Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: The Nude Interlude

• Start Topic

(edited)
20 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

show? (Someone wrote that the kids who appear get $500 an episode so it seems like the husbands who appear regularly would also get paid.

There is no indication that kids get any money. Housewives and their SO have repeatedly said the SOs don’t get paid by Bravo but that the Housewife might give money to the kids/SO. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
On 7/11/2021 at 8:52 PM, Andi27 said:

Where is Wendy, Carroll County?

As a Marylander, I need a map for this show, given that 2 of these women actually live in Potomac.

Marylander here too and it cracks me up this franchise is still called RHOP.

• Love 2
On 7/12/2021 at 7:19 AM, spunky said:

Chris' children are adorable.  There were rumors going around that Candiace was holding out for more pay , but those rumors were started by someone no longer on the cast. Maybe she was getting permission from Chris' ex-wife before she put the children on camera. I follow both her and Chris on Instagram and they're hilarious,  especially when they're doing lives together.  Naia was looking at Gizille like "Ma'am why are you here?" Candiace said on Twitter that she had food poisoning from bad fast food. 

Karen trying to insinuate that Gizelle has an STD was not funny. Karen is way too old for that type of behavior. On Twitter Candiace did not seem pleased with Karen using an HBCU as an insult. Karen google is your friend, Sing sing is a maximum security prison for MEN, here in New York State. 

Mia if you're going to lie about your age, get a calculator! Wendy's mommy make over looks good.

I love Candiace!   

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedHawk said:

As for finances and down payment and qualifying for a loan, are we just going with "Chris had no money whatsoever"? Maybe he did own a share in the BBQ restaurant and sold it back, or he's picked up some side income. Does Bravo pay him anything for appearing on the show? (Someone wrote that the kids who appear get $500 an episode so it seems like the husbands who appear regularly would also get paid.) Of course, there is the arrears child support issue but maybe he (and Candiace) got that settled so he's up to date now. Of all the people on the show, I think C&C are the ones most likely to have their finances in pretty good shape and aren't fronting on what they can afford. Well, the Darbys, but we all know there's no real financial partnership there. Michael has likely been hiding funds for years. Did he ever sign the new post-nup?

I finally saw some of this "new math" when my nephew showed me his homework. Not a math person at all, so I was surprised that I got it right away. My mom does her math the same way and is also very quick with adding and subtracting, so I guess that's why I'm familiar with it. She's 85 so maybe it's old old math?

I know everyone calls Chris a deadbeat, but I wonder if there is actual evidence that he shirks his responsibilities, or is that just because he seems kind of like a mooch?

I don't think he actually had a stake in the restaurant, he probably managed it and maybe they gave him a big bonus if they had a good year.  But who knows.  

Everything old is new again!  I think once you get it, it makes mental calculations easier, but I still can't totally grasp it.

• Love 5
(edited)
47 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

but I wonder if there is actual evidence that he shirks his responsibilities, or is that just because he seems kind of like a mooch?

Their first season there was a story about being behind in his child support for his oldest child and he continues to have no relationship with him.

47 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

don't think he actually had a stake in the restaurant, he probably managed it and maybe they gave him a big bonus if they had a good year.  But who knows.  

I mean he did an interview with the majority owner and he was identified as a partner so I don’t think it’s much of a stretch that he had at least some ownership stake.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
On 7/11/2021 at 8:52 PM, Andi27 said:

Where is Wendy, Carroll County?

As a Marylander, I need a map for this show, given that 2 of these women actually live in Potomac.

I say we try out for the next round of casting...we are as close to Potomac as the other women, lol!  I drive thru Wendy's town all the time, my eyes are pealed when I am at her local supermarket, etc...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 7/11/2021 at 10:24 PM, Bronzedog said:

Baltimore is not even in the DMV.  This franchise should have been named The Real Housewives Somewhere in Not so Close Proximity to Potomac and Kind of Close to York Pennsylvania 

Baltimore is in Maryland, which is the "M" in DMV, so Baltimore is in fact, in the DMV.

• Love 1