dump her. But Jeremy hasn’t “secured” Aimee, so there’s a risk for the recoupling that Jeremy could end up going home. Meanwhile, Trina could go and take Cinco up on his offer—but I really hope he doesn’t dump Cashay just to be used by Trina to stay a week and/or try to get back at Jeremy.

Nightvision: Cinco, sir, we saw where those hands were going on Cash! I guess there’s some romance there after all!

Whoa! I was not prepared for Josh to lay one on Aimee like that! Granted, neither was anyone else. The guys all fell on the ground in reaction! That was wild! Meanwhile it seems like every guy who’s “in a relationship” is ready to throw their woman aside for Aimee, but Aimee can only choose one person. So, now what?! Would Shannan actually “take Josh back” if Aimee chooses someone else? I expect Shannan will self-eliminate just to force Josh off the island, or I guess she could pick Christian so she has a chance to meet someone else. Oh, damn. The looks on everyone’s faces—why Shannon?! They’re ashamed for you. Josh is going to open the pantry for any random girl who stumbles into the Villa!

Did you all get the app and vote for who to send on the dates with the 3 new women? They just had names and no pictures, so I don’t know who we’re fixing up. I just voted Javonny, Korey, then Javonny again just because I want to see them have a chance at better connections and they’ve gotten the least screen time out of the guys.

• Love 4

Boy did Shannon really deliver on the one-liners tonight! 

"I would take Christian before I'd take Josh." (Sadly, not true.)

"I'm not here to be made a fool... by a short guy."

But of course the announcer ftw with his saying that someone was being dropped "like a trashbag full of old modems". I had to rewind that to make sure I heard it right and couldn't stop laughing.

I so wish Christian stayed over Josh - his spilling the tea to Cashay about Jeremy's true intentions was hilarious! No bro code for bleach bro!

I've been warming up to Javonny, even before the Babe Watch comp. He does seem like a player, but also kind of a dork, and just a blast to be around, always sunny.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

A full 2 hours.  I'm not complaining but damn do I feel old and tired.

Cinco and Cash seem like perfect people to me.  I also really like Javonny, obviously.  I hate how Olivia talks about Javonny, calling him the class clown.  I don't really like anything about her.  She seems empty headed and weird.  

Josh did a great job with the Baywatch challenge.  Is he a stripper?  He seems like it.

I kiiiiiiinda think Trina's man is a jerK?  (Forgot his name.  Jeremy.  I had to wait until somebody said it.)  It seems like he's great at talking shit about Trina to everyone who will listen , except for Trina.  He seems like such a typical coward.  Trina had to fight to get the truth out of him.  Asshole.

I really honestly like Kyra.  Except I hate how she wears her lipstick it drives me nuts.

I like Shannon's assertiveness too.  I fully expect both those women to get hate but meh!  I don't feel it at all.   Shannon reallllly doesn't need all that makeup, Jesus.  She looked like a lion at the last ceremony.

Happy for Korey.  Aimee and Jeremy were way too smug and annoying at the ceremony.  Angel of the house my ass.  

5 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I so wish Christian stayed over Josh - his spilling the tea to Cashay about Jeremy's true intentions was hilarious! No bro code for bleach bro!

Christian and Cashay were BFFs.  BFF code trumps bro code.  Really sweet.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4

Unpopular opinion time. I don’t think that Josh did anything wrong. Shannon kissed Will in the first challenge. It’s only been four days and if Shannon can keep her options open so can Josh.

I like Jeremy and Aimee together.

Cinco better not do Cash wrong. Trina’s sniffing around him and two of the new girls have their eye on him.

I’m glad that new people are coming in. 

I feel like the only one who doesn’t find Will attractive.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I kiiiiiiinda think Trina's man is a jerK?  (Forgot his name.  Jeremy.  I had to wait until somebody said it.)  It seems like he's great at talking shit about Trina to everyone who will listen , except for Trina.  He seems like such a typical coward.  Trina had to fight to get the truth out of him.  Asshole.

This right here. Trina missed the subtle signs from Jeremy he wasn't interested but he also was a major dick about it behind her back instead of just talking to her.

I want Jeremy out cause Trina can be extra but she didn't deserve Jeremy being such a dick about things behind her back. I suspect Jeremy wasn't going to say anything to Trina until she made him grow a pair. He should have stepped up but played passive-aggressive coward. Jeremy likely preferred Christian being messy to others about what Jeremy was saying behind Trina's back and hoping Trina would find out that way. (I also think Christian was nasty about Trina in that Jeremy & Trina situation cause she didn't want Christian even tho he picked her so Christian enjoyed trashing Trina for not wanting him)

It didn't escape me that Jeremy told Aimee BS about being honest with Trina about everything. 🙄Not so. I wish that Trina & Aimee actually had a conversation during the ep but I don't recall those two chatting with each other. I would like to think that had they chatted, Trina could have corrected some of Jeremy's lies about / behavior towards her that he was telling Aimee.

I like Cashay a lot and I like her coupled with Cinco. That said, Cinco has been talking about his attraction to Trina from his first day there and wanting to get to know her better. I can't blame Trina for responding in kind, esp after the shit Jeremy just pulled on her. I think Cashay will likely be fine with Cinco talking to & dating others since they have actually talked to each other about keeping options open (not to mention Cashay was fine with Christian talking shit to her about Trina even if she did give Trina a slight heads up about Jeremy's trash behavior so she seems go with the flow about things)

Edited by Chick2Chic
fixed something.
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Boy did Shannon really deliver on the one-liners tonight! 

"I would take Christian before I'd take Josh." (Sadly, not true.)

"I'm not here to be made a fool... by a short guy."

But of course the announcer ftw with his saying that someone was being dropped "like a trashbag full of old modems". I had to rewind that to make sure I heard it right and couldn't stop laughing.

Yeah, adding "a short guy" made it perfection. But now that Shannon has found that she can get inside the vacant space behind Josh's beautiful blue eyes she's willing to take him back.

Another great Matthew Hoffman line was that "they're glowing like a Spongebob nitelite." That's so off-the-wall it's genius.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, TroopinFairy said:

Unpopular opinion time. I don’t think that Josh did anything wrong. Shannon kissed Will in the first challenge. It’s only been four days and if Shannon can keep her options open so can Josh.

I like Jeremy and Aimee together.

Cinco better not do Cash wrong. Trina’s sniffing around him and two of the new girls have their eye on him.

I’m glad that new people are coming in. 

I feel like the only one who doesn’t find Will attractive.

I completely agree. Shannon went pretty quickly from not putting all her eggs into one basket to how dare you look at another girl. Look, if I'm there, I'm kissing everyone at least once. Get to know all of them. Because that's the point!

I want Cash to be my BFF. I adore her and Cinco. I hope Javonny clicks with one of the new girls. Olivia is boring and can go now. 

• Love 9

I liked the way Cashay gave Trina a "heads-up" without betraying the code of silence she promised Christian.  Too bad Christian isn't around any longer as his friendship with Cashay was potentially an interesting pipeline of information to the women.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

(I also think Christian was nasty about Trina in that Jeremy & Trina situation cause she didn't want Christian even tho he picked her so Christian enjoyed trashing Trina for not wanting him)

Agree.

It didn't escape me that Jeremy told Aimee BS about being honest with Trina about everything. 🙄Not so.

If the cameras showed us the truth, then yes, Jeremy lied A LOT.

Aimee was so overly "concerned" with how every woman reacted to the dates.  She acted nice and classily with Shannon this episode, but not really with Trina.

I think Cashay will likely be fine with Cinco talking to & dating others since they have actually talked to each other about keeping options open (not to mention Cashay was fine with Christian talking shit to her about Trina even if she did give Trina a slight heads up about Jeremy's trash behavior so she seems go with the flow about things)

I think so too......  C&C both seem very mature.

• Love 1
(edited)

Shannon seems like the type who will always do the opposite of what people are telling her to do, just to be contradictory. So if the house wanted Josh out, they needed to beg Shannon to give him a second chance. 
I felt bad for Christian only because I thought it was decent of him to give someone a heads up about Jeremy. Initially, I thought Jeremy was the most attractive of the group. Now I think he’s a tool. Let’s see if he can redeem himself at all now that he’s with Aimee. 
My favorite couple is definitely Cashay and Cinco with Will and Kyra being a distant second. If I were 23 and on the show, I would go for Will. But that’s kind of the fun of the show, to see who finds whom attractive. They are all technical good looking, but attractiveness is a whole other thing. 

Edited by Fallacy
  • Love 4

Kyra, Trina, and Shannon don't seem to get the premise of the show, at least when a new woman arrives. They understood it just fine when Will and Cinco showed up. I don't feel bad for any of them. Shannon and Trina talked about how they were losing interest in Josh and Jeremy and were hoping they were going to be chosen by Will and Cinco at the first recoupling, and Kyra left Korey to recouple with Will, so I'm not sure why they're now either screaming about being disrespected or crying about losing their deep committed relationships of [checks calendar] three days. Kyra seems to like Will a lot, but Shannon and Trina just got their egos bruised. They're going to ditch Josh and Korey at the first opportunity. And Trina's going to continue to pursue Cinco, even though Cash has been a good friend to her. That's the game, but since she made such a big deal about Aimee going after Jeremy without talking to her first, I don't see how she justifies continuing to try to get Cinco away from Cash. Really, the only person I feel bad for in the whole thing is Korey. Maybe Aimee because those three were staring daggers at her for a day, although they all seem to have calmed down about that.

It's funny that the three new women coming in have already expressed their interest in Cinco, Cinco, and Will, and the rest of the guys will be like:

The Office 50 Days Of Nard Dog GIF

I will miss Christian and his yenta ways.

So no episode tonight unless we sign up for Paramount Plus? See, now I feel disrespected.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

So no episode tonight unless we sign up for Paramount Plus? See, now I feel disrespected.

I was wondering about that too.  Is it just outtakes being shown on Paramount Plus tonight, or are we missing the actual progression of the show?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

I was wondering about that too.  Is it just outtakes being shown on Paramount Plus tonight, or are we missing the actual progression of the show?

VO guy said it would cover the aftermath of the recoupling, and the previews showed a lot of crying, so maybe it's everyone rehashing what just happened. Since so much is repetitive in the normal episodes, I'm sure it's fine to miss it, but it's an annoying tactic for CBS to use to get people to sign up for Paramount Plus. In the past, full episodes have been up on YouTube the next morning (but not last night's yet, for some reason), so I'm thinking the extra episode might end up there as well, or more likely, that they'll stop putting the episodes on YouTube altogether.

• Love 2

I'm still having some trouble with some names, and I can't remember what Korey looks like.   

I don't feel bad for Trina Two Face because Jeremy was giving off vibes that he wasn't that into her from the start.  He initially picked her because she was one of the leftovers.  I don't know about the editing, but from what I've seen, I don't think he did her wrong and he did express how he felt so he could release her and himself.  Plus, she may have had her eyes on Cinco from the start anyway.

Javonny seems like a lot of fun and I hope he's soon released from boring Olivia.  

It looks like Cinco really likes Cash, and I get that they're in it for the $$$ but I wonder if he thinks of her as a fun friend he can cuddle with in bed.  I'm interested to see how he interacts with Trina and the three new women next week.   Also, he doesn't need to grease himself up so much.  We get it.  You're buff.

I wish Josh had gone home instead of Christian. 

11 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Shannon reallllly doesn't need all that makeup, Jesus.  She looked like a lion at the last ceremony.

She sure did! 🤣

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

I think for the past two seasons, the Sunday show was always an outtakes show.  But this is the first year they didn't air it on normal cable and you have to sign up for some new streaming service!  F that!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Kyra, Trina, and Shannon don't seem to get the premise of the show, at least when a new woman arrives. They understood it just fine when Will and Cinco showed up. I don't feel bad for any of them. Shannon and Trina talked about how they were losing interest in Josh and Jeremy and were hoping they were going to be chosen by Will and Cinco at the first recoupling, and Kyra left Korey to recouple with Will, so I'm not sure why they're now either screaming about being disrespected or crying about losing their deep committed relationships of [checks calendar] three days. Kyra seems to like Will a lot, but Shannon and Trina just got their egos bruised. They're going to ditch Josh and Korey at the first opportunity. And Trina's going to continue to pursue Cinco, even though Cash has been a good friend to her. That's the game, but since she made such a big deal about Aimee going after Jeremy without talking to her first, I don't see how she justifies continuing to try to get Cinco away from Cash. Really, the only person I feel bad for in the whole thing is Korey. Maybe Aimee because those three were staring daggers at her for a day, although they all seem to have calmed down about that.

It's funny that the three new women coming in have already expressed their interest in Cinco, Cinco, and Will, and the rest of the guys will be like:

The Office 50 Days Of Nard Dog GIF

I will miss Christian and his yenta ways.

Agree with all of this. All three of these women pursued other men and didn’t give a second thought to the guy they were with. I doubt poor Korey ever heard from Kyra while she was going for Will. 

Trina obviously wanted Cinco and Jeremy knew it, so as soon as she came back and lied about being happy Cinco didn’t pick her I think Jeremy was cool with giving things a shot, but I don’t think he ever believed she was all that into him. The whole “Trina and Jeremy relationship” was just Trina talking to other people. She even admitted Jeremy put her in the friendzone, but then later said she was confused? She just wanted the attention and to be the victim. 

Shannon is a bad person. She’s selfish, manipulative, and narcissistic. Not only is she pretending she never looked Will’s way, but she’s never done or said anything nice to anyone else this whole time. She only cares about herself and how things look. Didn’t care for the, “The boys should make us breakfast” comment. What has she done for anyone? Josh is too dumb and dopey, but he needs to run from her. She’ll never be happy and she’ll constantly tear him down and make him feel bad. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

She’ll never be happy and she’ll constantly tear him down and make him feel bad. 

She is a real project. Any time spent with her would involve constantly re-assuring her and throwing rose petals at her feet to keep her appeased. Talk about high maintenance. And she on one hand declares her little hissy fit over the Aimee situation was bad but on the other hand she didn't see much of a need to apologize. Her talking about it afterward was kind of framed in a "You don't want to do something like that to upset me again!" kind of way. She's got major issues. She also simply isn't nice.

• Love 3

I get the feeling that both Shannon and Trina are used to having men groveling at their feet.  I mean, Shannon’s secret was getting paid by men to “talk” to them! I don’t think either one has ever had to deal with rejection, so they’re just straight out flabbergasted that the people they’ve zeroed in on aren’t completely smitten with them. They both thought they could swap out for someone better, and when those guys weren’t interested in them (shocking enough) they don’t understand why their original partners aren’t thanking their lucky stars that they’re giving them another chance and “locking them down” with commitments to long distance relationships to keep their focus. It’s not easy being so beautiful, apparently. 

• Love 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm still having some trouble with some names, and I can't remember what Korey looks like.   

Korey has the straw curls and lots of tattoos. 

4 hours ago, Stan39 said:

She even admitted Jeremy put her in the friendzone, but then later said she was confused? She just wanted the attention and to be the victim. 

Regardless of Trina's own questionable behavior that she should be held accountable for, Jeremy shouldn't get free pass for lying and being a complete dick about the situation. All he needed to do was actually tell Trina he didn't think it was going to work between them anymore and he wanted to find another partner after he lost interest. I don't see see it playing a victim when a guy is actually treating you badly and talking mad shit about you behind your back instead of simply talking to you. Plus it was made worse that Jeremy was telling Aimee how honest he'd been with Trina the whole time when he hadn't been. He was either being cold  towards her or avoiding her. Aimee was praising Jeremy for being honest and respectful about things when he was not. It's the double standard where women are held accountable and judged harshly but the men aren't that really bugs me. 

Anywho, Trina had Jeremy's dickish behavior and Christian being a bitter asshole spreading misogynoir tropes about her going on. (tho TBF, once they uncoupled, I didn't see Trina speak with Christian again but why would she when he was busy running around maligning her out of pettiness?)  I am surprised Cashay didn't saying and let Christian be nasty like that. I expected better from her but at least she did give Trina a heads up. 

IMO, Trina just wanted Jeremy to be upfront with her and he wasn't until she had to pull it out of him. So much for him being a man with that behavior. She acted a but extra but likely her feelings were hurt because she thought Jeremy was a good guy and he completely flipped on her nastily. Jeremy remains the guy I want next out of the villa. I also hope they bring in some high quality men. 

If anyone has Paramount Plus for tonight's special ep, I hope you share the gossip with us. 

Edited by Chick2Chic
added something.
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

Anywho, Trina had Jeremy's dickish behavior and Christian being a bitter asshole spreading misogynoir tropes about her going on. (tho TBF, once they uncoupled, I didn't see Trina speak with Christian again but why would she when he was busy running around maligning her out of pettiness?)  I am surprised Cashay didn't saying and let Christian be nasty like that. I expected better from her but at least she did give Trina a heads up. 

Yeah.  Christian seemed downright angry at Trina for liking Jeremy.  They were coupled up!  So what if she was acting the part?  Really a weird and over-reaction.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
11 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Aimee was so overly "concerned" with how every woman reacted to the dates.  She acted nice and classily with Shannon this episode, but not really with Trina.

18 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

Aimee was nice to Olivia and Cashay too. I think after Will was a man and actually told Kyra about the date, she and Kyra seemed to be ok too. The only time I saw her around Trina is when she was getting ready for the date and she was being ... not petty but something... about it. I don't know if they will be buddy-buddy with the recoupling but Trina will do better out of Jeremy's orbit and I do hope that Trina & Aimee at some point exchange notes about Jeremy's "honesty."

I just didn't see why Aimee had to be all nestled in Jeremy's arm at the ceremony when Trina was so clearly hurt by everything.

Contrast Jeremy's ENTIRE deal with how Olivia was so straight up and honest towards both Javonny and Christian.  She didn't run and hide from any situation, she was completely upfront and not hurtful.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Some people are more upfront and act quicker than others, so I don't blame Jeremy for waiting to tell Trina that he wasn't interested.  We're not talking about him stringing her along for weeks.  It's been, what, a few days?  Also, I still think she had Cinco on her mind from the get go, and that's fine if that's who she wants, but I'm not buying her being all butt hurt because Jeremy bailed.   

After all, this is Love Island, Musical Chairs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I just didn't see why Aimee had to be all nestled in Jeremy's arm at the ceremony when Trina was so clearly hurt by everything.

Contrast Jeremy's ENTIRE deal with how Olivia was so straight up and honest towards both Javonny and Christian.  She didn't run and hide from any situation, she was completely upfront and not hurtful.

Exactly. Trina is extra but she still had a right to be hurt by Jeremy's behavior, as far as I'm' concerned. It wasn't ok for Jeremy to be a dick about it and trash talk her behind her back in place of telling her directly. I don't care if it would have included him saying "like" 400 times to do it. I wonder how long it would have gone on if Christian hadn't badmouth Trina to Cashay with Cashay soon giving her hints about what Jeremy was doing behind her back. I don't fault Jeremy for not being interested in Trina anymore, only in how he handled things, which was shitty. If that's how he communicates, well... good luck future ladies coupled with Jeremy. 

Anywho, I'm fine if Cinco talks more with Trina because he's been honest with Cashay that he's going to do that and Cashay reciprocated about chatting up other conestants. Since Cinco and Trina have expressed interest in each other, I can't be mad at that nor put the onus solely on Trina. Not when Cinco is telling her flat out he wants to get to know her better and telling some of the guys he's still interested in Trina. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Some people are more upfront and act quicker than others, so I don't blame Jeremy for waiting to tell Trina that he wasn't interested. 

I actually don't have a problem with Jeremy being slow to want to have that discussion. I, myself, haven't always been quick to do so in situations. If he'd been quiet and tried to figure out a way to approach her about it, I totally would have understood that choice.  The problem is Jeremy trash talking Trina behind her back about it and being cold to Trina in the place of actually talking to her.

Jeremy seemed fine talking to everyone else about it in the villa how he didn't want Trina so I suspect he would have not talked to her at all about wanting to uncouple if he didn't have to had Trina not confronted him, which is douchecanoe behavior from Jeremy. I wouldn't put it past him if he used Christian to do it for him with all that malignant gossip cause that would be right up there with the rest of his middle school way of handling this situation. Then Jeremy had the nerve to tell Aimee he had been 100% honest with Trina the whole time. Nah. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Don't hate the player; hate the game.  😉

I mean, who takes this show and these young'uns seriously?  I know I don't.  They know it's not about love but getting the money.  The worst thing to happen is some slight embarrassment being rejected.  The rejects starting with Christian will probably make it on over to BIP. 

Like I said, this is Love Island, Musical Chairs.

• Love 2

I am still side-eyeing Kyra for her crying breakdown over Will's date. She's extra too and ready to walk down the aisle with Will when it's been like 3 days. 

I'm meh on the Josh and Shannon situation. Like both are messy to me tho Shannon definitely upped it with her dress down of Josh. I guess being left with Christian and Josh as choices, that Shannon still chose Josh over Christian is ... interesting. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

Don't hate the player; hate the game.  😉

In this case, I don't like the player cause the game is fine and that player is trash. Reminds me of S1 Yamen. 

It's not keeping me up at night, so I am not taking it seriously but I am good with sharing my opinion that a guy who acts like a dick because he's too cowardly to grow a pair and talk like an adult to a woman should be called out on that behavior.

At this point, I would like to see one or two good nuggets of gossip from the Paramount Plus ep tonight floating around on social media. 🍿

• Love 3
(edited)

If anyone is interested, here are some songs I heard in week one.  For "Mr. Sandman" and "The Boy is Mine" the show played covers, but I'm listing the original artists here.

rerewrew.jpg

Ignore "Say So", that's from last season.  But it's still a good song!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1